An unlucky girl from Riverwood [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An unlucky girl from Riverwood [EAENIDU]

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:40 pm

"mmmm, I had no idea it would feel THIS good to have a dragon cock..." Sarah said to herself as she locks herself inside of her newfound sex slave companion.
She wiggles herself inside of Maja's womb poking at whatever she could and feeling the cum around her cock. "F..FUCKK,!! Sarah said with great pleaser as she begins sliding huge scaley hard cock in and out of Maja... She makes a wet and sloppy mess from the breast milk still coming out of Maja... clearly very fertile and ready to be a breeding whore.. she licks up any and all milk she could as she pinches her nipples and pulled upwards on her breasts like utters. The bed begins to shake as the weight of her cock was over 100 pounds itself and the bed now barley able to support the 2. Nobody from the bar however payed any mind to any of the noises that were clearly audible.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:48 pm

I could only groan, as the impossible cock spread me out more and more, and she forced herself deeper and deeper with every thrust of her cock, my pussy cumming as her knot scraped against my G-spot again and again, it felt like she was fucking my ovaries, and if I wasn't drugged I'd probably be squealing. Even as the knot began pounding at my Cervix, it'd almost been an hour and she hadn't cum yet...My freshly deflowered pussy was forced to cum again and again, and what I finally woke up to was the feeling of something inside me opening, I squealed and stared in shock as she slammed balls deep into me, her knot slamming past my cervix and into my womb, only to swell more and lock itself inside me. I could only weakly try and protest as she used my womb like her personal sex toy and breeding hole.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:46 pm

Sarah picked up Maja after she awoke with both arms on Maja's hips and layed her onto her cock, lifting her up and sitting her deeper onto it. Cum oozing out with every thrust, dripping down both of their legs and onto the bed sheets.
Sarah was too strong for any resistance to do anything, and she wanted her fuck toy to be awake after all... She wanted her to feel she was abusing her...
"Well well well, looks like you now know one of my many secrets..." Sarah said as she saw Maja slightly awake.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:30 am

I groaned as I pussy was stretched, filled and broken more by the futa holding me, it felt like she was crushing my insides, I tried to move, to say or do anything, anything at all but all I could do was squeal as I braced myself on Sarah, my milky tits making me blush as they squirted out when I was forced to cum again "I~I W~wanted to save it for marriage..." I thought what I could say or do "Y~You have to marry me now!" I ordered her in some anger and panic, it was mostly thanks to my mom, I was taught to only have sex with, and marry one person.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:40 am

Sarah smirked and giggled at the demanding request by her subordinate slave... "You want to marry??? Youv gata earn it!!" Sarah said hoping to get her to be more obedient by getting her to be trying to please her.
Sarah getting closer to climax grabbed onto Maja's hips hard as she braces herself for a flood size burst of cum...
"Your going to be full of baby juice in just a second Maja.. I'm glad your the one who approached me first by the way.."
Sarah said as she slams the bed back so far it hits the wall with a loud thud and her second knot slips in around Maja's pussy lips, stretched so thin that they bleed slightly from the hard knot...
"Fuck!!! I hope your ready!!" Sarah yelled as her dragonborn cock only begins to release hot baby juice inside Maja's womb... With her insides forced to re organize itself to make way for the cock and cum...
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:53 am

I squealed as my tits and ass bounced from how hard and rough the sex was, my insides felt like a mess and my eyes were rolling up, then I felt her grab my hips, and heard her words, she was just now cumming?! I opened my mouth only to let out surprised scream as I knotted, again, two knots, one in my womb, one at my pussy entrance, I'd never felt so full, never imagined it even. And then she shot cum into me and my eyes rolled up her hot dragon spunk filling my fertile womb felt so good that I came instantly, and wanted more, moaning my hips rolled eagerly as I tried to milk her cock for more cum, my fat tits bouncing and leaking milk as I came with every single shot of cum.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:45 am

Sarah rubbed her hips against Maja's as she released more and more shots of hot cum inside Maja and filling her up. "sooo, now you are all into it all of the sudden?!?"
Sarah said as she winked at her subordinate companion now covered in her own breast milk and abdomen bulging with cock and cum. Sarah slaps Maja in the face and kisses her. She continues to keep her cock inside her, curious to see what Maja would do, she felt Maja cuming herself as the juice mixed with Sarah's cum.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:00 am

I Shuddered and yelped at the question and slap "H~Hey~ I~I Can't~ O~Oh W~Why does this feel good~?" I moaned out distracted as her cock rubbed things inside me that had my eyes fluttering in pleasure, I wasn't sure if it was her cum doing something to me, whatever she drugged me with or what but I found myself unable to help but eagerly kiss her back, eagerly sucking on her tongue as I explored her mouth with mine, bouncing and rolling my hips, my body felt so good~ "Y~You're not A~Allowed to P~Pull o~O~Out~?!" I was cut off as I came again why was it so good~?! "U~Until you bal~balls are EMPty~! UG~Got It~?!" I was slurring and stuttering more as I did my best to get more and more of her cum into me.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games