Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:04 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Roger Dalin
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/32612912
Bio: Always the trouble maker, Roger had really stepped in it this time. Deciding it was best to hide away until the people he'd pissed off had had time to cool their heads, he decided to take what he had and leave the country. A couple of years on a tropical island was just the way to enjoy his time away from home as it were. During the ride, he realized the stress of being on the lam had really gotten to him, so he took a nap only to be awoken by the announcement that they'd arrived. Quickly, he grabbed his things and went to shore unaware of what kind of place he'd found himself.

You didn't notice anything strange or different as you left your cabin. Nor as you made your way for the ramp heading off the cruise ship. It was as you started down it however, that you realized things were a bit different.

The dock was lined with girls dressed in tropical attire, but with nothing covering their chests. That was surprising in its own right... but what was more so was that all the girls were anthromorphic people! Floofy looking foxes and canines, some leopards and other felines... you also saw several actual bunny girls!

They were all giving flirty smiles too as they draped rings of flowers over folks as they disembarked, and didn't seem to mind either when a few got a bit handsy!
Kuragari

Re: Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:24 pm

Stepping off the boat, I was glad to finally be at my destination. A couple of months of rest and relaxation here, while things blew over back home, ought to do me a load of good. I didn't have the kind of money for tropical living, but I should have enough to keep me going that long. I'd been a little surprised at the casual nudity having believed that was always a Hollywood flourish, but the animalistic look of them all was what really confused me. I scanned over the other people leaving the boat to make sure they hadn't changed too.

Whatever was going on had to be a dream, didn't it? Pinching myself, I found it did indeed hurt and that I wasn't dreaming. Was I hallucinating then? Not remembering taking anything that could have done that, I walked confusedly down the gangplank trying to make heads or tails of my surroundings.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:06 am

As you made your way down, one of the furry gals comes up to you, giving you a wreathe of flowers like all the others. Unlike some of the other gals though, she also eyes you up from head to toe in the process, and then presses herself up against you as she purrs, "Well hello there cutie~ Quite a handsome stud coming to our lovely little island... but you seem to be all alone. The shy type perhaps? Mhm, well, maybe you'd appreciate some company as you get yourself situated here in our lovely paradise~?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.furaffinity.net/art/scorpdk/1674409215/1674409215.scorpdk_230112_sakura.jpg
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:55 am

I was still feeling a bit stunned by my surroundings when the kitty approached me giving me the same flowers the other were handing out though rather than letting me grab her, which I was still a bit too stunned to partake, she made the first move pressing herself against me and offering me her company. A tropical island with my arm wrapped around a pretty little thing? I'd have been a fool to let the opportunity pass me by. Recovering myself, I put my arm over her shoulder. "Sure, I'd love an opportunity to get to know a pretty little kitty. I must let you know, I slept on the trip, so I'm feeling a bit..." I leaned in to whisper into her ear, "frisky."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:55 pm

Smiling, the feline purred at such words, her tail coiling around your arm as she asked, "Mhm, well, I can think of quite a few places we could indulge and, mrr, get to know each other better~ Do you want to swing by your hotel first though~? Or would you like a taste of what this kitty, and this island, has to offer~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:02 am

I smirked at her reaction. "Well normally, I would drop my luggage off, but I think I can stand to carry it a little longer to see what's...up for grabs." The arm resting on her shoulder grabbed hold of her chest giving her bosom a strong squeeze both enjoying the feel of her soft flesh beneath my fingers and letting her feel the strength behind my grip. "Why don't you lead the way, pretty kitty?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:22 am

Purring in delight and thrusting her chest into your hand, she grinned and started guiding you off the dock and towards the nearby beach. It took little time for her to find a small changing pavilon for beachgoers, one that was empty to boot. As soon as you were pulled inside though, her lips were upon your own as she pressed her body to your own. The palm skirt she wore turning out to be the only thing she was wearing beneath it as she rubbed herself against your leg.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:18 am

It was a little strange to feel fur covering a soft breast beneath my finger but not unpleasant. I let her lead me over to the beach. It seemed even here they had some semblance of privacy as she waited until we were in a changing area before pulling off the skirt that seemed to be her only clothing. "Never heard of panties, or do they not go with skirts?" I playfully chided her for her indecency as I broke the kiss for but a moment before returning to it. One hand remained on her breast while the other stroked its way down her back giving her tail a short stroke before I grabbed a handful of her ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:40 am

She shivered pleasantly from the tail stroke, moaning and purring as she pressed into you even more. She just giggled though at your chiding as she said, "You'll find that things are quite a bit... looser here then elsewhere~ Though I at least only tend to like wearing cheap kinds that are easy to replace when torn off during hot, steamy, primal sex romps~" She grinned at that as her own hand snaked into your pants, groping and kneading your contained member and sack excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:17 am

I smirk at her explanation. "Well I hope that with all that loose livin, you've managed to keep tight in all the fun ways." As I said that, the hand on her ass slipped down between her legs to give her slit a quick flick letting her know exactly what kind of tightness I was talking about. Grabbing hold of her shoulder, I turned her away from her pressing her up against the wall while the hand on her ass took a firm grip at the base of her tail. "Now, what do you say to us cutting the teasing and pleasantries to get down to business?" I pushed my cock between her thighs rubbing ever so close to her pussy.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:20 am

You find her slit to be nice and tight. Not virgin tight, but plenty clingy all the same. Her purrs of delight at your touches only excite you more and more, especially as you feel her slickness against your shaft as she quickly moves to grind her folds against it.

