A Legacy of Triumph or Submission[Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Legacy of Triumph or Submission[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:53 pm

Your second-ever lover's cream wasn't nearly as thick and sticky as your first, so you felt it slosh about much more easily and leak out much faster. A good half of it must have still been in your ass by the time you reached the alpha and his large, salty sack, but you had to imagine there was quite the trail of whitish mud leading from where you'd been fucked to where you currently lay. As you lapped at his balls, you could feel them pulse under your attention drawing a squeal from the girl currently skewered on it letting you know he was probably still cumming, and you were having a positive effect on his output. His scent was strong and heady as befitting such a fine male specimen in the middle of release. He was like a gift from the gods for a stupid slutty bitch like you and so you worshipped at the alter of his manhood for a time.

When you finally started moving up his form, you realized the poor woman still tied tightly to his knot had passed out from the pleasure of his seeding. Still, your alpha seemed to be going strong taking deep breaths you could feel as you ran your hands up behind your lips. Turning to lock eyes with you, you feel yourself instinctually turn your gaze hearing a rumble of satisfaction from him as you lean up to press your lips to his own. His tongue once again pushes its way into your mouth with no hesitation. You remember the feeling of weakness and helplessness the last time your mouth opened to his, and you found yourself wondering. Would you prefer to be made weak and helpless again as he took complete control, or would you rather keep some strength to submit willingly and show your devotion?
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:31 pm

I find myself moaning against his tongue as it slides once more into my mouth. I part my lips to accept his slobbery, lupine tongue into me, letting it fill my much smaller mouth as it had before, only now with a warm welcome of my own tongue greeting it and lapping against it. I practically suck on his tongue during the kiss, doing my best with the difference in our anatomy to let him know how I felt about him. My hand slid up from his balls and gripped the hip of the slut that had passed out on his cock. I began shifting up and down, moving her hips and guiding her body back and forth on his cock. Sealed as she was on his knot, the movements were light but if anything the knot helped anchor her in place so I could start to shift her and use her cunt to jerk off my lover. Whether or not she woke from this was irrelevant, what mattered was the wolf felt good.

Thinking back to how he made me so weak and helpless before I feel myself get aroused. Just knowing that he could do that at any moment made me kiss him more fiercely and press my body against his strong form. I don't know if I preferred to be able to keep pleasing him like this or for him to take my strength away and do what he will with me. I think... I think I'd be just as happy either way, knowing whichever option he took would be what my alpha wanted to do with me.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:13 pm

The large, feral beast slobbered and drooled into your mouth forcing you to swallow every so often which certainly helped with the sucking you were doing on his tongue. You even felt the broad muscle tickle at the back of your throat every once in a while. As you worked your fellow slut on his cock, he let out a deep, heavy rumble of approval from his chest while the girl let out soft, weak moans in her continued unconscious state.

His eyes lock onto yours in an aggressive gaze that makes you want to cast your eyes aside. At the same time, he pushes the girl onto her back using his hind legs as before to push her away until his knot slipped free. His cock went from pointing straight along the ground to straight up like a switch. It was soaked with the sexual fluids of both male and female, human and beast. Some of it splattered off by the force of his cock turning upright splattering against his chest as well as your side and back. He made no further moves reminding you that the other girl had started out riding him only for him to grow impatient and use her like a sex toy to finish getting off. Was he offering you the same chance? To sit yourself down upon his rod and please him with the motion of your own hips. Could you satisfy him fully by your own, or would you too fail to please him fully and be used as a tool for his satisfaction?
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:50 pm

My face flushes as I see the offer I'm presented. A chance to prove my worth to my alpha. My heart skips a beat and I clutch my chest. I nod, turning my gaze to his cock. Despite seeing it moments ago in another woman, and having felt it in myself not too long ago, it still seemed impossible that this could ever fit inside someone. And yet it had. And it will again. I walk up to it and wrap my arms around it, rubbing my hands up and down his cum covered, pulsing cock. I begin running my tongue along the ridge of his tip, slurping up the left overs of his last fuck. I pressed my chest forward, grinding my tits against his cock.

With steady gasps and heavy breathing, I start rubbing my chest up and down his cock, practically giving him a titjob with my whole body and letting him smear the juices and cum that painted his glorious cock across my entire front. My mouth kisses and sucks along each inch of his dick, worshiping the pole like the piece of divinity it was. I couldn't just fuck this thing and that be enough, I had to dedicate myself entirely to it, show him how he conquered me with it, and only then would I be worthy to be his fuck toy once more.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:33 pm

You could swear you saw his lip curl into a smirk as you began lapping and titfucking his mighty pillar. You'd already felt how potent it could be, but tasting that potency was something else entirely. In spite of his recent orgasm, his cock continues spewing pre as if he simply had an infinite supply of fresh puppy putty to fill up as many bitches as he pleased. His musk filled your lungs as you stuck your face in it gathering as much of the sloppy mess that clung to his cock as you could gather while images of him lounging in a pile of well-used sluts moaning in wanton satisfaction.

