A Girls Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Girls Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:31 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Casey Carter
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/5207/c12a37759ac74ec4be40a99aebc7d4e5.jpeg?5933051
Bio: Casey was always bullied and looked down on for being "Weak" and "Girly" hell most people tended to think he was a small girl. And Casey sometimes wished that was the case. And then he found out that he was being sent to an all boys boarding school. Afraid of what would happen he wished that he was an actual girl, that he'd have an easier life, he woke up late the next thanks to his alarm not going off and was rushed to wash his hair and get dressed...which...his hair wasn't this long last night was it?
Mommy's Girl (Ms. Kelling)- If Ms. Kelling calls you "Mommy's little girl" you enter your hypnotized state and will do whatever she asks.

You'd moved into the boarding school and your mom had seen you off. Once you'd gotten to settle into your room though you'd pretty much passed out, anxiety and stress being too much, which prevented you from meeting your roommates.

However, as you rushed to the small bathroom the dorm room had and started trying to wash... you indeed noticed your hair was longer than it should be. You also strangely felt something missing between your legs... but of more interest was the sudden feeling of breasts pressing against your back as someone yawned and said,

"Morning cutie~! Hope you're not so tired to skip out on introducing yourself today~!" Said a sweet, playful, and sultry feminine voice. Another voice chimed in with a tired groan and you saw a second girl come into view as she said,

"Give'em a bit of space Neah, they've barely been here a day."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.furaffinity.net/art/twistedscarlett60/1676966466/1676966459.twistedscarlett60_neopolitan__02_.png Neah
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/twistedsc ... neric2.png Zoe
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: A Girls Life [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:40 am

I squeaked and blushed, did, huh, I what? I, couldn't really freak out, no matter how much I wanted too, instead I kinda panicked and just said "W~Well I mean, not even a day, B~but waking up to two pretty girls so close to me is something I could get used to!" I blushed "O~Oh um, sorry, I~I'm not used to other, people, being close and ya know, I'm just a mess..."I finally said embarrassed even as my eyes locked onto the second girl's pussy as she casually stripped herself, not even realizing I was rubbing myself back against the one behind "C~Casey! M~My name's Casey, Carter, Casey Carter." I stuttered out even as I turned red.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:46 am

"Hehe, definitely better than waking up with nobody!" The girl apparently named Neah replies, her hands starting to rub up and down your front which sends shivers through you. Even though your chest doesn't feel any different, it still turns out to be a bit more sensitive as her fingers brush against your nipple. You're in for quite a shock when the other hand wanders down and brushes along... a set of feminine lips as she replies,

"A Pleasure to meet ya Casey! I'm Neah, and our still groggy roommate is Zoe~!" Zoe gives a half hearted wave as she finishes stripping and gets a glass of water to down some pills in, then moves to join you both in the shower... which given it wasn't very big, leaves you now sandwiched between two sexy girls.

"Oh... huh, well, they gave us more than just a roommate... they gave us a cutie." Zoe said as she seemed to finally get a look at you, grinning as she said, "You're going to be popular."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:53 am

I squeaked and blushed, feeling confused, hell, I found myself trying to make room for the other girl by spreading my legs, with Neah behind me, her hand on my thighs, I blushed, and let out a moan surprised by how sensitive my nipple felt, and then gasping and rocking my hip up in shock as I felt the, her fingers teasing what could only be a pussy?! I was actually a girl?! And, were both my Room Mates were lesbians? I Shuddered and blushed "I~I um, when they said room mates I wasn't expecting to get mated," Shit how did you flirt, how did flirting between lesbians work?! "B~But if you two had strap-ons I'd let you mate me~?"I tried to purr and act sexy, don't blow this!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:03 am

Zoe snorted in amusement, giving you a curious look as she asked, "What, this your first time getting hit on Casey?" She asked, sounding both a bit teasing but also sincere. Neah however whined and stroked around your clit, which nearly made your legs give out as she said "F~Fuuuck, I left mine by the bed... I wanna go get it, but she's too scrumptious, I wanna play with her now!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:11 am

I Blushed "W~Well M~Most the Time I~I just get P~Pushed around~ N~No O~One's E~Ever~ O~Oh~?!" I was cut off almost cumming, and moaning as I clung to Zoe in front of me "I~I'm a V~Virgin!" I managed to stutter out loudly "I~I no one's E~Ever been interested!" I said trying to cum and collapse in front of them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:21 am

"I find that hard to imagine." Zoe said in turn, Neah humming a bit as she seemed to consider this. The two of them gave each other a look, then Zoe nodded and stepped out hurriedly. Neah hummed as she kept you pressed against her back as she said,

"We'll show ya the strap ons, then ya can tell us if you're up for losing your virginity to them~!" She said happily. Zoe returned a moment later... surprising you quite a bit as she was holding two strapons that looked both a bit more realistic than you were expecting... but also both of them were nearly two feet long!

