Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:13 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Cadence Brown
Nickname: "Candi"
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/5894/sample_9bba8535df2ec9cf1d4a6c3e80426b50.jpg?6698748
Bio: A pretty simple girl, though one who would be considered incredibly sexy if she actually bothered to show of Cadence preferred large baggy clothes and not really drawing attention to herself though. She found schoolwork to be easy and often got A+ on most assignments, be they homework or tests. Which was why she was apparently chosen to tutor a girl in her grade who never focused and fell more and more behind. But, that honestly didn't really make sense to Cadence, the girl seemed to practically soak up anything she said, even if she had made up that nickname "Candi" for her. She got closer to the girl and actually felt like she finally made a friend, she even felt comfortable enough to joke and talk about her weird likes for anime, even admitting she watched stuff like hentai...Then she came home with all A's and Cadence was so happy for her that she eagerly hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek without thinking about it, only to blush and pull away "S~sorry."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1055381455913619516/sample_d92592f905c62e16fb8033f1f227a8a9.png the Futa, Jasmine, Jazzy to her friends
Cock is a foot long

Jazzy was blushing brilliantly as you pulled away, mouth hanging open in shock. She seemed frozen to the spot, and for a brief moment, you though you might have done something wrong, maybe overstepped something unspoken between the two of you. Though a small part of your detail oriented mind caught something out of the corner of your eye... but you didn't have time to fully process it until what happened next.

For in a blur, Jasmine had wrapped you back in a hug. Only this was much more... carnal in nature as her lips seized yours in a deep, heated, almost primal fashion. Her breasts mashed up against your own, and you felt her grinding a bulge in her form fitting dress against your legs and hips!
Kuragari

Re: Bimbo's Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:25 am

I tried to turn to look, wondering what happened, only to let out a surprised squeak as I suddenly found myself pulled tight against Jazzy, my own impressive bust mashing against her's as her tongue practically tried to throat fuck me, I was so overwhelmed I couldn't do anything, well, anything besides wrap my arms around her as I tried to stay standing against her assault. I gasped as her...thigh? Rubbed eagerly at my crotch and thighs. So eagerly in fact that my loose sweats fell down to my knees and showed off that I was my cute, frilly and pink side tie panties today, I felt like exploding in embarrassment, my first kiss and my pants fell down, I was such a dweeb I probably looked like a little girl to her with my cute panties, I tried to pull away, to fix myself, to save my embarrassment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:43 am

When you were able to pull back, you got several answers all at once. Jazzy was hiking her skirt up, which her a foot long futa dick with piercings spring out from her thong like panties she was wearing. A thick bead of pre was bubbling at her tip as she drank every bit of you in... then pushed you against the table as she kissed you again. The first minute of this kiss had her cock pocking uselessly at your panties and rubbing against your slit through it, then her hand managed to snake down and she pulled it aside before finally showing in with a lewd, pleasured, and needy moan.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:58 am

I reached down towards my sweatpants...only to freeze and stare, confused first at Jazzy hiking up her skirt...then I was stunned as her huge cock sprung out and flicked pre out...what, why'd she have a dick? Wasn't she a girl? I could only stare open mouthed, was it real? I was going to reach out, to poke it. but then I was sent stumbling and my back was pinned to the table as I was practically devoured again. The kiss taking my breath away, I thought she was just going to rub against me, then I felt my panties get pulled away and tried to protest, no way could that thing fit Jazzy it can't! But in the end all I could do was let out a muffled squeal as my virginity was taken...not only that but she shoved herself in all the way to the base, her balls slapping my ass. Hell her animalistic moan was even louder than my shocked squeal. I tried to cling to her, to get her to slow down, calm down, but, that only seemed to encourage her, her kiss becoming even more feral, more primal, her eyes were completely filled with lust that seemed to make her even stronger, I knew she was taller then me, and had more muscle, but somehow she seemed even more...even bigger, even stronger, I had no choice but to let her finish, hopefully she'd calm down soon.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:21 am

Jazzy kept thrusting and pounding into you. Sometimes she'd lock lips with you and her kiss would last minutes. Other times she'd just lean over you, panting hard as her eyes drilled and bored into you as her dick churned and spread and stretched your formerly virgin pussy. And a few times, she pushed your shirt up, grabbed onto your breast, and suckled and nibbled on your nipples all as her eyes remained practically locked with your own.

"C~Cumming~!" She moaned into your tit at one point, not stopping as she began to fill your womb with her thick and creamy and... oooh... tingly jizz. You were cumming at the same time, so you were already experiencing pleasure, but there was a nice little added kick of euphoria, a pleasant dash on top of it as her cum filled you.

Even when her dick stopped leaking though, she didn't stop. She did however shift a bit, moving you to your side as she draped one of your legs against her shoulder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:34 am

I was staring wide eyed at her at first I'd whined, groaned, gasped and squealed mostly in pain, but...but her hot, throbbing cock filled me again and again and again, she stretched my pussy out more than I knew was possible. Hell she was hitting places I didn't even know I had! Her cock was rubbing my G-spot with every move. Soon enough the pain was fading and before I knew it I was moaning and mewling in pleasure while her cock head smashed into the back of my womb. It felt like she was making my pussy into her perfect cum hole...or maybe it already was?

