A Legacy of Triumph or Submission[Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Legacy of Triumph or Submission[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:40 pm

They seem a little surprised though not upset that you'd changed in the direction you'd been heading keeping in close behind you and to your left. A few minutes after you enter the woods a fourth wolf moves in from your right. boxing you in, so your only direction that doesn't involve conflict is forward towards whatever was leading this pack. Further ahead, you came to see what was almost certainly your quarry. Its fur was nearly black as ebon, but the most peculiar thing was its size. Sitting upright as if waiting for you, it was nearly 4 feet tall which was rather large even for a dire wolf.

Within the clearing, two other wolves were already with waiting with it as those that had followed you fanned out around the clearing. You were now surrounded as the large wolf stood up snarling its teeth. Those around you were clearing blocking off any escape, but as they each took a seat paying close attention, it seemed they had no intent of fighting now that what was clearly the ring leader of this pack. Baring his fangs, the large one lets out a snarl, and you can't help but notice wisps of black smoke emitting from its mouth. This on top of everything else that had been going on only made it more clear that this wasn't a natural wolf. The six around the two of you lifted their heads baying out though whether it was in celebration of this fight, or to let the rest of the pack know where you currently were, there was no way to be fully sure.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:47 pm

It seemed the wolves were content enough with me choosing to head towards the head of their pack. Why wouldn't they be? Presumably that was the beast that would have set upon me after the others wore me down, taking to it on my own terms may not be their plan but it seemed agreeable enough to them. Though I knew whatever I would find would be no ordinary wolf, I would be lying if I said the creature in the clearing did not startle me. It wasn't just unusual, but otherworldly. It wasn't just the size, or the black smoke - but the presence. The way it sat and waited for her to arrive. The way it gathered the other wolves around it, not to team up against me but almost to watch. This creature didn't just want to catch its prey, it wanted to enjoy a duel all to itself.

So be it. If a beast of all things was going to fall to the usually human folly of showboating, then I wasn't going to stop it. Not standing on any faint imitation of ceremony that the beast seemed to be carrying out with its snarling and waiting for the other wolves to howl, I don't wait to lunge. I go in with a swing to its throat. Its larger size meant by polearm's reach was less of an advantage than it was against the other wolves in the pack, but it was still better than trying to attack it with a regular blade and with any luck a quick strike could, if not outright kill it, wound it enough to ensure the fight's momentum was in my favour.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:44 am

(1, 6, 3 vs. 3, 1)Charging forward without hesitation, you manage to get in the first strike. However, unlike its compatriots, it isn't so easily felled in a single his. Still, you manage a reasonable cut along its shoulder that puts you a step closer to feeling the beast. (1, 3, 6 vs. 5, 1)Returning the favor, the beast makes a lunge for your shoulder, and you just barely manage to back off before it could take a real bite out of you instead getting a small cut on your shoulder. However, as you pull back you feel its fangs catch on the chain of your armored top. Confident in your armor's ability to take such treatment, you pull away without a second thought (2)only to hear the sound of snapping metal.

The cups covering your breasts slipped free exposing your breasts as the chain going around your lower back merely allowed it to slowly slip down your back. You felt the gaze of your opponents on your chest, and several of the males surrounding you whimpered and huffed out heavy breaths as if enjoying the sight. The thought of wolves attracted to human breasts seemed laughable, but their reaction was undeniable. Your opponent seemed either uninterested or more disciplined as he kept his attention on you. You could either continue the fight without your top giving these common beasts a show, or you could risk leaving yourself open to retrieve the top off the ground.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:00 am

As tough as the beast was, the first exchange of blows seemed to mostly go in my favour, but it would take more to really press my advantage. As I pull back, I can feel it's fangs catching my armour. No matter how powerful it was, however, any physical attack was useless against enchanted-

My eyes go wide as I head the chain break. As my breasts swing free in the open air, I feel shocked at how powerful the beast must be to shed through magical chain as if it were nothing. Clearly I had misjudged my foe greatly. As unsettling as that was, it would take more to weaken my resolve. Though the reaction this gets from the wolves was definitely unexpected. At first I assumed them to be enjoying the weakening of my defences, that perhaps they assumed an opening had been made for the kill, but it quickly became clear they seemed to be enjoying my perky tits on full display, glistening with the sweat from my fight and sprint, like the drunken fools from the tavern would if they were here now. A dark influence that could make wolves as cunning as an army was one thing, but lecherous as well... there were truly perverted forces at work here, in every sense of the word.

