Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mother's Secrets [EAENIDU]

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:10 am

"mmmm~ yes! I always knew my daughter could do it" Samantha said as she slams in the rest of her cock and completely impaling her own daughter... "I must beoving her organs around inside" Samantha said chuckling to herself as she grabs both of Mimi's tits and pulls her into her cock and out and shaking the old couch that was now moving violently. Samantha spits on her daughters tits and rubs her spit around her tits. "Wait until I tell out neighbors about you" she said jokingly but serious. Bianca begins to orgasm as she pushes all the way in and her balls were inside Mimi's mouth practically choking her, she then grabs the back of Mimi's head and cums deep down, not a chance tospit bit right into her stomach. "Mmmmm, Yes! Yes! That was delightful" as Bianca pulls out, she sees Mimi's red face and all dripping with spit and cum.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:17 am

I was squealing around Bianca's cock, barely able to think, the double dicked assault felt like it was breaking my mind. Mom's rough and violent assault on my womb and my tits was making me sure I'd have bruises. The fact that I was almost choked out by Bianca's cock and balls filling my mouth made me have to focus on breathing, desperate for air, even more so when every thrust from my mom felt like it was crushing my lungs. I felt my mom coat my tits in spit and felt myself tighten up embarrassed, ashamed and turned on, cumming again as Bianca pulled out my face coated in drool, pre and cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:27 am

Bianca backed away after finishing inside Mimi's throat. Gently stroking her cock and still oozing out cum that dripped onto the carpet. "Would you like me to help now Samantha?" Bianca asks eagerly wanting to see her finish inside her. "Ahh... *sigh* Absolutely!" Samantha was using a lot of energy to be inside Mimi, a lot of force was used to push her organs.... "Fuck, I hope you can take this; you might feel it all go inside you! my little.... Breeding slut!" Samantha puts her left hand onto Mimi's throat and clenches it tight. "Iff.... *Pant pant* if you struggle for air. you most certainly won't be able to resist." Pre cum starts to flow out of Samantha's monster size cock and fill up Mimi.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:32 am

I choked or well, was choked by my mom, and with how much force she was fucking me with I was coughing the rest of the cum in my throat onto my face as I struggled for air, my pussy getting tighter the longer I was choked, I felt her hips slamming into me, easily hard enough to bruise, I should be screaming, squealing at least, but the fact she was ruining me made it so I could only gasp and shudder, even as I was forced to helplessly cum under her like a slut.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:47 am

Samantha begins to slam into Mimi harder and harder with each thrust, making red marks on Mimi on her thighs and pussy. She knew it was getting easier from her daughter cuming so much. "Bii.... *pant* Bianca!, G.. Go and cover her mouth with your hand and make her swallow all your cum again!" the couch barely still standing begins to slide back and forth with each thrust that Samantha makes, Samantha gets ready to cum and slaps Mimi's tits very hard and watches them jiggle.... Just what I like to see. Bianca slaps Mimi again across the face "You slut! be a good daughter and take your mother's Load!! She yells.. Samantha then spits again, this time on Mimi's face. Now be quiet and take it like a big girl.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:52 am

I let out a squeal at the slap, it felt like the couch was breaking under me as my sensitive body was forced to cum again. My body felt so sensitive and overstimulated that my eyes were rolling up, my tits bouncing for my mom, my date slapping me and forcing me back fully awake. I whined at my mom's words in shock, she, she wasn't really gonna cum inside right? I got spit on again, closing, my eyes I clawed at the couch as I came again, my face totally ahegao now as I was used by my own mother.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:06 am

Samantha was delighted to feel Mimi cum again, the cushion under her daughter's pussy was soaked from cum, and pre cum. "you fucking whore!! *pant* this is a lot of work you know! I always knew you loved cock; you were always destined to be mommy's little bimbo! *pant*" Samantha then grabs onto Mimi's tits again and goes so deep inside that her balls were part-way inside her, stretching her womb. *AHHHHHHGHGHG!!" Samantha begins to let out her cum that she had been saving for her daughter for a while, she fills up her womb and insides, Quickley oozing out past her cock and making a dripping wet mess on the couch. She stays inside while her cum continues to pour out and moves her cock from side to side inside her. As is to touch everywhere she could inside. Bianca then hits Mimi on the face again, this time harder and with a fist. Not enough to knock her out, but just enough to keep her awake.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:11 am

I was blacking out, my entire body shaking, shuddering and cumming as my mom flooded my womb and ovaries with what felt like gallons of her hot and heavy jizz, my brain felt like it was lagging and blue screening and blacking out as she filled me enough that I felt like I was gonna bust, even her rough hold on my tits wouldn't keep me awake and focused there was enough cum leaking out of me that it was forming a puddle under me, and right as I was about to pass out I was slapped and woken up again. "W~Wha~?" I whined looking up at Bianca in confusion, T~This, What more could she want~ I was spent, even without the drugs I wasn't sure I could move~
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:12 pm

Samantha began to pull out slowly as her monster cock let out the last few drips of her hot sticky cum, Mimi's tight ass was sitting in a pile of cum. "Now you will have our children, my child, you will make for a good breeder... *giggles*" Samantha pull all the way out, watching Mimi's pussy pop closed as her cock left, obviously being much more stretched out and flexible now. Her pussy was bright red and tender, cum oozed out of it still, her entire body now being a vessel for her mother.
Bianca sat Mimi upright as Samantha finished "now, what do you think Mimi?" Bianca said as she sat down next to her in the pile of cum and arm around her shoulder and touching her tit. Samantha stood up and began to put back on her cloths.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:17 pm

