Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:52 pm

You felt her own cunny tremble as your fingers touched up on her lips though it wasn't nearly as fierce of a quiver as she had gotten out of you. Especially now that you were cumming all over her hand. "That's it, girl. Just go ahead and ride that out. You don't have to push yourself though I wouldn't mind you doing a little spelunking yourself." She grinds her crotch against your palm. The sense of being watched comes back to mind as you feel it growing more intense, and you feel so certain now that it isn't coming from within this room.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:34 am

I did just that, slipping two fingers into her depths and twirling them around and about as eagerly as I could, inexperience showing. However, I slowed just a bit as that feeling grew, and I found myself backing my head just a bit as I panted and tried to look around.

"A~Are we... aaa... b~being watched?" I found myself asking.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:52 pm

She smirks at your question. "I mean, there is an Unsullied in the room, but you don't have to worry about him." She quirks a brow when it becomes clear that didn't alleviate your concern. "Don't worrry, for security reasons, this room is regularly checked for any peepholes. In addition, we're near the top of the tallest building in the city, so no one can just spy on us from out there...well, unless they can fly."

Suddenly, there is a thud drawing your attention to the side of the opening where a black lizard with hints of a deep, blood red. The maid tenses before relaxing. "Ohh, its just Drogon. Don't worry, he's just exploring the skies of the city."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:35 am

That could perhaps explain it, though suddenly the loud thud drew my attention to the large black lizard and I shivered and gulped even as I stared in amazement. I also, thanks to the rather lewd situation and my mind still not used to such pleasures of a womans body, found myself vaguely wondering if the big and powerful dragon had come to watch... or possibly something more. Though given his size, that might not be all that doable.

I quickly pushed such thoughts away, smiling a bit. "Drogon, one of the three. Is he t-the one who likes to roam more rather than stay in one place?" I asked as I tried to resume the fun, my fingers still feeling about within the maid.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:52 pm

She shivers a little. "Yes, he is bigger than Queen Daenerys's other children. There are rumors of his wanderlust." It is perhaps your imagination, but it certainly appeared to you like the lust he was sating here was not one to wander. He was roughly the size of a horse though one with wings to fly and a mouth full of flame. For now, he seemed satisfied to watch, but perhaps if you put on a show, you could draw him in.

The maid turned her attention back to you ignoring the large, majestic creature of death and beauty watching you both. She worked a third finger into your sex and began flicking her thumb against your clit. She lowered her face grabbing a breast and holding it in place, so she could begin to suckle on your nipple.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:20 am

Given the feeling of attention from the dragon I'm feeling, I find I'm not able to keep that thought out of my head. Panting and blushing at the perverse and depraved thought as it travels through me, I just nod at the maid and continue to slip my fingers in and out of her own folds, back arching a bit as my nipple comes under the maid's attention. However, I start to shift just a bit, moving so I can bend over a bit... directing my rear towards Drogon. I sway my hips invitingly... even move my other hand to reach back and spread my cheeks and bare my drooling honeypot to the dragon.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:40 pm

The maid gives you a quizzical look. You can almost hear her say 'what are you doing' without actually saying a word. As you lean down, you notice Droggon's attention is certainly peaked and you swear that, even from this distance, you could swear you hear a deep, guttural groan from the massive predator. Just looking at him, it was clear he was a dangerous predator of some cunning, but that almost seemed to make him more intriguing, especially with his apparent interest in human women. You had to wonder what other women he has been watching as he soared the skies around here.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:33 am

"S~Something l~lewd, perverse, and depraved." Was my first answer as I gave another wriggle of my rear towards the dragon. I even made a point to use my hand to spread my lower lips for him as I added, "H~He's watching us... both of us." Though perhaps more me at the moment. The thought that he'd watched others sent a thrill through me as I chuckled in perverse delight. Even if he wasn't inclined to join us, he clearly enjoyed the show.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:39 am

She seems a little shocked at what you said. "I mean, yeah, but he's a dragon. Why would he be interested in that with us." In spite of her words, you can see the beast narrow its eyes, and it may have even licked its lips too. It batted its wings lifting of the external wall before landing in the room. Its talons slam down into the tile cracking them from the sounds of it. The maid shivered, but she didn't move. It was hard to tell if it was out of fear, curiosity, or both.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:06 am

That I could only shrug at. "No idea. Maybe it has something to do with how he was hatched~?" Least, that was my first guess. An alternative one of course involved a possibility for how the Valyrians got their unique features... and their affinity for magic and dragons both.

As he entered the room, I shivered in rising excitement. With a hum, I guided the servant and myself over closer, pulling her onto her back on the tile as I soon positioned myself above her... my honeypot hanging above her. With one hand, I again spread it, both for her and Drogon to see, then I used my other hand to give the servant's clit a playful tweak before I bent down and started to lap at her own folds.

"Think he likes what he sees~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:02 am

His stride was slow almost as if he were stalking prey. To be hunted by such a beast for what you assumed, but could never be fully assured, was something other than food was exciting in a way you couldn't describe. The girl beneath you trembled, but you could also hear the excitement mixed with the fear in her voice. "He's coming closer, and oh my gods."

