Non-Standard Pet Care[Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Non-Standard Pet Care[Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:03 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Melissa Baker
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Background: A mother of two who has spent the majority of her life playing house maker while her husband took care of the finances. Her life was relatively blissful until recently, when her youngest headed off to college, and her husband dropped the bombshell that he wanted a divorce. With the house being sold as a result of the settlement, she was left with the business of clearing out a lifetime of belongings to either be sold or kept as mementos of her family life now gone. While rummaging through her son's belonging, however, she found a particularly familiar cartridge, and upon plugging it into the old console to which it belonged, found herself undertaking an even stranger endeavor.

Turn Ons: Ahegao, huge cock, large insertions, excessive cum, cock comparison, humiliation, domination, sexual favors, sexual rewards, cock worship, teasing, MILFs, femdom, musk
Turn Offs: Scat, guro, egg laying

Putting in the cartridge, you couldn't help but remember purchasing the thing for him. He had spent many hours playing on it, but you couldn't help but smile at the obvious joy it brought him. You found the power switch on the side, but as you flicked it, you felt a sudden shock lance up your arm. Losing your balance, you fell backward as consciousness started to slip out of your reach, and darkness proceeded to cover your senses.

You woke suddenly to an alarm going off beside your bed. It had been getting into late afternoon when you'd been shocked, so you were surprised to see that it was morning, and you'd been moved into bed. Sitting up, you noticed that it did look like your room, but it hadn't yet been packed up like your room had. There was also the issue of the pictures about the room looking different. The photos looked very much like your family except the clothing in each picture was not in any style you had seen outside of some of your kids' cartoons. Even stranger, your husband didn't appear in any of the pictures after a certain point. Looking at what looked to be the last picture your husband appeared in, it appeared to be from when your youngest was maybe about 10.

As you're puzzling through these strange circumstances of a room that looked almost like yours with a family that looked like yours but dressed strangely, you heard a ringing from the phone in the room. Only as it rang did you notice the small CRT screen attached to it. In a bit of a confused daze, you picked up the receiver. The screen lit up immediately, and your youngest, still dressed strangely appeared on the screen.
Firehead

Re: Non-Standard Pet Care[Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:54 pm

It all felt so... strange. She had been in the living room, holding her son's old game. Then... she was somewhere else. She remembered the sensation, just vaguely, of having fallen back onto the couch. Perhaps she had passed out? It had been a... difficult couple weeks. The lack of sleep might have caught up to her. That might've explained the strangeness. A stressful dream. No need to worry. It was even somewhat pleasant; seeing her children again, even through the fickleness of dreamland, was a comfort to her. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to wax nostalgic as she stared at the family photo. A phone call came in, and in her daze, she quickly picked it up, only to be somewhat taken aback by what she saw.

"S-Samantha? Sweetie, how are you? It's been... a while, since you've called. It had only been a month or two ago that she had waved her little girl off to university, though it felt wrong to call her little when she had finally flown the nest and gone out on her own. They hadn't even broken the news of the divorce to her; she was insistent that the children not know until Sam had finished out her first year without the weight of a broken home on her shoulders.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:14 pm

Samantha blushes as she sees you taking a moment to recover as you realize you were in your night clothes without even having thrown on a robe over it. "Hey mom, yeah sorry I didn't call sooner. I'm in Mallard City now. I just felt like I was on such a roll by the time I got to Larktown that I just moved on without even thinking to call you. I hope you haven't been too lonely without me around to stir up trouble." She pauses a moment giving you time to respond though you do catch the slightest hint of guilt as she gets ready to say what's next.

"So, I didn't call you just to say hello. Professor Chestnut has asked me to do her a little favor, but I need your help to do it." She goes into an explanation about how trainers usually stored their excess Pokemon in some sort of computer system, but the Professor wanted to know if there were any side effects to it. "So what she wants me to do, is send some of my excess Pokemon to you instead of just putting them in a box, and see if there are any benefits to having them cared for by a human instead of just dumping them conveniently into a machine. I know we never really kept any Pokemon at home, but would you be willing to help out with her research by taking care of a few Mon for me?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:40 pm

Melissa listened intently as her 'daughter' spoke. Even if it was just a dream, it felt good to hear Samantha's voice again, even if she didn't quite understand what she was saying exactly. She offered a soft smile, if only to reassure the poor girl that everything was okay. No need to wallow in her own sadness during both her waking and sleeping hours.

