Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:47 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Alexander Rin
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: It had been a long time since his wife passed, but Alex had always done his best to be a good father for their little girl in spite of being by himself. Being the handful that she was didn't leave him much time for dating anyway. Still, seeing her grow up happy and healthy was all he needed to make it worth it.

It was his girl's 18th birthday. Finally, an adult in her own right though when he offered to let her throw a slumber party, he was surprised when she only invited one friend. He knew the two were close, but he was surprised she didn't seem to want more friends to celebrate with. Still, once she had assured him it was what she wanted, he left it at that. At the very least, it was unlikely the night would get too wild with just two teenage women about.

For your dear Abigail's birthday, you'd ordered her favorite pizza and left her and her friend Kristine to have fun as you went ahead and enjoyed a bit of time to yourself upstairs in your small study. Close to midnight, you felt tired and after shouting downstairs to let your daughter know you were heading to bed to which she wished you a good night... followed by some excited giggles from her and her friend.

Well, they'd behaved themselves thus far tonight, so you had nothing to worry about. Soon you undressed and let yourself slip into bed. You had long since grown used to the emptiness in the bed, so it didn't keep you from drifting off to sleep.

A short time later however, you did notice when you were no longer alone in bed. The feeling of warmth to your left and right stirred you from your sleep, though your head was still playing catchup as you saw shapes next to you under the blanket. And as you lifted the blanket up, what little thinking your brain was doing was derailed. Hard.

There under the blanket was your dear Abigail and her friend Kristine. Both of them fully naked letting you see every bit of their rose pink and dark blue fur as they smiled at you.

"Hiya Daddy~" Abigail said, her hands trailing up and down your side... one hand treading very close to your underwear. "Mr. Rin." Kristine replied, her own hands doing the same as her eyes twinkled with the same spark that was in your daughter's bright green eyes.
Kuragari

Re: Daddy's Girl's All Grown Up [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:11 pm

While the girls had been good for the evening, it had still been exhausting keeping up with two teenage girls, but I wasn't quite over the hill just yet. Still, I was going to need a good night's rest to deal with the morning as Kristine was planning to hang out until at least noon tomorrow. Maybe once she left, I'd see if I could get a nap. Stripping down to my skivvies, I slipped under the covers of the king-size bed I had to myself. While I certainly didn't need a bed that size, I'd never quite been able to push myself to replace it with a smaller bed. I was out like a light almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I had no idea of how much time had passed when a weight against my leg suddenly roused me from my sleep, but even through bleary eyes, I could see that something was under the covers. Lifting them up, I was not expecting to see a pair of teen girls naked in all their glory cozying up to my hips while their fingers trailed ever closer to my underpants. "Abigail, Kristine?" The idea that my daughter and her friend would be in my bed naked had never occurred to me, so this had to be a dream, right? I couldn't help but notice how much Abby looked like her mother at that age. "What are you girls doing?" I felt myself tense as their fingers touched the waistband tugging at the only thing protecting my decency at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 pm

Abigail smiled sweetly, in a way that reminded you very much of your wife when she had been in a teasing mood. "Mhm, well ya see, I couldn't help but notice how this bed is always so empty... and well, you've been such a good dad to me, I figured it was time to give a bit back for all you've done for me."

Her friend in the meantime just shrugged and smirked as her hand moved down to fondle your member through the fabric of your skivvies.

"I'm here to have fun with my pervy as hell girl and this thick meat here."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:23 pm

I groaned as the girls told me exactly what they were up to, but there was no way these innocent girls were actually doing something like this, right? Rationalizing it as just a dream, I groaned as Kristine began rubbing at my member. I'd already been sporting a mild morning wood even though it was still dark out, but it certainly wasn't taking much to encourage me to full mast.

I felt a little guilty having such a sexy dream about my daughter and her friend, but it had been a long time since I'd shared this bed with my wife, or any woman for that matter, so I figured there wasn't any harm in mildly indulging a fantasy. It wasn't like I would actually seduce my precious little girl and her friends. Reaching down for, Abby, I pulled her in closer, so I could kiss her while I left one eye on Kristine to see what she would do with my manhood all to herself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:17 pm

Abby's eyes sparkled and danced as you pulled her up, and her lips met yours eagerly. She didn't have much experience, you could tell, but damn if she wasn't trying her best to impress. Her hands rubbed along your chest and through your hair as she let out a needy moan into the kiss. You felt her naked body rubbing against you, a slight dampness between her legs indicating how excited her own body was.

Kristine let her hands wander over you in the meantime, even snaking around and taking a handful of your rear. But she made no move to pull your underwear down and free your member... though the why became obvious when your daughter broke the kiss and began to lick and kiss her way down to your groin. With a playful and eager growl, she reminded you even more of her mother as she took the hem of your skivvies into her teeth and slowly pulled them down til your member sprung free.

"Ooooh fuck, I always knew you were packing Daddy but... mhmm... damn..." Abigail said, her and Kristine's eyes both now locked solidly onto your pillar, their eyes showing they were quite hungry for what you had to give.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:55 am

I grumbled into Abigail's mouth as I pressed against her muzzle in the kiss. She had never brought a boyfriend home, and the inexperience I was finding in her kiss made me think she probably wasn't just hiding one from me. Something about her being so eager and yet inexperienced only seemed to drive my desires further as my cock throbbed within my boxers, a single bead of pre even managing to force its way through the fabric.

