Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:27 pm

Bianca finally forces the full length of her cock in, easily stretching Mimi's Colin. "This is mch tighter than I expected, I wonder how she will feel about this when she wakes up and realizes what I did... *Giggles with evil intent*" bianca now balls deep in her fuck doll limp in her arms, she thrusts forcefully back and forth and the cum underneath them swishes around. Samantha then come back downstairs with a few... Thins. "Hey! These might help! I think they might keep her in a compliant.. state.." Samantha said while she was holding a paddle, ball gag and equipment for giving piercings..
Bianca quikly reached out and grabbed both the ball gag and paddle, she puts the gag on her fuck toy and smacks Mimi's ass as hard as she could with the paddle, hoping to leave a mark. "We are just getting started.." Bianca thought to herself.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:31 pm

I would have been squealing and screaming if I was awake, the feeling of getting brutally ass fucked like this would have been to much, my tits bouncing with every thrust, my ass jiggling as I was used and abused. I couldn't fight as I was gagged and the brutal paddling made my ass tighten even more around her cock and made me briefly wake up, with a squeal into the gag, only for me to pass out a second time as my mind was instantly overload, leaving me just as helpless as before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:01 am

Bianca fucking Mimi balls deep now, moving her digestive system around, she puller her hair even tighter and thrusts upwards, partially forcing Mimi up and down on her cock... "I... I'm going to cum soon!.." Bianca yelled as her massive cock let outprecum inside Mimi's ass, but it was too tight to let anything out, the cum now helping Bianca fuck her as a lubricant. Bruises were clearly visible on Mimi's ass from the paddle and how hard she was being pounded... She has a long life ahead of her...
Bianca then begins to climax "ahhhghh! Take it you whore!" She yelled as loud as she could while filling up Mimi with gallons of hot sticky cum that could not escape her body until her cock was removed.. bloating Mimi slightly..
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:05 am

I shuddered my entire body shaking even knocked out like I was the pain and pleasure was forcing my body to react, hell with how much of both I was getting my body was practically reacting to them the same way, forcing me to cum, forcing my ass to milk the massive shaft inside me. Forcing me to tighten up on instinct, trying to keep my ass closed, keeping cum in even as Bianca filled me up more and more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:14 am

Bianca kept her 2 foot long cock inside of Mimi for a few more minutes to make sure that she released all of her seed I side of her.... "Fuck that is just what I needed" she said softly. She then slowly pulls out her cock, watching the wet mess ooz out past her as she pulls it out. Biana's cock was so wet from her own cum that it was practically dripping. When she pulled out the tip of her cock, cum came rushing out of Mimi's little ass as her hole slams closed and the puddle of cum was so big that it dripped off the side of the couch and onto the carpet.
"You sure did starty daughter off right..hehe" Samantha said as she was impressed by the preformance before her. "It's all thanks to you, my lady!" Bianca said. Samantha then gets up and with a cup she got from the kitchen, she scoops up some of the hot steamy baby juice.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:18 am

I was completely out of it, I'd sleep through anything at this point, laying face down ass up in a puddle of cum and pussy juice on the stained and ruined couch both my freshly deflowered, well used or well ruined holes on full display for the two futa who had taken my virginities. My body was guaranteed to be sore and tired in the morning, or well, whenever I woke up.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:31 am

It was getting late at this point as the 2 of them had lost track of time while having fun, "It's already dark outside???!" Bianca said.
She got up off the couch and they both took a look atghe work theghad done together.... "Well, want to have some more fun??" Samantha said as she showed Bianca the peircing equipment... "I was thinking both nipples and 3 on her clit.. that way she will feel embarrassed and slutty" Samantha said as she rolled Mimi over face up andbon her back.
Bianca got dressed too as she too was exhausted from the energy she spent, "I'm going to grab my grilled cheese now, I'm starving!"
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:39 am

Cum Leaking holes, cum covered body, a practically broken couch. I looked like a mess. Rolled onto my back I spread my legs, trying to relieve some of the soreness in my body, my cunt puffy and gaping, my tits were bruised and covered in hickies, My nipples were swollen from the attention given to them. I looked more like a mess from a hentai than a real girl.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:26 am

While Mimi was still drugged out of her mind, Samantha begins to peirce her nipples, on peice of jewelery each and 3 rongs onto her red puffy clit... " What do you think Bianca? Should we do more??" Samantha asked clearly no pleased with the amount of modifications done. "Add snakebites on her lower lip and 2 nose rings, one on each side..." She fill feel like a slut when she wakes up to all of this.." Bianca smirking. Samantha continues to add the peircings and jewelry. "Annnnd there we go! I think it's a job well done for tonight, would you say??" Samantha said. Bianca just finished up her sandwich as she nodded yes. "Let's get some sleep now... We will need the rest for tomorrow " Samantha sais as the 2 of them head upstairs to their room together? Mimi was left to soak in her cum and their cum as every inch of her body now has liquids in or on it, her hair looks like it has shampoo on it... Her body looks oily and she is laying in a bath of sticky cum, truely a mess that some take pride in. Samantha shuts off the lights to the downstairs and they get in bed together.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:39 am

I was out of it, completely soaked in cum, even when I rolled off and landed on the floor, the cum coating me even more, I didn't wake up, I was exhausted, drugged, and to sore to do anything but exist. Even as my mind was plagued with strange and sexy dreams I didn't wake up, even when I came in my sleep I still refused to wake, In fact, I probably wasn't waking up until someone came down and purposefully woke me up that's how out of it I was laying there my hair and body caked with cum.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:23 am

