Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:18 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.png
robes https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... _ready.jpg
Bio
Snatched up from their world and given new form and magic, they were then sent hurtling through time and space into the world of asoiaf, with no knowledge of when or where they'd arrive...
Note: can use magic simply by bending it to their will (Chaos magick), gender-shift, leave it up to a dice roll or coin flip which gender they arrive as.

Your head spun as you were deposited unceremoniously dumped in theoretically any place or time. You find yourself in an open field near a stream of some kind. The sun's heat beats down on you powerfully. Before you can do much more than steady yourself, you hear a foot come down on the ground beside you and a spear is soon leveled at your nose. A man stands above you. Clearly a soldier, but aside from a bronze helmet with a single spike at the top, he wears no metal aside from the shortsword and the other two spears at his hip.

It is then you notice that your robes had been thrown into disarray from the tumble exposing much of your feminine form. Strangely, he doesn't seem to give your figure even a second thought. "State your business, stranger. Why have you fallen from the sky?" Nearby, you can see two other soldiers dressed similarly. It appears a guard patrol spotted you crossing dimensions.
Firehead

Re: Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:42 am

Groaning and holding my head as I got up, I gave a few shakes as I tried to gather and recover. Then discovered I would need to do so much, much sooner than I'd have wanted. I squeaked, both at the spear carrying soldier who was pointing his weapon at me, and at my current semi-dressed state.

"I-I uh, y-you have as much of a guess as I do s-sir." I offered nervously, even as I quickly tried to recall what happened. I'd... been plucked up by someone, or something. A voice had whispered it was giving me a new body and magic and then... well, falling from the sky apparently! And as a girl now to boot, though something told me that was something I could change on a whim...

I-It'd be really helpful if I knew how to use the rest my magic right now... I thought to myself as I gulped and found myself hoping I'd not need to try and defend myself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Wonder if they'll find Kayin's eyes interesting, curious, or something to be wary of, having the whites of their eye being black instead.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:41 am

The soldier seemed to give your semi-dressed state hardly a thought as he looked you over though he tensed when he got a good look at your eyes. "What kind of devilry is this?" Another of the soldiers stepped closer noticing his compatriot's tension. "That is odd. We'll need to take her to meet the Queen." The two men keep a distance but keep their spears pointed at you as they direct you to stand. "Follow me, we will see what is to become of you in Astapoor." You are left to follow one soldier while the other remains behind you, spear at the ready.

They lead you to a rather old-looking city which appears to have been the sight of a sudden attack. The first thing you notice is a harpy standing over the gate gazing down at you as if ready to strike at a moment's notice. The next thing you notice are some bodies being moved out of the city to be buried.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:51 am

I blinked and tilted my head in confusion, not being sure what was causing such tension. But I wasn't going to argue with people carrying pointy and stabby things when I wasn't sure if I could defend myself. Still, when the name Astapoor was mentioned, I found myself growing curious. That name sounded... familiar. And while the city we approached itself didn't come across as too familiar to me, the harpy atop it was. Which kicked into gear my thoughts a bit as I studied the soldiers again.

"Are you by chance... Unsullied?" I asked hesitantly after a moment as I took in the situation, the movement of bodies and the city recovering from an attack making me wrack my memories. Sadly without more info, I wasn't liable to make a good guess so if I was wrong, I'd have to wait til I learned more about where I was.

The presence of other people reminded me of the state of my robe, which I quickly set about correcting so that I was properly dressed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:34 pm

He stays quiet for a moment before answering as if mulling over what he should tell you. They certainly had an air of uncertainty with regard to you. "Yes, we are Unsullied under the command of the Breaker of Shackles, Daenerys Targaryen."

The soldier behind you tenses when you start fooling with your robes watching you carefully as you adjust your garb to be more presentable, but he doesn't move to stop you.

Once inside the city, you notice that while the streets indeed have many bodies strewn about, there is very little damage to any of the buildings or outer wall making it clear that there had been no siege to the city. Whoever had begun this attack had gotten into the city without a fight.