(4, 3, 2)You heard him huff in mild frustration before one of his paws came down hard on your ass sending your plush cheeks jiggling. The fact that he invited you and the other girl to do this showed that he wanted a girl that could do such a thing, but if you didn't step up your game, you were certain he would grow dissatisfied with your service and just rut you himself which wasn't any less than you deserved, but the thought of elevating yourself above a common bitch in his eyes was tantalizing even if such consideration would be more than you deserved. The only question was...what should you do next to not only keep his interest but truly give him the satisfaction he deserved.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:54 pm

The strike to my ass sent a clear sign. He wanted me to do more to keep his attention. Lowering my head submissively, I straddled his magnificent form, my hands sinking into his fur and running across his body as I started to grind my rear against his cock. Taking a deep breath, I felt how his length ran up my back before starting to shift my thighs and try to line his dick up with my entrance, intent on giving my alpha the best ride of his life. As I angled the tip of his cock against my dripping pussy, I leaned in close to him, breathing in his sent and offering another kiss. I was still stuffed full of his cum as I worked his tip against my cunt, but that wasn't going to stop me from stuffing myself with more if that's what my alpha needed.

I needed to show him I was a cut above the rest of these common bitches. I may be his lowly cumdump, but I was still a noble lady. And that had to mean something, even now. With the kiss broken, I began to lower myself onto his cock, spearing myself onto him as I used my well honed agility to thrust my hips up and down at an athletic pace to show him what I'm worth. But for what I really wanted to give to him... what I felt bubbling up out from within me that I wasn't going to be able to hold back as I rode this mighty cock... meant I had to hope he could understand me. He had proven himself much smarter than a typical wolf, but I don't know how much of my words he would understand. There was only one way to find out.

"You should marry me!" I cried, voice shuddering with moans. "I'm... ah~ I'm a noble bitch! My family has wealth... land... servants. A new den with plenty of... ooh~ sluts to fuck, and food prepared for you whenever you want. You... you've claimed me... So you should be head of the family now. My mother... will be so happy! She's been saying I should try to find a husband! I can ~Oooh~ Take you to see her... show you... all the land that you now own. Where you can hunt and fuck and eat all you want and raise strong pups!" I didn't know if he would understand a word of what I was saying, but I hoped at least he'd understand I was offering all I had to him as I rode his cock, turning all my warrior spirit and training to being a cock riding slut.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:09 am

He hummed as you turned around and began rubbing your rear end against his cock. Burying your face into his chest, you felt how thick and dense his fur was, and as you took in his musk, you had to wonder if his musk was just that strong even from his chest, or if the dense coat of fur managed to just capture the scent meaning you were gulping down days of his musky scent. He dove his tongue back into your mouth without hesitation dominating your mouth even as he let you dominate your own body with his cock. Even though you'd managed to get most of his old cum and the other woman's femcum that you hadn't drank down smeared between your cleavage, there was still plenty of pre and your own saliva to keep him nice and slick. Your sex had also not completely recovered from having his full-sized knot yanked out of it, so he slipped in easily though you managed to keep some tightness around him you couldn't manage with the smaller wolves.

(4, 4, 2)He reacts far more positively as you sink yourself down on his length taking him for the second time today. His shape feeling oh-so familiar and wonderful inside of you. You had to wonder if your cunny really had been reshaped from the brutal fucking he'd given you earlier into the perfect shape to fit his fat bitch-breaking cock with just the right snugness to really massage him until those heavy nuts were fit to burst with fresh seed.

As you began muttering into his ear everything of yours that now belonged to him if he so desired, (4, 3, 5)It wasn't clear if he was impressed by the land, woman, and ease of living you had to offer him, but he certainly was keen to clear submission and sense of offering up everything you had. His cock throbbed within you spilling a thick glob of pre deep within you. You were already pregnant, but the beast didn't care and neither did you as the pair of you just enjoyed the pleasure of sex. If anything, you had to wonder if already being pregnant made your sex more sensitive to the pleasures of a fat cock plunging your depths. You could feel him leaning back against the crystal obelisk lounging as he just let you continue to worship his pillar with the lavish, drooling lips service your pussy provided as it felt like it was milking every inch that entered you.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:35 am

I continued to pump myself on top of him, driving my hips up and down his cock as he churned up all the cum he had already pumped inside me while his thick dollops of pre continued to add more batter within me. My hand ran wild across his body, trailing through his fur and feeling the strength of his muscles, running along his shoulders and up his neck, cupping his cheeks, scratching behind his ears, exploring all of him, while I continued to slam myself down upon him and let my cum smeared tits bounce and shake from motion. I breathed deep of his musk, letting it continue to turn my mind into useless mush that the powerful strikes of his cock would reshape into the slutty brain of his latest bitch. I offered many kisses, not just shared deeply with him but also across his cheeks and forehead and neck. Anywhere I could.

