"Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

"Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:59 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Levant
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1063740267800318012/8be2ea443aaa8a6afc4d2c933be37b3c.png
Bio: Getting a new hentai game, Levant finds himself looking forward to trying it out both for the lewd aspects and the story. One where a hero's goal is to depose an evil king, and apparently if you do things right, you could get a dragon companion and fufill a prophecy to become king yourself! With all the lewd stuff packed into it too, Levant hurried up and got it installed and sought to make his character even as a storm raged outside...

You were just settling in for some fun gaming, and hopefully some sexy gaming when something happened, You'd just been selecting your Difficulty and hit new game when your monitor exploded! You thought you were gonna die! Or Something, but then you were hitting hard ground and smelling something...it wasn't anything burning? It was a bit like Ozone? Like a Lightning strike? Were you hit by lightning? Then you smelled a musky smell? It was weirdly good? Then you opened your eyes and found yourself staring at a huge red cock, with spines, and a knot at the base and looking around you promptly realized it was attached to a dragon, one who you were laying close enough to that you were sure you breath was tickling his cock tip.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a D20-d4: =<1 You need him inside you, 2-5 you can't resist tasting his cock, 6-10 you can't move away, it's to alluring 11+ do what ya want~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: "Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:07 am

12-4=8

Levant groaned as he woke up, the strange smells contrasting for a moment even as his body started to tingle and feel strange. When his vision cleared and he saw himself staring at a big dragon cock, he froze and tried to scrabble back in surprise. Only... he found he couldn't. His body didn't want to move, and he couldn't pull his eyes away from it. He gulped, nervous and not sure what was going on but trying, and failing, to move away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:13 am

Your Movement seemed to make the dragon stir a little, growling in it's sleep, the movement caused the dragon's cock to rub against your face making you tingle more, the spines catching your hair as the scent got even stronger, but the dragon wasn't awake yet. You still had time to do something...Anything! Your cock got hard, that wasn't what you wanted body...All you had to do was, was get away right?

Roll a D20-d6: =<1 You need him inside you, 2-5 you can't resist tasting his cock, 6-10 You start to stroke and pleasure it 11+ do what ya want~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:18 am

Will Roll: 1-6=-5 lol

The dragon may not have been awake, but as the member rubbed against Levant's face and the smell grew stronger... his cock throbbed and he panted, breathing hard and taking in even more of it and...

F~Fuck... I... I need this thing inside me! I need this dragon fucking me!

Hurriedly, Levant stripped out, then shifted onto all fours. He leaned back, rubbing his backdoor against the dragon's dick and letting out a throaty, needy whine as he nuzzled at it's underside and murmured,

"P~Please... p~please mister dragon, f~fuck me~<3"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:24 am

The dragon felt you rub him, and woke up, then heard your words and before you could say or think anything more he growled, sounding completely feral, and then he was eagerly knot fucking your ass-pussy and his spines were scraping and, your mind was eagerly going blank, just the first thrust had you moaning and cumming like a slut, if the feel and smell was strong the fact that it was inside you made you somehow even more eager for it, even if you should be squealing in pain, it was to big, you shouldn't take it...but you felt like your body was getting molded into the shape of his perfect cock sleave with every thrust, each of which got faster and faster as he rutted into you like a feral beast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:41 am

It should have hurt. It should have been painful. Levant had been a virgin after all. Instead, he was squealing in pleasure, begging the dragon to go harder, faster, deeper as an ahaego quickly formed on Levant's face. His cock drooled pre and cum onto the floor as it bounced about with every thrust, and he himself was drooling a bit as his tongue lolled out, his hips soon moving to try and match the pace of his new friend.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:52 am

The dragon was totally lost in it's desire for you, fucking you, even as you squealed and screamed yourself hoarse, came more than you ever had before, even when the dragon after what must have been hours of pure hardcore fucking, the dragon never slowing it's pace or calming, until finally, finally, at least another hour later the dragon slams into you, his knot swelling even more, locking you firmly in place, and then he was flooding you, his cum was hot and heavy and you could practically feel a massive amount of it move down his cock, spreading you more as it unleashed a huge load into you, you could feel a tingle through your body, but a focus right below your belly, it made you cum again even though your cock was flopping helplessly at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:12 pm

19 for Dragon's libido roll. So wants to mate frequently, but doesn't give many eggs

Levant was lost in the pleasure, more so when the dragon hilted, knotted, and finally came into him. He felt better than he'd ever felt before, and vaguely wandered if any other's dick would ever be anything in comparison to this. Though, he found himself thinking maybe he'd only want Dragon cock... wait... no... he'd only ever want this dragon's cock. Somehow, something in his mind and body seemed to click with that as he smiled and moaned weakly, rubbing his belly as his ass squeezes down tightly and he tilts his head up to kiss at the dragon's underside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:21 pm

