Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:02 am

"F~Father's day... w~when I c~came to give you breakfast in bed... y~you didn't have any briefs on, aaa... and y~you'd tossed and turned in bed. I~It was on full display." Abigail managed to get out after she seemed to cum again as you gave her your seed, though perhaps it was aided by just how eagerly her friend was going at her love button as you flooded and filled her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:02 am

I smirked remembering the day she'd brought me breakfast in bed. She was already there as I'd awakened, and I'd assumed her foot steps had roused me. "So you threw the covers back over me, and that was what woke me, wasn't it? Such a dutiful daughter. How long did you look before you thought to throw the covers over me, I wonder?" I felt my cock throb harder inside of her as it unleashed another burst as I imagined her staring at my uncovered cock while I lay there resting.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:43 am

"I~I dr~drooled over it for a few minutes... t~thought of doing more... but at the time couldn't bring myself to do so~" She moaned and whined, squirming happily atop you as she barked and yipped. "S~So worth the wait~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:03 am

Reaching down, I started gently tweaking her nipple. "So that was the first time, I take it. Are there any other times I should be aware of?" I smirked as I asked my daughter to confess any other times she might have seen my dick. Would she come clean, or would she try to hide something from her father?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:18 am

She admitted a few other times... some of which suddenly made you wonder, just a bit, about whether this was real or not. A few of the times she mentioned were moments where, if you'd been paying better attention or simply turned your head a bit, you would have seen her while your cock was easily visible. One time was even once when you'd been tending to your needs yourself, then had to hastily cover yourself so she couldn't see when she had made her presence known.

Kristine was smirking the entire while, bouncing between teasing Abigail and yourself as she tended to petals and sack alike.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:12 pm

I continue smirking hearing her explain every time she'd seen me naked over the past two years. Several times were moments where I remembered having a close call causing me to muse if this might be real, but I figured my mind was just using moments of suspicion to make things seem more plausible. "Sounds like you've had a very surprising two years, but I have to wonder, Could you really have caught me naked that often by sheer chance?"

As I accused my own daughter of trying to catch me naked, I felt my balls finally give the last of their load. Firmly gripping my daughter with one hand on her hip, and the other on her tail, I began to tug forcing my knot against her lips only trying to get out this time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:42 am

Abigail blushed and moaned more, whining as she ground herself upon your knot at your insinuation. That was answer enough that she'd been trying to get glimpses of it again. And as if that wasn't enough, Kristine snorted and said, "A few of the times she came over and we talked about this sort of stuff, she couldn't keep from describing it in vivid detail. Its half the reason I'm here hehe... pretty sure you're bigger than even some of the football team~"

It took some effort, but soon enough you managed to pop free. Abigail looked fuck drunk and very satisfied as she flopped off to the side of the bed once you were out, twitching just a bit in post-orgasmic bliss.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:42 am

I smirked, "Oh, are you saying you're just here to see this?" It was hard not to feel a sense of satisfaction hearing her compare me favorably to some of what were probably the most desirable boys at her school. "Oh, what would a good girl know about the dicks of her high school's football players?" With Abby taken care of, I gently laid her to the side to let her get some rest since she looked like she needed it.

I looked down at Kristine with my hands on my hips. "Now, I seriously doubt you joined my daughter in this whole thing only to watch, or am I wrong?" I was half daring her to pretend she didn't want a turn. She had been pretty playful, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to call my bluff, but I had to consider how to respond. I could just take her word for it, get ready to sleep, and see if she might actually admit her desires; or I could also pretend to push myself on her. As adventures as my wife had been, I wasn't unfamiliar with rapeplay.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 am

Kristine laughed and smirked, moving back and soon spreading her legs apart as she presented her own form to you in full. Her slit was drooling readily, clearly excited for what was to come. "Mhm, now that would be telling wouldn't it? But no, I'm not here to just watch. I want a turn, and you're still hard which means you're good to go for at least another round. C'mon, come and give me as good a dicking as you gave your daughter, so I can have the same look she's got on her face~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:46 am

I gave her a smirk as she refused to tell me how she had come to know her football team's forms so well. Had she slept with them, or merely spied? Either way, she didn't seem likely to tell, and it wasn't like I was going to deny her sex to pressure her to tell me, so I had no leverage at the moment. Perhaps I'd make her tell me at a later date. For now, I had to focus on the task at hand. How to deal with such a naughty girl? Grabbing her hips, I pulled her across the sheets towards me letting my cock loom over her sex for a moment. Taking it by the base, I slapped her against the pussy lips once and wiggled it back and forth teasing both her sex and my cock. There was no question they would be growing intimately familiar, but that didn't mean I couldn't tease them both a little.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:58 am