Between his legs stood his proud bestial dick. It was certainly nothing like a human's. It was conical and expanded out only for a ridge where it then thinned out to expand out to another ridge. In all there appeared to be six ridges in total. Each one would probably stretch you out before letting you close back up just to stretch you out again, and what would happen when he pulled them all out each one scrapping against your insides at the same time?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:48 am

I glanced back as soon as I heard her say that and I let out a high pitched, needy whine. Just the sight of it was enough to make me quiver and quake with need, desire, and further lust. I started to wriggle my ass more, hiking my rear up a bit more submissively as I panted, the fires of my libido quickly blazing out of control as I giggled perversely.

"This is going to be an experience alright~" I purred, before darting back to tend to the servant's folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:03 am

He stepped in even closer, and you could practically feel his hungry gaze trying to bore a hole into your crotch. His warm breath washed over you, and it was incredibly warm so much so that you were reminded that he could breathe fire, but then its tongue lashed against your lips like a tiny whip, and pleasure exploded over your sex from the force and suddenness of it all.

The maid looked down, but with both of your busts pressed against one another, she couldn't really see. "I just hope he doesn't break me in two."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:21 am

"Mhmaaaaaaaaahh~!!!" I cried out in absolute and utter bliss, nearly cumming on the spot from the forceful lash of Drogon's tongue upon my folds. I whimpered and bucked my hips, whining as my voice begged him to do it again. As for the maid... well, I quickly pointed out, "T~Think I'll be first... though we could always both uses our mouths and bosoms to please him as well if it turns out he might break us~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:13 pm

You felt the maid under you give out a hiss of pleasure and shiver as both of your sexes were forcefully struck again and again by the powerful predator's tongue. After the first few strikes, he even began rubbing his tongue against your sex for a few seconds after the initial strike teasing your lips by forcing them apart just a bit before his attention would return to the maid beneath you. Finally, after about a minute or two of this, you felt his heavy talons come down on the tiles beside you as he stepped over the pair of you.

His cock was massive as it poked about between the two of you, and your feelings were mixed. There was a certain desire to take such a large member, but there was also fear. Could you really take such a dick, especially as your first?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:38 am

At some point, and being rather surprised and taken off guard by this fact, it occurred to me that I wasn't licking at the maid's lower lips, but her actual lips. Were I not so busy being aroused by the dragon lapping at my folds, I might have been embarrassed by such a fact. As it was, I was too high of what was being done to me to care much. I came at least once before be stepped over us both, my folds drooling onto the tiles as I shivered in rising excitement... and some trepidation.

I... I really shouldn't... A part of my mind said, but as I felt him grind his dick between us and it rubbed against my slit and clit, the sensations became too enticing. Soon enough, I found myself saying F~Fuck it, I want, I need it inside me! and I quickly pressed down just a bit and shifted myself so that his next thrust would plunge into me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:42 am

The maid beneath you looked rather shocked as you pressed down against her. "What are you doing? You're not actually going to take that thing, are you?" You feel the head of his shaft rub against your lips. You heard a deep hiss with a hint of a snarl as the beast's cockhead pressed against your warm, moist lips. He thrust against you his pointed tip easily starting to pry you open. He thrusts again getting a little deeper, but as he kept it going, you realized he was already starting to stretch you, and he had so much more to fill you with.

As you found yourself wondering if you could even take his full girth, you felt a tickling at the back of your mind. A sort of power calling to you. Given the timing of it, it was almost as if this power was offering you a way to take him without breaking.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:48 am

I answered with a pleasured moan as I felt the draconic cock starting to shove into me. Even with the knowledge I might not be able to easily take this... I wanted to at least try. To give it a shot. Something this lewd and perverse... in my aroused state there was no way I couldn't try! And as soon as I felt that tickling at the back of my mind, that power, my mind reached out and grabbed onto it with both hands. I needed this, wanted it~!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:46 am

The tickle traveled down your back and into your snatch in an instant, and as the big, draconic form pressed deeper you felt yourself stretch. There was no sense of being on the verge of breaking just the feeling of hugging tightly around him and the pressure he applied to get deeper. It was like your pussy was now made of rubber able to stretch and snap back into shape with ease. You could feel his cockhead pressing your belly out rubbing against the made telling her just how far he'd pushed. "J-just how deep is he? H-how are you not breaking?" She gasps as she looks to your face. "Y-your enjoying this."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:01 am

"M~Magic? A~And d~damn s~straight I am~!" I gasped and shuddered, quaking in place as only pleasure seemed to radiate out from this. I had a feeling that Drogon could have perhaps contented himself with as far as he was able to go, or at least some dragons might. Perhaps you'd need someone to help reign them in to keep from breaking someone else. Regardless, I held tightly onto that tingle of power and moaned whorishly and wantonly as I squeezed around the pillar, panting hard as I started rocking my whole body back and forth to feel it sliding in and out of me, even if he still had a ways to go.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games