"I've been just fine, sweetheart, don't worry about me," She assured, though it seemed there was a task for her to undertake in return for the pleasant surprise of her daughter's voice. Pokemon? That had been the name on the little cartridge, she was pretty sure. No wonder she was dreaming about it so suddenly, given that she had been toying around with it just moments before drifting off.

"I'd be happy to help you, sweetie. Anything you need," The matronly housewife was as quick to offer her help as she had ever been, although the specifics were lost on her, given her unfamiliarity with... well, anything related to the game, "How do I go about getting them for you?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Samantha lets out a sigh as you offer to help. "Great, thank you. I'm really excited especially if it turns out some of the Professor's theories are correct, this could give me a bit of an edge." She nods her head as you ask about getting the Pokemon. "Right, start by putting me on hold and pick me back up in the Living room."

Taking her advice, you move to the living room finding a phone with a slightly larger screen and a small pod. Picking up the phone, your daughter comes back on screen. "Alright, I'm gonna transfer you two Pokemon. You just gotta accept when the prompt comes up." She talks you through and soon you've got both of her Pokemon transferred over.

With another explanation, you're able to release both Pokemon from the orbs she stored them in. A tall almost cat-like thing with large claws and a red streak across its chest she called a Zangoose. As well as a dog shaped one with white fur, gray skin and a sickle-shaped horn and tail she called Absol. "Now you don't have to worry about giving them any training, just take care of them like they were a pet. She also wanted them to get plenty of social interaction, so don't keep them cooped up in their Pokeballs too much, and Professor Chestnut will be by with some food and other essentials. If you need something and can't reach me, she should be able to help you out too." The two creatures looked up at you curiously for a moment before beginning to explore the environment of your home.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:36 pm

"Uhm, sure, sweetie, anything you need."

It was quite a shock, to see the two bizarre creatures popping out of thin air. Though, she supposed she couldn't question the logic too much. It was a dream, after all. It might have said something how lonely she had felt in weeks prior if all she could dream of was speaking to her daughter through a phone and taking care of... pets? She watched the creatures curiously for a few moments before turning back to the transciever.

"So I'll just... interact with them? And make sure they're fed and taken care of... Should be easy enough. I took care of you and your brother, after all." She offered a weary smile, "Is that everything, sweetie?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:19 pm

The two creatures begin exploring the living room for now seeming interested in getting familiar with their new surroundings. Your daughter smiles as you speak to her. "Yeah, that's just about every...Oh!" Her eyes dart to the side noticing something. "Didn't realize it was getting that late." She turns back to you. "I've got my first Gym battle this afternoon, so I've gotta do a bit of last-minute training to prepare. I'll call you this evening to let you know how it went and check in on those two. Don't cause my mom too much trouble, guys. Oh, and they already ate breakfast before I called." The both of them speak out calling out their names before your daughter blows you a kiss giving you a moment to say anything you might have before she gets on with her thing."

Soon it's just you and the two creatures. The Zangoose had rolled onto the couch deciding on taking a nap while Absol was still sniffing around. They seemed to be okay for the moment. Off the top of your head, three ideas of what to do came to mind. You could socialize a little with them though that would mean disturbing their current activity. It was also morning now, so you could go ahead and either get cleaned up or eat breakfast.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:44 pm

There was a sense of melancholy that came over Melissa as her daughter, once again, clicked away without a trace. She found herself staring down at the device for a few long seconds, wondering just how long it'd be before her actual children would remember to call back. But, the sound of the bigger of the two creatures sniffling about shook her from her thoughts. She had a task to do! Moping around wouldn't be good for anyone, and maybe, just maybe, having the opportunity to take care of something again would cheer her up.