Still, in spite of how eager she had been, Kristine seemed to explore everywhere but my cock like she was waiting for something first. It turned out to be Abby who broke the kiss with me to return down to my waistline. Using her teeth to remove my boxers and finally free my erect member. The build-up already had me at full mast, and it had been so long since I'd last gotten off that I was leaking pre like crazy.

My ears burned at my daughter's words. To hear her speak such filthy words simply clashed hard with my former view of her as a sweet and innocent girl. "Y-you shouldn't t-talk like that, sweetie." It was hard to sound particularly convincing with my words as I asked the girls to watch their language while they stared at my dick like it they'd found an oasis after days in the desert.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:18 am

"Mhm, but its true Daddy~ You've got a nice, big pillar here... and I think its time I got a taste of it~" She practically purred, leaning down as her hands began to explore it first. Fingers wandering over every inch of it as you continued to leak, one hand soon taking a firm hold of it and giving it a few pumps as the other hand moved to get a feel for your sack. The pleased hum she let out seemed to suggest she was quite happy with what you had, and was made more evident as she leaned down and planted a kiss at the base of your cock. Then she dragged her tongue all the way up to the tip, lapping up the pre bubbling forth and letting out a soft, pleased moan before she took your cockhead into her mouth, tongue swirling all around the head.

"Damn, she told me she was eager... but taking ya already like that..." Kristine murmured as she rubbed against you, her hands now rubbing along your back and side. She smirked and asked, "Ya gonna let your girl be the one to be in charge here? Or ya gonna remind her who her Daddy is~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:03 am

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my sweet little girl even if she was now all grown up. When she touched my pillar, I found myself hissing in sudden pleasure. It had been so long since I'd had anyone but myself touch my cock that I felt extra sensitive not knowing exactly what was coming each moment as she began exploring my length and sack. I bit my lip having to hold back from thrusting my hips upward when she planted a kiss directly against the base. As her tongue dragged up towards the head, I lost it for a moment and my hips thrust up suddenly lifting the head away from her. By the time my ass rested back on the mattress beneath me, I hadn't even realized she was already in place to take the head into her sweet muzzle.

I groaned at Kristine's words egging me on to take a more active role in this debauchery. It shouldn't hurt though, I told myself. After all, this was a dream. "Where did you girls even learn to say such things?" Reaching down, I took hold of Abigail's head as she was pulling back up only to push her down further again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 am

Abigail moaned as you pushed her down, you noting her ass hiking up a bit and her tail perking up in a submissive display that made your member twitch and throb even more in rising desire. She wriggled her mouth about, not seeming bothered taking as much of your cock in as she had. Her eyes were dancing with perverse delight as her tongue wriggled this way and that against the underside of your member. After a moment though, she began to bob her head, suckling more on your pillar each time she reached the tip.

"The Internet. TV. Movies." Kristine said with a shrug, before scooting up a bit as she thrust her own chest out. "Come on, don't leave a girl hanging. I wanna have some fun at least as much as Abby does."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:07 pm

I was surprised at how easily Abigail took me pushing her head down on my cock. "You've been practicing how to suck a guy's dick but not how to kiss him," I said barely sure if I was asking a question or speaking a statement. Of course, with my cock taking up half of her muzzle it wasn't like she could answer questions anyway. I began pushing her down more each time wanting to see how she'd react to me tickling the back of her throat.

I huffed as Kristine called me out for ignoring her thus far. "Fine, guess I might as well see if you can make out any better than my daughter." Grabbing the back of her head, I pulled her up into a kiss almost immediately pressing my tongue against her lips seeking entrance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:49 am

Abigail simply giggled around your cock, eyes still sparkling with that same teasing glimmer in them that so helped to remind you of her mother. She gagged a bit as you pushed your pillar into her throat, but she didn't try to push off. Instead doing her level best to take it like a champ. She continued to bob along a bit at her own pace, though she gave no resistance anytime you gripped her head more firmly.

Huffing right back, Kristine showed she had some experience, although not much. She pressed herself to you, her hands running up and down your front and back, one hand eventually reaching down and stroking around the base while Abigail kept sucking along happily. Different from her mother at least, who while good with her mouth, didn't seem to enjoy it nearly as much as she was right now.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:17 am

I continued working Abigail feeling the twitch as I started pushing into her gag reflex. However she'd practiced her oral skills, she hadn't done much deepthroating training though she clearly wasn't fighting against it either. Her mother had been rather submissive too, so I figured I could get away pushing her further. This time, I held her in place digging my fingers into the skin as I made sure to keep my cockhead against the back of her throat waiting for her gagging stopped entirely before pulling her back until my cockhead popped from her muzzle to give her a chance to breath in case the gagging made it difficult. Didn't need her passing out on me while I got rough.

