Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:56 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsparkle91/1662129665/1657375949.rainbowsparkle91_kayhumrefns.png female form only
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... _peace.png an outfit they might wear
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... trekky.png some cosplay

Bio: Grabbed from another world but losing her memories along the way, Kayin is flung into the arms of Sunset and her friends while they're enjoying a relaxing day away from school and it's stresses and worries.

Kayin may be disoriented and confused, but at least she's landed in the arms of friendly and helpful people~!
Note: Possesses Chaos Magick. Can use her will to simply bend magic to her whim. Requires focus and concentration. If there's something that could be easily distracting or could make Kayin lose focus, a 1d20 is rolled when trying to use her magic. Failure means the spell either fizzles out, or does something completely different.

It felt like you had been drifting weightless for an indeterminate amount of time before you suddenly heard the sounds of the waves splashing and the sounds of gulls. "Hey, are you alright?" As you opened your eyes it took a moment to adjust to seeing light again. Before you stood two girls. One sporting red hair with a yellow streak, and the other a rather more muscular blonde. "She looks like she could use a bit of shade about now." The second one speaks with a southern drawl as she offers you a hand.
Firehead

Re: Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:26 am

I'll leave it up to you whether her eyes warrant a reaction or not, what with the black sclera

Blinking and then wincing a bit at the brightness of the light, Kayin shuts her eyes back for a moment and then tries again. Its not as bad, and she's able to spot two girls, both of whom look rather appealing as she takes them in. Slowly, she takes the offered hand and mumbles, "C~Could be better... uhm... where exactly am I? I don't remember being on a beach..."

In fact, come to think of it... she couldn't remember much at all. Well, she remembered her name. That was a start, right?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:46 am

"Oh, you're just at the public beech. We were enjoying a nice day in the..." The girl suddenly tenses as something catches her attention. "Uh, are your eyes okay?" The other girl elbows her. "Applejack, don't just freak out on her like that. Looks kind of exotic; I like it. If you're not here with anyone would you like to hang out with us? We've got a nice place set up nearby."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:54 am

Kayin tilts her head at this "Applejack"'s reaction to her eyes, but smiles and blushes a bit at the other girl's reaction. Still she mulled the question over before answering with a smile.

"I uh, don't remember what I was up to or if I had any plans... but that sounds like fun. Sure, I'd love to hang out!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:57 am

The two girls smile. "Sure, and sorry if my reaction upset you. Just wasn't the kind of thing I ever seen before." The pair of them led you to wear a few beech chairs had been set up with a few large parasols to offer sanctuary from the sun. down closer to the water, you could see four more girls playing volley ball.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:03 am

Following along behind the two, Kayin finds herself a tad distracted. The two were wearing bathing suits, leaving plenty to enjoy looking at. Plus, their lower halves seemed to hug their forms nicely and both seemed to have a nice sway to their hips, though the one with the red and yellow hair more so. Though as they got closer to where they were enjoying themselves, Kayin found that their friends were also very appealing to look at as well. Especially as they played volleyball, the jumping for some making their asses and breasts jiggle enticingly.

"Oh hey, didn't introduce myself. I'm Kayin Dreemurr." She said as such dawned on her. She pointed to the blonde as she added, "You're... Applejack, but I don't know your name."

Going with regular skintones for the mane six or there in show colors? either is fine
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:13 am

While four girls were playing, two of them were clearly doing most of the work. The blue one with rainbow streaked through her hair energetically moving from place to place while the pink one just seemed to have a strange knack for being exactly where she needed to be whenever you weren't looking.

The girl blushed as you mentioned not knowing her name. "Oh right, where are my manners? I'm Sunset Shimmer. We'll introduce the others when they're done with their game. Go ahead and lie down and gather your thoughts for a minute."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:24 am

"That's a very pretty name." Kayin said as she nodded her head. She then sat down and got comfortable in one of the beach chairs. She briefly glanced down at her attire, seeing that she was wearing a black top and a pink dress and black thigh high stockings with some simple but short heels. She didn't remember if that's what she'd been wearing earlier, but decided not to worry about it as she watched the game. Though she found herself paying more attention to the pink one whose breasts and ass seemed to jiggle the most out of all of them whenever she just... appeared where she needed to be.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:30 am

