Hypnotized Trainer [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Hypnotized Trainer [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:24 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sky Brooke
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/6347/7a336d40fb56f5fc4ab5e39898c5d0f3.jpeg?7222584
Bio: Sky set off on his journey somewhat later than most, mostly because he didn't really live near any professor to get one for free and didn't want to spend a bunch of money buying from a breeder or something. He also didn't want his mom to catch one for him it just made him feel embarrassed when she offered. Eventually he managed to coax a Ralts into joining him without having to battle it. He didn't really want to battle all the gyms or anything, he just wanted to do the journey, explore around, stuff like that. He went through a couple towns, he hadn't caught a new pokemon but his Ralts had evolved pretty easily into a Kirlia. He felt happy, traveling, doing some light battling with wild mon and trainers, cuddling up to his starter to sleep at night. He was even happier that somehow, his Kirlia evolved again soon enough, into a Gardevoir. Though Sky was a bit confused why they got even cuddlier as they grew up.

The other thing Sky had learned on this journey was that city girls were a different breed, how could they wear so little? He couldn't help but stare as one bent over to pick up her purse she dropped and then walked past him, feeling tug on his arm he turned back and then smiled "Oh sorry Dion, yeah we need to check in at the center...and I might need some new clothes..."I muttered a lot of mine were ripped from camping, though I couldn't help but stare back at the girl after I mentioned clothes again.

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Name: Dion
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 6a6ceb.png

Dion seemed to hum at that, glancing to the girl then back to you. He gave you a hug and a nuzzle then, once again with his full body in that way that always felt nice but also left you a little confused. Still, the Pokecenter wasn't far and ya headed off. They had some rooms for wandering trainers available, and gave you one where you got settled in. The thoughts of that girl in that outfit however had aroused you, and you found yourself feeling a bit bashful to go see if they had any clothes you could take or pay for to replace your own while having a stiffy in your pants.

Dion looked at you curiously, head tilting. Maybe you could send him off to grab them?
Kuragari

Re: Hypnotized Trainer [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:40 am

I smiled and nuzzled Dion back, he had always been really affectionate, even since we first found each other. I smiled in relief when they had rooms open, but then I blushed once I was in one. This was embarrassing, but what could I do? Then I saw Dion looking at me, cocking his head and I hummed "Hey Dion, can you go and pay for some replacement clothes?" I asked, even as my mind flashed to the girl from before "I really wanna just take a nice shower, I'm pretty dirty." I said, handing him some money, trying to ignore the part of my brain fantasizing about having sex with that City Girl and failing, I was already getting harder. Once I had him set up, I quickly went to take a shower and desperately jack myself off to thoughts of that girl, of her sucking me, me fucking her, doing naughty things in public with her short skirt, playing with her, I was quickly moaning as I tried to cum as quick as possible in the shower.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:08 am

Dion hums, a strange look in his eye as he takes the money. His eye then glows and flashes briefly as he locks gazes with you, but then it fades and he smiles and nods and heads off. As for your shower, things start out fine at first and you imagine the girl... but then at some point, without fully realizing it, you find yourself picturing you in the clothes of the girl... sucking a dick off, getting fucked, and teasing others while wearing such an outfit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:17 am

I was briefly confused at Dion's humming and staring at me, but I smiled after he took the money and headed off "Thanks You're a Life Saver~" I said in relief. Later on, I didn't even notice the change in my thoughts, that I wasn't thinking of fucking a girl, but being bent over and fucked like one, of dressing up in the slutty city wear and teasing boys with my body like that girl had, of sucking boys off~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:20 am

Another change soon follows... you're not imagining just boys... you're imagining Dion. You sucking Dion's cock off, slurping up and down its length... of Dion groping and teasing your ass and your member and sack... of you, pressed against a wall in a city alley as Dion fucks you like an eager, needy slut...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:27 am

I shuddered my brain imagining the feel, the taste, the heat of Dion's Cock, in my hands, my mouth, my ass~ I imagined seducing my starter and making him desperately want to breed me~ I imagined myself in a slutty little outfit, cuddled into his side, I imagined walking around with his cum in my ass and on my lips and came hard to the thought, my legs and knees shuddering as I came harder than I had ever before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:41 am

Your head was spinning as you finished showering and cleaning up. Your head tingled just a bit as ya left, though when ya came out, you saw Dion waiting for you, sitting on the bed. Next to him was...

Your heart thumped hard... your cock twitched, your lips watered a bit and your backdoor quivered. It was an outfit... exactly like the one that girl was wearing, the colors just being different to fit you better.

Dion was giving you an almost... expectant look.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 am

I Shuddered and blushed, looking from the outfit, to him, and back...then without thinking, at his look, I approached, knelt down in front of him, and kissed his cock head "Thank you daddy~" I moaned out submissively sucking on his cock tip and looking up into his eyes as I tried my best to thank him, even if I was new at this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:11 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Girls clothes is best! You only want to wear girls clothes. This applies even after current hypnosis wears off.

Dion smirked, combing a hand through your hair... then he slammed into your throat and started working your lips and throat over his cock. He was using your face like a cocksleeve, and this should have confused or upset you, but in your current hypnotized state, it just felt so damned good to be used like this! And as you gazed up and into Dion's eyes, they glowed and flashed again and you felt things being placed in your mind...