The dragon seemed pleased, and let out a purr, holding you close with one foreleg he brought you over to what seemed to be his "Pantry" as it were, preserved meat, some wild herbs, barrels with liquid in them, and all different kinds of symbols on them, He sat down gathering some food and a drink in an engraved tankard, putting them in front of you, then you felt like your p-spot just got a light static shock as your dragon lover pointed at the food and drink and then at you with a pleased growl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Levant was a little confused, but still too pleasured to be able to try and put pieces together. When he got that shock and was moved, he moaned and writhed still atop the draconic cock. When he was presented with the bowl, he nods and leans down to eat and drink, tired now after such a thorough dicking. Strangely, that feeling of... connection with the dragon feels a bit stronger as he begins to do so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:46 pm

He seemed to preen happily as you got the feeling that you'd done...something, made something whole? Accepted something? It, your head felt fuzzy from the dicking but you felt a weight settle inside you as you, very firmly, came to the conclusion that you were pregnant with your Dragon Lover's child...in spite of everything you knew telling you that was impossible. Then you heard a hiss in your ear 'Mine~' it whispered sounding oh so intoxicating~ Like the cock smell but directly in your mind~ you orgasmed, it was small light, but you did, you're dragon was looking at you smirking "Mine now~ My Mate~ My Breeder~" It purred to you, lightly petting and tugging on your ponytail in it's happiness.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:55 pm

"Aaah... Y~yes... y~yours... y~our mate... b~breeder..." Levant moaned out, still out of it enough that he didn't second guess it. Plus it just seemed so... right. He could feel it in the depths of his being, and he smiled just a bit fuck drunkenly. He leaned into the pets, and moaned and arched his back a bit at the ponytail tugs as his ass clenched down again each time on the dragon dick inside him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:05 pm

He Hummed in enjoyment "Hmm~ Still horny pet~? Roll hips~ I don't want to hurt you~ Too Badly~" He teased, scratching your head in a way that felt just so good~ "I don't have anymore eggs~ But I have yummy cum for you~ Do you want it in your breeding hole or would you like to swallow~?" He purred sounding completely in love with you in a way that made your ass, mouth and heart heat up with desire and happiness.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Levant rolls his hips for a moment, riding the dick a bit more as he nods a bit. The thought of his Mate's yummy cum though made Levant pause, and he panted and drooled. Licking his lips, he nodded his head. "Y~Yes please, w~wanna taste... s~so tempted before... b~but was too horny, needed... needed to be bred..."

Pulling off could prove harder then expected though...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:29 pm

He chuckled, a deep hissing sound as his hands, paws? Forelegs, came down and rocked you back and forth, the acting teasing and poking your prostate more and more making you cum and shudder as the hot cum inside you worked slowly and steadily as lube, it took almost ten minutes for him to pull out and you came so much it was so good~ then he set you down so you were face to face with his cum covered cock "Be a good breeder and clean me up~?" He purred with a taunting tease in his voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:40 pm

Levant's brain nearly felt like mush by the time he was popped off, and he could do naught but nod as he leaned in and got to work. Soft, cute moans, gasps, and pants echoed out as he cleaned his draconic mate's pillar, making a point to get every bit of it clean before taking the cock head in and bobbing lightly along it, tongue focusing mostly on the cumslit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:49 pm

Your Mate was all to happy to praise your diligent and good work, purring and petting you as you tongued his mighty shaft clean, and feeling some pleasure as he tugged on your ponytail whenever you missed a spot, once you started sucking though he grabbed the back of your head, and let out a delighted growl, pushing your face down his cock and pulling you back up, keeping you with just barely enough air and all of it tasted of his delightful cum and musk, both filling your mouth and nose with their taste and scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:57 pm

His throat complained, but only after the first few passes as he moaned and squirmed as he was face fucked. Even if it wasn't particularly fast, having his Mate use his tail this way to fuck his face was hot. Before long, Levant had started fingering his rear and stroking his cock as he let his mate set the pace, tongue flicking about greatly underneath the cock to show how eager to truly taste a thick load of his Mate's cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:05 pm

Your Mate didn't set the pace to face, but he wasn't slow either he was forcing you to learn, how to breathe while taking cock, he was making sure that he was feeling good, but you didn't once feel actually in danger while he did it, not of choking or hurting or anything, just enough of a hint of it to excite you, making your body heat up in want and desire, it took him about another ten minutes to finally cum, and when he did he pulled out, firing into your mouth and on your body, letting go of you to let you decide how best to catch it with an amused grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:12 pm

Levant took notice of this, shooting his mate a thankful look as he moaned around his pillar. Halfway through the ten minutes, he came from both his ass and cock, splattering his seed on the floor. Nowhere near as much as his Mate had flooded him, but more than he was used to. And when he got to taste a thick stream of his mate's seed... fuck, he came again, only this was a mental one as he moaned like a slutty, cum hungry whore. His hands cupped out to help capture as much of it as he could, and he happily licked it all up from his hand like it was honeyed cream.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games