Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Breeding Frenzy [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Breeding Frenzy [Firehead]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:07 pm

Left alone with your laundry, Happy says she'll see you later and heads back inside. It doesn't take too long to get a hang of washing up, the set up provided being a relatively simple one. You have to do it by hand for the most part, but plenty, but a basin is provided that fills quickly with warm, sudsy water that you can use to start cleaning off your sheets. There were even a few powders that you could add, each with a slightly different clean scent to them, that seemed to help with the process and freshness. Once you were done, you could take your sheets out the door Happy pointed you towards. You find several cords hung up, connected between the outer wall and the fort itself. There was room enough on them for you to hang your sheets out to dry, but you couldn't help but notice all the underwear that was hanging out here as well. Plenty of panties and bras were hanging up - of course they would be. The only other people doing their laundry right now were women.

With the sheets out of the way, you're able to wash yourself. Heading downstairs, you find yourself in the makeshift hot spring. The room looks almost like a natural cave, though more well lit. A shelf is set on the side near the door for you to store your clothes to keep them dry as you strip out of them. The pool of water itself is on the other end of the room, steam rising up from it and filtering out through a small hole above keeping the place ventilated.

The water was quite warm to the touch as you set your foot in. In fact, you needed a moment to adjust at first, not expecting it to be so hot, before you were able to settle in more comfortable and let the heat sooth you. Various brushes and sponges were available for you to use, and you noticed the water seemed to be constantly filtered out and in through small grates in the cave wall, keeping you submerged in clean water.

(6, 5) You do, however, keep from relaxing too much to avoid noticing the sound of someone opening the door up the stairs. Foot steps start to make their way down from above as someone seems to be coming down to join you. Alert to their approach, you're able to see them first, a Sprigatito it would appear, humming cutely to herself as she enters the room. With the steam rising from the hot spring, it doesn't seem like she's seen you yet. Believing herself to be alone, she starts to slip herself out from her top.

Sure, they seemed to be at least partially communal with bathing around here, but that was while everyone was a woman. Its possible they had a more concrete rota or other system set up the rest of the time, and Happy already said that they used to bathe someplace else when things were normal. Its possible they may not be as okay with sharing a bathing space with a male. You had but a few seconds to consider this as she started to pull her top over her head, revealing inch by inch of green fur until she brought her bra clad breasts into view. Perhaps you could announce yourself first and hopefully not scare her too much, letting her know you were there. Or you could wait unnoticed and get a bit of a show, feign stunned surprise should she notice you. Or any other approach you could think of.

The Sprigatito
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:44 pm

I was glad I protected the secret of my dirty sheets even if it meant delaying breakfast even more. Hopefully, Happy would be able to keep me a warm plate of something delicious. Going down to the washing area, I made sure to be thorough while not taking too long which was a bit of a pain. Back home, I would only have had to toss it into a machine, wash myself, then return to move the sheets to another machine. Having to scrub them by hand was so much more work which wasn't too bad, but it did take more time. I blushed seeing how many pairs of panties were just hanging up here to dry on their own. If other guys were around, I was sure the girls would have set aside a private location to hang their undergarments. Maybe they'd start hiding them away from me, but for now, I did get to see the sight of panties and bras of so many colors and styles. In my head, I couldn't help but imagine what kind of personality each style might suggest.

Heading down to clean myself now, I was not disappointed with the choice to use the spring itself. Lowering myself into the water instead of just letting it pour over me was such a different experience as it soaked into my fur and skin instead of just running down. Taking a seat near the edge, I leaned back into the edge relaxing with my eyes closed for a minute or two to let it fully soak in before I got to actually washing up.

