Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:53 am

It didn't take long for them to unload, at which point you found your mind and body going even fuzzier as you got futa cum from two direct sources... The futa from behind pulled out and said something, but your ears were ringing from the climax you had once they both came. Jazzy was giggling though as she worked to help you walk down the corridor towards a door that had a neon sign above it, though you weren't really in a state to read it...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:00 am

I just nodded along with a bit of a loopy grin as I clung to and happily kissed Jazzy as I followed her down the hall and into the door, I tried to read it but was inside before I could focus enough and could only cling to Jazzy as she led me around.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 am

The room was a private club of some sort, with a small dance floor, a small bar area, and lots of plush cushions. And everyone present, about a dozen girls, were all futa. A few were busy tending to, teasing, or playing with each other, but they all stop to look at you as Jazzy giggles and grabs some thick looking ribbon from nearby.

"Hey everyone! I brought my new girlfriend~! And she loves Futa cock and jizz quite a bit~ Wanna come meet her~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:27 am

I Blushed, before thinking of all the tasty cum and smiled, Waving at the futa around us I kissed Jazzy and loudly said "Hmm~ a Whole train of futa for me~ You know how to spoil a girl~" I purred happily at the end with a giggle "Hmm~ Maybe there's enough futa here to test just how much cum I can get inside me~?" I was already thinking of the high that would get me~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:35 am

In the span of a minute, you were suddenly tied up and bound nice and snugly by Jazzy, and then hanging on a thick cord in the middle of the room. Within seconds, you had a ring of Futa around you as your throat, slit, and even ass were all quickly claimed, while the others teased you with the presence and sight of their thick pillars. Jazzy stood in the circle, watching and offering encouragement as her own pillar twitched and throbbed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:47 am

I was surprised as I was tied up and getting fucked so quickly, but once I saw Jazzy encouraging me I moaned and eagerly got to work, tightening my holes and eagerly sucking cock, doing my best to be the little cum slut of the party.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:56 am

The rest of the day basically went by in a haze for you. Sucking, fucking, swapping around, different positions... the high only ever grew higher and higher as your body grew accustomed to Futa jizz and futa cock. By the time they finished and you were taken home, you weren't just addicted to futa cum- your body physically needed it at nearly all times. That and a futa cock. While you would reach a point where you could think clearly and show despite all that your nerdy brain was still there, if you went an hour without a futa dick inside you or having had at least a half a cup of futa jizz, you practically became the biggest whore and slut in the entire city.

Still, through it all your bimbo-y futafriend never left your side. Even after a few times where you actually did manage to wring her so dry she actually sincerely wondered aloud if you were secretly a succubus.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games