Gardevoir Reins(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gardevoir Reins(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:44 pm

She seemed to stumble a bit and get confused at you Suddenly hugging her like that and she looked down at you, between her balls and breasts she could only see one eye, she seemed a bit thrown off, but after a couple seconds she smiled at you and giggled "mine~" She sent into your mind with a softer purr this time as she let herself cum, her first shot easily dwarfing your entire load, she then came long enough that you felt completely filled up on it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:49 pm

After that first shot of her load, Casey began to slowly pull off til he had only the first three inches of her pillar in his mouth. Then he suckled and drew hard on her member and cockhead as if it was a straw, greedily guzzling down her seed as he nodded around her length. Only when she stopped did he pull his lips free, the lewd pop that followed making him shiver and moan as he showed off what was left in his mouth. Recalling one video he'd seen, he swished it about, moaning and panting as he waited for permission to go ahead and swallow the remains.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:53 pm

She giggled and turned around, sitting on your lap before she leaned down, kissing your cum filled mouth and using her tongue to trade it back and forth, playing with your tongue as she deepened the kiss, you didn't get permission to swallow, after even five such kisses, only once you were drooling her cum and both of you had your lips completely coated did she happily send "Swallow~ Love~" into your mind, wiggling on your lap a bit in happiness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:57 pm

"Yours, love, yes~" Was the thoughts in Casey's mind as he nodded, panting hard as he swallowed it... then came just a bit, his cock shooting two strands of jizz forth onto her again as he slumped back. Strangely, his throat didn't hurt in the slightest... was he just not registering any soreness, or had the force of that command just made it so he could... easily take it without any trouble?

He did giggle a bit and say though, "C~Can't live off cum... m~may n~need to leave some room n~next time for b~breakfast."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:00 pm

She hummed then giggled, letting you give her ass a small coating of cum, "Clean?" She asked sending an image...you were completely coated in cum, and so was your bed, the two of you had kinda went wild last night after all. Though you could also feel that she felt a lot of pride at causing you and your bed's current state of cummy sex smelling mess...you got the feeling that if you didn't clean both up she'd probably try to show off what she'd did to others if she could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Blushing brilliantly at that, Casey squeaked and tried to start cleaning up... though with his Gardevoir atop him, that was a bit... difficult. As he asked if she could get up, it suddenly occurred to him. He'd never given her a nickname, as many trainers did. And the letter his cousin sent hadn't mentioned one. So after a moment, he asked,

"Do you have a name?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:09 pm

She giggled and made a show of thinking about it and rubbing her butt on your crotch when you asked her to get up, before blinking at your next question and looking down at you before shaking her head "Never, Need, Before, Psychic, Know." she 'Said' sending images 'Before' had an image of her getting caught and 'Psychic, Know' had images of a tall Ralts, Kirlia and then her current form talking to others of her species each had a different color "Glow" on their heads.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Casey briefly considered thrusting his member into her slit... despite having enjoyed all that, he liked futa for all of their qualities after all, not just their cocks and breasts. But she stopped before he could do so. Humming at this knowledge, he considered it for a moment before asking,

"Would it be okay if I called you Zeera?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:18 pm

She blinked, smiled, leaned down and kissed you again "Yes~, Love~" She sent...before slamming her hips down and easily devouring your cock with a naughty grin, her pussy holding you tight, her psychic cock cage and bar back on you as she giggled "Yes~ Make, Hole, Cum, Make, Eggs~" she giggled "You, Please, Hole~" She ordered with a proud and coy grin down at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:21 pm

Smiling at that, Casey then squealed and blushed, hips bucking up into her at her order. He quickly grinned though, moaning as he nodded and brought his hands to her hips. Even though the cage and bar made him shudder and whine, he started fucking her with all he was worth. One of his hands soon moved towards her cock, dancing and teasing along its length and her sack as well as he tried to angle his thrusts into her. Girls and Futa had a spot inside their pussies that felt really good right? And he knew his member, while small compared to her, was supposed to be big enough to reach or press against such.