"Mhm, gladly and needily~" She nipped playfully at your jawline as she then wrapped herself around you and slammed down upon you, your length burying into her folds as she lets out a pleasured yowl, then makes herself snug around you as arms and legs work to help support her as she rolls her hips.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:04 am

I chuckle as she impaled herself on my shaft. The hand on her shoulder releasing its grip to give her ass a slap before gripping her waist. "Careful, Kitten. Keep making that kind of noise, and the whole beach will know what's happening in here." I begin pumping into her folds myself pinning her against the wall with everything I had. "Or is that exactly what you want?"

I gave her ass another slap working my shaft up to a steady pace as I enjoyed the warm, soaking, gripping passage of her sex. Leaning over her back, I snarled into her ear like a wild animal as I kept driving into her with more and more wild abandon.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:13 am

She responded by clinging to you more and mewling as you started working in and out of her, purrs mixing with wanton moans. She'd clearly been wanting this, though the fact she continued to make no effort to quiet herself did make you wonder... did she simply not care if others heard? Or was that perhaps another thing different about this island? Regardless, she rolls her hips, bouncing to your pace with ease and making it very clear this wasn't her first time as she licked and kissed at your neck and cheek.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:20 am

I smirked as she didn't even come close to controlling her voice. Did she not care what they would think, did she know others simply wouldn't care, or was she just incapable of controlling herself under my lusty assault? The thought that it was the last of the three really made my blood boil, so I chose to give in to the fantasy that she just couldn't resist me specifically as I plowed ever deeper into her passage. The hand on her hip give more occasional slaps to her ass getting harder each time wondering just how hard I could strike her without it being too much. I paid keen attention to the way her tunnel was milking me to lay off a little if I felt something that was less than completely into it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:19 am

This kitty was either a masochist, or she had quite a high tolerance for what you could do to her as you pounded the shape of your cock into her passage. The only sign you might have been going too hard was when you followed up a rather firm swat to her rear with another almost immediately afterwards, slight pinpricks to your shoulders being rather noticable as she tensed and yowled, still in pleasure but with an almost hiss like quality to it this time.

Otherwise though, she took it like a champ, panting and mewling in rising delight as her inner walls clung tightly to you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:06 am

I grunted and groaned as I reshaped her pussy certain she would always feel a hole in the shape of my dick inside her from now on. I backed off a bit when she yowled pretty sure I'd pushed her to her limit. "I'm sure everyone can hear you going on like this. All the guys probably wish they could make you cry out like this. Do the other gals deriding you for being a slut or wishing they were in here getting plowed into the wall?"

I felt myself getting close. It had been a while since I'd last had some fine female company, so I was feeling rather backed up. I'm sure she wouldn't mind the mess. Slamming home, I unleashed everything I had inside of her as deep as I could.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:43 am

She chuckled a bit at your degrading words, licking and nipping at your jawline as she started to bounce and grind against you more eagerly. "Mhm, being called a slut around here is a compliment, cutie. You'll find that there's quite a few girls as hungry for nice dicks like yours as I am right now~" She then nipped at your ear, sensing it seemed your coming release as she purred, "Now fill me with your baby batter ya stud~!"

She came right along with your, her claws, digging in just enough for you to know you'd have marks as she tightened up around you, trying to wring you properly dry of every last drop you had as her orgasmic yowl filled the air.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:32 pm

I groaned as she came around me probably alerting half the beech that this changing area was being used for other purposes as I pumped her full like the slut she was. "Mmm, filled you up right good, didn't I? I hope you've taken precautions because it feels like if you haven't, I'm probably going to leave you something to remember me by when my vacation comes to an end." I kept her pressed up against the wall as I finished flooding her running my hands up and down her back taking te occasional opportunity to grope at her ass.

When I was finally finished, I pulled out chuckling at the state of my cock. "We've left quite a mess, and I like to keep my undies clean. You wouldn't mind helping a guy clean up, would you?" Putting a hand on her shoulder I raised an eyebrow as I figured just how I wanted her to help 'clean up.'
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:05 am

She hummed and purred in delight as you flooded her with quite a bit of thick cream, her legs hugging your waist and holding you firmly in place as her walls constricted around you. She slowly pulls her legs away though and shifts so she can gracefully land on her knees, smirking up at you as you ask such and answering by... sweet mother of, she's taking you to the base in one easy, smooth motion. Oh yes, this kitty was definitely a slut... though perhaps a very cum hungry one, because she didn't stop once she'd slurped it clean...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:17 pm

I chuckled as she not only went to her knees to clean my dick without hesitation but continued to suck hungrily looking to get another helping of my cream. "Mmm, I thought I asked you to clean up," I said as if I didn't expect this to happen. "Just make sure you leave some for the other sluts on the island. It wouldn't be fair if I let you keep me all to yourself." With that, I put my hand atop her head giving her feline ears a little scritch at the base while shallowly pumping my hips to get a little deeper into her gullet.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games