You are led to the largest pyramid at the center of the city having to walk up a few flights of stairs before you and the soldier behind you are made to wait while the other speaks to a few individuals trying to get an audience.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:51 am

"D-Daenerys Targaryen?!" I squeaked, in equal parts surprise, shock, and some delight. That was enough to answer both where I was, and more importantly, when I was. I didn't know the exact year specifically, and quite a bit more, but there were some things I did actually know. "I know of her! Is she Queen of, what was it... Mereen yet? Or has she not done that yet?"

Worry and trepidation was quite clearly being pushed out of my mind and tone by the excitement of realizing where I was, and that I was being taken to meet the last known true blooded Targaryen. What I did know of her certainly suggested I wasn't in too much danger... or well, not any more danger than just being in the world of ASOIAF brought to anyone.

My excitement fades a bit though as I see more of the dead bodies, bowing my head so I didn't have to see many of them. I was vaguely aware there was a battle for the city, but I couldn't remember who started it or if this was the end, or just the beginning of the city encounter with death in droves. Fortunately though, we soon reached one of the Pyramids and I didn't have to see the corpses any longer. While we waited in a chamber though, I frowned and mumbled softly to myself.

"Think Kayin, think... what all do you remember of this point in time... bleh, not as much as I do for the Conquest, and less for the Dance... and how am I supposed to use the magic I was given?"

My mind recalled something... "Use your will to bend magic to your whims." Well, that was useful.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:18 pm

The soldier looks a bit perturbed as you say that, but quickly calms himself. "Mereen is quite a distance off, and the Queen has not yet decided how to deal with them or Yunkai yet. It will probably depend on their willingness to turn away from living on the backs of slaves."

After several minutes of waiting, the soldier returns. We have an audience, but I've been told we should get this one cleaned up first." The pair lead you to another chamber where a warm bath is in the middle of being prepared. The room is open on one side giving a view of the city that is rather breathtaking. All but one of the girls preparing the bath leave while the one that remains approaches you. "Please, undress and we can get started. There's not much time for your audience, and you wouldn't want to keep her waiting.

She eyes the two unsullied who remain standing there. "Are you two really going to stay here." The one nods, "We still don't know who this woman is or where she came from. We can not leave her with only a maid to keep an eye on her. However, I can't see both of us needing to be here." He waves the other soldier off who salutes and leaves the room. The other remains standing there expectantly though the look in his eyes is one of seriousness without a hint of lust.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:57 am

I could only nod at that, then quirk my eyes when they said I needed to get cleaned up first. Aside from a rough landing messing up my robes, I hadn't felt or seemed like I was terribly dirty. Still, I just shrugged and started disrobing, blushing just a bit as my form was exposed for all to see. Even knowing the Unsullied most likely couldn't get excited about it, it still left me a bit red in the cheeks.

Once stripped down, I hurried into the water, humming softly at how nice the hot water felt as I quickly started trying to get myself cleaned up. If the servant wanted to help, she was free to do so, but it wasn't like I needed someone to clean me up when I could do it myself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:01 pm

The Unsullied seems to relax slightly though he never takes his eyes off of you entirely. The maid follows you into the water. As you wash the dust and dirt from your fall and travel, she pulls out a few powders and lotions. The scent from them is rather fragrant as she brings a few up to you. Some smell sweet and others spicy as she offers you the choice between them.

Once you've chosen a scent, she begins to rub some onto your skin. At first, she rubs a bit against your cheeks and neck, but then she moves down rubbing a bit directly onto your nipple which you hadn't quite expected. To top it off, she gets another scoop and her hands move down your body becoming clear once she passes your navel of just where she was about to spread the fragrant lotion.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:58 am

I didn't quite see the reason for the perfumed oils or whatever they were, but I didn't exactly have a reason to complain. However, I was quickly gasping and squirming as her hands ran over my body. The feeling of her hands on my chest, and as she put the oil on my nipples too, took me by quite a bit of surprise as pleasure shot up my spine. Female bodies were so... mhm, s~sensitive and...