The girl was the definition of curvaceous. Even small movements sent her ample body to jiggle enticingly, and it certainly didn't help that her bikini seemed to be the smallest of the girls here. The other girl on her side seemed more prim and proper wearing a shawl of some sort around her bikini bottom which seemed to draw the eyes though she seemed the least invested in the game while the yellow girl with pink hair on the other side seemed rather timid both in play and being the only one to be wearing a one-piece.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:32 am

"Quite a fun show to watch... there a reason you two aren't playing too?" Kayin asked after a moment, blushing just a tad as she realized her folds had gotten just a tad damp from watching the pink one's bouncing. "Also seems more like it's a two on two game though... figure those two would have more fun watching than playing."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:39 am

The pair chuckle. "Yeah, but Rainbow Dash likes to get Fluttershy involved. The two of them go way back." Finally, the game seems to end when the pink one sets up a spike only when you look to the white one to see if she was ready to spike it, the pink one does so instead. "Hey, whoa Pinkie. You can't just hit it again after you set it up."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:42 am

"How does... uh, Pinkie? do that exactly?" Kayin asked as she nodded in understanding to the other bit, matching up the names to two more of the other four and leaving only the refined looking gal to go as yet unnamed. Though at the moment she was trying to process how that pink girl was managing what she was.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:43 pm

The pair shrug. "With Pinkie, it's really best to just accept it and not ask any questions." Applejack chuckled at Sunset's answer. "Yeah, we had a friend drive herself mad for a couple of days trying to figure out her strange ability to predict things. The argument over who won seemed to be going nowhere as Rainbow Dash argued about Pinke setting to herself and Pinkie just giving a, "Yeah, for the winning point." Applejack leans over to you. "Hey, you're fair and impartial. Want to step in and help them settle this?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:27 pm

"Well uh, I don't know the rules for Volleyball, but uh, Rainbow seems the sporty type. She'd probably know if that's against a rule, right?" Kayin offered after a brief moment of thought on it. Though at the same time, given Pinkie seemed to just be able to... pull such off, she wasn't sure if such rules fully applied to her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:13 pm

The other two players had made their way over while their teammates figure out who won the game. "Rainbow Dash can be such a boar when she gets competitive like this. Ohh, who is this?" The prim and proper mare offered a small curtsy. "I am Rarity. It's nice to meet you." The other girl offers you a timid wave before muttering low enough that you almost didn't realize she was talking to you. "Fluttershy."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:26 pm

Kayin doesn't comment, quickly getting the vibe this was a sort of argument between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie that was rather frequent. Given the aforementioned abilities of this Pinkie. Kayin smiles and dips her head to the other two however as introductions are made. "Kayin Dreemurr. And... I suppose I'm a random person that woke up on a beach." She snorts a bit, pointing to the other two. "They found me when I woke up."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:50 pm

She gives you a quizzical look. "So you don't know what you were doing before you woke up? That sounds a bit concerning." The four of them give you a pitiable look as conerns were raised. Your attention was distracted when the argument down on the beach suddenly stopped when Pinkie lunged at Rainbow Dash. It only took a moment to realize the fight hadn't turned physical, Pinkie just started kissing Rainbow Dash.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:01 pm

"Nope~! No memory of where or what I was doing before waking up on this beach. Least I remember my name!" Kayin replied cheerfully, not letting such bother her too much. She was about to try and think on if there was much of anything to remember, but then she squeaked as she saw Pinkie tackle Rainbow Dash... then blushed brightly and rubbed her thighs together just a bit as she realized what seemed to be going on. "O~Oh my... w-well, she's uh, rather enthusiastic."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:29 pm

The four looked in the direction you were sighing as they saw the pair now furiously making out. "Consarnit, Pinkie does that sometimes. Gets Rainbow all riled up before turning it steamy. She swears Rainbow's gets more heated if you get her all heated over something else first." The pair fell into the sand, and in the confusion, you didn't even see when Rainbow's top came off. The sporty girls had a smaller sleeker chest than most of the other girls here, so Pinkie's hands covered them almost completely.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:35 pm

"... From where I'm sitting, I think it just makes Pinkie more heated." Kayin remarked dryly even as she felt her own folds get a bit damp, her nipples and clit twitching a bit as she watched along with the others. Rainbow Dash certainly seemed to be enjoying herself though if the moan she let out as her chest was toyed with were any indication. It sent a shiver down Kayin's back as she rubbed her thighs again and squirmed.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games