I let out surprised gasps of pleasure as she played with my body, unable to stop myself from squeezing around her cock harder as she nibbled on my tits. I felt like I was going crazy, I could feel something building in me...but, it couldn't be me cumming right? T~This felt way bigger than that~ Then she was flooding my womb, the heat from her jizz even hotter than her cock. I could feel it, claiming me, claiming my womb, breeding me~

When She moved me all I could do was shudder and drool a bit, I was so high in the clouds from pleasure that I couldn't even think, even as words spilled clumsily from my mouth "D~Don shtop~ D~Don Shtop~ W~Wan more~ I~ Wan mor~" I begged pleaded more like, for more, more of what I wasn't sure, more of her fucking me? More of her cum? So nice, hot and tingly~ Something else? I wasn't sure, But I wanted more~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:41 am

She nodded her head, giggling a bit and giving your thigh some love bits and licks as she gripped onto you. Her cock still driving in and out, pushing at your womb but never breaking through. Not yet at least. And as if her cock head and its thickness wasn't hitting all the right spots, the nubs of her piercings also further added stimulation as she pushed you ever higher into the clouds of rapture.

"F~Fuck... so many times... imagined fucking you, taking you... yer s~such a damned cute nerd Candi~!" Jazzy mumbled out, panting as her cock started throbbing again within two more minutes of fucking. It took only another minute before she hilted into you, flooding you with even more of her jizz which again spiced up the nirvana you're mind and body was dealing with.

She then picked you up, flopping back into the seat and forcing you to straddle her. She was panting hard now, and her thrusting was slowing down a bit... though her cock remained rigid. Still, even if she was getting tired, she pulled you in for a heated kiss, hands running through your hair and down your back as she held ya tight against her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:50 am

I'd cum a few times by that point, I shuddered accepting her jizz, feeling more full and more high, her cum felt so good inside me, after the first time...I didn't care that I hadn't wanted this, after the second time I felt even better like my whole body was tingling even her fingers touching me made me cum, her teeth teasing and biting made me shudder, everything felt so so good~

Now that I was on top I couldn't help but roll my hips, even as a small voice tried to say something was weird, was off in my head, the rest of my body was having to much fun, to much pleasure...I giggled and whispered into her ear "I~If ya W~Womb Fuck me~ I'll date you~" I promised trying to encourage more cum from her, it felt so good I wanted more~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:55 am

She pulled back from the kiss she'd been about to make, eyes wide but then grinning with a bit of a crazed look. She took a better grip of your hips, then she started slamming up into you. It was on the twelth or so plunge up into you that her cock finally pushed into your womb and you saw stars, came twice, or maybe three times at once... then you seemed to black out just as you felt her flooding you with more jizz.

It was only about an hour later that you started coming around, with Jazzy fretting over you with a worried look. At first, you thought maybe you'd just past out from forgetting to eat... ya did that sometimes when ya got really focused on something. Then you realized you felt just a bit cold and your clothes were out of order... also your entire body was still tingling a bit, especially your womb and pussy.

"Hey hey, Candi, babe, darling, I uh, didn't go too crazy there with that did I?" Jazzy asked, your eyes catching sight of her partially limp cock. Your mind finally dawning on what had happened as shock, embarrassment, and a few other emotions all roiled about within you... even as that tingling left a lovely impression in your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:11 am

I shuddered, my brain working overtime as I tried to think through not only what just happened, but what I knew about futas...which wasn't much and most of that came from Hentai! I licked my lips tasting Jazzy's on mine as I thought it through. Then came up with a horrifying thought "Have, Have I been hurting you?" I asked her with a small whine, futa had insane Libido and guys talked about how much their dicks hurt when they got horny, did I hurt her by talking about hentai and stuff?

"I~I'm sorry I was just so happy to have a friend!" I tried to explain, I wasn't even sure what I was trying to explain. "I, Nobody wanted to be friends with me before, and you're just so pretty and, and I just kissed you, I didn't even think about you!" Jazzy was like this, she was caring, loving, always eager to listen I must have done something to make her do this, right? I tried to get up but I stumbled and had to cling to her "I~I'm sorry I wasn't the best friend, but I'll be a good girlfriend! I promise! Y~You just gotta tell me what you want I~I'm kinda people stupid!" I told her with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:26 am

"H-Hey, I'm the one worried I h-hurt ya, girlfriend..." She seemed to briefly perk up as she said that, her eyes sparkling with delight. You notice her cock twitch a bit at this, getting a bit harder. "Not the first time I've had sex, but well, think you're the first virgin I've done it with. No one else has ever passed out before I finished... and I only noticed after I pumped a fourth load into ya." She did rub the back of her head a bit as she admitted, "Though uh, ya not getting any of the signals I was interested did bug me at times... probably why I got so excited when ya kissed me! Thought "Finally, my nerdy Candi's noticed!"

