Futaville(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futaville(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:02 pm

She Squeaked and then started using both her hands and her hips trying to fuck you as fast and as hard as she could while Eliza just moaned and lightly thrust up into you, looking completely blissed out "D~Don't get C~Cocky J~Just cause Y~You made the N~Neighborhood C~Cum Dump Y~Your Bitch~!" She was stuttering more, and blushing and you could feel her cock twitching.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:08 pm

"MMhmhm, says the futa getting close to cumming already~" Clark purred back, suddenly and briefly focusing very firmly on her cockhead. His tongue pushed in a bit more, wriggling a bit before he resumed his own frantic pace even as he 'let' her try to guide him towards the pace she wanted. His own cock remained hard for now, though it was mostly just drooling pre as his ass worked at Eliza's pillar. Honestly, he'd keep going til she went soft or he couldn't lift his hips anymore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:14 pm

It didn't take long before she came so hard that your mouth was flooded with jizz a second time, but, thanks to her wet feet and the cum stained ground the futa standing over you, squealed as she found herself doing the splits, your cock ramming straight to the base in her pussy as she finished cumming on your chest, she looked shocked, and was staring at you wide eyed, even as you felt another shot of cum inside you, but Eliza was still hard.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:18 pm

Clark let out a lewd squeal of surprise at the sudden turn of events, his own cock spasming and managing to fire some cum into the futa's pussy. This meant that he was drooling some of the cum he'd just had, eyes rolled up just a bit and doubtless giving a bit of a rather lewd expression. He closed his eyes and shivered, shuddering just a bit before swallowing down the cum and humming in delight.

He then panted a bit, giggling a bit as he said, "Mhm, so, you still in charge Miss...?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 pm

She tried to respond, only to squeal as Eliza seemed to get annoyed at you stopping your movement, and grabbing the other futa's hips she began thrusting harder than before, forcing both of you to bounce up and down and forcing you to fuck her as Eliza Fucked you, which this other futa, seemed to have no experience with because she was moaning, and leaning into you soon enough her hips shaking and she failed to get any foot hold to stop Eliza's eager thrusts, leaving her cumming on your chest in under a minute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:26 pm

"That'a girl Eliza~!" Clark moaned, glad to have that as a brief distraction. He hadn't expected or even planned to be inside a futa pussy... but it was quite nice. And getting to be fucked too was a pleasant bit of fun on top of it. With a grin, his hands moved to play with the new futa's breasts as he resumed his own movements... though he made a point to match Eliza's so it'd work out best in fucking the futa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:34 pm

She was moaning and wiggling on top of you, her hole practically manhandling your cock with how tight it was and how eager it was to milk you, though even as she coated both you and herself in her jizz she tried to get her composure back "Y~You S~Should B~BB~E~BE~ P~Praising M~ME I~It's M~My Pussy~!" She managed to moan out, even if Eliza somehow sped up at your encouragement fucking you both faster and rougher.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:39 pm

"It is your pussy, but you weren't planning on having me fuck it, were ya~? Guess that means my mouth was too much for ya~" He teased again, leaning in to suckle at her nipples now as he pulled the bikini aside a bit. His cock was quaking, and he felt like he'd cum soon again before too long with pleasure from both ends.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:47 pm

She seemed to briefly panic as you forced another moan from her, before trying to look haughty and impressive "O~Of Course I was P~Planning to use my pussy! I~I wanted to have a baby and I~I'm gonna carry it! S~So Do you best to put as many as you can in me!" She ordered trying to move her hips, but cumming again and leaning against you with a moan as Eliza filled you more, flooding the walk way with more jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 am

"Suuuurrrre you were~" Clark purred, smirking as he moved to press both her breasts together so he could suckle on both nipples eagerly as his hips slammed back into Eliza's thrusts, his moans serving as extra incentive for the subby futa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 am

She was squealing and moaning more and more, but she kept trying to put on a face of indifference, or trying to act haughty, only to have it fail when she was slammed balls deep onto your cock again and again and was forced to moan and cum around you, Eliza on the other hand had finally found your P-spot and with your moans enticing her she sped up even more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 am

With Eliza finding his prostate, he wasn't able to hold on for much longer. He came twice, first with his cock, then with his ass again as he crowed in delight, one hand moving to hurriedly pump at the futa he was inside to help get him coated in a bit more jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:13 am

It didn't take her that much longer to cum and coat you again, though by now she was moaning and shaking in pleasure, unable to even keep up her poor façade of being in control, and with another shot of cum soon shooting out after the first her cock started to go soft, even as Eliza Came again, but remained rock hard inside you and relentlessly pounding your p-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:11 am

Smirking and giving her a light push so she'd slip off, Clark giggled and shifted, moaning like a slut as he started working to more properly pin Eliza down again as his belly started to bloat just a bit from the amount of cum she was pumping into him.

"T~That's it bitch, keep going... no stopping til you're drained, got it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:24 am

She was laying on her back, panting and staring into the sky, while Eliza practically curled around you and sped up more at your words, pounding you desperately, mindlessly in pleasure, though an amused voice soon came, while she just came again "Woah there~ I thought I was here for a Lock, not an Orgy." And then you had a shorter, but thicker cock shoved eagerly down your throat and you were getting face fucked by a tanned, lightly muscled futa who had a very eager smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:45 am

Taking the new cock in stride and gurgling happily around it, Clark muttered something along the lines of 'unexpected interloper' before bobbing along to the pace, content for now to simply take dick as he found himself starting to get a little tired with so much fucking in so short a time... that and as he came from his ass again, he was getting a bit fuck drunk on it all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:56 am

That was your Life for the next...Hour? Or so, Eliza didn't slow down in that entire time, fucking you hard and fast and desperately though after she came the first time, the locksmith futa went to the door unlocked it, then came back, came in your throat a second time, then casually left as Eliza dragged you and her currently passed out neighbor into her house for more and more and more fucking. You didn't pass out but it was a close thing sometimes...Eliza also seemed to like fucking you above her neighbor and letting the cum drip out onto the other futa's face, after the hour though she calmed down to just cuddle you, though, she was still rock hard inside you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 am

Clark was panting hard by the time that was done, his own member long since gone limp and barely able to produce anything more than a trickle of pre. But he felt damned satisfied and blissed out, it taking a bit before he managed to turn just a bit so he could pet Eliza and say, "Good futa, good futa bitch... did exactly as this Slutty Boi likes... goooood futa~" He was quite sure he had her at least slightly broken in... no idea for the other neighbor. The tanned futa had been funa, he wished he'd gotten her number...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:13 am

From the way Eliza's cock sprang inside of you and got harder...you got the feeling she still very much wanted to fuck your brains out but she was simply to tired to actually move. Though the Neighbor futa was starting to stir awake groaning and rubbing at the cum on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:18 am

"Eager futa aren't ya? Well, maybe another day maybe I can tie ya up and ride ya til I get tired... then you can rail me into a bed or couch til you're tired hehe." Clarks said with a laugh before focusing on the other futa, snorting as he said, "Enjoy your nap?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games