Cybergal in a Cyberpunk world [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cybergal in a Cyberpunk world [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:58 pm

"A work name is correct~ Mine is Sassy~" The girl explained as she sat you down in a chair in front of a screen in a darkened room. She handed you headphones as she said, "Just relax and watch and listen very carefully okay~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:01 pm

I Blinked "Um, I guess...Jinx? That's cute right?" I asked, I'd never really thought of something like that before but I guess it fit? Hell it seemed like I was Jinxed with my luck. I nodded at the words, it was just an orientation vid right? Probably just some basics, I put the headphones in and looked at the screen with a hum "Sure thing."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:22 pm

Everything seemed innocent at first as you watched and listened. Then your head started to get fuzzy and tingly, and it became easier to just... accept the words filtering into your ears and flashing before your eyes. Maids were cute and pretty, and liked to be touched. They liked to be stared at and played with by customers. And they enjoyed serving and pleasing customers in any way they could. For obedience brought pleasure, which earned good maids praise, which brought ecstasy.

This continued for a good ten minutes before the video ended and Sassy took the headphones off you. Your head was still fuzzy and tingly, but as she stroked your hair you came back around... though echoes and imprints remained.

"So, Maid Jinx, are you ready to be a good girl and serve and please our customers to the best of your abilities~?" She asked with a smile.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

if ya want, can roll for how well the hypnosis worked. Low it worked really well, high it worked but you've still got some ability to act of your own accord.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:28 pm

I shuddered and blinked, the thoughts filling my head left me dizzy, I smiled at Sassy and giggled "Yes! Jinx wants to be a good girl and Service Lots and Lots of Masters Really Well!" I cheered with a grin, standing up with a bounce to my step, my head felt light and I felt dizzy still, but serving and pleasing Customers sounded amazing! "I wanna get started!" I said eagerly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:46 pm

"Excellent! You've already got the markings of a wonderful Maid~!" She praised... which made you shiver from head to toe. Sure, it wasn't praise from a customer, but Sassy seemed to be your boss or at least your superior, which meant such praise was still very much pleasure inducing. She giggled a bit, then led you out and spent the next half hour first making sure you got a little familiar with the menu. Only then did she give you a pad to take orders with and send you out, where you noticed that the customers were made up of men, women, and futa alike as you could see a few being pleasured by other maids.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:51 pm

I Shivered, before setting off to take orders, I went for the first Customer I saw that seemed to not have a maid taking care of them, I wasn't really good at telling them apart unless it was really obvious. I Smiled as I approached "Welcome home Master I'm your Maid Jinx, how can I service you today?" I asked her? Happily as I bounced a bit in place eager to service and please a Customer!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:15 pm

This one was a futa, and she smiled happily as she spread her legs and asked, "I'm horny as hell, so be a good maid and tend to me with those pretty lips of yours while I think about what I'd like to order."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:17 pm

I smiled and found myself chirping happily "Yes Master thank you for letting Jinx taste your dick!" as I eagerly got down and licked her shaft, kissed it, then happily swallowed it whole, working myself up and down, shaft to base.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:26 pm

She hissed in absolute delight as you took her dick whole so eagerly, hand soon gripping onto your head and massaging at it. "F~Fuck... oh heck yes, soo glad I got a good cocksucker this morning~" She pumped her hips every so often, but seemed more content to let you do the work as she looked over the menu. You in the meantime knew you were doing a good job by how much pre she leaked and how her cock throbbed in delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:30 pm

I Hummed in delight as I was pet by my Customer, It felt sooooo~ Good~ I almost came right away! But I had work to do and I was determined to service this Customer good! I happily gave her balls a tongue bath while I swallowed around her cock, looking up at her with a smile, pulling my head back I then swirled my tongue around her cock head, then lapped at her pre leaking cum slit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:42 pm

"F~Fuucck... I hope ya stick around a while, may actually become a regular with an eager cockslut like yourself here..." She moaned, gripping your head a bit more and watching as you bobbed along her pillar. It didn't take too much longer to get her to cum with your eagerness and skill, the futa rewarding you with many thick globs of cum to savor and relish and enjoy.

"Such a good cum hungry Maid... mhm, show me all of it, chew and swish it about... then swallow it for me like the cum guzzler you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:45 pm

I Shuddered and felt my hips jerk a bit at how much she liked me, filling my mouth with her thick and tasty cum, I smiled up at her and used my tongue, making a show of rubbing her cum into every inch of my mouth for her, and chewing on it like gum, swishing it like mouth wash, gargling it a bit, playing with it until it was practically foam, and then swallowing every last drop of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:55 pm

That earned you an extra three ropes of her jizz... which was enough to make you cum on the spot as she praised you some more. She then had you make sure her cock was clean before giving out her order. After that you attended a few other customers who were already being tended to but needed something or other. Then a girl came in and sat down and surveyed the cafe. As soon as she saw you, interest sparkled in her eyes and she waved at you to come over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:56 pm

I approached the girl with a smile "Hello Mistress, I'm Maid Jinx, how may I service you?" I asked happily practically wiggling with happiness at all the praise I'd gotten and still riding the high from my first customer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:18 pm

"Mhm, first, answer me a question. You are new here, are you not?" At your nod, she purred out, "Good Girl, Good Maid... now, I'm a bit different from most. What I want... is for you to sit upon the table before me, and I want you to spread your legs for me like a good, obedient maid... so that I may get a taste of you~" She licked her lips eagerly as she added, "Its something I make a habit of with any new girls and the rare guy who work here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:23 pm

I nodded at her question "Yes Mistress." when she asked if I was new, then preened under the praise that followed, cocking my head when she mentioned being different, but I chose not to interrupt. When she explained what she wanted I smiled "Of Course Mistress!" I said with a giggle "Though...I am quite sensitive, please don't be mad if I cum a lot? I can't help it." I batted my lashes at her as I got into place, spreading my legs for her once in position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:35 pm

"That'll just make this more fun~" She said as she watched you in clear interest. Once you were in position, her hands trailed silkily up your legs, along your calves and inner thighs as she leaned in close. She blew across your folds, gave your clit a teasing lick, and then slowly and sensually got to work lapping at your folds, humming in pleasure as she tasted your sweet nectar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:37 pm

It didn't take long at all, it felt like barely a few licks, hell I had a micro orgasm from the clit lick, but after that, it felt like I couldn't hold back, even more than normal, it almost felt like I was cumming more and more to try and please my Customer, moaning, wiggling and gasping as my folds were tasted and teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:51 pm

Smirking and smiling, the girl continued to happily keep up her efforts, drinking down all you had to offer. Occasionally, her lips would dart back to your clit, and she'd suckle and tease it for a little while before returning to your honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:03 am

I was moaning, squealing and cumming, the feeling of her lips and tongue were completely different to the cock of my landlady or my own fingers, and she seemed to know just what she was doing, unlike my clumsy fingers too, I was fighting the urge to wrap my legs around her head as my hips shook and I came enough to practically give her a face mask of pussy juices.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games