"I love you!" I gasped out, releasing the truth that he had fucked into me. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" I moan each word in a frantic serious of pleasured declarations, knowing I would never not love this beast. I was his forever.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 am

As the cum was stirred and churned, it almost felt like it was frothing inside of you like cream being churned into butter. Even relaxing and laying back as he was, you could feel the power those muscles were capable of. His entire, bulky form could easily eclipse yours, but he remained still letting you work your sexes together, but you knew he could change his mind in an instant if you failed to satisfy.

(6, 4, 4)Your submission and declaration of love, whether he understood it or not, certainly did the trick in driving him wild. Boring his eyes into your gaze, he forced his kiss back onto you, pushed his tongue to the back of your throat, and howled directly into your mouth. At the same time, you felt his cock erupt with fresh cum. Still full of his old cum and his cock, you felt the force of the new cum push the old backwashing it out. Having not yet secured his knot into your body, you felt some more of it leak out to stain your thighs. With fresh new cum coming, it might not be much of a lose, but losing new spunk once it had filled you would be upsetting though you couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to be stuffed full with more than just one of his loads.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:34 pm

I found myself gagging on his tongue as he pumps fresh seed into my well filled womb, my own body rushed to an orgasm of my own by the intense feeling. I held the kiss as my body momentarily lost control of itself, rippling with pleasure that made my limbs twitch and go weak. Once even the smallest amount of strength returned to me, however, I began pumping myself on his cock once more, familiar enough with how constantly he spews his cum. My love's release was going to continue for quite a while and I was eager to keep him pleasured throughout all of it. Even a second without someone satisfying him was a disgrace.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:56 pm

Riding him was difficult in the midst of an earth-shattering orgasm, (4, 4, 5)but your devotion to your lupine master would not allow you to put anything but your entire being into riding him properly sliding up and down his pole like the well-trained whore you were. Continuing to dominate your mouth, the wolf grumbles and groans in delight as his twitching monster of a cock was well worked by your quivering cunt. Your mind, body, and heart completely devoted to him as you imagine what you could do for him. The thought of taking him home with you crossing your mind again. Your mother could declare him and his pack sacred to your family, so no one would hunt him. The men would have no choice but to just accept whatever women they wanted getting mounted anytime anywhere. By now, you could feel all of the old cum from his first load spill out from around his cock leaving nothing but the fresh new cum though if you didn't knot soon, it too would spill out.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:21 pm

Feeling his thick cock drive out more of his own seed from my cunt, I looked back at his swelling knot with a steady gaze before driving my hips down upon it. His force was what it took to get it in me in the first place, but if I could work my pussy lips around it, then maybe I could slip it in as it swelled and sealed itself inside me. Of course, spearing myself on his cock this far brought his tip right to the edge of my depths, leaving me seeing stars with every drop of my hips against his knot. It was all worth it though, to save my alpha the effort of having to exert himself while making sure his seed filled me up right where it belonged - coating the walls of my womb with thick, white, hot wolf spunk.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:07 am

Pushing yourself down on his fat knot, you found it to be even wider than when he had first split you open with it. Of course, he had managed to slip it in before cumming while you were trying to take it while he was this time. Pushing down, you felt a tremble and your pussy juices squirted out covering it. Yes, perhaps if it was slick enough, you might just be able to slip it in, and you only had to get the widest part in before the rest would go in rather easily.

(4, 2)Still, it was easier said than done as it was just so big and each time you tried, you felt his cockhead push into the very back of your womb almost melting your brain in pleasure as he spat more cock milk point-blank into the back wall of your babymaker. Still, your perseverance paid off. You felt your cunny almost split beyond its limit before it all suddenly slipped its way in aided by your pussy lips trying to close back down. He howls directly into your throat as his cock lets off a powerful twitch. The next shot of spunk is so thick, it almost seemed like he had just cum a second time.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:28 pm

Finding myself back where I belonged, knotted on the end of this glorious cock, I let out a howl of my own, lifting my head up in the air and crying out like the wolves that had tamed me. It just felt... right at this point. I was one of their pack, and always would be. I nestled back down onto the strong chest of my alpha, wrapping my arms around his furry body. I would continue to kiss and lick at his muzzle, moaning and gasping from the feeling of his seed still being pumped into me. Feeling his warmth within and without, I found myself getting comfortable on top of him, ready to relax and drift off in the safe company of my lover.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:29 pm

As you relaxed atop your alpha he smiled in self-satisfaction leaning his head back against the obelisk. It must have still been only late morning by now, but the entire pack was now resting around the caves. Each one snuggled in close where they'd fucked except the wolf who'd taken your anal virginity who laid alone now.

