Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:08 am

Her purrs rumble and vibrate through your member as you scratch at her ears, and her eyes become lidded and her lustful gaze even more hazy as her slurping of your pillar grows slower. Her throat and mouth alike both feel heavenly, and rather than being like sandpaper as you might have worried, her tongue feels divine each time it laps and wriggles against you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:51 pm

I have to hold back a shiver as she lets her voice vibrate over my length. I noticed her slowing down either hoping to tease me or keep me from blowing too quickly. I continue teasing her ears and make up for her slowing down by thrusting my hips more firmly. If I had to, I would gladly use her throat like an Onahole, and if she enjoyed it, all the more reason to do it, so I kept an eye on the way she was running her lips up and down my length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:16 am

You soon had little choice but to use her face like an onahole, because the more you teased her ears the more she purred and slowed til that's all her mouth and throat were doing, rumbling around you. She didn't seem to mind in the slightest though, taking it like a champ.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:19 pm

I chuckled as it started to seem like scritching her ears made it impossible to do anything but take the continuously increasing pace of my thrusts. At this point, her muzzle and throat was little more than an onahole. One with a pleasant little vibrator setting but still more tool for my pleasure than a sexual partner. "Keep purring there, kitten. I'll give you a thick load of cream to drink down just like you need." By now, I had her so close that my balls swung into her chin with each thrust letting her feel how heavy they were getting.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:17 pm

She nodded her head a bit, her purrs increasing a bit as her tongue seemed to start doing a bit more. Seemed she wasn't completely out of it, but enough so all the same. Her throat began to constrict around your length each time you pushed on into it, showing just how eager she was for a thick dose of cock cream.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:30 pm

I groaned deeper as she recovered some of her ability to work my length herself and began lapping at my shaft as I plowed my way into her throat. I was huffing and grunting like a wild animal by now as I approached closer and closer to my release. "Yeah, gonna fill that stomach with a nice hearty meal. Bon appetit!" With that, I pressed her nostrils right up against my crotch as I let the first shot of spunk fire right down her throat. After a shot or two, I pulled back to give her a couple of shots onto her tongue, so she could better taste it before finally pulling out fully and letting the rest pour over her face.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:42 am

She shivers and spasms just a bit as you finish, eagerly and greedily slurping your jizz all down. Her expression as she pants and takes your seed across her face is quite the lewd but appreciative one, and she even cups her hands out to catch some that would have otherwise missed or been wasted.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:46 pm

I chuckled as I let my cum rain down over her muzzle and face calling her a 'good girl' when she didn't let any spill onto the ground. "Well than, ma'am. That was a wonderful little introduction to your island, but I should probably go ahead and drop off my luggage at my hotel. If you'd be willing, I would be happy to have a more extensive tour after if you'd like to provide one." The way she said being called a slut around here was a badge of honor, I almost wondered if she would follow me around without cleaning the spunk from her face.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:35 am

She sadly did go ahead and cleaned the spunk up, though from the way she lapped it up, it was probably more because she enjoyed the taste than anything. "Mmhm, Which hotel did you register with~? I'd be happy to take you there and give you that tour afterwards~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:18 pm

I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be followed by a kitty covered in my spunk, but seeing her gobble it up so eagerly was a fine replacement. "Oh right, the hotel." I pull out the paper upon which I'd written the name. I was surprised at what I saw. While I didn't remember it, I was sure I hadn't written down what I was reading. "Tail Hiker Suites?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:51 pm

The feline smirked and smiled, giggling as she said, "Well how about that, that's where I work~!" She giggled and hopped up, helping you get your member put back away as she put her tropical skirt back on. "Its not too far. About a fifteen to twenty minute walk if you've got good stride. Bus ride's only about five minutes, but some of the buses around here can be rather... distracting hehe~ which can mean you wind up on them longer than planned."

Still, her own tail hiking her skirt up, she motions you to follow her as she steps out of the changing tent.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 pm

As we left, I took a look around. We'd made ourselves presentable, but those nearby had to be aware of what we'd been up to. I was a bit curious though if anyone would spare us a glance or if that kind of thing wasn't even worth noticing. I was a little curious what was so distracting about the buses, but I figured I could find out later letting her lead me to the hotel. I was still a little confused about the name. It looked like my hand writing, but I know I wrote something different even if I couldn't remember what. Still, I continued following her wondering what would happen next in this place.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:35 am

A few folks did indeed share glances. Some girls looked a bit envious but others simply flashed you flirty smiles of their own. A few of the nearby guys gave you thumbs up... though a girly looking guy looked rather envious and an anthro wolf or dog guy gave you his own predatory look.

