"Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:40 am

She Smirked "Bunch of People! People pay good money to know a local dragon's mood and if he's pissed or happy. Doubly so if it's a Storm Dragon, Fire is bad but Lightning is a curse for those on the water, or in it. I'm getting paid by Sea Fae, Merfolk, and Traders. After all if he gets to upset he can spawn lightning storms trust me, the week he had a migraine was the worst. That was caused by some idiot trying to create a Dragon Repelling charm. I'm supposed to make sure other idiots like that, don't do that."

She explained, even as she scuttled closer looking you over, which also let you see that under her bubbles were just her bare nipples "I'm also supposed to try and help know what he needs to keep calm." She explained, moving and closer to you as she giggled "I did pleasure him a couple times with my mouth, That Makes us Dick Sisters!" She said with a laugh.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: "Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:24 am

Blushing as he realized there was nothing under the bubbles on her chest, and finding himself wondering what her mouth felt like, he smiled and said, "Well uh, I think he's sleeping right now. And y~yeah, I think I'm mated to him... still, does he uh, know he's being watched?"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games