Of course, before she could do anything, she had to freshen up and change into some proper clothing! So, to that end, she shimmied passed the duo as they acclimated to the house, hoping that whatever they were, they had good enough manners not to cause trouble while she excused herself to the bathroom. A quick shower, some fresh clothing, and she could see about making breakfast for all three of them.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:01 am

Dropping back into a routine, you locate the shower in your new home right across from your bedroom. Getting cleaned up and wrapping yourself in a towel, you exit into the hall to find Absol right there. The Pokemon gives you a curious look. For a mere moment, you feel like there's something creepy about its gaze making you feel self-conscious before you remind yourself that it is nothing more than a mere animal and wouldn't have any motive for staring at you. Indeed, he returns to sniffing about entering the bathroom to explore there now that the door is open.

Entering your room, you are able to quickly dress for the day. On the way to the kitchen, you see that Zangoose is still resting on the couch though you notice his ears twitch and he rolls over to look at you as you pass by on the way to the kitchen. Once there, you find it remarkably easy to locate things within this kitchen leaving you free reign to produce a breakfast for both yourself and your two new house-guests. It had been a while since you'd had the chance to cook for others.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:23 am

While the... mannerisms of her guests were a little concerning, Melissa took it in stride. The bigger of the two was probably just a little standoffish in the new environment, and the other one, well he seemed to be settling in just fine. If there was one thing she had learned as a homemaker for so many years, it was that little brought people together better than a good meal. The same probably stood to reason for animals, or, well, Pokemon, as they had been called.

Of course, she wasn't entirely sure what to feed the little fellas. Her daughter had said someone would deliver food for them, but not when exactly the delivery would arrive. Would human food be all that bad for them? Surely a little treat wouldn't harm them... deciding she couldn't bring herself to eat a hearty meal while denying them a share, she set about making a very simple breakfast of bacon and eggs, in a large enough quantity that she could fill a duo of bowls with nice big portions and still have enough left over for herself. Hopefully that would help warm them up to her.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:43 am

Absol is first to enter the room when you start cooking, but they're both there before everything finishes cooking. Absol literally shoves its nose into the bowl almost as soon as you let go of it on the floor. Zangoose is a little more delicate lifting the food out of the bowl with its claws. As the two get to eating, you settle down onto the table to eat from your own plate.

You can hear Absol scarfing down its food, so its pretty clear when they finish eating and abandon the bowl. With its bowl emptied it approaches closer possibly to beg for more food, but you're caught off-guard when it pokes its nose between your legs pushing right against your crotch. It gives you a couple of sniffs there taking in your scent before its tongue pushes out of its muzzle to brush up against whatever you'd chosen to wear. It pressed rather firmly, and before you could even react, they did it a second time. You could feel how long it had been, but this was an animal, and it couldn't know what it was doing, could it?
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:31 pm

It was almost kind of cute, seeing how different the two little creatures managed to be, not only in terms of their appearance but also their personalities. She hadn't the foggiest clue where her daughter had gotten them, or how many she had exactly, but it would be interesting to see all the different characters that would pass through the house when she ended up sending more.

Of course, that might not have been a good thing, exactly. Melissa nearly jumped as she felt something push itself between her legs, and when a hot, wet tongue lapped out along her sex, she couldn't help but gasp. She had only managed to find rather thin panties in the drawers, so they offered little in the way of protection against the invading tongue. The creature seemed intent on doing it more, and perhaps worst of all, it felt rather... pleasant. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had gotten intimate with her, much less got down between her legs and pleasured her orally. Yet now she found a... a beast doing it.

Just how desperate had she gotten that this had become a subject of her dreams?

"C-C'mon, now, sweetie, don't do that," She murmured meekly, placing her hand atop the Pokemon's head to try and dissuade him, "T-That's not food, so, uhm, maybe head back to your bowl? I could make you m-more."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:52 pm

Its tongue sent shivers up your spine, and after the third or fourth lap, you felt your lips moisten a little. The beast stopped his motions when it felt your head atop its head, but it didn't move its snout from between your legs as you pleaded for it to return to its bowl for a second helping of food instead. You could feel your heart race as it seemed to consider the offer of more food, but it seemed unmoved by your offer as its tongue continued its work.