As much as I would prefer to fight with my armour intact, there was little to be gained from retrieving the pieces of my top on the ground. I would have to continue the fight topless, my nipples stiff in the forest air and shaking with my fast movements. If the wolves really wanted to watch my tits so badly, then they could drool at the sight of them as I killed their master. Gritting my teeth, I start to let out a growl of my own as I spun back around to face him and drive forward on the offensive again.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:55 am

They're eyes were clearly following the movements of your ample bosom with keen interest, and you realized that a few more had joined the circle giving you an audience of nine to watch you battle with your chest on clear display. If the larger wolf was somehow the source of these wolves' oddness, he almost certainly enjoyed the sight of your chest jiggling and swinging about. You had often heard poets refer to battle as a kind of dance, but they weren't usually the kind meant to entice mens' desires. It was remarkably good fortune that you hadn't traveled with the hunters. If they saw you in your current state, it was questionable if they would continue to assist you or join the wolves surrounding you in ogling the spectacle.

(3, 3, 2 vs. 6, 2)Your next offensive comes out sloppy. Your top normally kept your breasts from swinging around, so you weren't ready for your tit to slap into your arm throwing your thrust off center and giving your opponent an easy dodge. (3, 2, 6 vs. 6, 4)The beast steps to your left just barely avoiding the blade as it dives low to get at your ankles. However, you're quickly able to take a step back completely avoiding its attack by the skin of your teeth. (5,1)As you take the step back, you hear a snarl behind you reminding you that you're surrounded by this monster's allies, and while they didn't seem like they wouldn't interfere with your duel, they were clearly not going to let you escape. If you didn't move away from the edge of the ring, you might find yourself beset by one of the regular wolves while you were warding off the bigger one.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:32 am

Thrown off by the turn in the fight, I'm finding myself pressed more and more and on the back foot. I try not to let it get to me, however, pushing the lecherous gazes of the wolves out of my mind. My enemy wasn't simple minded enough to be distracted by my tits flying about, so neither should I be. Still, backed against the edge of the wolfen ring as I was, I glance back at the wolf snarling behind me. I wasn't trying to flee, but if I were pushed to the edge would these beasts know the difference? Would they even care? They'd likely take the opportunity to jump me either way. I had to show I was playing by their rules to keep them from joining in as well.

It wasn't my preferred fighting style, but to keep from being pushed back further I had to close the distance between me and my foe. I made sure I wasn't so close that I couldn't swing my polearm, but the reach advantage wasn't as useful in such tight quarters, making my halberd little better than a two handed axe for the time being. Not ideal, but if I relied on my speed for swift strikes before getting out of the way of its retaliatory attacks then it should get the job done, however messily.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 am

(3, 1, 5 vs. 4, 4)Shortening your grip, you try to take a shorter swing, but he seems to recognize that the swing was more speed and less strength. Swinging a paw towards you, it hits the side of the blade, knocking your blade down into the dirt. With your weapon out of the way, it leaps up onto its hind paws. For a slight moment, you catch sight of something lighter amongst the dense fur near its belly, but your attention was brought by the two massive paws and open mouth filled with fangs coming down on you. (6, 5, 5 vs. 6, 1)You're too slow to avoid it. Both paws slam down onto either shoulder shaking your knees with his full weight. His fangs went towards your neck, but you managed to lean your head back just in time. You couldn't help but notice that he stopped short of shutting his jaw as if he hadn't been attempting to sink his fangs into your throat. There was a strong exhale, and you could smell his breath, but you also notice another puff of that dark smoke emit from his muzzle. (5, 6)Something about it feels wrong, and you lean your head to the side and hold your breath a moment avoiding breathing in he was blasting at your face.

With him currently hanging on you, you realize he's way too close to swing your axe at him even if you held the shaft closer to the blade might not be enough to bring it to bear. Your shocked when you feel something slap against you. It was long reaching nearly up to your breasts. It was warm, and it splattered something slick up onto your exposed bosom. Apparently, even though it wasn't letting your exposure distract it from the fight, it was still excited by the sight before you. There arose a racket of excited barks from some of the males while the rest panted heavily. Apparently seeing their alpha put his weight on your shoulders, made them think the duel was as good as over.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:53 pm

The fire in the cry I let out as I swing is blown out and replaced with a staggered grunt as the beast before me bats my weapon to the side and knocks the head harmlessly down into the dirt. As close as we are, he's on me before I have a chance to fully register what's happened as both his paws come down onto my shoulder. I feel my legs buckle under the sudden pressure and I struggle to hold my footing. On instinct alone I'm able to move out of the way of his grasping jaw. Not given a second to breathe, literally in this case, I hold my mouth shut and turn my face to the side as the black smoke I noticed before is emitted once more from his open maw. I don't know if if would do anything to me, but with a creature like this it was better not to take the risk.

