Futaville(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futaville(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:00 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Clark Pines
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 05de1e.png (minus the scarf)
Bio: Clark's not minded being called girly, as he's grown up finding himself very much a fan of futa and he knows they have a tendency to like feminine boys like him especially. There aren't many that aren't already taken in his area though, so he decides to move to a town of Futa and girls only so he can find some sweet futa dick to play with and ride...

He'd also be fine with having some fun with girls... even if he's not had any experience when it comes to them which makes him nervous, shy, and more submissive around them.

You had moved in not that long ago, honestly just a couple days ago and you'd just finished setting up most of your home, though you still had some things in boxes, you'd noticed since this town was primarily futa and secondarily female they had some looser laws...you were also one of the few males in town from what you could gather online, if not the only male, the others might be just slim futa.

Either way things like sex, nudity and the like were looser here from what you could tell, that didn't mean you were prepared for your third morning here to have your doorbell ring though, much less by a completely naked futa lady who was blushing heavily "H~Hi, um, I'm your next door neighbor, Um, Eliza Dubois, do you mind if I come inside? And, use your phone? I, I kinda locked myself out of my house...I need to call the Locksmiths to pick it." She told you, even as her cock got hard as she looked at you, she seemed to just get more embarrassed.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Futaville(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:16 am

While surprised by the looser laws regarding things like public decency, it was still all quite exciting. Just glancing out his windows every so often let him see plenty of futa who he'd be eager to pin to a wall and then shove their cock into his mouth.

The first visitor to come by (as not even the landlady had shown up yet) only briefly caught him off guard. Smiling, Clark openly reached out, taking a firm hold of her cock and stroking it the same way that always got him hard in five seconds flat as he purred.

"Mhm, only if I'm going to get to taste or feel this big pillar spreading me wide cutie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:25 am

She blushed bright red and was fully hard soon "H~Hey I~It's not N~Nice to tease L~Lonely Ladies like me." She stuttered a bit, but she was tense and her eyes kept darting from your mouth to your hips as she looked at you "I~If you really mean it you can suck me off, W~While I'm on the phone, I~Impress me and I~I'll let you play with my cock until th~they show up." She was trying to act dominant, but she seemed a bit unsure, you might be dealing with a futa who'd never been with a boy before, and well, judging by her actions she might be more used to being the sub...you'd probably have to lead her a bit but she seemed eager to try if nothing else.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:29 am

Clark smirked as he heard her stutter out a reply. Leaning forward, he whispered huskily into her ear and said, "I don't tease, I promise~" He then nipped at her ear... before gripping her cock like a handle and stroking it very slowly but firmly, pumping it as he brought her over to the kitchen where his landline phone was. Course, then he smoothly turned around and dropped to his knees, kissing down her cock as he continued to stroke it as he pressed her rear against the cabinet behind her.

"Go ahead and make your call Miss~" He said as he kissed her ball sac, taking a moment to pop one orb, then the other into his mouth to suckle upon as his eyes danced with delight and excitement. All as he continued to pump her pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:34 am

She moaned, and you could already feel pre on her shaft and drippling down into your hair, even as she tried to firm up her legs you could see them shaking, you weren't entirely sure if it was from how much she liked the attention or how much she wanted to rape your throat, but it was a bit of an ego boost either way. She eventually got the number dialed in and tried to stay focused as she talked though...it might be fun to distract her~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:41 am

Clark continued focusing on her sack at first, though as soon as she was on the call he kissed back to the base of her pillar. Then he stuck his tongue out and languidly dragged it up towards her cumslit. His oral muscle deftly flicked and swirled all around her cockhead and probed at her cumslit briefly. Then, he got a predatory grin on his face, winked at her... and slammed his lips down to the base of her pillar. He moaned around her as his throat hugged her, so glad he'd practiced deepthroating on his dildos. He then grinned around her as he started using her cock to fuck his own face, hands moving to keep a firm grip of her hips so she'd stay right where he wanted her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:45 am

She been staring at you thanks to the teasing her lips pressed together, she opened her mouth to respond to the phone, only blink at the wink, and squeak as you managed to swallow her entire cock in one go. Her hips jerked and she was leaking pre like a faucet at this point, one hand, was braced on the wall as she kept trying to give her address to the Company. Though she was gasping and moaning as she talked to them now, you could hear giggling through the phone and saw her blushing even more, her cock seemed to get even harder in your throat~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:50 am

Chuckling as he briefly pulled off her cock with a lewd pop, Clark decided to tease whoever was giggling on the other end of the line. "Giggle too much and this naughty femboy will come down there and guzzle your cocks down like the hungry cockslut he is~" He then took her back in, continuing to moan as he worked at her good and hard, hands know kneading and squeezing her ass as he made a point to probe her cumslit each time he pulled back up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:00 pm

She was moaning, but over the Line you heard "I'm a Girl honey but you can lick my clit sometime~ Though I'm sure they fine lady we're sending down will be all to happy to show off her cock for you~" She called, Eliza was Blushing more and finished giving her address only to finally moan louder than before, and cumming hard right as you tongued her cum slit again, easily firing enough to completely flood your mouth faster than you could swallow, and panting she finally hung up only to push you to the ground, kissing your cum filled mouth and trying to rip anything you had on, off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:05 pm

His neighbor would likely notice that when he heard the person on the other end say they were a girl, he squeaked and his pace briefly sputtered out a bit even as his dick throbbed at the thought. He corrected it after a moment though at the other words, grinning as he now found himself eagerly imagining Miss Dubois shoved onto the ground, him riding her as he slurped away at the other futa's prick.