Its thick, broad tongue lashed against and again at the thick material which began sticking to your crotch from the mix of the beast's saliva and your own feminine fluids leaking out. Zangoos hmm'd as he turned from his bowl to you curiously. He wasn't yet aware of what Absol was doing under the table, but it wouldn't take long to find out if it investigated. You couldn't exaclt reprimand Absol now without letting Zangoose know what was going on, but if you didn't think of something the other beast would find out about it as well. Your mind raised with the possibilities of what could happen if you didn't handle this situation carefully, but you needed to act fast if you wanted to avoid anything more happening. Even now, you felt the tongue prodding more firmly causing your lips to part just slightly as the tongue applied just a bit of pressure to your entrance.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:11 pm

Melissa found herself flushing as the Absol continued its efforts, both out of embarrassment and, as ashamed as she was to admit it, a growing arousal. She didn't want to admit that it felt quite good, but it had been so long, and she had always been rather sensitive... She had to think of something to get it to stop, or the other one would catch on to what was happening and she'd have to fend both of them off. She tried to collect her thoughts, and figure out what exactly had set him off. Had it been earlier, when he saw her in a towel? Why that would've done anything was beyond her, seeing as though she was a human. Could these creatures get excited at the sight of an almost nude woman? They seemed pets, but they certainly didn't look like any normal animals. And besides all that, it implied that the creature had gotten excited from seeing her specifically.

Stifling a gasp, she decided it was her best bet at negotiating. Gripping his head a little more firmly, she whispered desperately to the Absol.

"I-Is this about earlier? Did I... Did I excite you? I'm sorry... I-If you stop, I can... I can show you more. Would you like that? I'll let you see me without a towel. Or... Or I could help you relax. Just, please stop!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:33 pm

It almost felt like time was slowing down building up tension as Absol stopped lapping at your crotch in consideration of your offer. Zangoose was getting more curious clearly noticing something was off with you as it slowly approached the table though it was focused more on you than the table for now.

Finally, Absol seemed to accept your offer pulling its muzzle away from your sex. You are relieved, but your body can't help but miss the insistent touch even if it had come from a beast. His head doesn't move far however resting atop your knee giving you a look as if pleading to be pet. This confuses you momentarily until you notice how close Zangoose had gotten. It seemed he was not only accepting your offer but giving you a way to explain why Absol was under the table to help aid in dispelling any suspicions from the other Pokemon. They were clearly more intelligent than regular animals, and you'd just made a deal with one of them.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:38 am

Thoroughly rattled, but without alternative, Melissa reached down to tenuously stroke the Absol's head. Having him press his head between her legs like that was scary enough, but she could have excused it as some kind of... animal curiosity. But the way he ceded to her requests so easily? It was almost like she was dealing with a human being. The matronly woman could only laugh nervously as the Zangoose approached, trying to pretend that nothing untoward had happened in its absence.

"A-Are you feeling left out? Come here. I'll, erm, I'll pet you too. As much as you'd like." She followed the offer up by extending her other hand towards the little mongoose creature, if only because petting them would help distract her from the fact she had all but promised to pose nude for one of them.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:47 pm

As Zangoose noticed what was going on, they didn't seem particularly impressed. You noticed Absol licking his lips though considering he'd just eaten his breakfast, it was doubtful Zangoose would realize what was going on. The offer to pet it as well gets a peculiar reaction from the mongoose. They turn away crossing their arms with a bit of a humph, but as they turn they actually get a little bit closer putting them easily within your reach giving the impression they wanted to be pet, but also wanted to give a bit of a tough act about it too.

As you finish up your food Zangoose starts exploring the kitchen a little after having napped so much before breakfast. Absol moved over to the door giving you an expectant look before walking down the hall towards the bathroom and bedrooms.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:41 pm

Melissa took some comfort in being able to pet both the creature. The red-and-white one seemed rather cute, and she might have made an effort to spoil him, had she not been put on such edge by the Absol. She made a note to try and give him some extra attention once she had gotten his friend under control. Though, she certainly hoped he didn't have the same... inclinations.