She hummed in delight as you pulled her close, and whined as you teased her folds. Unlike your dear daughter though, it was clear that at the very least she had laid with another before. While you could tell from the drenched state of her folds she was eager and needy for your pillar, she didn't seem to be in as much of a rush as she simply ground back against you. Her eyes were alight with anticipation, and she was panting excitedly as she gazed down at your fuckpole.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:33 pm

I smirked as she whined a little. Even if she had been with other guys, I wanted to show her that I wasn't like just any other guy. Considering her previous experience, I decided it wasn't necessary to hold back, so once I line my head up with her entrance, I pushed in with all the force my hips could muster working to bottom out in the first thrust. Once I was buried fully inside of her, I decided to see just how far I could go, so while remaining fully embedded within her, I took Abigail by the hip and put her sex just above Kristine's muzzle waiting for her to take the hint to start eating my daughter's creampied cunny out before I'd begin fucking her in earnest.
Firehead

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:33 pm

I smirked as she whined a little. Even if she had been with other guys, I wanted to show her that I wasn't like just any other guy. Considering her previous experience, I decided it wasn't necessary to hold back, so once I line my head up with her entrance, I pushed in with all the force my hips could muster working to bottom out in the first thrust. Once I was buried fully inside of her, I decided to see just how far I could go, so while remaining fully embedded within her, I took Abigail by the hip and put her sex just above Kristine's muzzle waiting for her to take the hint to start eating my daughter's creampied cunny out before I'd begin fucking her in earnest.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Kristine moans and wraps her legs around your waist once you slide on into her. She doesn't lock them tightly around you, instead holding them loosely so you have room to thrust. As for Abigail, it takes but a moment to position her, and Kristine wastes no time going to town on her folds. Which of course makes your daughter cum on the spot as she squeals in surprise, back arching as she howls in delight.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:57 am

I smirk as she grips me around the waist. Not firmly enough to hold me in place but enough that I knew she was hugging me embracing me as if begging me not to pull away from her. I continued thrusting into her working her insides open around me until she was perfectly shaped to hug my length snuggly. Keeping one hand firmly on her hip, I grabbed a breast firmly with the other groping and mashing it between my fingers enjoying the suppleness and tension of a breast that had not yet known motherhood. I could almost imagine the size increase that I might create. "Hope you girls took some precautions to prepare for this night."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:10 pm

Kristine nods her head at that as your daughter moves to start lapping at your knot as her folds are delved into. Abigail doesn't give a reply, but you figure she's a smart girl and likely did so as well. Not that it matters, this is a dream after all.

Abigail's friend is clearly a bit more experienced, as you feel her folds clinging to you more deliberately. She's not as skilled as your wife was though, but such things take practice, and you and your wife practiced quite a bit. You idly wonder if your dear Abigail would be able to reach the same skill level, or even surprass her as you continue your thrusting into Kristine.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:45 am

I smirked, "Good girls. Means I don't have to hold back." I began thrusting rapidly into Kristine. The girl was more experienced, and she seemed to be pretty in the mood, so I figured it was best to rush her to orgasm before dumping my load into her like she oh so clearly needs.

With my daughter leaning down Kristine's back to lap at my crotch, I couldn't really reach Kristine's chest very easily, so I took a different approach grabbing my daughter by her tail and pushing her ass down as if she were face-humping her friend while she worshipped daddy's knot. "That's it, girls. I hope you didn't think one load would be enough to wear me down because I'm just getting my second wind."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:15 am

"Mhm, that's good. C~Cause if I remember Abby's plan, it was to drain you dry, even if we had to tie you to the bed and keep riding you~" Kristine joked, though the noise of protest from your Abigail may have meant she was at least half serious. Still, the two worked in tandem- Kristine's walls clinging and rippling around you, Abigail lapping away and kissing at your member and knot as it thrust in and out of her friend.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:40 am

I chuckled wondering if Abby was protesting because she never said such a thing, or it embarrassed her for me to hear about it. Still, I wasn't about to make two young girls tie me down just to get the full satisfaction they needed. However, with both of their efforts, I felt myself approaching my peak once again. Grabbing Abigail by the hair, I pulled her in place to focus her attention on my knot as I forced the thickest part of my rod against her friend's petals eager to make sure I tied her too before I flooded her young womb with the seed of a real man rather than that of the boys she'd probably fooled around with at school.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:07 am

Diligently working and focusing her tongue-work on your knot, Abigail moaned with delight and desire as Kristine yowled in joy once you pushed in. You could feel her cumming as your knot swelled and locked you in place, and her inner walls were quick to start clinging tightly and thoroughly to you as she worked to milk you for all that you had to give. Kristine it seemed was just as eager to be thoroughly flooded as your girl had been.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games