Wait... what was that? While I was struggling to get out of his grip, something else caught me by surprised. Suddenly feeling the hot slap of his cock against my body, I stare down - shocked both by its size and the absurdity of the situation. It wasn't helped by what it released... which now splattered across my tits and dripped between my cleavage. My face goes red and I tear my eyes away to glare up at the beast once more. Even if I could get a proper grip on my halberd with my shoulders gripped like this, it wouldn't do much good. Still, if it was going to expose another weak point to me, I might as well take advantage of it. Grunting from the effort, I swung my knee up as hard as I could to try and strike it right in its hairy sack and get it to back off.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:37 pm

(5, 5, 1 vs. 1, 1)The beast must have been thinking it had won as well as its cock slapped against your face because it was utterly unprepared for a swift kick to the balls drawing a howl of distress ass it backed off giving you a little breathing room though not too much. (5, 5 vs. 1, 3)Seeming much angrier now, the beast didn't give you much of a chance to press your advantage though it does look a little shakier than its previous attacks. Still, between the suddenness of the counterattack, and your inability to move backwards, he manages to get a hold of your ankle pulling it towards him until you fall flat on your back.

He was panting heavily between the kick to the balls and the previous glancing blows of your blade, but between falling on your back, taking his full weight on your shoulders, and the one wolf tackling into your side near the beginning, that you were also reaching your limit. Still, victory would go to the next blow. (4, 6 vs. 1, 1)Suddenly, you feel something tight around your wrist, and looking down you see a wolf's jaw clenched down around it. You were certain you hadn't backed into the circle, so it seemed you couldn't have expected a fair fight from a crowd of wild beasts. He let out a muffled snarl and clenched your wrist slightly making his intent clear. If you didn't release your halbard, he would likely snap down.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:45 pm

From the brief moment the beast's cock slapped against my face it had left a smear of precum along my cheek. The smell from this hit moments after I landed my successful hit that staggered it back. (3,2) This waft of musk in fractions of a second brought up a dizzying sensation that just left... my... head... empty... blank... For just a second before I shook it off, but a second out of focus was all that was needed for me to find myself unable to counteract the following attack. Dragged onto my back and feeling worn out, there was little I could do when I felt one of the wolves take my wrist into its jaw. Filthy beasts weren't happy that I was being as rough with their alpha as he was with me. I growl back at him, but I know its useless, and, wincing as I do so, I release my polearm for the sake of keeping my wrist. I'd have to hope there would be a chance to grab it again soon, as I turn my attention back to my main foe, readying myself to kick back at any attack it had to try and take advantage of my prone state.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:29 pm

When your halberd hits the ground, the beast holding your wrist moves your wrist away from the shaft of the weapon and loosens its grip while still holding it. Clearly, it didn't want you changing your mind. Before you, the large wolf approaches cautiously. Realizing the situation your in, it was clear you needed to wait for the perfect moment to strike though you couldn't have anticipated what came next. The beast stood over your legs staring you down with its gaze before its head dipped low, but rather than fangs it released a tongue from its jaw. The broad, thick appendage rubbed against your inner thigh quickly dragging its way quickly for your crotch. It came into contact with your armored bottoms just as you lifted your foot to kick in retaliation. (3, 6 vs. 1, 4)Just as you were about to deliver another blow to his balls, his efforts nudged your crotch plate just enough for his tongue to touch your sex underneath, and all of the strength for your kick was lost. Your foot just weakly pressing against his inner thigh as a shiver of pleasure rushed through your form.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:39 pm

My brow creased and eyes widened as I felt the thing trail its tongue up my thigh. What... a disgusting... hnnng~ My head falls back and I whimper and moan and gasp, trying to shake off the feelings brought about by the creature's tongue getting past my crotch plate and starting to lap at my noble flower beneath. My foot looses its strength, limply pressing along his thigh and crotch, my efforts to kick him back reduced to gently stroking through his fur with my foot. "Ngg~ No! Stop!" I murmur out, looking back up to try and glare and him, but the best I manage in the confusion of the moment is pleading. "Just fight me!" I spread my legs, not thinking about the further access that will give him, and instead just focusing on trying to build up momentum for kicking him again, this time thrashing his sides with my legs to try and get him to back off or at least fight me properly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:10 pm