As the night gone by and the sun shining through the windows at an early 7 AM, both Samantha and Bianca get up out of bed. "Do you think she moved at all overnight?" Bianca asks Samantha. "Well, we did her pretty good, we might have to go check on her this morning, see how she is feeling after all that..." The 2 go downstairs and prepare coffee before anything else and look at Mimi laying in the hours old cum on the carpet and caked with their juices... "We should give her a shower then" Samantha said as she giggles at the lewd sight of her daughter.
Bianca then goes over to her and slaps her face hoping to wake her up, when she slapped her, semen went on her hand and around the room since her face was full of it... "Haha, still soaking in it, huh?" Bianca said.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:26 am

I groaned and started awake, just a bit, but I was beyond sore and and had cum coating my face making me blink heavily as I tried to speak, swallowing something in my mouth "W~Wha hap~?" I groaned out trying to sit up, even if my legs and body tried to fight me, I let out a whine at how sore and bruised I felt. Sitting up I had to basically peal myself off of the cum stained carpet.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:46 am

The 2 girls pour their freshly brewed coffee and head into the living room to check on their personal slut.. "ooohhh good! Your awake!" Samantha said smiling at her daughter.
"You had quit the night, you make for an excellent date.. hehe" Bianca said while looking at Mimi. They both sit down on chairs in the living room, avoiding the couch. "Beautiful morning isn't it?" Samantha said.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:54 am

I blinked slowly at them, my brain working to figure out what was going on, looking down I frowned and picked at my hand was this glue? "Did I play with Glue? What?" I asked my throat felt sore. what was happening? I rubbed my face to try and clean it. before I felt something, I began to feel them up did, was my nose pierced? Wait, were my lips pierced?! my tongue poked and prodded the snake bites in confusion. Then just how sore I was hit me, looking down I blinked, my fingers coming down to first my nipples, lightly tugging on them before I hissed in pain, then I saw my swollen clit, forced out in the open thanks to three ring piercings in it "What the hell?" I looked up "Why do I look like a slut from some sorta....Bukkake Hentai or something?!" I asked stunned.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:42 am

Samantha replied "well, because you are now... we fucked you good last night you see, and you enjoyed it too, *giggles*"
Bianca nodded to reaffirm what happened last night, and they both smiled at her. "Soooooo, no you did not play in glue silly... that is both of our cum! you loved every little bit of it, you little whore.." Bianca said chiming in. "would you like to get cleaned up and eat some breakfast? you are probably starving at this point.." Samantha said as she knew she had not eaten in a while. The both of them sipping their coffee as if everything was normal.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:52 am

Was this a prank or something? Two Girls coated me in cum? And One was my mom? I snorted if they wanted jokes I'd give them jokes "No thanks, I kinda like the feeling a being coated in your cum, makes me feel all sexy and desirable~" I wondered how long they'd keep this jab up "After all, I always thought I was ugly or something since Bianca was literally my first ever date." I hummed, deciding to tease them back now "As for breakfast~ Think I could have pancakes but with your cum in the batter and the other's cum instead of syrup or butter and a mix of cum in a nice tall glass to drink?" I asked with a smirk "Though If I have to I guess I could get cleaned up and we could for something else if you're all, exhausted, from last night~?" I probably got drunk, had sex with Bianca and mom wanted to prank us for it or something.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:48 pm

Samantha laughed hysterically... "Sure, if that's the sort of... breakfast you want... then we can both make that happen.." Samantha and Boanca both turned to look at each other mostly realizing she thought this was a prank, but they actually were going to make her the breakfast she requested...
"Sooooo, how do you actually feel right now Mimi?" Bianca said hopefully getting Mimi to somewhat realize that something had impaled her..
Samantha then begins to get out a pan, pancake mix, eggs, a measuring cup etc. as she drinks her coffee. "how hungry are you Mimi? we can make as much as you want." Samantha looked over at Mimi and winked with a smile. Mimi still sitting down in a sticky mess.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:55 pm

I groaned and stretched "Sore? Sensitive." I answered Bianca "I Don't really wanna move." I admitted, "Honestly did I pull something last night?" I asked trying to stretch before huffing at the question "How about a full load's worth of pancakes, a full load of Syrup and a second full load for me to drink from each of you?" I asked with a giggle, cock's couldn't cum that much so even if they did it'd be tiny. I looked down at my pussy and stared at how stretched I was, did Bianca own a Moby Huge or something? Damn! That caught having sex and punished by mom thing was looking more likely, Bianca probably woke up and got cleaned up first. I couldn't actually see into the kitchen from where I was sitting so I could only smile at mom when she peaked her head out.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:14 pm

Samantha listened to Mimi's breakfast request and slowly pulled down her soft pajama pants and stroked her cock from Insidebthe kitchen... Bianca walking over and doing the same.... With the 2 monster cocks out , Samantha held a cup on one hand, planning to get ready her daughters breakfast drink first and then handing Bianca a second cup for her own cum...
"We will definitely have her begging for more after this.." Bianca said as she stroked her hard veiny cock"
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:17 pm

I let them "Prepare my Breakfast" as I tried to stretch and get my body woken up groaning and grumbling a bit, did I really get drunk on a first date and get fucking piercings? God I felt like such a slut, no wonder mom was pranking me. What kind of whore got drunk, pierced and apparently had sex in the same house as her mom? I sighed waiting for my food, feeling to sore and lazy to get up.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games