She pulled ya into a big, tight hug and another heated kiss which made your body burn a bit in desire and your heart flutter. Her semi-hard cock rubbing against your slit made you shiver too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:38 am

I blinked at her in shock, it felt weirdly hot, but, but..."You wanted me?! You were interested in me?!" I said, stunned "OH~ Oh I'm, I'm sorry~" I whined hugging her "I didn't get that at all!" I whined "I thought you were too pretty to ever want me~" I explained oh god, I'd, I'd been teasing her without even realizing it! Practically Stringing her along by her dick!

I hugged her "I'm people dumb, I've never had sex, I tried dating one girl but she just stood me up and made fun of me!" I tried to explain...before licking my lips and thinking "I~If you want something you just have to tell me flat out, "Hey Candi I want this!" Or "Hey Candi, I wanna Try This!" or something!" I told her "And, and you can tell me anything from if you wanna go on a date somewhere, wanna dress me up in some outfit, if you wanna do some kinky sex thing, whatever, and I'll tell you if I'm okay with it or not okay?" I asked, promising to do whatever she wanted, to make up for teasing her like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:46 am

Jazzy blushed brilliantly at all of this, and it seemed your eagerness was exciting her quite readily. Because her dick was hard again and poking you in the stomach. Blushing a bit but smiling all the same, she nodded and said, "Alright, I can do that. In fact, I can do that right now." She quickly sat down, spreading her legs as she smiled and pat them as she practically leered at your chest and lips.

"I'm hard again, and it'll be distracting heading back to either of our places with it like this. So come here and use those perky melons of yours and those cute, nerdy lips on my prick~"

Somehow, her being so blunt and forward about it, while very helpful, also seemed to arouse you even further. Her cock twitched excitedly in anticipation as she looked to you expectantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:52 am

I blushed and shuddered at her order, her voice was so...so sexy~ So Commanding! It felt like every nerve in my body lit up, but somehow my pussy felt soaked! I blushed and nodded taking my shirt off and kneeling "I~I don't think I can take you in my mouth, but I'll kiss and lick you...and you can rape my tits as much as you want...It felt good when you bit them." I told her kissing her cock head, trying to french kiss her cum slit like she had my mouth earlier while I wrapped my tits around her shaft, Shuddering at the feeling of the cum still on it getting all over my breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 am

She simply hummed at that, and moaned like an absolute whore as you frenched her cockhead. It rewarded you with a thick glob of pre, and your heart fluttered further as you felt her warmth and her twitching sandwiched between your breasts as her cum made the crevice between them sticky and slippery.

Course, then you were having trouble processing things again as she suddenly pushed your head down, making you take four inches of her cock into your mouth as she giggled and said, "Come on Candi, not like I'm asking ya to deep throat me to the base or something! Ya can take some of me past those pretty lips~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:04 am

I Blushed and gagged a bit pulling back and coughing before looking up at her, How to do this? "I've never done it before! I~I didn't wanna mess up and hurt you!" I admitted with a blush turning a bit red "B~but I can try, I~If you really want it." I told her, grabbing her cock with both hands, before testing just how much I could take, working my head up and down her shaft, drooling as I took more and more in, then moving to use my tits as well once I was confident in how much I could suck.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 am

Maybe it was you desire to make up for teasing and stringing her along. Or maybe you were a natural slut. It might be that you'd binged a hentai hypno video once and had no conscious memory of it training you to be perfect at sucking cock and you'd practiced with the single dildo you had. Whichever it was, you found yourself quite surprise when you were, rather easily, able to take her cock all the way to the base, which surprised her enough to make her jump, squeal, and start cumming buckets down your gullet. All of which you took with such skilled ease you were just as shocked as her.

Though, each gulp of it you took down... you found yourself growing warmer. And more tingly. And your thinking got really fuzzy as your body grew very horny...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:27 am

I shuddered as I drank and drank and drank, eventually pulling off with a lewd "POP" only once I was sure she was finished and by that I meant I forced her to cum and only shoot out pre before I pulled back and off her cock, licking my lips and panting "D~Did I do good~?" I asked shaking a bit, my body was so horny, my brain felt more and more fuzzy as the seconds ticked on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:38 am

She shuddered and moaned, looking rather out of it herself. Her cock was limper than you could imagine a cock could be, and she wheezed and pat your head as she said, "F~Fuck yesh... chu didsh guud. Very guuds." She leaned down and smooched your forehead, then giggled drunkenly herself and said, "Think we're both tuckered out after that... I'll come to your place tomorrow, okay?" She then pulled her skirt back down and stumbled on out... leaving you horny and needy even as you realized you needed to go home lest you wind up locked inside the school.

Your head being so fuzzy right now... you had to think. What way was fastest to your scooter? Cutting through the gym area? Passing by the science labs? Or using the elevator to get to the basement then heading up to the parking lot?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 am

It took my fuzzy brain almost a minute to figure out where I was and where I should go to get to my scooter and head home, but eventually I managed to stand up, my clothes pushed on, but they were obviously messy and so was my hair. My pussy was needily drooling and I desperately wanted my girlfriend's cock...was, was this what it was like for her? Shaking my head I got into the elevator and headed on down.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games