Drow Fuck Sleeve [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Drow Fuck Sleeve [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:28 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Tomila Everdale
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/9f/41/989f41b11b964d25ab9952ec38cf81ed.jpg
Bio: Tomila was a "Mutt" of an Elf, having multiple different types of elves in his bloodline, High, Wood and even Fae. This left him as somewhat of an outcast among most elves, so he found himself living as "Tom" amongst humans in a town, running the local library and teaching kids how to read, write and do basic math, so they could count money and the like. It was simple, at least until he heard a noise in his house one day and going down to check ended up with him staring at a dart that suddenly sprouted from his arm...soon he was collapsing and passing out to sleep no matter how hard he fought to keep his eyes open.

When you return to consciousness, its to alot of strange feelings. Your body feels... off. As if its not your own. There's a weight on your chest that wasn't there before, and an absence between your legs. Your head also feels dizzy, and there's a strange, musky smell that you are breathing in right now as something hard and hot rubs against your face...

"Mhm, you turned out quite well. You're going to make a fine fuck slave~"

As you open your eyes, you realize the thing rubbing against you is a cock, specifically a cock attached to a Drow in armor.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Kuragari

Re: Drow Fuck Sleeve [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:19 am

I groaned slowly waking up, and staring in confusion at the Drow girl talking to me I felt something rub on my lips and instinctively licked them, only to flinch at the odd taste on them, almost tumbling over in shock as I realized my balance was completely off, I looked down and then had to stare at my new frankly huge breasts, and plump ass, groping both to make sure they were real, then it finally hit me that what had rubbed on my face was a musky smelly cock, that was making the place between my legs feel weird and what she had said, I yelped "W~What S~Slave I~I'm just a Librarian!" I don't know why those were my first words after this, but I had to hold back a moan why in the hells did my voice sound so pretty and well, sexy? "H~How am I a girl?" I stuttered confused and still fighting off the last of the drug I got hit with.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:10 am

The drow warrior snorted and smirked in amusement, soon straddling your naked middle and rubbing and grinding her cock between your breasts... which she squeezed and groped as her palms ground into them. "Hehe, captured ya in our raid, and gave ya a potion. Your village had too many men, and while it can be fun to break one of them in, I prefer girls~" She pressed her cock tip against your lips each time she thrust between your chest, grinning madly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:21 am

I blinked "I~I mean I think W~We're C~Classified as a T~town, Not A~A Village." I pointed out, even if it didn't matter anymore , I found myself staring down as she molested my new breasts rubbing her cock between them, I just knew I was gonna end up smelling like her, but even if I should be disgusted I found myself staring down, both at her cock as it coated my lips in pre and at my own breasts, I couldn't help but shiver and moan a little as she played with them, Wait, no time to be fascinated try to think of a way out! "P~Plus why even W~Want me? B~Boy or Girl I~I'm a Mutt, I~I can't even call myself a type of elf at this P~Point, J~Just an Elf In general." I said, before my curiosity got the better of me "D~Do all breasts feel this good? A~Am I supposed to play with yours?" I blushed and closed my mouth, embarrassed and confused, part of the reason for my stuttering was I was closing my mouth and letting her smear her pre over my face and the fact that her groping my breasts was making me wetter and wetter between my legs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:52 am

"Mhm, elf, human, gobbie... doesn't matter as long as it's sexy and makes sweet sweet music when it goes inside~!" The Drow lady said, suddenly yanking her cock back, lining up, and plunging into you til both your hips and hers met as she crowed in delight at your tight, virgin hole as she speared it wide.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:59 am

I blinked at her words, and at the fact she suddenly pulled away from my breasts, I was confused, then next thing I knew I was seeing stars as she speared my new pussy up to my womb with one thrust, making me let out a noise that was a mix of a scream and a squeal, I lost my virginity as a girl when I never lost it as a man, "I~It's B~Big?" I stuttered trying to catch my breath, my eyes wide and brain trying and failing to figure out what to do, every little movement had me squeal, squeak, gasp and whine, she was spreading me so much it hurt, but for some reason I was just getting wetter from the pain what was going on?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:12 am

