Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:11 am

She seemed to be just as eager, because she kept going. Three more loads, one in your ass and then two into your honeypot which left you feeling higher than a kite. More like a satellite in orbit at this point. Of course, she giggled a bit, even as her cock remained hard and balls full as she poked you and asked, "Ya okay Candi?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:04 am

I let out a giggle and kissed her again before humming, cumming and shuddering with pleasure while locking my whole body against her, unwilling to let go "Hmm~ Good~ T~Think I~I'm gonna get addicted to dick and cum~" I slurred with a giggle as I nuzzled her "F~Feel better~ M~My fingers can't keep up~" I said, trying to compliment her sex skills in my high state.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:54 am

She giggled a bit at this, groping your rear as she said, "Hehe, yeah, fingers are nice but can't match real dicks once ya get your first taste..." She then got a sly look as she asked, "Ya hankering for more than what I got~? I got some friends who'd enjoy ya too sweet Candi gal~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:16 pm

I let out a giggle and moaned happily at her groping and exploring hands, before giggling again at her question, high as I was, my answer was obviously "Sounds Fun~ I~Invite them all~ I~I'll take them all at once~!" I giggle remembering some anime opening lyrics "I'll be the Bimbo Club's Best Girl~" I sing songed with a loopy smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:48 am

"Hehe... maybe I should let ya calm down a bit first... get ya cleaned up, get us both some breakfast... then maybe swing by the mall to get ya some sexy clothes first." She offered, seeming both bemused and just a smidge worried about how out of it you were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:19 pm

I stuck my tongue out at her playfully before pouting "Fine~ Ruin my anime ideas~" I teased her with a giggle then I grinned and whispered in her ear "Though~ it's, it's really hot~ Thinking about you dressing me up like a slut~" I giggled and kissed her again "Love you~" I told her all to happy as I just followed along with whatever she was taking me...and rambling a bit about "Yarichin Bitch Club" since that's where I got the sing song from.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:53 am

Breakfast was first and she treated you, then it was off to the mall where she made for a place you'd seen, even peaked into once or twice, but never deigned to enter. She of course dragged you in by your wrist as she made for the sluttiest clothing displays.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:06 am

I wasn't feeling as high thanks to the shower and the meal but I was a bit giggly...meaning I was pretty embarrassed going into the store, l was even more embarrassed as I saw where she was leading me to. I was pretty sure that the skirt on this thing was short enough that basically nothing was covered and the thong felt small enough that I wondered if it covered anything at all...but I still wore them and tried to pose for Jazzy "So how do I look? G~Good enough to get shown off to your friends?" I asked hopefully once I was dressed up how she wanted me to be.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:14 am

She was licking her lips like a predator eyeing up a tasty meal, which sent strange shivers up and down your spine. She giggled and nodded. "Oh yes, definitely. Though after I pay for these we're gonna let ya walk around in the heels a bit first. Then we're heading over to where my friends are."

Anytime you tripped or stumbled, you drew more attention, though you were getting plenty of that already given what you were wearing. Men and women alike seemed taken off guard by your attire as Jazzy smirked and gave your ass playful pinches as she helped ya up. "Come on gal~! You can do it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:29 am

I Blushed and huffed "Why does anyone wear these they're made by the devil." I grumbled, more distracted by the infernal shoes and not fully realizing just how much I was flashing or well, how much my breast were bouncing with my stumbles, hell I normally didn't wear a bra under all my baggy clothes I was used to my tits being free and while normally I'd be more concerned over the fact that I was practically showing my crotch and ass to everyone I was much, much more distracted by the stupid shoes...eventually though I figure out a way, instead of trying to walk normally I instead just acted like I was tip toeing, I couldn't stride with them on like Jazzy could but I could at least walk, I was so proud that I didn't even notice that the skirt had rode up and was currently acting more like a belt than a skirt, instead I was preening and looking up at Jazzy for approval.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:37 am

Jazzy was indeed approving of this, especially given the bulge in her own form fitting dress. Of course, then she was dragging you to a more secluded part of the mall, where a single person lingered near a pillar, mostly out of sigh for those not looking. Behind said pillar was a door, though you didn't seem like you'd be getting through their yet as the girl, or futa by the bulge, lightly stepped in the way.

"This is Candi! My Girlfriend! I'm bringing her to show off to the others~" She said with a smile, the futa nodding with a smirk... then opening her jeans as she said,

"Well then, show her the way to get in~" And Jazzy did, pulling you down to your knees as well as she started licking at the similarly well endowed pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:51 am

I blushed, but didn't protest, but after a couple seconds I leaned forwards and kissed the cock but looked up "So? Do you want a double blowjob or two different blowjobs?" I asked looking up at her with "I~I'm more of a sub...well, unless I'm really horny?" I tried to give a sexy wink and smile as I kissed her cock again, but well, thanks to not currently being drunk on sex my smiling and kissing was probably more girl next door and mall slut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:54 am

"Mhm, your the new girl, so go ahead and get sucking~" The Futa said, while Jazzy was already focused on the base of her pillar and her sack as her other hand slipped around behind you to slide under your thong. Two digits soon easily sliding into your honeypot and starting to slowly pump them in and out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:58 am

I Blushed then giggled "Well, I'll have to slow down since Jazzy's down there." I muttered, before showing my natural skill at sucking dick again, groping Jazzy's ass in return for her touches with one hand, and bracing myself on the futa with the other, dragging my lips up and down her shaft and kissing every inch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:06 am

The futa groaned and growled with delight, hissing in pleasure as you got to work. She let you handle things for all of a minute... then she gripped your head and started thrusting, hard and fast as she fucked your mouth and throat. Which Jazzy was happy to match the pace of with her fingers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:15 am

I shuddered and moaned the fingering and the face fucking both together felt so good...I felt like my head was going numb as I sucked at the slab of futa meat pounding it's way down my throat again and again, my pussy craving it more and more as it was toyed with and teased by Jazzy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:18 am

The Futa didn't take long to cum, but even when the flow stopped, she kept a grip on you as she opened the nearby door and pulled you in. Jazzy followed quickly as you were suddenly pent over and had the futa 'bouncer' ram her cock into your pussy, driving in and out wildly as Jazzy came around and teasingly swung her own cock before you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:13 am

I was still swallowing the cum that had been practically sprayed in my mouth before I was suddenly basically thrown over something and found my pussy getting pounded by the completely wild futa behind me, making me gasp and squeal...then I realized Jazzy was in front of my and stuck my tongue out lapping at her cock with a needy whine.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 am

Grinning, Jazzy slammed her cock down your throat, soon matching the pace of the futa behind you and leaving your head spinning wildly as they both proceed to practically use you as little more than a living cocksleeve to satisfy their needs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:43 am

I was soon doing little more than squealing, cumming, and trying my best to milk their shafts with my throat and pussy, the pleasure and thoughts of tasty cum filling my brain more and more.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games