Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:56 am

Both girls road out their own orgasms in joy and bliss, as your dear Abigail was clearly cumming if her own muffled moans were any indication. Kristine was left panting and whining, a bit out of it after you plunged your fingers into her so fast and hard, the smack from your hand making her tail hike higher.

Of course, once you finished cumming, and with an even lewder sounding pop, Abigail panted and whined with her own need as she started climbing atop you. Soon enough, you felt her wet folds against the side of your pole as she grinned and said, "I do hope Daddy's got enough in him to satisfy two very naughty, sexy young gals~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Once both girls had come down from their ecstatic heights, it was clear they were in the mood for more which helped to drive my own desire pushing away my exhaustion. Sitting up, I pushed Kristine down onto her back pushing Abigail face first on top of her. Taking a seat behind the girls, I pressed down on Abby's back pressing their chests against one another while I moved in behind them.

My cock slid between their cunnies hotdogging both but not yet penetrating either of them just yet. "I can't tell if you girls have been very good and have earned yourselves a reward, or if you've been very naughty and are in need of a little...discipline." I slid my cock back and forth letting them both feel just what they had stirred up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:22 am

Abigail squeaks as you repositiion her, though Kristine complies smoothly as she wriggles and rocks her body against your daughter's. As you begin to slide your member between their folds, Abigail whines and whimpers, grinding along your member quite a bit as Kristine laughs and says,

"Mhm, I'd say I've been good. Your girl though... I think she's quite naughty~ Just look how eager she is for her dad's fuck pole~"

Abigail didn't say anything, simply biting her lower lip as she turned and looked at you with obvious need. Her tail hiked up as far as it could go, a clear sign of desire to submit to you and be taken and stuffed by your cock.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:02 am

I give Kristine a sharp look. "Oh really, because it looks to me like you're being an accomplice in my daughter's misbehavior if not outright encouraging her. Doesn't sound like something a good girl would do." I gave the side of her ass a slap as I playfully chastise her for getting involved in this.

Seeing how badly Abby seemed to need my dick send a surge of desire causing my cock to throb between the young twats. Pulling back once more, I pushed down on Abigail's ass, so their cunts were pressed as firmly as possible as I pulled out from the cunny sandwich. Adjusting my hips, I slid forward aiming right for the entrance of my own daughter. I was being a bad father, but why did it feel so good to do so?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:54 am

Kristine squeaked in protest at the smack but didn't deny your words as she rubbed back just as much as your daughter. Your dear naughty Abigail though happily crowed in delight as your pillar began to push into her. You soon felt a bit of resistance however... my my my, Abby wanted you to be her first, what were you to do with such a naughty girl?

"P~Please Daddy, take it... b~break in your naughty girl, and m~make her into a woman~" She panted out, eyes shining with delight.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:06 am

I am taken aback a moment before I smirk at the realization of what the resistance meant. My girl, who clearly needed a dick so badly, had saved her first for me. It was just another naughty thing to add to the delectably perverse thrill. Leaning forward, I made sure she could feel the weight of my chest pressing down on her back as if to tell her that she wouldn't be going anywhere as I adjust my hips to line up and press forward taking the virginity Abby had offered to me so willingly.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:46 am

She arched her back as much as she could with you pressing down upon her, letting out a pleasured howl of delight as your member plunged its way in. You did feel her stiffen up a bit all the same though, and heard Kristine chortle just a bit. "D-Damn girl, you really were that damned horny for your Daddy's cock... even my first time hurt a bit but you sound like you're loving every single second~"

Abigail was panting hard, her inner walls clinging to you more than walls just recently deflowered. She whined and whimpered as she pressed herself back to you, eyes sparkling in the moonlight that filtered in from the window. "Y~Yesh... s-shoo much better than my fingers..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:06 pm

I smirked as she arched her back pressing back against me only for me to use my weight to keep her pinned in place. She could wiggle about, but I would make it clear that even if she wanted, and I could feel that she didn't want, she couldn't escape from what daddy had in store for her. Slipping into her virgin petals and spreading them over her first-ever cock was an amazing feeling. I felt a little disappointed I wouldn't be taking Her friend's virginity as well, but I'd make sure to give the slut a rutting like none she had before.