(5 vs. 5, 5)With pleasure still rocking through your body, your legs feel like they have weights strapped to them as you try to aim your strike, yet you press on anyway, but when you move to kick him, the tip of his tongue pushes against your slit just barely poking into your entrance. The pink, untouched flesh of your entrance trembles as a male rubs at them with desire. On an instinctual level you knew, he saw you as his to do with as he pleased. The other wolves were barking and yapping excitedly as he continued to press into you wiggling about with the dexterous appendage, and the one holding your wrist finally relinquished his grip now. His paw reached up to yank your crotch plate free baring your sex to him fully.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:27 pm

What foul magic was this? With every stroke of his tongue it was like my strength was drained and control over my body denied - my legs twitching and hips bucking of their own accord. It was like he was lapping up my very fighting spirit. I had never felt the touch of another, and scarcely my own, down there before, so all these feelings were brand new to me. Drained of their power, my legs kicked in the air by his sides useless, only succeeding to eventually kick off my shoes, leaving me doing nothing but run my toes along his fur to sooth and entice the beast more than resist him as I wished. I continue to cry out it futile pleas for him to stop as I tossed my head from side to side. Even though the wolf had released my wrist, I still felt like I could do nothing by lie there as my body was overwhelmed with sensation. Eventually I mustered up enough strength to sit up and press my hands against his muzzle, trying to push him away. "Stop! I can't take it!" I cry out, pushing as hard as I could.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:10 pm

Every touch of his tongue felt like it was sending electricity through your body. Even his breath directly against the skin of your crotch sent shivers running through you. (5 vs. 4, 4)Growing more desperate, you pushed against him with all of your might, but he would not be pushed away. With an annoyed huff, he lunges for your face now coming ever so close before another burst of black smoke spews from his muzzle. (1, 1)This time, you're caught off guard and take a deep breath of it. You felt every muscle in your body slacken as you just barely remained sitting upright.

You notice the other males slipping in closer sniffing about. A few during their movements let you catch a brief glimpse of red beneath their own belly's, but the larger male snarls and the others fall back. For now at least, he was keeping the other at bay though who knows if that was only for now. In the meantime, he stepped forward trying to stand over you, and as he did so, you felt his cockhead once more slap against your knee letting you feel its weight once more, and you could swear it must have been drooling even more than when it had smacked against your stomach.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:23 pm

Thinking the wolf was going to bite at my face in anger, it was almost a relief that he didn't, although I had to contend with a face full of that black smoke instead. The effect was immediate as every muscle in my body goes limp. My legs collapse in a spread position, my arms fall down to my sides. Its only by the chance that my elbows managed to hold my steady and my back didn't topple onto the ground. Even my jaw muscles and vocal cords go slack, leaving my shouting diminished to a tired gurgle as my mouth hangs open, drool dripping across my chin as my tongue hangs against my lower lip lazily. (2, 1) Try as I might, I can't seem to bring the strength back to my muscles to make them move properly right now, so I'm left helpless.

My head is tilted forward in what must look like a half asleep manner to an uninformed observer. All I can do is watch through dazed eyes as he slaps his hefty cock on my knee, spraying more of his potent precum onto my skin. As helpless and near paralyzed as I am, there's nothing I can do to prepare or protect myself as the scent reaches my nose and makes it twitch. (3, 1) My body flushes and cheeks redden as my head goes dizzy. My mouth waters more, a trail of saliva lowering from my tongue and starting to drip down onto my tits. My exposed pussy grows wetter by the second and I find I can't keep my mouth and nose from breathing in more of this musky scent in heavy doses as I sit there still helpless and unable to do anything to protect myself.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:11 am

The beast walks in closer leaning down to lap at your nipple while his cockhead moved slowly up your thigh twitching and spitting more of his potent pre everywhere he went. There was just so much of it coming out constantly that it couldn't be natural, but there hadn't been anything natural about this wolf even from the beginning. He pushes into your chest until you finally fall onto your back. His paws move down to your hips slipping under. The weight of his shoulder pushes down on you as he lifts his forepaws off the ground to being your ass up as well. That's when the tip slides up against your pussy for the first time. The tip alone was incredibly thick compared to the tongue that had invaded you earlier, and as you noticed the erections of the other wolves watching you, you realized the rest must be much thicker than that.