"When we got'em, these were the only ones available." Zoe admitted with a sheepish grin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:28 am

I blushed and stared "I~I'm a virgin, B~But, I'll, I~I'll take them both! At the same time!" I managed to get out "I, You are the first girls who ever had interest in me, both of you can use those and, um, mate me together, as much as you want!" I couldn't risk them not wanting me anymore or something if I said no!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:55 am

You were given oh so little chance to prepare after that. Your face was squished between two sets of breasts as they hurriedly put them on, and then... slam! Up into your depths at the same time they went as the two proceeded to go to town on you. Somehow, you'd excited them to such an extent with such words and your seeming proclaimed 'cuteness' as they said as they slammed in and out of your ass and pussy both, fucking you oh so deeply.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:08 am

I went wide eyed, and opened my mouth in shock, I hadn't really believed this, that I was a girl, that this was happening, but as I suddenly took two massive cocks balls deep, I could tell that it was all to real, and I could only let out shocked, squeals, gasps and they were simply too rough, to fast or I'd probably be screaming, even if I couldn't tell what I was feeling was pain or pleasure, I felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:29 am

Your first climaxes, for it was definitely plural, come in short order. And your sounds, and your face, the two seem to just urge them on more. It very quickly proves too much for you as you cum for what your brain imagines is the tenth or thirteenth time in short order, and you promptly black out.

You wake up a short time later, feeling rather sore, with a sheepish looking Zoe sitting next to you on the bed and a Neah who is practically preening with glee as she puts the strap ons away.

"Hehe, sorry, we uh, got carried away there..." Zoe remarks, while Neah snorts in amusement.

"Nonsense, we were just making up for lost time. With how cute she is, she should have been fucked over a dozen times before she got here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:33 am

I Shuddered "H~Hmm~ D~Didn't N~N~eed to S~Stop~" I moaned with a fucked silly grin, I was still feeling the orgasms ripple through my body, I was shaking and shuddering with pleasure and giggling "I~I'll be a good girl~" I sung with a fuck drunk smile as I shakily crawled over and nuzzled at them, obviously out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:40 am

"See, I told you so!" Neah remarked, but Zoe shot her a glare that made her pout a bit as Zoe rubbed her head sheepishly with one hand while petting ya with the other.

"Take it from me, you'd have regretted us continuing to go at it for too much longer... you're gonna be sore enough as is!" Still you could see that a small part of Zoe would have been happy to keep railing ya. "Still can't believe no one took your v-card before today though... well, did ya just get dropped off late yesterday or have ya gone through orientation or anything?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:45 am

I blinked and then giggled "I wouldn't mind~ B~Being sore~ from you mating me~" I promised with a happy smile, leaning into her hand with a giggle "I~I wanna make sure my first babies come from the first people who ever touched me!" I cheered with a laugh, I thought it was a funny joke at least, before hearing her questions and giggling "Nope~ M~My ori, ori," I stuttered "Oral! Was you two!" I said proudly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:52 am

"If she gets any cuter, I'ma have to tell the teachers I'm sick for a day while I fuck her senseless." Neah warned, Zoe blushing quite a bit and opening and closing her mouth as you could see she was clearly warring between what seemed to be a good natured side with her "Dear jesus christ you're turning me on so much" side.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll two 1d20+1d4. If ya get a high roll, you seduce the character in question. Higher roll will act first. If neither seduced, ya manage to calm down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:59 am

I giggled and thought about what to say or do to get them to fuck me again "Hmm~ Hey~ why doesn't Zoe sit on my face~? And Neah puts a baby in me with a big, long hard cock too~ I can have twins~ One from each girl who took my Virginity~?" I offered rolling onto my back and getting myself into what was practically the perfect position for a mating press.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:06 am

"Hey! No Fair!" was what you heard Neah say, and you briefly wondered why... until you realized that Zoe was pinning you to the bed and kissing you in the deepest, most heated fucking kiss you'd ever had. Sure, you'd never been kissed before, but this had to be a record breaker of some sort regardless. She ground her slit against your leg, while her knee pressed into and ground against your sore but very much highly sensitive slit.

Zoe does get pushed a bit, but only a bit. Enough for Neah to slam back into you while Zoe moved one hand to pinch and tease your clit, the other moving up to knead at your practically flat chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:09 am

I let out an eager and rather happy squeal, sure I was sore and this should probably make me wanna stop or something, but it felt so good that all I could do was moan and squeal, rocking my hips up as I tried to hug Zoe to me, happily returning the kiss as I was fucked once again, my pussy helplessly milking the massive Dildo currently fucking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:15 am

Pinching and tugging at your nipple and clit, Zoe soon shifted her hand so she could pump two fingers into your slit two at the same pace as Neah was going... which made things all the more intense as Zoe seemed to easily find and grind both fingers against your G-spot mercilessly as she continued to almost rape your mouth with her tongue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:19 am

I squealed and came, and moaned and kissed Zoe, licking and sucking her tongue as she easily dominated my mouth, her fingers relentlessly grinding against my G-spot was something I wasn't expecting and adding that to Neah's womb fucking, I was practically falling in love even as my mind blacked out steadily, if I didn't know better I'd think Neah was really knocking me up as I passed out, why'd it feel so good~?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games