Before I even had time to start cleaning when I heard someone coming. I froze as I wondered who was coming down only to see a young girl. Whether it was the steam or her distraction with her own humming, she didn't seem to have noticed me before she started removing her clothes. Part of me wondered if I should make my presence known before she could strip down too far, but another didn't want the risk that she might just put her clothes back on and leave. I figured the more undressed she was, the more likely she might decide the damage was done and not leave. Still, I'd need some way to excuse not alerting her to my presence. The best solution that came to mind was to make it seem like I didn't notice her either. With that in mind, I laid my head down closing my eyes enough that it would look like I was asleep while keeping them cracked enough to still watch her. I'd wait until she either noticed me or made a noise loud enough to potentially wake someone(5, 4, 1).
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 pm

Still oblivious to your presence, the Sprigatito continues to undress, briefly muffling her humming as she pulls her top over head head. She seems to get it stuck for a moment, causing her to grunt and shake to try and shrug it off, causing her chest to shake a little as you watch. She soon slips her top pasts her ears and lets out a happy sigh as she tosses it up on the shelf. She kicks off her sandals and puts set them aside as well before slipping off her shorts, leaving her in her underwear. As enjoyable to look at as she was like this, you don't have to wait long at all to see more. She bends forward as she starts sliding off her panties, continuing to hum. As if her body was slightly dancing to the tune in her head, her hips swayed from side to side, showing off a hint of the feline agility her body must contain, giving a hypnotic movement to her ass as you saw both her tight pucker and pretty pussy lips, angled almost perfectly towards you in her obliviousness.

Her bra comes off next, with a happy sigh as she lets her tits hang free before slipping her underwear onto the shelf. Only this time do her eyes catch your own clothes on the shelf, causing her to frown for a moment, clearly not expecting to see any other clothes down here at the moment. She turns around, quickly scanning the area. She doesn't notice you right away, and through your lidded eyes you watch her tits swaying with her movements, as if her nipples were also scanning the area along with her eyes. She starts walking towards the pool before she abruptly stops. Her eyes widen, affixed to you as she brings a hand to her mouth. She lets out a gasp which she managed to stifle before it grew into a yell, as her arms close in around her body. She goes completely still, utterly petrified by your seemingly sleeping form. However, after a few moments, she tilts her head to the side.

Believing you to be sleeping, she relaxes, breathing out a heavy sigh of relief. She wasn't fully lowering her guard, however, and quickly started looking around for something. Noticing whatever she was looking for, she tiptoes back to the shelf, careful not to make any noise that might wake you. You watch as she picks up her slipper and starts to slowly approach you again, holding the slipper above her head. She takes a deep breath in, puffing out her cheeks as she furrows her brow, doing her best to look intimidating instead of obviously scared.

You had assumed Trix would have informed the others of your presence here, but of course if everyone was asleep when you arrived, then the best place to tell everyone about the male currently living with them would be... at breakfast. Which you were currently not at by choosing to bathe early... which would mean this Sprigatito would also not have gone to breakfast yet. You knew word had to be getting around... but there was always the chance this Sprigatito could have just not heard yet... which would mean she currently thinks she's found a wild Pokémon that snuck into the fort's bath. And if you didn't 'wake up' soon, she was going to throw that sandal at you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:59 pm

I was a bit surprised to see her dance as she began undressing. Dancing naked didn't seem to be the kind of thing most would do. Did that mean she believed she was down here alone? Considering it had been empty when I got here, it could be that she might be the only one that comes down to wash here alone which would make sense if she wanted privacy without resorting to showers instead. Still, it was a good opportunity to enjoy the shape and movements of her body. I imagined it would be enjoyable to see her dance even if she was fully clothed, but it was almost as if the fact that she was undressing while she danced made it better than it would have been even if had been naked from the beginning. The idea of watching strippers starting to make more sense in my head.

I held my breath when she took note of my own discarded clothing before looking around to find who was sharing the pool with her. When she spotted me, I had expected surprise, but lifting the sandal I had not. Did she not catch word of the rumors about me, and did she actually expect to chase a wild male out of here by throwing a sandal at him? If I had been what she thought I was, I imagined doing would just get her raped down here leaving her at his mercy until people started finishing with breakfast if I didn't make off with her before they finished eating. Still I had to do something to avoid getting hit in the face. I would almost certainly flinch leaving a chance she might notice and realize I was only feigning sleep.

