Hypnotized Trainer [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hypnotized Trainer [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:11 pm

He groaned in pleasure, and his eyes slowly opened up. They shone with lust and love in equal measure as he started combing his fingers through your hair, pushing occasionally to encourage you to take him to the base like a good slut.

It only took about three minutes to get him to cum, but as soon as he finished he put his still hard cock away, it sort of simply sinking into his form. He then groped your ass as he sent, 'See Master, clothes, Master feel sexy, pretty, Master want that, yes?'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:17 pm

I happily took him to the base my tongue lapping eagerly doing my best to pleasure and clean him and make him happy, I felt even happier as I collected his cum in my mouth again, happily playing with it and reapplying my "Lipstick" of his jizz. Swirling the cum around with my tongue I nuzzled into her, then heard his words, moaning at his groping and nodded eagerly trying one the clothes he got me and posing for him...even blowing a bubble with his cum before swallowing all but my lipstick down "I feel so good~ I'm all cute and sexy right?" I asked hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:20 pm

'Very cute and sexy Master~' Dion said, standing and pressing against you and rubbing up and down your sides. He gropes your rear, then licks at your neck before sending, 'Let's take a walk Master. Show you off. Show you mine. Maybe find place to have fun~'

Even if you didn't want to, he was already guiding you towards the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:41 pm

I blushed and leaned into Dion with a happy smile on my cum stained lips, shivering in pleasure at the groping and licking, and I was all to happy to walk with him, giggling a bit as he groped me enjoying the attention of my only pokemon, and feeling even sexier thanks to his obvious interest, I loved the attention he was giving me, and I loved the outfit he gave me too, I couldn't wait to see what he planned.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:38 am

His plan at first mostly seemed to be to walk you around town, show you off as you got quite a few stares from guys and girls alike. He also made you bend over several times when his psychic powers would knock something from your belt. And took the oppurtunity to grope you too.

After a lap around the city though, he pulled you into a shady looking alleyway and pressed you against the wall. You soon felt his cock come out as he ground it against your rear. 'Beg Master, beg for Dion's pokecock~'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:36 am

I was blushing and leaning against him, letting him grope and play with my ass as much as he wanted to as we walked around, bending over nice and slow so he could play with my ass as much as he wanted. Blushing but enjoying the attention, both from him and others. When he took me into the alley and pinned me I moaned a little and rubbed myself back against him "P~Please daddy~ F~Fuck my boi-pussy~ make me into your little perfect fuck hole~" I begged blushing at his words, but still obeying.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:51 am

Hearing such, he pulled aside the panty like thong and promptly hilted into you. Then he started jackhammering in and out, wildly fucking you as his hands held your hips firmly. He made no effort to try and keep you quiet, instead enjoying the sounds you were making.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:15 am

I let out a squeal, before trying to muffle myself, blushing and moaning and my boi-pussy was tightening up as I got more embarrassed and turned on and soon enough, thanks to his rough fucking right from the start, instead of just drooling pre everywhere like I had last night, I was cumming hard, my hard cock bouncing around and shooting jizz with every couple of thrusts while I moaned like a slut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:16 am

"Good Master. Cum for Dion. Cum lots for your Dion~" He sent to you with a smile, smacking your ass a few more times before one hand trailed around and started to stroke rapidly at your member. He seemed eager to get you as loud as could be, almost as if he wanted others to see you being claimed and shown your place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:43 pm

It let out a whine of pleasure as he casually used me like this, I felt like I was going crazy, my boi-pussy getting fucked into his shape, his cock digging into my P-spot, slapping my ass, even stroking me. I was losing more and more control of myself, cumming, moaning and squealing like a slut, no matter how hard I tried to hide it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:19 am

A gasp nearby drew your attention, revealing you had an audience of a trainer who was gaping at the sight of you. This only seemed to make Dion harder, as he pounded into you even more relentlessly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:37 am

I was moaning, and cumming, and oh, I~I was being watched we had to s~Stop~?! D~Dion?~!? I was practically screaming now as I came until my cock went soft the fast brutal pace of my pokelover was frying my brain.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:46 am

Smirking, Dion hummed a bit, then chuckled and his eyes flashed. Then, after a short few, your soft cock was... h-holy shit! Even though you'd gone soft, your cock started hardening back up a bit as you glanced down to see that the trainer, whose eyes were glowing a bright pink, was now suckling softly and gently upon your pillar. You couldn't tell if they were a boy or a girl, but it was a bit hard to care about that for now.

"Want Master to cum lots, go crazy. Show others how slutty and girly Master is~" Dion whispered into your mind with a chuckle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

I Shuddered and moaned as my hips were forced to buck in and out of the trainer's mouth as Dion fucked me in the Alley. It wasn't long before I felt like I really was going crazy from all the sex. It didn't help that now while most of the time I came with my boi-pussy, every now and then my cock filled the trainer's mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:03 am

This continued for another hour before Dion hilted into you and moaned hard as he started flooding and filling you with a great deal of thick, creamy pokeseed as the other trainer suckled almost lovingly upon your member, whether it was hard or limp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:17 am

By the end I was completely limp and shaking slightly, my legs were weak and I was putting most of my mind into keeping myself braced on the wall, panting and shaking as my boi-pussy was filled again, I giggled high on sex "Hmm~ Breed me~" I purred with a giggle, even if I knew it wasn't possible it was fun to fantasize.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:06 pm

Chortling at that, Dion seemed to send the trainer off and away (though not before snapping pictures of them with your pokegear) and then pushes you into a mating press on the ground as he spends the next two hours ravaging you. He hypnotizes another three people who come and see things, more trainers. One of them is a girl, since he has her ride your face while you please her. The other two had cocks, but beyond that it was hard to tell more as your face was busy being covered by their crotch as they fucked your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:18 pm

At the end of it I was twitching and moaning under him. My entire body and brain feeling like a well fucked mess, my mouth tasted like cum and juices and my face was covered with them. Giggling I pulled Dion into a sloppy kiss as my Boi-Pussy clung to his cock, happily milking his latest shot of cum, my cock was completely out of it, drooling pre and doing nothing else, I could barely think beyond the pleasure my body was singing with.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:13 pm

Smirking, Dion pulled out, hiding his pillar as he pat your head and sent, "Good Master, very good breeder, good mate. Good fuck boi~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:23 pm

I gave a fuck drunk giggle and happily nuzzled into his hands with a pleased hum, enjoying the praise and the petting, who knew if I was hypnoed or just fucked dumb right now I just felt good and liked it. Though then I remembered something while he pet me "A~Ah W~Want, Girl clothes~" I tried to tell him, I'd wanted to buy some more girl outfits so I wouldn't have to dress like a guy, but the groping, and then then the sex had distracted me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games