Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:05 am

I grunted in a mix of relief and satisfaction as I emptied my balls. It had been far too long since I'd had female companionship to take care of my desires, so I must have been a bit out of form as I started feeling a bit winded. "What do you girls say we get a little rest? Tomorrow's another day, and we have until noon before Kristine gets picked up." Keeping Kristine tight to my crotch, I rolled over letting her lay atop me while pulling Abigail tight to my side letting her chest rub against me while my hand cupped her ass as I started to drift off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:46 am

Both of them were more than happy to cuddle up besides you in your arms, though Abigail made a point of kissing you deeply first before she nestled her head into the crook of your arm. Kristine just smirked and shook her head, while you yourself closed your eyes again, feeling rather satisfied even though this had been nothing more than a dream...

At least, that was your thought. Then when your alarm clock went off, it wasn't you who smacked it and mumbled at it to shut up. And the feeling of two soft bodies nestled against you was enough to bring you completely out of sleep as you looked down and saw the sleeping, and most importantly, naked forms of your daughter and her friend pressed up against you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:13 am

I groaned when my alarm went off to wake me up. I was just about to hit it when someone else did it for me. Hearing the slap of the snooze button woke me with a start. Looking to both of my sides, I realized both Abigail and Kristine were in my bed, cuddled up to me and naked. I was shocked to learn that what I'd done was not a dream after all.

My own daughter pressed in a little closer. My breathing was rapid as I came to terms with what I'd done, but as I thought about the last evening, I couldn't help but remember how good it felt and how much they both seemed to be into it. They were both adults, and it wasn't like I'd come on to them. If I made them happy, who were we really hurting? Leaning in close, I gave Abby a light kiss on the tip of her nose welcoming her to a new day.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games