Gardevoir Reins(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gardevoir Reins(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:40 pm

Zeera...promptly gave everyone the full experience from her point of view. Leaving nothing out, your mom was giggling "'Honey, It's not something you really talk about like any sex thing, but that's also in part because the only place that has actual laws against it are Kanto and Johto, it's legal here, I like Dog and Cats, Your cousin loves horses, some people don't like pokemon that way, you like humanoids." she said with a shrug "Honestly part of the journey is exploring your sexuality, it's to understand yourself better, hell your Cousin's starter, Regal, her Rapidash? She's not only been fucked by him but they share the same mom! If you had gone on a Journey I would have bred with Buddy here to give you your own Sibling as a starter." She told you amused watching your reactions.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:47 pm

That just left Casey speechless and brighter red then the spine Zeera had between her breasts. He couldn't manage to formulate any kind of response, and at that last bit, he let out a squeak reminescent of a lamb bleating, fell out of his chair, and promptly passed out in stunned disbelief and embarrassment, with a dash of arousal from all the images this conjured in his head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm

You woke up to a surprise, notably Zeera wasn't touching you, instead you could see her jacking off and watching you...but you had a pussy on your face, your mom was looking down at you and giggling "Awake now? Didn't have any smelling salts and your new friend seemed to like it~?" She teased you, seeming all to pleased with herself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:35 am

Casey squeaked again, remaining frozen now, not at all sure what to do about this situation. She was his mother after all!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:42 am

You got a giggled response, your mom laughed before getting off "Jeeze honey, that's why I kept telling you to go on the journey, You're Mon thought it was sexy~" she got back up with a snort "Honestly, get back up and eat~" She seemed amused, though Zeera looked a little annoyed it didn't go further, and a little confused...before you got a feeling of confusion in your head, and two pictures, one had you fucking your mom, the other picture had her as a Kirilia and she was fucking a Gardevoir you that you just knew was her mom.

Your mom didn't get that image because she snorted "Honestly hun, any old family like ours has some sexy fun, I thought you were just, not into anything, I mean, Me and your Cousin Izzy had sex when she last visited." she waved her hand at the food "If you let it go cold or not eat it I'll suspend you from having sex in the house, if you're gonna fuck like Lopunny you need food to not pass out, I learned that the hard way on my Journey, nothing quite like having your mon rush you naked into a pokemon center after you pass out from not eating anything but cum for a few days~ to make that lesson stick!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:30 am

Casey was left simply even more confused... was Zeera trying to suggest his mom was a pokemon? Or a futa like her? Mom was a human, and definitely not a futa, given what he'd just felt on his face. However, he had no intentions of not eating, so hurried up and dug on in to eat his fill.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:37 am

Zeera seemed to get a bit annoyed that her point wasn't getting through and carefully sent out "Me" a Picture of a futa Kirlia apparently her before she evolved, "Learn" a picture of Kirlia her playing with a Gardevoir's body, "Mom" the picture of Kirlia her fucking the the Gardevoir "You" a Picture of you, though you felt her mental image of you was a way to cute "Not?" A Very Strong sense of Confusion and an image of you and your mom having sex. Your mom, seemed to quiet down and look at the both of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:09 am

"H~Humans d~don't normally f~fuck their mothers, no." Casey finally answers once things are made clearer, blushing brilliantly again as he tries to just stare at his food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:29 am

You mom blinked then giggled at that, getting a rough idea "Honestly it's more case by case, You're Auntie Vicky took my virginity after all, she wanted to make sure my first time was with someone who knew what they were doing. Sorta like wanting to sex up your Pokemon, some humans like it and some don't, nothing wrong~" She hummed and looked at Zeera "It seems my boy doesn't really have an interest in humans~ So you're gonna have to work hard giving me some cute Ralts Grandbabies~" She told your mon as she pointed at some more pancakes, and you were soon being treated to the sight of Zeera eating with her fingers and licking and sucking her hands clean of syrup and butter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:05 am

"I-I don't have a problem with Pokemon, I~I'm just not into incest!" Casey grumbled, mumbling "Being a Pokephilliac is enough as it is..." Still however, he shivered as he found himself thinking about the image of his mom being taken by Arcanine... then imagined himself taking both his and Zeera's thick pillars... shuddering at the thought of being practically turned into a cocksleeve between them both...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:15 am

Zeera seemed to pick up on that and she seemed quite happy to help as she picked you up and put you on your hands and knees, pointing your ass at the large mon behind you. Your Mom blinked and looked from you, to Zeera, to Buddy and laughed a bit "Well~ I don't mind having a show with my breakfast~" She purred already playing with herself as the huge lion dog came up behind you, the canine cock laying up your spine, the heat radiating from it making you tingle all over, and while it wasn't as long as Zeera's, it was already thicker, and that was without the knot. Then Zeera sent you an image, they wanted you to put the cocks in, by yourself, then~ Then they'd destroy you far more than any human could~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:20 am

Blushing and squeaking, Casey squirmed and hesitated for just a moment. But then as he saw and felt their cocks... he knew he wanted this. So with a bashful but slutty smile, he lined himself up with them both and pushed his ass, moaning as he took the canine pillar as he opened his mouth and pulled Zeera's cock into his mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:29 am

Then they slammed into you, balls deep at the same time, Buddy his paws on your hips while he rutted you like a cheep breeding bitch and Zeera Smiling as she used her throat like it was her own personal cum rag. They fucked and fucked and fucked you as you were forced to cum they didn't stop when they eventually came, Buddy just knot fucking your ass his balls slapping yours while Zeera only paused long enough to give you a facial.

They fucked you for hours, leaving you a cum soaked mess. And that soon enough proved to be a new common thing during your day, being turned into a cum soaked mess by pokemon, Mostly Zeera, Sometimes Buddy, but Zeera would also sometimes force you to go out and have sex with wild pokemon, and sometimes your family would visit and sometimes you'd fuck each other's mon, it turned out almost all of your family had...relations with pokemon. Though you had to blush at one point where Zeera laid an egg as did your mom, Soon enough you had a baby brother Growlithe running around alongside your daughter a Ralts, and honestly you couldn't feel happier.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games