With the meal finished and everything put away, she found herself taken aback by the Absol's look. A flush fought across her cheeks as it became clear he was smart enough to remember her promise. Did she really intend to give him a show? He was an... well, she wanted to call him an animal, but with recent discoveries being what they were, she wasn't sure she could do so in good faith.

After fidgeting nervously for a few moments, she decided it was best just to get it over with. She'd just... just take her top off. Hopefully that would satisfy his curiosity about her body, and keep any further outbursts under control. Pacing towards the hallway, she gulped, and gestured for him to follow her into the bedroom.

Once inside, she carefully closed the door, not eager to give both of them a show if the other grew curious. Steeling herself, the housewife turned towards her new guest, and reached for the hem of her shirt.

"This... This isn't going to be a regular thing, okay? This is just to sate your curiosity. So you'd better get a good eyeful now," Melissa insisted, if only so she could take some level of control over the situation, "And... and no expecting this kind of thing from Sam! She's a good girl, and... and you have to be good to her!"

With a shaky breath, she tugged her shirt up and over her bust, revealing her rather plain, if charming bra. Once she had gotten that out of the way, she let momentum carry her into reaching around and undoing the clasp, allowing it to pop forward with the weight of her bust. As she slid it down her arms and onto the floor, she found her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, her heavy breasts hanging free for the Absol to see.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:32 pm

In spite of its feigned disinterest, you did feel Zangoose lean a little bit into the touch of your fingers. He clearly enjoyed the attention while not wanting to be obvious about it giving the impression of a young man that felt he was too old to be coddled by his mother.

Once everything was put away from breakfast, you found Absol waiting down the hall. At first, he was sniffing at one of the other doors. If you had to guess, it would probably be Sam's room, but his attention returns to you quickly making it clear your promised show was more interesting than his trainer's room. Before you could take more than two steps into the room, he rushed into the room passing beside you. As he passed you felt his tail touch you rubbing against your ass and thigh though it was unclear if he'd even noticed touching you like that.

Hoping up on your bed, he sat patiently as he waited for the show to begin. He tilted his head as you told him this was only going to happen once, and that he needed to not do this sort of thing with your daughter, but all you really got out of him was a "Sol Ab Ab," Which you had no idea how to interpret. His eyes remained glued to your body as you began lifting your shirt letting his tongue loll out as you let your bra drop baring your chest to him in all of its glory. In spite of his intelligence, his form made it hard to consider him anything but an animal, but the way his eyes drank in your matronly tits was like that of any man. One who very much liked what he was seeing.

Hoping off the bed, he quickly moved towards you hopping up and putting his paws on both of your hips as if hugging you and practically putting his face right into your rack. He began panting as he got in closer to view your breasts which in turn let his hot breath wash over the soft tit flesh and your nipples. You had made it clear this was his only chance and even told him to get his eyeful while he could, but this seemed a little much for what was just supposed to be just a show to sate his curiosity.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:27 pm

Her flush darkened as she caught how the Absol looked at her. It wasn't exactly a foreign look. Melissa had always been rather endowed, even before she had children. She had always hated the lecherous looks she received, though found some level of joy in the reactions her bust managed to draw from her lovers and, once she settled down, her husband. At least, before he grew tired of her. She was ashamed to admit it, but it was almost flattering to be looked at with such... desire, again. It made her feel almost pretty, and despite herself, she arched her back just a little, to make her heavy tits all the more prominent for the Pokemon.

Of course, he didn't just stick to watching. She gasped as he threw himself against her, practically grappling her in his efforts to get a closer look. Shocked by his sudden closeness, she was at a loss for what to do; she might have pushed him away, but he had rather sharp claws, and she didn't want to risk ripping her jeans due to his over eagerness. Besides, could she truly even blame him? He clearly had... interest in a female anatomy, and she had given him a one-time show? It was no wonder he wanted to enjoy it as best he could.

"G-Gentle, okay? Be gentle... I'm not going to let you do this if you aren't," She admitted, reaching forward with a nervous hand to cup the back of his head and, with a little bravery, push it forward to rest within the valley of her breasts. Her husband had always enjoyed burying his face in them, when they were still regularly intimate. With how lustful he had looked earlier... she could only imagine the Absol would feel the same.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Next

Return to Private Games