Sunset's New Bitch(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sunset's New Bitch(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 am

You were fucked, and fucked and fucked, face down ass up, cow girl, reverse cow girl, mating press, standing, against the wall, and more you were fucked on any and everything and no matter how much you tried to black out, fall asleep, or anything you couldn't you were fucked and fucked and fucked, and then it got night time, and you were still fucked even past what you thought was possible, only when Sunset finally went to sleep did you find yourself passing out with her in the early sunday morning. And your dreams were full of fuck as well.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:00 am

Kayin's mind and body were both broken in thorughly from the non-stop fucking. His backdoor reshaped now to be a good fucksleeve, while his cock had grown accustomed to being a limp and drooling mess. Short of his Goddess asking him to actually get hard for her, there was doubt it'd ever get hard again. It wasn't needed after all given the slutty dicking he'd taken repeatedly. And cumming through so many orgasms, being shown that what came from stroking off was nothing compared to this sort of pleasure...

His mind was utter mush. Like wet clay ready to be shaped. Even as he sort of drifted off into sleep in his Goddess's bed, his mind remained mush and goo as a fuck drunk slutty ahaego dominated his face... and hadn't faded even as the sun rose and its light filtered in over them both.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:13 am

You weren't sure how long your slept but you were woken up by your phone ringing and sleepily answering it you heard your mom's voice "Honey are you okay, you didn't come home do I need to call the police, I'm worried?" Followed by a sleepy sounding goddess whispering in your ear "She sounds hot I wanna fuck her." before giving you a little thrust "Hmm~ Make her not panic, whatever, tired."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:16 am

Kayin shivered and mumbled sleepily... he wasn't entirely sure what he said, but he was pretty sure it was something along the lines of "At girlfriends, she thinks you sound sexy". Hopefully it'd make her not panic... though a small corner of his mind worriedly wondered if he'd actually said, "Spent all day getting fucked senseless by goddess, am sissy boi now and goddess wants to rail you too." it was hard to think at the moment... especially since he had a micro-orgasm as Sunset thrust into him again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:23 am

You got a couple more thrusts before she hummed a "Hungry, Make food~" and poked and prodded you "If you boyfriend provide for me~" She said she seemed to be in a good mood, even as she got out of bed and stumbled for the shower, leaving you on the phone with your mom who finally asked "When did you start dating?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:36 am

Still somewhat out of it, Kayin said something along the lines of 'friday at school'. But as he fuck drunkenly stumbled off to the kitchen, he might have slurred out some of what had actually happened, including what he'd done in the closet. He gave the phone a big wet smooch before telling his mother in a sexed up high sing song he needed to make breakfast, then hung up and got to work all while swaying his ass about and feeling tingly from head to toe, head still quite mushy and mallaeable.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:46 am

As you were finishing up making breakfast Sunset came out "Hey, go take a shower, you need it, also I have some music set to play for you while you're in there, be sure to listen~" She purred moving to eat her breakfast with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:48 am

"Sure thing my Goddess~!" Kayin said with a bow, nearly stumbling and giggling as he hurried off. Soon as he got in, he made sure to press play on whatever before getting to work cleaning himself up, moaning just a bit as the hot water soothed the aches and soreness he wasn't yet aware he was feeling...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:56 am

The music was well, rhythmic but soon you started hearing your own voice mixed in, moaning, begging to be fucked, used, treated like a slut, begging to be a good girl, begging and moaning and gasping and all kinds of noises that were forcing your mind to think on all the pleasure you'd gotten as a good girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:00 am

With his mind in the state it was still in after yesterday, it took only a minute for the words to start really sinking in nice and deep. By the time Kayin's body was nice and clean, she stepped out of the shower and smiled as she did a little twirl, then hummed as she headed back on downstairs... wondering if now that she was clean if her goddess would be fucking her crazy again and getting her all dirty again like the slutty good girl she was~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:15 am

You got sat on your Goddess' strap on but she seemed content to watch some tv and let you eat your breakfast for now humming to herself "Once you finish I have a few plans before I let you leave back to your house." she murmured kissing and sucking on your neck with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:12 am

Kayin squeaked at this, then moaned and started to idly bounce and grind atop her a bit. As she ate, she nodded and blushed in interest as she asked, "W~What kind of plans m-my Goddess~?" Baring her neck as she sucked and kissed at it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:22 am

She hummed "That's for me to know and you to find out~" she purred with a grin "You'll learn after you finish your food~ Don't rush it either~ I enjoy cuddling you know and I'm a bit to tired to fuck right now~" she teased pressing her body into you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:31 am

Nodding, Kayin moaned and wriggled, mostly just remaining impaled by the strap on as she ate. Every so often though she did go ahead and bounce a little. Soon enough though her food was gone, devoured and she wriggled atop Sunset, her clit-dick drooling pre happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:50 am

Once you were finished she walked, fucked you back to her room and sat you down on her lap, spreading your legs you felt her mess with your clitty and then felt something wrapped around it? When she pulled her hands away you saw small cage trapping it. It had the same symbol as a lot of Sunset's stuff, including the next thing she put on you, around your neck "Hmm~ Get your clothes washed then you can head home for the day." she ordered slapping your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:52 am

Moaning like a slut as she was carry fucked, Kayin blinked a bit in surprise than smiled and shuddered in nigh orgasmic pleasure at the gifts she was being given. However, as she went to grab her clothes, she frowned and said,

"Goddess, my clothes are those for a boy. But I'm a good girl, your good, slutty girl~ shouldn't I wear something else?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:54 am

She hummed at you "Yes you should but I don't exactly have anything in your size slut...So maybe you should go on home, get that slutty sounding mom of yours to buy you some new clothes...and maybe impress me by making her into my slut too?" She asked but it sounded like an order.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:58 am

It may have been phrased like a query, but Kayin's broken in and rearranged mind knew better... it was a command. Kayin nodded and gave a salute, then headed on home after going ahead and getting dressed.

"Mom, I'm home~!" Kayin sing-songed, skipping into the apartment with a still slightly goofy and lightly fuck drunk look to her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:01 am

Your Mom stuck her head out of the bathroom? She just finished a shower "So, Do you feel like explaining yourself? Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying over but why didn't you tell me?" She demanded worried, even as she stood wrapped only in a towel.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:09 am

"Mhm, I hadn't planned on it~ She asked me to show her what a good and needy boi I was, I did, then she fucked me for twenty hours straight~" Kayin replied as she came up and planted a soft, teasing but chaste kiss on her lips. "She'd love to meet you at some point, but first it'd be best if I shared a special thing she shared with me with ya~"

Kayin had made sure to download the music her Goddess had her listen to, and also the video from before. She was sure if she played those for her mother... and made her feel good while listening to it, she'd be Sunset's slut soon too in no time~
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games