Despite its body not being built for the position, it seemed strangely practiced as it used its paws to sway your hips side to side until he was perfectly lined up to enter you. Your lips resist the sheer girth as he presses against you, but his hips and paws work in tandem to keep everything lined up and exert continued pressure until your slit spreads over him unable to resist any longer. His head forces its way into your entrance splitting you open far more than his tongue. It hurts, but you also feel a tremble of pleasure underneath. The idea of feeling good having sex with a beast of such base instinct was shameful, but you could already feel it welling up as the pain subsided as you grew used to the size of the intruder.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:19 am

I watch helplessly, my body quivering from the sensation, as his cock trails ever closer to the space between his legs and his tongue roughly tastes my firm tits. My thigh was coated with more of his seed, its heady scent making my eyelids flutter as a moan escaped my lips. Limp as I am, I give to his push easily, falling onto my back. The fight in my eyes is gone, replaced with a lost and dazed look as I feel myself drifting. I can't even try to resist. My muscles still to weak, leaving my body a doll for him to position as he wished. On the inside I want to scream in rage and disgrace as I feel the tip of his cock press upon my virgin slit, but all I can actually manage is a strained moan. My tits shake from the motion of him swaying my hips in order to line himself up, all the while I just stare up at him vacantly, preying my body springs to life again in time for me to stop what was about to happen.

Then my muscles come alive again at the worst possible moment. I cry out as his cockhead splits me open, my legs twitching and shaking uncontrollably from the sensation. My body thrashes beneath him, overwhelmed far more than it was by his tongue. "No! Stop! Stop! You're breaking me!" I cry out, my hands clawing at the dirt as I struggle to even lift them, let alone try and fend the beast off as it claims my virginity as its prize for besting me in this duel.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:22 am

The beast gives you a large smirk as you beg him to stop. With a wiggle of his hips, you feel his cockhead start to slowly pull back slowly. With your pussy lips so tight, and his cockhead so large, you feel it start to pull rather than release him immediately. Then, just before his cock can pull loose from your cunt, he slams back in with all of his might managing to wedge himself even deeper into you than his initial thrust. It was clear now that your pleas had fallen on deaf ears as he continues to work his shaft in and out. Each time he does, he feels slicker, and your insides feel looser letting him drive deeper again and again. Around you, more wolves must have arrived as you now had 13 wolves in all looking rather relaxed some even laying on their side to lap at their own erections to the sight of you being violated.

His thrusts were becoming faster as you lost even more resistance, and somewhere near the first dozen thrusts, his cockhead grinds against something more sensitive than any part of your passage thus far. (3, 3)It's impossible not to cry out in overwhelming pleasure, and he soon pressed his muzzle against your mouth blowing another puff of black smoke directly into you. Either because he was fucking you now, or all the strength in your limbs had already been stolen, this time, you felt the pleasure washing through you increase in intensity even further. Soon after, you feel his tongue push its way in pinning your own smaller appendage against the inside of your cheek dominantly.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:44 pm

I try to glare up at the beast is it gives me that cocky smirk, though I doubt my face looks intimidating in the slightest as his cock stirs up my insides, forcing loud moan and cry out of my mouth one after another. "Hyaa~ Hyaa~" I barely have a chance to breathe in between my high pitched moans. With at least a fraction of my strength back in my arms, I try to lift them even as my body shakes from being split open by his huge wolf cock fucking me into the dirt. "Get... off... you big, stupid... filthy... bea-"

My words are cut off by a loud cry as he spears his tip deep within me, my back arching from the sensations his thrust sent rippling throughout my body. I'm left open to his muzzle to press against my lips and, right as I try to grip onto him with my arms to try once more to push him back, that damned black smoke fills me lungs - a more potent and direct dose than I got before. My body falls limp beneath him once again, leaving me lying there free for him to fuck freely like. Like I was nothing more than a useless, stupid bitch to be bred. To make matters worse, my first kiss had now been stolen by the wolf as well, my lips tasting his as I was forced to make out with the beast, my body to weak to resist his tongue as his bestial saliva filled my mouth. With him claiming my lips, he could pump more of that black smoke into me whenever he wanted to, keeping me too weak to ever fight back. All hope of turning the tide of the fight was truly snuffed out as all I could do was lie there, my moans muffled by his fierce kiss.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games