His attention was quickly returned to Eliza though as he tasted her rich, thick, creamy seed and drank most of it down. He was happy to share some, laughing as he let her pull his jeans and the boy shorts he wore under them off. He kept his form fitting tank top though as he said, "C'mon now, let's go wait outside your door... I wanna ride this pillar til your sack is drier than the desert~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:13 pm

She didn't seem to hear you, instead she was pushing you so your ass was pointed up into the air, her fingers and cum filled drool working to get you wet enough so she could crawl on top of you, and slam balls deep on the first thrust, moaning in delight she was eagerly fucking you slamming her hips up and down as she kissed you again and again, you'd need to make her cum a few times if you wanted to talk to her, her fat cock was also bigger than your dildos and you could still tell she wasn't the biggest futa you'd seen, even if she was impressive, Though, it was pretty cute that she got even more eager and forceful every time you kissed her back, the speed and force of her thrusts picking up as she eagerly explored your mouth, but almost doubling any time you kissed back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Realizing she was too lost in lust to take too much direction, Clark just grinned and hiked his ass up. His own member was drooling, and then it was bouncing and dripping as he let out a lewd moan of his own as she was slamming back into him. He quickly worked to match her thrusts... then did his best to exceed them a bit even as his body and mind quickly sang with pleasure. Fuck, his dildos had helped train his ass, but a proper futa dick was still.... just so much better.

After a bit of dueling kisses, he turned slightly, nipping at her neck as he kissed his way towards her ear. Then he growled as he gave his own forceful slam back.

"Come on Missy, really fuck me~ My ass can take it, and wants it even~ give it to me good and hard, or after you cum, I'll tie ya to a chair and ride ya myself~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:30 pm

She was moaning and panting into your ear as you kiss and bit your way to her ear. She was mindlessly thrusting into your tight hole, but, at your words she squeaked, and came, hard, her hot and thick cum flooded you and leaked out, coating you with her jizz a bit, her arms and legs were shaking too, it seems it was to much for her, even if she was still hard she could barely move as her eyes rolled up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Cooing as she flooded him, Clark hummed a bit as he took in her state afterwards. He smirked, and with some effort, popped off her cock and slipped out from under her. He gave her ass a slap and a grope before he smirked and said, "Stay on all fours. You're crawling out of here and leading me to your door. Then we'll wait for the locksmith to come by... I'll ride you til your drained and she's had a turn at my mouth too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:09 pm

She obeyed, crawling out and back to her door on all fours, you wanted to giggle, you were probably in the only town in the state with submissive futa and you happened to live right next door to one, she didn't even seem to think about disobeying, and now that you could get a look at her holes, you were sure she'd been fucked much, much more than she'd ever fucked, honestly, if she was such a submissive little slut no wonder other futa took advantage of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:23 pm

A part of Clark was just a tad disappointed to learn just how submissive she was. Mostly because he liked the idea of being the bottom but dominating a futa used to being in charge. Still, once she was in place, Clark turned his back to her, lined up, and then sank down onto her with a soft moan. He then grinned, ass rippling around her as he said, "Good girl. Now remain kneeling as I use your cock as my own personal dildo~"

He then started rocking his hips, riding her at a fast but not wild pace as he waited eagerly for the locksmith to show up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:30 pm

In ten minutes Eliza had cum twice more in your ass and was moaning and wiggling under you, even as you finally came she didn't seem that inclined to try and take the lead...though as you opened your eyes after your own orgasm you did find a smaller futa standing in front of you, right before her cock slapped on to your face "If you're gonna show off you might as well help with what you started!" The girl said blushing and trying to look angry, but she just looked embarrassed and turned on, she was wearing a bikini and was wet, looking down you saw some wet foot prints leading from Eliza's other neighbor.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:40 pm

Letting out a lewd cry as he finally came, Clark panted softly as he opened his eyes and saw someone else. Her 'angry' look just made him grin like a shark as he reached out with one hand, fondling her orbs, while he teasingly circled her cockhead with his tongue.

"Mhm, more than happy to do so~ But don't complain if you got in over your head~" This time, rather than immediately taking a dick to the base, he instead moved to put all his work he'd done practicing on her cock head. Suckling, slurping, tongue fucking her cumslit... all as he kept bouncing and his eyes sparkled with mischievous delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Unlike Eliza, she grabbed your head and started thrusting wildly, her hands tangling in your hair as she thrust hard, fast and without mercy throat fucking you, with an incredibly horny look "S~Stupid slutty boi I~I'm in charge here! I~I'm the futa!" She yelled down at you, "Y~You should be thanking the Goddess you can suck my pretty cock!" She said panting and sliming getting into her roll as she used your throat like an onahole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:55 pm

Clark just smirked, chuckling around her as he got to work showing off how well he'd worked over the one beneath him on her as well. He soon started urging his head faster than the pace she was going, throat hugging tightly to her pillar as his eyes simply sparkled with glee. "Mmhm, you can do better and faster can't you~?" He teased around her pillar, though it was rather muffled.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Got an 18 this time
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games