Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:55 am

She just smirked at that, hopping up on the ledge and facing you as she spread her legs. "Mhm, I like the way ya think. Though, are you wanting to fuck my sloppy hole or want a go at my backdoor~?" She shifted carefully, making it so her ass was just as easy to access as she peeled her skirt off and tossed it into your room.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:28 pm

As she took her spot on the ledge, I oppened my fly and walked up to her. "Hmm, not a moment's hesitation? You're pretty willing to put your safety in the hands of a man you've known less than an hour." I took hold of her at the elbow as I got between her legs leaving her no room to sit upright, so she had to lean back over the edge. Shifting my hips I dragged my dick against her pussy gathering a bit of her moisture before I lowered my aim for the backdoor. "Might as well make sure I've tried everything on offer." With that, I prodded her pucker looking to slide right in.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:58 pm

"We're pretty trusting and a tad carefree around here~" She replied simply enough, smirking as you took hold of her. She rocked back as you teased her folds, but once you moved yourself into position, she shivered and hummed, biting her lower lip as you began to push in.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:03 pm

I noted the reaction to having her pucker teased. "You really like having your ass filled or has it been a while?" Using my hold of her arms, I tugged her towards me as I continued to push forward to fill her ass with my dick. I kept going setting a rather steady pace at first as I leaned over her seeking to dominat her from both the outside and inside.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:45 am

"It's been a while... mhm, I like having all three holes filled personally, but unless you've got some friends, that's not an option right now~" She said with a hum and a moan, making sure to keep herself steady and anchored so she wouldn't tilt over the ledge too much. Her backdoor was tighter than her slit, but not by much, showing she'd certainly made use of it a few times.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:55 am

"Unfortunately, I didn't bring any friends along. This was more of a solo trip." I groaned as I filled up her ass finding it tight but not too tight. This was clearly a girl that had a lot of fun. "Of course, maybe I could make some new friends around here to help me see what you feel like when you're completely filled."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:07 am

"Mhm, is that a promise~?" She teased back, clenching tighter around you as she sat up a bit and pulled you into a heated and eager kiss of her own as she ground and pressed herself firmly back towards you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:06 pm

I wasn't able to respond to her question as I received her kiss pressing back to her as well. I wasn't really sure if I was making promises or just musing strange thoughts aloud. I could make that decision later though. For now, I focused on thrusting my tongue into the sweet kitten's mouth while giving her ass a thorough reaming against the railing of the half-balcony.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:43 am

Perhaps you were giving her a good dicking, or her ass was a secret weak spot of hers. Or maybe it was just a case of the thrill of doing it on a ledge, but after another two minutes of thrusting into her, you felt her quake and tighten as her legs once more wrapped tightly around your waist, the feline cutie clearly desiring to ensure your seed was left deep inside her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:32 pm

I grunted as I felt her legs wrap around me, and her tunnel with them. Her muscles were clearly very experienced as they rippled around me regardless of what set her off strongest about this experience. "How many cocks has this ass milked?" I gave a slap to the side of her ass before slamming in as deep as I could to unleash my next load inside of her. Idly, I wondered if she would keep it held in tight, or if some of my cum might leak on some bystander down on the street.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:23 am

The answer to your question was answered as she came harder, her ass practically sealing around you and wringing you as hard as you've ever been. She wasn't able to provide the answer to your query for a bit, but finally as your own flow of seed drew to a slow, she managed to chuckle and say, "L~Lost count~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:35 pm

I groaned as she squeezed down on me like a vice powerfully sucking the cum right out of my balls. Her tightness made it clear nothing was going to leak out. I could imagine her pucker clenching so tight that it sealed everything in even after I pulled out. Seemed I wouldn't be marking any random bystander down below today. "Well, I hope this was memorable enough not to get lost amongst the countless times before." Putting my arm around her shoulder, I pulled her against me as I helped her off the ledge and into my arms.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:28 am

"Mhm, you're definitely in my top ten~" She remarked with a purr, humming as she came down from her own high as you helped her down. She smiled and gave the base of your dick a squeeze as she said, "Do hope you'll share such a fun pillar around, plenty of folks around the island who'd be up for fun with a new visitor to the island~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:17 pm

I give her a look of faux offensive before switching it for a sly grin. "Aww, not even sure I'm in the top three, or even just five? I certainly will have to try harder next time." I let my fingers dig into her back as I carried her over to the bed laying her down before I slowly began pulling out of her backdoor. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be fair to keep it from those that would enjoy it. Got any suggestions where are some good places to scout out such folks? The dock is probably better for new arrivals. I can check out those buses, but I'd like a few options to mull over if I could."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:39 am

She hums a bit, relaxing and lounging on the bed as she considers your question. "It would depend on just what you had in mind, what you're tastes were. Plenty of places I can recommend... plenty of people too~ You looking for specific type of girls? Hehe, heck, interested in broadening horizons and trying some of the subby boi's around here~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:48 pm

I consider a moment. "Well, I guess somewhere I could just sit back and enjoy the sights. See what catches my eye. Somewhere not quite as crowded as the beach we went to if possible." I considered the possibility of some of the twinky guys we saw, and while I wasn't opposed to trying it, I felt like I wanted something a little more like what I'm used to.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:38 am

"Mhm, there's a park near the beach that has a good view of much of the area. Lots of cuties, local and not, like to take walks through there~" the feline offers with a purr as she stretches languidly before you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:59 pm

I nodded as she told me about the park. "Yeah, that sounds like it could be good." With my destination in mind, and with how casual things were around here, I figured I could just go ahead and go. "It was good getting to know you. I'm sure we'll see you around. Feel free to rest here if you need to for a bit." I leaned down giving her a kiss slipping her a little good by tongue before heading out to my new destination.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:01 am

Your feline friend, who shared her name as being M'Lina, stretched languidly on your bed before curling up, seemingly for a nap after the fun. As you head out towards the park, you see many of the hotel staff, girls and the androgynous and feminine boys alike all looking at you with interest. All of different furry anthro types in cute, sexy maid outfits...

And once outside the hotel grounds, you begin to realize that just about everyone here, male or female, looks pretty damn hot. And with how interested and easy going towards sex folks seem so far... you'd have plenty of people to have fun with.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:13 am

Leaving my newly acquired female companion, I make my way out of the hotel room giving some of the cuties that caught my attention a look and a wave. There was quite a bit of variety in form and figure considering the many species. From petite little mice all the way up to curvacious horses and cows.

It was particularly interesting that in addition to the wide array of body types, they were all very attractive with nary a single ugly person to be found. I was feeling something more on the fit side. Nothing overly muscular, but a fit and trim lady would certainly be something to enjoy.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games