And so it was with desire to give Zeera what she wanted and make her feel good he did his best to hunt down and aim for that spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:34 pm

She seemed surprised, both at you holding onto and playing with her cock and sack, it actually seemed to make her blush bright and get distracted enough to dispel the cock cage and bar, she seemed, surprised, and rather turned on that you were so eager to touch it with your hands, then she yelp as with you second thrust you hit something at had her coating your ceiling in cum, seeming you found the spot~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:39 pm

Grinning widely and wanting to return some of the favor... and now somewhat not caring how much of a mess they made, Casey kept going. He smacked his cock into that spot again and again... then after a bit, he sat up and decided to surprise her again. He gave her ass a light smack and playful gropes as he pulled her cock head into his mouth as he sat up. This left her straddling him and his face under her breasts... which he now played with as he replaced his hand with his mouth. He couldn't take her to the base like this... but he could go ahead and drink down her yummy cum and keep further mess from being made even as he fucked her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:47 pm

She was cumming and moaning in delight, enjoying your attention and her orgasms lasted long enough that she never actually stopped cumming before her cock was eagerly shooting out a fresh load to paint your room with, you got the feeling that, she might not have ever actually used her pussy before. From just how much she was enjoying you being inside her. You were also pretty sure that if she kept cumming like this you wouldn't be able to swallow it all down...Her spot also might just be more sensitive than a guys, or a girls, or something, but she seemed to be enjoying it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:59 pm

With her enjoying herself so much and her pussy feeling so good as well, Casey's ability to do as she wanted was sadly limited. He would need to have her help him build that up a bit... especially since he was still sensitive from the day before. But he managed to last another few minutes before hilting into her and giving her every drop of jizz he had. It was not as much as she'd given him, by a longshot... but surprisingly, it was more than he'd fired off yesterday... if barely.

Slumping back and panting, smiling, he licked up the mess on her and him, then said, "K~Kay... n~now I need to c~clean up and get some actual food."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:02 pm

She pouted that you didn't continue, but seemed to understand and get up, though she still seemed to be perfectly able to continue fucking she was holding herself back for you, though she did kiss you and steal some cum out of your mouth, before happily following you to the shower.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:07 pm

Glad she understood, Casey made a point of cleaning Zeera up first, then himself. Once that was done, he hurried and gathered up the sheets and pillow cases that were cum stained... after using them to also clean some from the walls and ceiling (with a bit of help from Zeera given he was... well, rather short.)

After that though, he finally headed down, though his steps grew slower as his nerves and anxiety grew. Even knowing his mother had been like him... he was still... nervous as heck. By the time he reached the kitchen, his face was beet red and he barely managed to stammer out, "M~Morning m~mom?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:12 pm

Your Mom looked at you and then laughed, in fact she laughed so hard she almost fell over "Were you even trying?" She asked, you could tell she wasn't laughing at you, she just thought that was hilarious "Hi Honey, finally started bonding with your pokemon?" She asked snorting trying not the spit out her morning tea as Zeera happily preened, even Buddy, your Mom's Arcanine was letting out a chuffing laugh from where he laid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:18 pm

"M~MOM!" Casey squeaked in reply to that, blushing brilliantly and sputtering indignantly. He didn't exactly have an answer to her, both because he couldn't formulate much of anything other than sore and tired grumbles, and because he wasn't entirely sure what she'd meant. Did she mean in trying to keep quiet yesterday and this morning? Or something else? His head wasn't all there still after this whirlwind of events and well, he was rather hungry.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:26 pm

She giggled and looked up at you before smiling "I made the Works, Pancakes, Bacon and eggs, You'll need now that your finally an adult~" She teased you, having no shame "Honestly, do you even begin to realize how annoying it was when you refused to journy, I couldn't just have Buddy mount me in the living room if you're gonna come downstairs for a late night snack or something." she joked laughing. "You do have some pretty moans though~ Both of you, Though honestly, you tried to hide it while walking in here with a limp and a blush redder than a fire stone?" She was teasing you, but she wasn't trying to be mean "So~ Get a drink and tell me about it~" She said with a happy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:33 pm

"I~It's supposed to be b~bad!" Casey protested, mumbling and grumbling to himself some more even as he dug in. He didn't have much luck telling it though, both because he found himself very hungry despite all the cum he'd swallowed. And because... well, trying to retell it made him too bashful and horny to do the job justice, which left him looking a bit lost and helpless towards Zeera.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games