Letting out a yawn, I stretched my arms and turned my head away from her as I started to sit back up. I wasn't sure if the surprise would freeze her or make her throw suddenly, but I began to rub the fake sleep from my eyes as I turned toward her unsure if I would be getting a sandal to the face or not. If she remained frozen, I would give her a curious look and make sure to introduce myself, "Hey, I'm Chet. The new guy you've heard about." Then I'd offer my hand for a shake. If she did throw it, I'd of course try to guard my face crying out. "Hey, is that any way to treat the new guy?"
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:26 pm

In the end you experience both, as she does indeed freeze the moment you wake up, leaving her body still for you to look at as she holds her arm above her head, clutching a trembling sandal. After you offer a hand for her to shake, however, she cries out, clutching her eyes as she flings her sandal at your face. You're able to guard your face, though the sandal hits against your arm with some force. For such a small frame, she had a surprisingly strong throw. Moments later she opens her eyes again, realising you weren't retaliating like a wild Pokémon. She clasps her hands together and holds them over her mouth as she draws in a deep breath.

"OhhhmygodI'msosorry,Ithoughtyouweregonnaeatme" At least you think she says eat me, her voice got so fast and so high pitched towards the end there it became quite hard to keep up. She collapses to her knees and starts bowing, soft sobbing tones entering her voice. "Please forgive me, I had no idea we had any men here. I'm the last one to learn anything, I swear!"

She pauses with her face against the floor and her ear twitches. You feel like you could feel the sweat drip from her face as something clicks in her head. She slowly lifts her had back up, eyeing you warily. After a couple of moments of staring, she quickly spins around, clutching her arms over her chest and staying sitting on her heels. "Ohmygod you totally saw me naked! This is so embarrassing!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:02 pm

I let a little tension out as she didn't throw the sandal at me making me think things were going to be okay before I had to suddenly pull my arms back up to protect my face. She certainly had a stronger throwing arm than I'd expected, but I was glad it didn't hurt that bad, and she was certainly quick to apologize even throwing herself onto the floor letting me see from my sitting position her chest pressed into the ground beneath her.

"Yeah, I just arrived late last night, and only like seven girls were up to hear about it, so I figured everyone was finding out this morning. Surprised you didn't hear about Happy walking me through the lounge even if only two people saw me there." I had to hold back a smirk when she mentioned I'd seen her naked though turning still gave me a view of her ass. Still, I made a show of turning away. "Oh right, sorry. I'd really wanted a bath rather than a shower and didn't realize anyone came down here this early." I did get one idea. "If it makes you feel better, I'm not naming any names, but you're not the only girl I've seen naked since I got here." I decided Sandy might get mad just for telling her that much, so I decided not to elaborate further. "Anyway, I'm going to finish washing up, so you can wait for me or just come on in." I tried to make it seem like I had no preference, but in actuality, I really would have liked for her to slip in with me.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:51 am

The Sprigatito continues to whine to herself and shake her body from side to side as if to somehow wriggle free of her shame and embarrassment. Only one you mention having seen another girl naked does she stop, opening her eyes once more and glancing over her shoulder towards you. "What? You got you're late last night and you've already seen someone else..." she runs everything you've said to her through her head again and lets out a loud, drawn out gasp, as if discovering something that has shaken her entire world to its very core. "Happy!" she murmurs, as if the word carried a whole new meaning to it this time. She shakes off her look of shock and returns her attention to you properly.