"H~hey uh, t-that's not necessary?!" I quickly squeaked as I saw where the servant's hands were going.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:33 pm

She gives you a quizzical look. "Why not? You're meeting someone very important. It's only proper that you take the utmost care to present yourself properly. It's not right for a lady to not present herself in this way." Her fingers reach your crotch slathering your lips with a bit of the fragrant oil.

For a moment, you feel that you are being watched. It's strange because there are only the unsullied, the maid, and you in the chamber. The open wall faces slightly upward, and you are well higher than any of the other buildings, so it's not like anyone could watch you that way either.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 am

"I-I'm not going to be meeting her n-naked a-am I?" I squeaked in protest, moaning and finding my hips moving on their own as I ground into the servant's fingers as they slathered that whole area in the scented oil. The feeling of being watched was strange, and I would have considered it more, but I was a bit busy being distracted between asking her to stop and wanting to beg her to touch me there more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:02 am

She chuckles, "Of course not, but you don't want to meet a lady smelling of dirt and dust, do you?" She continues unimpeded by your attempts to stop her. Leaning in close, she whispers huskily. "Besides, I get the feeling you enjoy my touch, and you are a lovely little thing. I would have preferred there not to be a man here, but the Unsullied are eunuchs, so it's not like he is moved by the sight of passion anyway." With that, her fingers hook up and push into your entrance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:55 am

"D~Doubt I~I would h~have smelled of such down there..." I managed to get out, but then her husky whisper has me blushing up a storm, and then I'm practically swooning in her arms as she pushes her digits into me. F~Fuck that feels good... a~ah... n~no, t~this is... It was hard to think though, with desire quickly taking hold as I leaned into and pressed my lips to her own, hands moving to explore her own naked form as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:06 am

"No, not of dust or dirt, but there are other scents to mask in polite company. Especially with such an important figure." She puckers her lips as you lean towards her returning the kiss. You now find you have two fingers pressing into you exploring the entrance of your sex. You hear a sigh from the nearby guard though he makes no move to stop either of you. The feeling that you're being watched by someone else, but her other hand beginning to trace its way up and down your spine makes it difficult to focus on anything else than the maid before you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:43 am

I'd have commented I couldn't have possibly been female long enough for that sort of thing to be a problem, but I was too lost in the pleasures I was feeling as I soon let her guide the dance of tongues while my own hands moved to reciprocate the sensations she was giving. The way her fingers were stirring up my depths was so new, so intense, it was hard to think. The sensation of being watched remained, but I found myself not caring if it was the Unsullied or someone else.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:05 pm

The fingers inside of you spread out a wiggle about stirring your insides up while the hand on your back moves to the back of your neck. "Mmm, is this your first time? It seems strange a pretty young thing like you wouldn't have some experience." With her hand on the back of your neck, she suddenly pulls you down and forward pressing your lips together. Once she'd captured your lips, her hand trailed down to your shoulder and then your wrist. Taking hold, she moved your hand to her chest encouraging you to touch her as well.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:45 am

"C~Complicated..." Was all I could manage to get out as I began to grope her chest, pressing my lips into her more eagerly as I found myself throwing caution to the wind and just going full heartedly into this moment. My other hand snaked and search, trying to find her own honeypot to repay what she was making me feel as my pleasure continued to mount. Already, I could feel something beginning to build.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:36 pm

"Well, you know what's not complicated? Changing that," She whispers as she breaks the kiss for but a moment. She adds a third finger to your folds working one of them even deeper while two continue to spread your entrance wide open. You feel your entire body rock in pleasure as she presses into something deep inside, and you feel her lips curl into a smirk as she focuses her attention there for a while making your head feel like it was clouded in a fog just as you finally reached her honey pot.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:39 pm

Reaching her honeypot in this state was difficult... especially because it didn't take much longer for me to cum once she found that place within me. I cried out in bliss, stepping on my tiptoes as I quivered and shook so thoroughly. The fingers that had found her own slit tried their best to pleasure her, seeking to mimic what she'd been doing to me as my vision swam and every nerve in my body sang in delight.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games