Girls in the city wore such sexy clothes. They all looked so pretty! So pretty that you wanted to wear them too! Then you could look as pretty and sexy as they did! The thought of ever wearing mens clothes again was quickly expunged from your mind as he kept fucking your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:16 pm

I moaned and shuddered, drooling on my starter's cock like an eager slut, the idea of only wearing girl's clothes filling my head more and more, and my brain was soon enough forgetting the idea of me every dressing like a man again, even as I kept my eyes locked onto Dion's completely enchanted by the glow, even though I should be choking and panicking around the cock in my throat all I could do was relax and suckle on it, eagerly thinking about how pretty and sexy I'd look dressed up in different city girl outfits...It felt perfectly natural to get throat fucked like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:32 pm

'Master~' Dion sent to you in your head, the first time he'd done so. Strangely though, when he said it, you didn't quite feel like a Master or his trainer. Instead it made you feel like... his plaything And this sensation continued as he kept throat fucking you for another few minutes. Then he pulled back, leaving his cocktip on your tongue but popping out as he began to fire forth his cream, mostly filling your mouth but some shot onto your face as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:39 pm

"Dion~" I moaned around his cock as I shuddered, blushing at the voice in my head, then when he pulled back letting me breathed, I realized what he was doing and kept my mouth open, stuck my tongue out to catch all I could and kept staring into his eyes, unable to look away, even as his loads filled my mouth and gave me a light facial, instead, I sucked all I could out of his tip once he stopped shooting his load and then I played with the cum in my mouth, my tongue rolling it around, chewed it, I even gave myself some of the sluttiest lipstick I could using his cum. I hoped I rewarded him good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:56 pm

He grinned brightly and happily, his eyes flashing as you found yourself really remembering and savoring the taste of his cum. Unlike that with the girly clothes, you weren't sure if it was sticking, but you sort of felt a mini-climax ripple through you as you swallowed the rest.

'Master, present boi-pussy.' He thought to you, smiling as his cock remained hard and throbbing, pre still leaking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:08 pm

I Shuddered as the command went into my mind, I turned around going face down and ass up, reaching back with both hands to spread my cheeks for him "Y~yes~ Daddy~ P~Please fuck my slutty pussy~ A~and use it like your own personal breeding hole~" I begged softly, doing my best to wiggle and present my boi-pussy like a good slut~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:23 pm

Smirking, Dion closes the distance, sliding his cock into you and groaning in pleasure as your virgin ass takes him in. He then smiles, fucking you nice and slowly as he holds you in his arms, just like he does when he cuddles you as you sleep.

gained Pokephilliac! Sex with Pokemon really turns you on
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:26 pm

I practically melted into him, not at all expecting the gentle cuddle fucking and letting out cute little gasps and whines that if I was at all able to focus I would try to stop, I didn't mean to sound like a girl but I did. And it felt so good~ I~I loved the way his cock filled me, I loved it was a pokemon filling me~ It felt so right~ Being with a Pokemon~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:41 pm

It continued to feel good for a solid hour, because that's how long the cuddle fucking went on. He only picked up speed in the last minute, suddenly starting to pound your ass good and hard before he shoved on in and filled you with thick, creamy ropes of his poke-seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:46 pm

I was practically a puddle, moaning and wiggling in pleasure the entire time, enjoying the cuddle fucking, my mind going more and more blank with pure pleasure as he continued, my cock was a drooling mess...then he sped up and I was squealing and cumming and cumming and cumming, the complete change up leaving me even more of a fucked pile of pleasure, my boi-pussy was shaking, milking his cock as he fired more and more shots of cum into me, I felt myself soon wanting to pass out, able to do nothing but shake and moan in pleasure, unless, of course he did something to stop that, though perhaps the most embarrassing thing, I never came with my cock the whole time, only my boi-pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:55 pm

After he came, Dion lifted you up in his arms and pulled you over to bed with him. He remained inside your boi-pussy as he tucked you both in, seeming to have decided it was time for you both to head to bed. As he cuddled you into him, spooning you perfectly, he sent into your head, 'Good Master, love master, sexy Master~' before he closed his eyes and soon drifted off... with you soon following...

Your dreams were different than before. You dreamed of you walking about in one of the many outfits you'd seen city girls wearing. Even the ones that weren't super revealing still made you feel cute and sexy.

When you woke up, your head was swimming and you felt... strange... you had a strange taste in your mouth and your ass felt sore...

Rolls time
first roll- 1d20+1d6 to see if the hypnosis from the previous day has carried over, or if besides the two traits, you've broken out of it.
second roll- 1d20 luck roll. Low, you find your Gardevoir's cock inside you still, and still hard. High, he's gone soft.
third roll- this is only if you break out of the hypnosis. If you did, 1d20 to see whether or not you're bothered by being cuddled naked by your 'Mon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:07 pm

I Shuddered and blushed at feeling the iron hard cock buried deep inside of my Boi-Pussy, blushing, I felt some shame, I passed out while he was still this hard? I shuddered and pulled myself free, only just so I could crawl down and start licking his cock, lapping at it, and then sucking it, wanting to wake him up with a blow job and a cock clean of cum.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games