(6, 3, 3) The nonchalant way you went about cleaning yourself, coupled with coming off in a very non threatening manner did a lot to put the Sprigatito at ease. Her awkwardness didn't evaporate entirely, but she seemed to stop panicking about being naked in front of you. "Right, yeah, I, uh..." she glances over towards the exit and back to you, before sliding one leg out from under her and towards the water. Testing it with her toe, she seemed to way up her options. Deciding the smartest and most sensible move was to shift onto her butt and scoot over with one leg crossed to keep her privates covered and her arms covering her chest, she shuffled on her butt towards the pool before slipping in. "Could you, uh, pass me my sandal? I'll just leave it out by the edge here." she says, sinking in low to keep her chest beneath the steamy water. "I'm Mary-Jane by the way. Sorry for throwing it at you like that."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:21 am

I was a little curious what she meant by happy. Did she think I saw the nurse naked? While I had Happy was asleep at the time, and I'd hate for her to get the wrong impression, but at the same time, I'd hate to tell her it wasn't Happy and have her guess other girls until she reached one I wouldn't deny. It did bring up the question of why she would have thought I saw Happy naked, but I wasn't exactly keen on questioning her about it either. "Well, it's nice to meet you Mary-Jane. As I said earlier, I'm Chet."

I was glad she seemed to calm down and decide it was better to just get into the water rather than redress right in front of me. If only she hadn't decided to very clearly cover herself as she got in. Reaching over for the sandal, I made an overdramatic huff. "So you throw it in my face, and then you expect me to just give it back?" I raised my hand as if to throw it, but then chuckle and hold it out for her. "Just kidding. No hard feelings?" I hoped my little joke would ease some tension though I didn't know her well enough to be sure. Still, I would return to cleaning myself though as I continued, a cheeky idea did come to mind. Focusing my thoughts, I concentrated on her naked form and the sway of her hips as she'd danced. Even if she didn't want to give me a show, I figured I could give her a show instead. I just didn't want to take it too far. Just enough to get a half chub without standing up with a full erection in front of her.

(4, 1)I felt like I got things about right by the time I'd finished cleaning up. "Alright, I'll get going now. Gotta make sure I don't miss breakfast." Standing up, I didn't pay any mind to my cockhead poking out of my sheath. It wasn't quite as much as I'd intended to show, but it would do as I walked over to the shelves to get dressed. It also wouldn't be half as uncomfortable stuffed in these tight jeans.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:43 am

Her eyes go wide as you raise the sandal above your head and they stay that way even after you reveal your ruse. She keeps them affixed to the sandal and the hand you hold it out with. She forces out a chuckle of her own, before gingerly reaching forward and taking the sandal from you and placing it out of the pool. "Thankyou. And I'm still really sorry about that." With that out of the way, she seems to finally start to relax a bit, focusing on cleaning herself, even if she keeps most of her body beneath the water at all times.

As you stand up, however, you get her to freeze up once more, her eyes catching the sight of your cock emerging from your sheath. Even if it was only poking out a little, it was still enough to catch her eye and it wasn't exactly a difficult mystery for her to solve to figure out what would get your dick to start stirring from your sheath. Blushing beneath her fur, she averts her gaze quickly, humming that little tune of hers even louder to try and distract herself from your presence. You're sure she snuck a glance or two as you walked past her and exited the pool.

"Oh-okay, well it was nice meeting you Chet. I- uh" her voice is nervous as she seems to be unsure if she should look at you or at the floor as she talks to you and she seems to settle for going back and forth between the two. "I'll see you around. I hope you... enjoy breakfast."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:09 am

I felt a bit worried when she froze up that she might not have gotten my joke, but she just seemed to deal with it a little slower. Probably wasn't going to help me with her in the short term, but it wasn't something that couldn't be recovered from. "Sure, it's water under the bridge."

As I stood up though, I had to turn my head to hide a smirk. It felt really good to just casually stand up in front of a girl flashing her my dick as if it was no big deal, and that blush made me imagine she might have keep what she saw in mind for a private moment. (3)An errant thought reminded me that a real man would have made a pass on her instead, but I dismissed the shook the thought off. The encounter with the Poochyena had obviously had an effect on me, but I kept up hope that I could get rid of it if I just kept my confidence up.

