An unlucky girl from Riverwood [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

An unlucky girl from Riverwood [EAENIDU]

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:18 pm

Name: Maja Kaidottir
Race: Nord
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/6385/sam ... pg?7275825

Bio: A Simple girl from Riverwood, she was still pretty young and lived a simple life, fishing, gathering herbs and the like, mainly working odd jobs when needed. The only really special thing about her was that she liked swimming and was a decent cook, well that and her looks. Though she was noticing more and more stranger and stranger things happen around her and when she brought them up with others they didn't react or didn't seem to know what she was talking about. Well, until one person came to town that was, and she saw some strange thing floating in front of them "What magic is that?" She asked.

The visitor was a Women, as she approached Riverwood for the first time, she had made her presence known, immediately items spawned in around her, wheels of cheese, health potions, and weapons that Maja had only heard legends about. The women payed no attention to Maja and continued to change out items Infront of her. "Hah, this is going to make this soooo easy..." the women chuckled as she equipped Daedric armor.
cboy123

Re: An unlucky girl from Riverwood [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:23 pm

I stared in honestly complete bafflement, really? Really?! No one was seeing this? Why was everyone just going around like nothing was happening?! I huffed, and then nodded approaching the odd woman "Excuse me but how in the world are you doing that? What magic is that? It seems useful if you can somehow store all these things." I asked, maybe if I learned it I could get my breasts to shrink back down even as I watched her suddenly wear some red and black armor out of nowhere, what in oblivion was going on?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:09 pm

The women was now unable to avoid a conversation with the girl in Riverwood. "I didn't install this???" she said under her breath as she listened to the girl ask her what and how she was doing what she was. However, the women took notice of the girl's large breasts and staired. "You sure ask a lot of questions for being in the presence of the dragonborn..." she said while laughing. The women took notice of the girl's plain cloths and thinks to herself, "maybe I could take advantage of her, she could.... yeah" the dragonborn then said "Well, no matter, I'm sure to expect a lot of questions, I go by Sarah. And you are?" completely avoiding Maja's original questions.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:16 pm

I blinked "I'm Maja, Maja Kaidottir, but I'm sorry what was that? Dragonborn? Isn't that what the Emperor used to be called? You don't seem to be an Empress." I pointed out, huffing as she ogled my breasts, it was a bit rude to star wasn't it I knew that when all the changes happened that I got rather...big but still! And did she say she was going to take advantage of me did she really think me that loose? "And what do you mean take advantage of me, I'm saving my virginity for my future spouse, I'm not giving it up for some random spell."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:33 pm

"phhtt!! Is that what you tell yourself? Now come with me to the bar, I willgell you everything you want to know about my... My power..." Sarah said clearly not wanting to reveal the true nature of it. It also seems as if not of the women and girls in the town also had enlarged breasts... Sarah then eyes up Maja some more, up and down.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:38 pm

I Sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose before looking at her "Yes, Yes my breats are large for some reason now, why is it that the only person who reacts to that change can't stop staring at them?" I grumbled "Pick up all the stuff you dropped and I'll follow you, you don't really need to make a mess for others." I told her. I didn't really want to go with her but I didn't have that much of a choice here. I was scared what she'd do if I said no.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:42 pm

Sarah cleared all nearby dropped items seemingly instantly... This was strange as nobody else could do that. "See? Now you will follow me and do as I say... Don't be scared, you are no longer in control.." Sarah then stood there for a second and Maja was forcefully compelled to follow Sarah and any command given to her. *Giggles.... Too easyyy " Sarah said softly... "Now we are going to do something about those cloths first before anything.." having nudity in, Sarah forced all equipment off of Maja without any effort.. and everything was on display. "Follow me now"
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:54 pm

I squeaked as all my clothes suddenly vanished, "W~What in Oblivion?" I asked, or well, demanded as I found myself forced to walk butt ass naked though town, following this, self proclaimed Dragonborn, why wasn't anyone caring around me being naked or helping me, but instead of any of my more imported questions I found myself asking "Can I at least have some shoes?" why the fuck was that the first thing out my mouth? I couldn't help but blush bright red in embarrassment as I followed Sarah.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:14 am

"Hmmmm, you're not demanding things from me are you??" Sarah said clearly now annoyed at her new found companion slave. Sarah continues to slap Maja after she made her comment and request. "You want shous? You have to work for them!" Sarah exclaimed while still walking towards the bar with Maja following... No bounty was added or guards alerted after Maja was hit, she knew Sarah could do what she wants. Sarah stops along the way and kills a chicken outside of the bar and strangely enough nothing was done about it...
"Don't you see?? I can do anything I want! And there is not a damn thing you can do about it now! You just happened to be unlucky enough to talk to me first" Sarah said as she entered the bar with Maja.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:23 am

I blinked "Work what are you talking about? Oblivion sake, I Fish and gather herbs, maybe practice some magic." I complained as I was dragged naked into the tavern, wondering what the hell was going on, was this a Daedric prince or something screwing with me? Did I somehow get their attention? All I knew was that she was the first person who seemed able to realize stuff was weird was now forcing me to obey her, what were we even doing here?!
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:26 am