While Kristine explored my chest and the base of my cock, I moved my hand from her neck to her own chest copping a feel of her young teen rack while my tongue explored the inside of her muzzle similar to how my cock was exploring Abby's.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:33 am

"F~Fuuuuuuck... d~do that again p~please Daddy~" Abigail moaned out, panting hard and smiling as the lewd pop went out. Then she guided her lips back to you, her moan of pleasure echoing around and sending pleasant vibrations down your rock hard pillar. As for your daughter's friend, you found her bust to be nice and plush, even if it was a bit smaller than your daughters. It drew forth a very pleased moan from Kristine as she thrust her just forward, giving the base of your cock several solid squeezes.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:41 am

I groaned into Kristine's mouth as Abigail begged me to gag her again. It had certainly felt like that had been a bit much for her, so I hadn't expected her to be that into it. The thought of my daughter willingly choking on my dick was too intense, so I was quick to take her by the scruff to push her down once again this time not stopping until I felt her lips kissing against the knot Kristine was so happily squeezing. I mashed the tit in my palm between my fingers releasing them just long enough to give the nipple of flick before pressing my palm back down on the entire thing.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:44 am

Your daughter seemed to be into it... very into it, which only served to reinforce the idea in your mind that this had to be a dream. Your daughter couldn't be so lewd, so kinky she was getting off being deep throated like this... could she? Either way, she was moaning like a slut as her eyes rolled up into her head a bit, and you saw her shift so she could start playing her own chest and darting her finger between her legs as she let you control where her lips rested as she suckled harder and more greedily upon the pillar.

"A~Aah~!" Kristine quailed just a bit as you flicked her nipples, legs squeezing tight as you saw her squirt just a bit. She blushed and mumbled out "T-They're sensitive" before pushing her chest back into your hand, clearly wanting more attention to them as she melted into the kiss.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:33 pm

As I force-fed her more of my dick, I only became more convinced this was all in my head. There was no way my girl was such a dirty slut. I felt a little guilty having such a dream, but the mind was strange, and there was no way I would do this for real, so I decided to just indulge and put these desires out of my mind. Making sure to mash her muzzle against my knot letting her get a good whiff of my musk while her airways weren't quite fully open, I groaned into Kristine's mouth.

I quirked a brow when I felt Kristine squirt on my thigh. Had she just cum solely from having her tits played with? Releasing my grip on Abby, I trusted her to continue forcing herself to deep throat me while I gave both of Kristine's tits attention. The next time I put my attention on her nipple, I pinched them both and tugged on them a little releasing them to see how quickly her firm orbs would snap back into shape.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:40 am

About two dozen mashings of your daughter's face into your knot had you feeling her lips sealing around you tighter and her throat constricting and hugging to your pillar tightly. The reason was quite obvious as you felt her cry of pleasure and her entire body spasmed as she seemed to suckle hard and greedily at your pillar. When you let go of her head, she let out a whorish whine but then just continued, albeit a bit faster as she seemed to now be hungering for your cream.

Kristine howled a bit and whimpered as you began to focus much more on her bust, she panted hard as you quickly found that they were quite sensitive, her nipples especially. While she didn't cum again on the spot, it didn't take long to make her grit her teeth as she let out a long, enticing whine as she came again. Her breasts were quick to spring back into place once you let go of them and her hardened nubs, though her nipples were even more engorged and exciting looking then they had been before.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:18 pm

I groaned as Abigail continued to work her throat over my shaft even as I left her to her own devices while I gave some extra attention to her friend's tits. Given her young age, I had expected her rack to be fairly firm, but I was still surprised by just how quickly they bounced back after I'd tugged them that much. I even managed to get her off a second time.

With everything that was going on, I was starting to reach my limit. Releasing Kristine's tits, I moved both hands. With how hard she was coming, I moved two fingers between her legs pushing in quickly to piston her cunny rapidly while her cunny spasmed in release. My other hand returned to Abby's head. I really was getting close, but I wanted to feel her take my knot before I gave her a good and proper throat pie. My fingers wound their way through the strands of her hair grabbing a firm hold before I mashed her back down while my hips pushed up off the mattress with every intent to fully knot her muzzle before I creamed her throat like my personal onahole.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:53 am

Sensing your intention, Abigail eagerly drove herself forward. And after a few plunges, there was a lewd "Pop!" as your knot managed to push itself into her mouth. She let out a gurgling, near strangled cry of bliss as soon as it not only passed her lips, but the first strands of your thick seed began to fire forth into her eager muzzle all while her friend howled and whined in bliss as she humped your fingers, her inner walls clinging to you hard as they tried to milk you for something they couldn't give.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:01 pm

I couldn't help but snarl as my little girl's lips sealed tight around my fat knot as it inflated to full size before I unloaded everything I had right into her throat. It had been far too long since I'd had some female attention, so I was definitely backed up as my cum spewed out in thick, sticky globs. With my daughter held down tight, there was no need to keep my hand on her to keep her in place, so I moved it over to Kristine's ass giving the cheeks a firm squeeze and slap while I continued fingerfucking her through her orgasm. Such young, eager sluts all over me was like nothing I'd ever imagined. Would I even be able to look Abby and her friends in the eye after I woke up from this?
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games