When you awoke, the other wolves were gone, but you were still atop the alpha with the other women cuddled in around him. As if your own waking had roused him, he awoke. Leaning back, he breathed out a wisp of smoke that curled around the obelisk only for something to crack as something small poked out of it. His muzzle closed down around it plucking it out with great care. As he brought it closer to you, it appeared to be a small sliver made of the same crystalline material as the obelisk. Leaning closer, he pushed it against your chest and released it. The point was so fine that you barely felt it enter pierce you, so it almost felt like it was slipping into you as it burrowed its way into your chest until it pushed its way into your heart. Immediately, a sense of purpose filled you. There was a task your alpha needed you to fulfill. The only thing you knew right now was that you needed to leave the pack and go somewhere anywhere else. Other than that, all you knew was that you would know what to do when the time came, and it was important.

Standing up, you felt a moment's hesitation before your legs drove you on. You would never again feel your alpha's body against you or his cock inside of you, but there was something important none of the other bitches the pack had brought in could do. (4, 6)With the landmarks in mind, and signs of where you'd been dragged across the ground by his cock, you are quickly able to find your way back to your armor and weapon. It took a little work to repair the damage, but soon you would be dressed, and the only thing you would need to do was find somewhere to settle down. Having imagined taking your alpha home, that was clearly an obvious place you could wait until it was time for the next step accomplishing your new mysterious purpose.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:08 pm

There was a deep emptiness within me, not just within my aching pussy that yearned for my alpha's cock, but within my heart as I travelled away from the pack. I knew no male I would come across could compare to him in magnificence, in power, in sexual prowess. At least I was blessed with his child before a higher purpose called to me, but I would spend the rest of my days yearning for what could have been - a life spend on my hands and knees beneath the love of my life as his favourite breeding bitch. Perhaps ordinarily with time away from the heavy musk of his fur and seed that turned my mind to putty would have allowed me to recover and realise the true depravity of what I had experienced, however the combination of having been impregnated by the beast and whatever it was that he had pressed into me had a profound effect on my mind and ensured I would always see him as a lover.

Gearing up, I only had a vague sense of what I needed to do. Some greater purpose that my alpha needed me to fulfil... that I had proved myself worthy of. The quest I came here to fulfil in the first place seemed trivial, and I left without considering investigating Fort Gargerous. For now I needed to return home and await for my new purpose to make itself clear to me. And await to see how long it would take for this child I had been blessed with to develop. The offspring of humans and supernaturally enhanced wolves was not something I had any knowledge of, but perhaps in the few bestiary records my family had managed to hold on to through hard times might shed some light on my unique pregnancy.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:38 pm

The trek back home is quiet and full of thought. Not only have you lost your new pack and love, but you were slinking back home empty-handed to your mother. She had always been understanding for a woman that held such high expectations for you, but you weren't sure how this would pan out with her.

It took two days to return to your home. Your mother had postponed a meeting to see you as soon as she learned of your arrival letting you know how she had been awaiting your return. As you stepped up and presented yourself, she gave you a warm smile before stepping forward to give you a hug. During the embrace, she whispered into your ear. "I won't pry. Your story is your own to tell when you want, but my ear will always be available." Her hand brushes against your stomach as if she knew you'd come home pregnant.

For the next several days, you hardly knew what to do with yourself. You couldn't exactly train in your current state; your mother had in fact forbidden you from setting foot in the training yard. By the end of the first week, you were already showing. Do to the suddenness, there was a rumor amongst the staff that you had had a fling with a local boy before you'd even left and only realized your pregnancy after you'd taken the road. Your mother was quick to remind all the staff that they are well-paid to keep quiet about the family's affairs both on and off the premises. The rumors quickly stopped at the implied threat to their jobs.

By the end of the second month, you were showing signs of being very far along. Even if the child had been conceived before you left, there was no question that this child was developing very quickly. Soon, you went into labor and the midwife was called. When the child came, it was just you, your mother, and the midwife. There were two surprises that day for all three of you. Firstly, you gave birth to a young wolf pup. Secondly, the midwife exclaimed that you were still pregnant. Indeed, the swell of your belly had gone down, but it was still there.