As I began plowing into her with firm, steady thrusts of my cock, I ran my hand up along her side caressing the side of her cheek before I moved to the back of her head, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and used it to force her to turn her head before jamming my tongue into her muzzle as if I owned the place. The daughter I'd brought into this world being used as a tool for my pleasure, and like her mother, she looked to be loving every minute of it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:47 am

Embracing the kiss, Abigail quickly worked to match your pace, though it was taking some time and adjustment for your dear naughty girl. Like her mother though, she was a quick learner. Soon, you could feel and hear that any pain or discomfort from taking your massive pillar for the first time was gone, replaced with naught but sounds of carnal delight as her eyes dazzled and sparkled with each thrust you gave her.

Then she squealed into the kiss and gurgled a bit, though you quickly found why as you glanced down and saw that Kristine had decided to start teasing both of Abigails nipples with her tongue and teeth as her fingers kneaded the soft titflesh.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:37 pm

Hearing my little girl adjust to daddy's girth filling her, I figured it was time to stop holding back. While even strokes were good for spreading a girl open, she would soon become used to the pace and begin to predict when she was about to be filled and be ready for it. That was no way to overwhelm a girl with pleasure, so I began working into her more erratically making certain Abigail would never be sure when she would next be filled by my cock.

Seeing Kristine was getting up to some trouble of her own, I realized I'd let the girl go unattended for too long. If I didn't keep her occupied, she'd start getting up to her own fun. I began to ponder if leaving the girls to make it to bed on their own had been a mistake too, but those were mistakes, I was about to stop making. Seizing Abby more firmly, I leaned back into a sitting position with my daughter bouncing on my cock. Keeping her in place with one hand, I took hold of Kristine's head with the other pulling her to our crotches giving her a moment with her face against my balls before I started moving her up to where my cock was splitting Abby wide open.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:37 pm

The erratic pace had her squealing, whining, whimpering, and then barking in delight as soon as you'd push back into her. Her own muzzle constantly found yours to give you eager and blissful kisses as her plump rear jiggled with each and every thrust you made, all while her friend teased and toyed with her chest as she was pleasured from two ends. It was no surprise then that after a bit you felt your naughty girl cumming hard around you, her folds trying to milk you for all you were worth even though you weren't yet close.

"Hehe, you know how to show a girl a good time, and when you want them busy~" Kristine said with a laugh as Abby squealed once more in added pleasure and surprise as you shifted her about. Kristine quickly wasted no time, diving onto and suckling on your ballsack first, giving both quite a bit of pleasant attention. Then her tongue moved to both your daughter's folds and your knot and cock, swirling and dancing over hard fuckmeat and quivering sex petals alike.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:51 pm

I let out a grunt as I fell Abby's cunny quiver over my cock, but I didn't let that stop me from ramming her up like a freight train. "Ahh, was that too much for you, sweetie? Daddy is just about to catch his second wind. I then leaned my head down nipping her clavicle letting her feel my teeth in a mating bite. I continued bouncing her up and down on my cock making sure to let gravity do much of the work of impaling her on my cock to save my energy putting my real effort into lifting her off my dick before the next descent. I had a feeling Kristine was going to want a turn herself, and I didn't want to risk wearing myself out early though the idea of one of the girls riding my exhausted form had a certain appeal of its own.

I groaned into Abby's shoulder letting my voice rumble through her as Kristine got the message of how I wanted her to keep busy. Releasing my grip on Abby's shoulder, I gave a comment. "Someone knows what she's doing down there. Make sure you enjoy that taste while you can. Once I'm knotted it'll just be ball sack, pussy lips, and clit til I'm through."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:36 am

Kristine just laughs and nods, alternating between your daughter and you as Abigail moaned like an absolute slut from the mating bite. As it turned out, you didn't have to move her much, as she herself was more than happy to do most of the moving. Her tongue lolled out as she panted and barked in pleasure every so often, more so as she bared her neck to you. "D~Daddy's Girl... D~Daddy's n~naughty, s~slutty girl... d~don't h~hold back... u~use me D~Daddy!" she managed to beg even as you found her trembling more and more with every thrust.

