Part of the Family Now [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Part of the Family Now [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:14 am

As if thinking of such brought it into being, a maid came into the room and blushed as she found you rocking your hips so. She glanced about, then lifted her skirt to show off her hardening futa cock underneath as she asked, "D~Does the Mistress's slut need cock?"

Did she think you a common whore? Or did she not yet know you'd been married. Maybe the whole thing had been a bit rushed... either way, there was a hard cock presented to you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:08 am

I was rubbing and moaning and playing with my pussy, but jumped a little when I heard the Maid talk, I was so horny that I hadn't even heard her enter, when I heard her offer, and saw her cock though, my whole body twitched, I wanted it, I really, really, really Wanted it~ I Moaned and shivered, but, but hubby wanted her babies in me...it'd, it'd be fine if I took it in a different hole right? I reached up and pulled the maid into me growling softly in her ear, my hips shaking with need "I want every, last drop of cum out of your balls and in my ass~" I ordered, lost in my need to be filled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:47 am

The maid didn't hesitate, and slmply surprised you as she slammed on home into your ass. It hurt, but the hurt felt good, and as she quickly started pounding at you, it felt even better as the pleasure quickly outpaced any pain... fuck, as much as a part of your mind recoiled at such, your new body was very quickly falling utterly in love with cock!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:51 am

It should hurt more, I should be in pain, but quickly enough I was moaning like a slut and eagerly doing my best to slam my hips up to meet the maid's thrusts, my mind loving the sound of the wild sex we were having the sound of her fucking and fucking and clapping my ass cheeks, I was losing myself in my new found love of cock and sex~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:03 am

You were cumming your brains out for the third or fourth time, and the maid was finally filling you up, when you heard the familiar voice of Azmerelda as she said in a dangerously sweet sing song voice, "Just what is going on here~? What are you doing with my wife?"

The maid went stock still, yet if anything her cock seemed to harden up further at that while you, lost in your pleasure, kept ramming yourself atop her even as the footsteps drew nearer...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:11 am

I let out a whorish moan as I felt her get hard "D~Did You G~Get Bigger~?" I moaned in delight "D~Did I~I tell you to S~Stop~?" I moaned out with a Whine "I~It H~Hurts~ N~Need C~Cock~ Sex~ C~Can't U~Use P~Pussy H~Hubby wants babies~ N~Need D~Dick, D~Don't S~Stop~" I wasn't at all awake enough to realize what was going on, all I knew was that my sex toy stopped moving, I finally heard the foot steps though and looked up, then smiled "Yay~ H~Hubby back~ F~Fuck pussy~? S~Sex toy stopped working~" I whined at her, rolling my hips and trying to show off my pussy to get my hubby's cock back inside me by enticing her to fuck me again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:21 am

"I~I didn't know M~Mistress, she s~simply d~demanded I~I fuck her!" The maid squeaked and squealed, trying to pull away even as your legs locked around her and kept her from being able to pull out. She kept trying, which inadvertently let her resume fucking you as you kept moving your hips. All while Azmerelda blinked in some surprise and confusion, her anger not fading but being... pushed to the side for a moment as she watched this unfold.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:26 am

I let out a happy moan at the resumed fucking "S~Sex Toy W~Working again~!" I sing Songed to my hubby with a giggle "H~Hmm~ H~Hubby~ H~Holes H~Hurt~ N~Need Cock~ Y~You Left~" I whined "I~I Good Girl~ D~Didn't let sex, Sex toy, touch pu~u~ssy~" I moaned cumming a little "B~Back~ Now~ F~Fuck, breed pussy~?" I asked eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:31 am

She blinked, twitched, her cock which hadn't been limp seemed to get harder... then you were filled with two cocks and in even greater heaven as your Hubby started rutting away. You found it quite funny when the maid tried to pull away still, only to be called "Sex Toy" as well by your hubby, who smiled dangerously at her which made the maid just squeak and go to town on you as well, the sensation of two cocks in you working hard at your mind.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1d100-1d100 will roll. Get a negative and you'll find your old male self melting under the pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:37 am

I howled like a banshee as I came, and came and came again and again with both my holes, more and more of any form of masculine thoughts and desires were just leaving me and more and more my thoughts were turning to just how lovely cock was and a deep, desire to get pregnant, and get more cock, and cum and sex and I found myself happier than ever as I found myself fucked into being the perfect slutty breeder of a wife in less than a day, doing my best to keep my hubby's cock nice and warm in me as much as possible for the rest of our lives together.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games