Along the way on the walk, you saw many more animal people of all kinds, with small smatterings of tourists or vacationers like yourself. You quickly however realized how different this place was as you saw quite a few women going about nearly naked, and were caught off guard when you saw a bunny gal getting rutted into by what looked like a hyena gal with a big knotted dick against a street light, with most people paying them no mind, smiling or sending envious looks, or cheering them on before continuing off.

At a stoplight though, you got a partial answer for the bus comment, as you saw a bus pull to it where you could see that at least half the occupants seemed to be doing it as well...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:24 pm

I smirked as people took note of us a bit confused at the two men that both seemed more interested in me. Seeing how overt everyone was being, I put my hand around my companion resting the palm of my hand on her lower stomach while extending my middle finger down lower. Rubbing against her skirt with my middle finger, I tried to locate her clit rubbing it thoroughly through the grass skirt even as she continued to lead me on while taking in the various sights including some people who were simply rutting in the street. It seemed like it wasn't something everyone did, but it was common enough that no one seemed surprised.

I quirked an eyebrow as I noticed a bus stop nearby where it was obvious many occupants were in the middle of the act as well. People certainly weren't shy around here. I leaned closer to my companion. "I see what you meant about distractions. I'll have to check that out later, but I really should settle into my hotel room first."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:37 am

Your feline guide squeaked at such, but just giggled and reached over, fondling your groin a bit here and there in turn. She smirked at your comment when it came to the bus, nodding her head as she continued on.

Arriving at your hotel, you quickly got an idea for why it had the name it did. Everyone you saw here that was part of the staff was wearing maid uniforms, and all of them had tails which were almost always hiked up... making it very easy to see under their dresses at their panty glad undersides. What surprised you was that a few of the rear ends you caught sight of were of more androgynous or feminine looking boys as well, though the vast majority of the staff seemed to be women, all of whom were quite enticing and a few who were actively not wearing anything under the dress at all.

"Here's your room~!" Your feline friend replied with a smile, having gotten your access card at the front desk and led you to your hotel room.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm

I looked about not really that surprised anymore about the employees' state of dress considering everything I'd seen on the way here. I was a bit surprised when I gave one girl's perky rear a glance only to notice a small pair of balls dangling underneath showing that some of the boys were hard to distinguish from the girls.

Taking my key, I finally entered my room tossing my luggage to the side. "Wish I coulda afforded one of the high-end suites, but these resort locations are expensive. Still, I managed to snag a high enough floor, that I'm looking forward to the view. Wasn't sure if I got a balcony though." Walking to the back of the room, I decided to take in the view.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:28 pm

The room didn't have a proper balcony, but it did have a sliding door and a very small fenced ledge. Enough room that you could open the door and set a chair half inside and half outside and be able to relax there if you wished. The view is certainly nice, with the height giving you a good view of the surrounding area and the beach further afield.

"Mhm, you might get lucky. Our hotel has a tendency to give random guests an upgrade on their room for free. If you're here long enough, you might get one~" Your feline guide replies with a purr.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:11 pm

Looking at the small ledge, an interesting idea came to mind. "Heh, if lucky breaks like that keep happening, I might grow suspicious I died on the voyage." I still wasn't sure how I ended up in such a place. "Hmm, you interested in trying something? I'll be honest, it's a little risky, and I'll be asking you for a lot of trust on it, but I think it'll be pretty exhilarating too." Though thinking on it, my idea probably wasn't all that out there considering what I'd seen already. I could tell her what it was, but I thought it would be a little more fun to keep it a surprise.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:17 pm

She tilted her head in confusion, but then hummed and smirked a bit as she asked, "You wanting to bend me over the edge and fuck me? Or do you have something a bit more daring than that in mind?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:35 pm

I smirked, "Close, but no cigar. Rather than bending you over, I was thinking of sitting you on the ledge facing me. You wouldn't have anything holding you up here but me." I looked down to the street. "Pretty unlikely anyone will look up to see us, but there are other buildings with windows this high up too, so we could still be seen."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games