Mhm, she was a virgin. It wouldn't be too hard to really drive her crazy... though perhaps she wanted that.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:53 pm

I smirk as my little girl begged me not to hold back. I certainly could show her the full strength and force her over the edge into ecstasy, but another idea formed in my head about how to drive her crazy. Letting the bite go, I whispered deeply into her ear doing nothing to mask my dark intentions for her as I stopped fucking her. "Mmm, maybe Daddy wants to feel what you can do, sweetie. Can you take Daddy's knot like a real woman? Seal your own womb and carry your own sibling."

I only really wanted to see her do her best and see if she could knot herself, so I remained at the ready. If she should cum before forcing my knot into her, I would force it in while she was still cumming to make sure she wouldn't miss out on the full breeding experience.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:32 am

Abigail whined as you stopped fucking her, though Kristine kept her plenty pleasured even as she started trying to impale herself upon you more. She clearly wanted to do just that, but as she bounced, you found she couldn't seem to do it herself. Not for lack of trying though, but her body didn't seem quite ready for it on her own. But that was okay... you could knot her good and tight and really drive her wild. Memories of the look on her mother's face flitted through your head whenever you knotted her made you wonder... would she look as naughty and sexy as she had? Or even more so~?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:52 pm

I smirked as my little girl worked so hard to take tie herself to daddy's cock. Perhaps it was a little cruel to tease her and enjoy her struggle, but I had no plan to leave her unsatisfied, and a little hardship built character. She'd have to develop the correct muscles around the hips and waist. Perhaps a few sessions of having her ride cowgirl would do it. Of course, she could practice on a dildo if she didn't want to fail on my cock too many times. I began to wonder if I would be disgusting or a show of support to take my girl out to buy her first dildo if she didn't have one. Well, I'm sure the other customers wouldn't be able to be sure I was her father and not just an older guy dating a teen. Either way, I decided it was time. I was starting to get close. I put a palm on her hips while the other grabbed her breast. "Steady girl, daddy's got you. I then pushed her down with steady force against my knot. Not slamming her down just letting the pressure build steadily until her entrance could no longer resist the force.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:13 am

It takes half a minute, but finally, you manage it. She lets out a silent, wordless scream of pure ecstasy as she once again surprises you... the look of utter nirvanna on her face is a few times better than anything her mother ever managed, though perhaps that's because its enhanced by the sheer slutty depravity of you knotting your own daughter. Regardless, she gets even tight than she had been before, her walls clinging so that even if you could have popped free, her tunnel now was disinclined to let it do so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:39 pm

I grunt as she took my knot tying her to me until my balls had finished unloading inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing them around her tits especially. "That's it baby girl. Daddy's knot it nice and deep now, and once he blows, you'll get everything he's stored up over the years." With my arms still wrapped around her, I began swaying my hips back and forth. With my knot locked in good and tight, I could only take rather short thrusts tugging her pussy lips from the insides before pushing my cockhead as deep as I could. It wouldn't be long before I burst and flooded her womb with my seed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:36 am

"P~Please D~Daddy... p~please, fill me... breed me... y~your naughty, s~slutty girl... D~Daddy's girl... needs it." She whined, eyes glazed over in lust, little hearts in them as her tail tried to wag about in excitement, but couldn't as it was pinned between you.

Kristine chuckled as she moved her lips towards Abigails love button. "Oh she needs it alright. Told me so since the first she saw your cock for the first time. What was it, two years ago?" She snorted, then took Abby's clit into her mouth and began to eagerly tend to it. This quickly pushed her over the edge as she squealed and bucked, trying even harder now to wring a load from you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:44 am

I gave her exactly what she asked for letting my backed up load flood her with burst after burst of my fresh seed. With such a load, it felt like there was no way she wouldn't get knocked up, but it was okay. This was a dream after all. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight and close as I filled her.

I quirked a brow when Kristine mentioned Abby seeing my dick two years ago. I racked my brain for a moment. For any memory where something might have happened where she could have seen me. If I couldn't think of anything, I'd lean down whispering into Abigail's ear. "My little girl's been pining for me that long. When did you catch me naked?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games