Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Postby cboy123 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:47 am

Samantha spits on her huge cockss she stroked it quickly trying to milk the precious baby juice into the cup.. "mmmmm, she will love this..." Samantha came inside her glass, overflowing it as cum poured out of her cock like a floodgate... "Fuck I gata keep doing this.." Samantha said as she wiped off the excess from the side of the glass and set it down, grabbing a bowl to mix ingredients for pancakes... Stroking yet again, this time with more force, tugging on her large cock that didn't tire at all... Eventually filling up the bowl halfway with hot cum. "I sure make for a good chef..." Samantha said as she started to add the other ingredients. Bianca also filled up her glass of cum and set it down next to Samantha's.. Bianca then slapped Samantha's ass and winked at her.
"She will get a balanced breakfast." Bianca said jokingly.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 am

I Giggled and thought about something "Hey~" I called in with a laugh "How about a bet~? I east all the breakfast you make and you have to pamper me for the day, both of you~ If I can't I'll, Wear whatever Bianca wants~?" I hummed what would mom want "And I'll do whatever mom wants for the day, no talk back~" I called in to them with a giggle, honestly, I just wanted to be pampered and this seemed like an easy way to get that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:34 am

Samantha and Bianaca talk quietly in the kitchen together as Samantha came inside the bowl for making the pancakes. "fuckkkk.... I wish that was my daughter..." Samantha said as she pumps tons of cum out of her cock into the bowl. with each shot filling it up higher and higher. "Sounds like a deal sweetheart!!" Samantha yelled out in response to the "challenge" and then beginning to make the pancakes.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:45 am

I Giggled, see my mom couldn't be too mad, if she was so willing to pamper me, it proved that it was a prank. I nodded to myself as I waited for Bianca and Mom to come on back. Though I couldn't help but poke and prod at my sore and abused nipples, cunt and ass, how wild do me and Bianca go last night? Dear Lord was I just a slut when drunk or something? Were those bite marks? I also lightly poked and messed with my piercings, which made my nipples and clit just get harder, feeling both sore and pleasured.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games