Grinning down at you, and pressing her own bountiful bosom into your face, she pressed you into a mating press and began to go to town, using you for her own pleasure and not caring if she was hurting you or making you feel good as hell. Her cock drove into you, again and again and again, pain and pleasure mixing together eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:25 am

I let out squeals, and screams in equal measure, I didn't even know my body could bend like this, my ass was lifted into the air and her thrusts were hard enough that it felt like I was getting spanked, I couldn't fight, I never learned how, even if the weird mix of pain and pleasure wasn't making my head spin thanks to her violating my new womb I could barely think and breath, all I could do was claw at whatever was under me, my eyes rolling up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:31 am

She kept going, even as your first climax as a girl came crashing down hard upon your mind and body. She fucked you through it, drawing it out and extending it as your body felt like it was rapidly approaching a second one...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:20 am

I howled and moaned, my pussy spasming and trying to milk her cock as she ruined my insides, my mind felt like it was blacking out and waking up again and again from the pleasure and pain as she made me ride through my orgasm, it was completely different as a girl it didn't help that she was half suffocating me in her tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:00 am

Pulling back a bit, she laughed and cooed, smirking as she allowed her hips to continue their pistoning into your depths. "Hehe, looks like you are enjoying yourself. Liking how my big, thick, futa drow dick stirs you up? Good, because you'll be getting that alot~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:06 pm

I shuddered and tried to speak, "S~Soo~ G~God~" I moaned out blushing as her thrusts were strong enough that I could feel my new heavy tits bouncing and my new ass made lewd smacking noises that filled my head with heat "I~Ish B~Big~? A~All girl~? Good~?" I moaned out, my mouth unable to keep up with my spiraling thoughts, as I stared at where we were connected, while my pussy spasmed with another orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:30 am

"Not all cocks are big, but big cocks are the best~ Or so I've witnessed hehe~" The drow said with a laugh, looking quite amused with how easily your mind seemed to be getting warped by the cock plunging in and out of you as waves of alien and intense pleasure crashed upon you like a raging sea.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:32 am

I Shuddered and whined, moaning, I couldn't help but cum, again and again, even though I still did my best to try and figure a way out of this, I was helpless under her for right now, all I could do was lay there and accept her cock again and again, letting her pound my new womb without even a murmur of protest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:01 am

It was a good fifteen minutes more before she finally came... but she wasn't done with you after, because she was still hard. She shifted to her knees, took hold of you, and plunged her cock into your ass as she began to fuck you, treating you very much like her own cheap cocksleeve.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:35 am

I was laying there panting, shaking and licking my lips as I tried to recover, and process the fact that I'd just gotten my womb flooded with drow cum, and the fact that I now had a womb, only to blink and let out a surprised and pained squeal as my virgin ass was suddenly and violently getting pounded by my eager mistress "T~Too B~Big~ P~Please~ O~Oh Gods~!" I couldn't help but scream and beg her, somehow, this felt even more violating and embarrassing than before!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:50 am

"Please what~? Fuck and fill all your holes~? I already plan to do that~" She purred in delight, either misunderstanding or purposely twisting your words as she kept hammering away, her hands taking turns groping your ass and breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:38 pm

I let out a squeal as she roughly slammed into me again and again, the rough groping she was giving my new tits and my ass didn't help, as my body tried to make her stop, push her out, all it did was tighten up, make her feel better, it didn't help that the rougher she got the tighter I got, I couldn't loosen up even if I wanted too "P~Please I~I'll D~Do anything just S~Stop! B~Be Gentle P~Please~!" I begged gasping for air, I didn't want this to feel good, I had to be drugged, or, or my body was trying to help me or something, pain shouldn't make your body excited right, why was my new pussy so wet?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:28 pm

"Fuck you harder~? Well, I can certainly do that!" The drow declared with delight, and even though it made no sense, your body seemed to enjoy it as she got rougher and harder, her hard slaps to your ass and breasts making your head spin and pussy squirt with delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:28 pm

I was squealing, so much so that I sounded more like a fucking sow being bred than a person, I felt like I was losing my mind, the hard fucking of the Drow, the fact that she was destroying my holes, the fact that I was a girl, it felt impossibly good, "D~Don~W~Why~?G~Good~?" I was slurring my words, my tongue wasn't working and my limbs were just spasming with pleasure at this point.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games