Sarah walked over to the bartender in the poorly lit and busy bar in Riverwood. "Let's go get a drink together and relax a bit, we don't need to always be doing something serious now.." Sarah said to Maja but naked in the bar and nobody seemed to take notice. As they both sat down atghe bar, the bartender got them 2 drinks.. seemingly identical, Sarah began to sip her mead and looked at Maja with a relaxed expression. "You know, I never did tell you any of my many secrets, did I?? No matter, you will find out now one way or another.. *giggles*" Sarah put down her drink for a second to reposition her stool.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:31 am

I sighed and reached over once she had drunk to drink whatever was set down in front of me, I blinked as Sarah moved closer, I couldn't help but shudder a bit at her words "No you really didn't tell me anything." I told her, finishing the drink. Was she actually gonna tell me how that magic worked now? Maybe I could find something to break her hold on me?
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:17 am

Sarah now pleased that Maja had drank the spiked mead she was offered. "Well I won't share all my secrets at once, my slut..."
Sarah laughed as she knew that there was a vacant room available in the back. "Tell me now, what kind of adventures do you sich to set out on?" Sarah said while her drink had no been touched for a few minutes.. and her head resting on her hands. She moves in closer with her stool, scraping the legs against the wood flooring. "Did you like your drink?"
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:33 am

I blinked as I drunk the mead with a huff, Adventures? "I've never really thought of adventuring, I'm just a normal town girl, I own a little shack out on the other side of the river that's my house." I told her "I mean, I'd like to learn magic it always seemed fun." I admitted, hoping she'd get back into the magic talk as I drank the last of the mead, I didn't even notice that my body was heating up, or that my nipples were rock hard and my pussy was drooling more and more as I sat there "Y~Yes it's tasty, but I mean, when isn't Mead." I mumbled wondering why she was getting closer, I didn't think the bartender would give me anything odd so I was drinking whatever was put in front of me, then I promptly passed out onto Sarah.

And unknown to me my stat screen popped up for her "Breeding Mead Max Strength, Full Dose - Character Fertility Permanently Maxed then Multiplied by X5, Character rendered unconscious for minimum hour but likely more, Character Permanent Sensitivity Boost, Character Permanently Set to produce milk if they have breasts, One Day Fertility Boost of +1,000%"
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:30 am

Sarah saw that her pet was passed out, given the "special" mead.
Sarah then tips the bartender 500 gold and for the room. "Thanks!" Sarah added in. She began to drag Maja back to where the room she rented was, nobody noticing that she was literally being kidnapped by Sarah. She then closes the wooden door behind them and lays her unconscious body onghe bed racing upwards. With Maja already being butt ass naked, Sarah unequipped her daedric armor to reveal her futa cock and stroke it as she climbs ontop of the bed. "Toooo easy!" Sarah said as she kissed her limp lips and groped her.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:35 am

I couldn't do anything, even as my already large tits swelled more now, leaking milk thanks to the mead. Laying under Sarah my mouth opened with her kiss, her tongue easily dominating me, as she eagerly molested my body, all that happened was after a few seconds my body came, squirting both my pussy juices and milk out, even the light play messing with my breedable body.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:29 am

Sarah's cock was of a dragon's having hard scales along it's length and a massive 6 inch wide knot in the middle. ...
Sarah leans down and licks up Maja's delicious breath milk... "Wouldnt want this to go to waste now would I??" Sarah's cock oozed pre cum at an almost constant rate at all times, some of it dripped down onto Maja's belly and thighs.
Sarah then moved her hands down lower to feel how wet her victim was... Dripping wet .. she thought to herself "good this will be easy then" she pokes her dragon cock against Maja' pussy lips.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:33 am

I moaned and shuddered in my sleep, my hips bucking up, the feeling of her lips on my nippled, her hot pre dripping along my body, that was already enough to make my drugged body cum, but as her hot dragon dick pushed inside of me, my pussy just got more soaked, all too eager to devour every last inch of the massive slab of dragon meat despite being a complete virgin, the mead was too effective for me to do anything else.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:36 am

Sarah's dragon cock was hard, but the pre cum made it easier to slide in, Sarah stopped at the knot and teased Maja by wiggling it side to side. "tell me you want it!!" Sarah yelled as she twists Maja's nipples hard enough to make milk pour out .. Sarah leans down again and licks up all of the delicious milk.
Sarah decides to try and push all the way in, but the knot was just too hard, she had to get Maja more wet and ready for her to spread open her insides with her Massive cock. Sarah then feels Maja up some more, rubbing her hand up and down her arms, legs and breasts. "Time to know what being the dragonborn is all about..." Sarah said quietly.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:41 am

I was still out of it thanks to the mead, but my face was bright red and I was panting as I was spread by the massive dragon dick taking me, Cumming more than once as she played with my milky tits and her cock scraped my G-spot, even knocked out my hands were clawing at the bed and I was moaning from the gropes, If I was awake I might have kept her out, but eventually my unconscious body gave up the fight letting her knot finally push into me, as her cock head breached into my womb.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games