I laid slumped against Bianca, and shuddered, cumming just from her casual grope. I was so well fucked and so sensitive that my body felt like it'd cum from anything. And my mind was so fried for the moment that I could only giggle, completely drunk off the brutal sex and drugs "Cock~ Cum~" I singsonged kissing Bianca with a fucked stupid grin, panting and shaking with every breath. My body was fighting more to stay awake now than when I was drugged I felt so tired~ Sore~ "Good~?" I moaned out.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 pm

Bianca took Mimi in her embrace and groped her as they sat together in the pile of cum, Bianca feeling her tits and squeezing. "mpphhmm" the 2 of them locked lips and made out passionately on the old couch that was now purposed for breeding. Samantha finished getting dressed "you 2 love birds do what you need, she is so out of it" Samantha giggled to herself knowing her daughter was being used. She then headed into the kitchen to make some food, leaving the 2 of them alone in the living room. When Samantha left the room, Bianca began to choke Mimi as they still kissed, leaving marks on Mimi's neck.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:47 pm

I moaned and wiggled in pleasure, the groping and kissing making me get hornier and hornier, and thanks to how sensitive I was I was cumming every couple seconds from both of them. Only to squeak and gag as I was choked again, but all I could do in my delirious state was suck and lick at Bianca's tongue that was now invading my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:01 pm

Bianca wanting Mimi to feel some pain with pleasure, she hit Mimi hard multiple time in the face, arms, and stomach... "mmmmhphmmm" Bianca did not stop kissing her date just yet. When she hit Mimi in the stomach and leaving a bruise, Mimi shot out pints on cum that was stored inside of her.. Bianca continued to have Mimi and now hard again, she stroked her cock with her hand, making Mimi watch as she got erect again... Bianca's cock was pulsating from being turned on and pre cum began to shoot out onto Mimi's stomach. Covering it with ease.
Samantha not wanting to spend too much time cooking as she was tired from the action earlier, she got out a pan, some bread and American cheese, "grilled cheeses it is then" she thought to herself as she turned the stove on. Not paying attention what was going on in the living room.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:06 pm

I came hard as I began squirting out cum from my well used pussy, I felt even more out of it, drooling into the kiss, my body shaking and shuddering, I was blacking in and out really, barely on the edge of being awake, the pain keeping me conscious long passed when I should have passed out. It felt like every slap, grope or touch was hitting my brain for how light headed I was. My pussy was drooling both my mom's cum and my own juices all over the couch and floor.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:55 pm

Bianca swallowed all of Mimi's spit she could from her mouth, with cum she was still coughing up.. Now Bianca let go and pushed Mimi onto her back and then helped her onto her stomach... "now be a good whore and cum so I can slide in easy.." Bianca whispers in Mimi's ear as she grabs her hair from behind and pulls up, forcing Mimi to look up and onto her knees... Bianca's cock was throbbing and poking at Mimi's ass from behind.... "hmmmmm, I don't believe this one was touched..." she thought to herself.. she continued to slaps Mimi's ass like the slut she is and the slap could be heard throughout the entire house.
Samantha just finishing up the grilled cheeses, she brings them to the living room and grins as she sees her daughter and her date about to make love...
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:59 pm

I gasped as I was laid down and rolled in the cum puddle on the couch, I was pretty much completely stained with cum now as Bianca pulled my hair and forced me to get onto all four. I was soon squealing and wiggling as my ass was slapped, hard, again and again it felt like it would be glowing red with how sensitive it was after all the slaps, and my pussy juices were running down my leg with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:27 pm

Samantha sat down on a chair in another corner of the room and began to eat her grilled cheese... saving the other 2 for the girls when they are finished.
"hehehe, Nice and easy now.." Bianca said as she pokes Mimi's asshole with the tip of her cock. She also begins to reach under Mimi to grab her tits and grope them from behind, each squeeze making them more tender and red. "you could sure use a 3rd dose of cum.." Bianca whispered into Mimi's ear as she barley was awake to understand. Bianca pushed harder onto Mimi's tight asshole, nobody has ever been inside before clearly, this will take some effort.
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:32 pm

I let out a short scream of surprise as my date for the night took my anal virginity, unlike my pussy not even my fingers had been up there! This finally proved to be to much for my overstimulated, overworked and exhausted brain and body, I came hard from the pain and pleasure of getting filled and then hung limp as I finally passed out, completely out of it now, helpless and at my mom and date's mercy.
eaenidu

Postby cboy123 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:54 pm

Bianca now having Mimi limp in her embrace, she begins to push harder and harder to penetrate Mimi's tight ass.. *pant pant* "you didn't tell me she was going to be this right!" Bianca said as her cock head begins to poke in. Samantha had gotten an idea, she had some toyahidden away in her 2nd home where they were at, "let me go get you a paddle, we can mark her up a while, she will then see when she wakes up how much of a slit she is.." Samantha said as she puts down the 2lover's grilled cheeses to go upstairs. Bianca then grabs Mimi's hair and pulls back hard, she could feel some of them rip out... "Must... Must push harder!"
cboy123

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:58 pm

If I was awake I'd probably protest, but in my current state all I could do was weakly groan as my as was forced to spread more and more around Bianca's large cock. My final bit of virginity getting more and more ruined by the lust filled futa currently breaking it for her own pleasure. And all I could do was hang limply in her arms as I was ruined forever.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games