Your mother gave the midwife a bonus for her silence, and the staff was told you were dealing with some extra bloating that had been dealt with. You began to mother your young pup wondering just why a second child was developing within you, and why it was taking so much longer than your son had.

The trek back home is quiet and full of thought. Not only have you lost your new pack and love, but you were slinking back home empty-handed to your mother. She had always been understanding for a woman that held such high expectations for you, but you weren't sure how this would pan out with her.

It took two days to return to your home. Your mother had postponed a meeting to see you as soon as she learned of your arrival letting you know how she had been awaiting your return. As you stepped up and presented yourself, she gave you a warm smile before stepping forward to give you a hug. During the embrace, she whispered into your ear. "I won't pry. Your story is your own to tell when you want, but my ear will always be available." Her hand brushes against your stomach as if she knew you'd come home pregnant.

For the next several days, you hardly knew what to do with yourself. You couldn't exactly train in your current state; your mother had in fact forbidden you from setting foot in the training yard. By the end of the first week, you were already showing. Due to the suddenness, there was a rumor amongst the staff that you had had a fling with a local boy before you'd even left and only realized your pregnancy after you'd taken the road. Your mother was quick to remind all the staff that they are well-paid to keep quiet about the family's affairs both on and off the premises. The rumors quickly stopped at the implied threat to their jobs.

By the end of the second month, you were showing signs of being very far along. Even if the child had been conceived before you left, there was no question that this child was developing very quickly. Soon, you went into labor and the midwife was called. When the child came, it was just you, your mother, and the midwife. There were two surprises that day for all three of you. Firstly, you gave birth to a young wolf pup. Secondly, the midwife exclaimed that you were still pregnant. Indeed, the swell of your belly had gone down, but it was still there.

Your mother gave the midwife a bonus for her silence, and the staff was told you were dealing with some extra bloating that had been dealt with. You began to mother your young pup wondering just why a second child was developing within you, and why it was taking so much longer than your son had.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

With your second character, do you want me to pick the traits inherited from their father, for me to give you a few choices to pick from, or let you decide what wolven traits she's born with yourself?
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:43 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

At this stage I'd say just give me a trait and a flaw that I have no control over. Maybe a relic in the future could upgrade that to a choice. Maybe we could do a thing where I make decisions on how the child is raised and you grant other traits and flaws based off of that until we have a developed character sheet.

It seems I was fated with a far more peculiar pregnancy than I had expected. This was certainly one to be noted in the family records, even if the details were never to be permitted before the eyes of those outside the main family line. For now though, there was not much I could do about it. I cradled my pup lovingly in my arms, admiring the beauty that my alpha had bestowed upon me. I let him suckle from my breasts, that had swollen as fast as my belly had, humming soothingly as I stroked a hand through his fur.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:10 am

You continued to care for him as time went on though you never quite understood why you couldn't raise this pup with his father's pack until about a week after his birth. He had grown quite a bit in that time, and his nursing had grown more fierce with time. One day, while he was suckling from your teat, you felt something inside of you slipping. By this point, you had practically forgotten the shard of crystal from the obelisk until it slipped out of your nipple and into your pup's muzzle.

For a few moments, he bulged and pulsed as he grew to near double his previous size, and his coat had turned as jet black as his father's, and it became clear why you had been sent away. This wasn't any pup of his father's. Your pup was meant to start a new pack here where it wouldn't compete. Alpha's like your mate's spreading the world over. You were distracted as your pup hopped up putting his forepaws on your shoulders revealing his ashen grey member. It was large for his size, and he was only a couple weeks old, but already his lusts were demanding satisfaction as he humped your chest.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:35 pm

I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling as my pup began to grow drastically while I nursed him, though the shock of watching him change and shift soon passed as I saw the familiar black shade fill out his fur. I felt by breath catch as my true purpose finally clicked in my head, my heart fluttering as my son's increased weight pressed down on top of me in my bed. He would be as glorious as his father, no doubt, once he was fully grown. Even now he had an air about him that demanded submission. I have little time to adore him, or try and figure out what happened, as he soon presses his paws down open my and begins humping himself against my heavy tits.

My eyes lid as I find myself shifting in the bed, taking on a more submissive stance as I nod up at him. I cup my breasts in my hands and begin to wrap them around his cock, starting to pump them up and down and using my tits to satisfy my son's needs in a whole new way. "There, there." I coo softly, "Let me take care of that for you. My big boy... You have a lot of work ahead of you, starting a whole new pack all on your own. Let mummy help you with that."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games