With clothes back on, I waved to Mary-Jane doing her the courtesy of not turning around right now. "Good meeting you, Mary-Jane. Ah, don't tell Fang you shared a bath with me. She seemed a bit disappointed that I was dressing myself today." Before she could possibly ask any questions about that, I made my way back up the stairs and out the door intent to go get me that breakfast now that I was feeling warm, clean, and refreshed.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:05 pm

Mary-Jane returns her attention to cleaning herself as you leave, however just as you're getting up the stairs you hear her call out after you. "Wait, what?" Clearly shocked by your final comment, you leave her without clarity. "How? What? I can't keep track of who you've been naked with!" you faintly catch as you leave to go get breakfast.

Without Happy's guidance, you need to find where breakfast is being served on your own. Fortunately you spot a couple of people entering a room off to the side of the main lounge. Following them through, you find yourself in what must be the fort's cafeteria or dining hall. Food is presented along a wall to your left, seemingly offered up in a buffet style. Pokémon are able to collect food themselves and find a seat at any of the large round tables that fill up the room. The tables are set quite low to the floor, and people sit upon cushions to eat. It seems like the room could hold easily as twice as many people as are here currently, though there is enough here that it feels quite daunting when a hushed whisper spreads across the room, silencing the conversations that were going on as everyone turns to face you.

"Oh, sweet pea, there you are!" Happy calls out, either oblivious to or choosing to ignore everyone gawking at you as she gets up from her seat and walks over to you. She dabs the area around her lips with her napkin and gestures towards the food. "Lets get you nice and fed. The Pecha berry pie is my personal favourite, and there are some sweet and spicy poffins in that basket there if either of those are more to your liking. You shouldn't have too hard a time finding something you like, hun. Despite everything, we've got some of the best chefs in-"

She's cut off by a blue haired woman with simian features stepping up beside the two of you and leaning forward so she cuts off your line of sight from each other. Not that you could complain too much, as her blue dress seems to be struggling to contain some very hefty cleavage. "Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the pie, Happy. Mmhmm~" she says, giving a nod. Her tone is cheery, but almost sounds like its hiding something bordering on hostile. "But you should really give the pudding a shot. I've heard from a lot of people that its today's favourite." She turns to you, a wide, beaming smile on her face as she holds out her hand. "You must be that male we heard about. I'm Whisk, best chef in Sunnycove."

"Oh... oh dearie..." Happy murmurs, suddenly seeming a little worried. "Whisk, hun, I'm sure he'll take his time to properly decide what he wants to eat. No need for you or-"

Before she can finish, a tutting noise cuts through the conversation. "Whisk, Whisk, Whisk." a haughty voice repeats as a second woman with simian features approaches, though this time with a green colour scheme to her. This was the missing piece of the puzzle to figure out what Pokémon Whisk was. She must be a Simipour, making the newcomer a Simisage, the evolved forms of the elemental monkeys. "Our guest comes from far away, and will obviously have the well developed pallet of a traveller. Your, ah... simple concoctions would seem bland to one of such discerning taste as..." she turns to you, tapping her finger against her head as she tries to recall your name, presumably having been told it by either Trix or Happy. "...Cheese."

Not waiting for you to correct her, she cups your chin between her thumb and index finger and starts tilting your head from side to side. "An enigmatic traveller such as yourself no doubt wants a meal seasoned richly with spices and herbs that will make sure your meal is as much an adventure as your life, do you not?" she asks.

Before you can ask, Whisk interjects on your behalf. "Oh, Garnish, so nice of you to come say hello to our guest." she says, in that same overly cheer tone as before. Although now the hinted hostility underneath was made clearer. Whisk wanted to push her food over Garnish's. "Chet, this is my sister, Garnish. She's a good cook too! if you want to find someone that can make grass taste good, I can think of no one better for the job."

Two sisters and they're both of the elemental monkey lines and seemingly competing chefs. If it wouldn't be too ridiculous, you half expect a third-

"Cheaters!" you here a yell that shakes the room. Sure enough, a red haired Simisear comes bounding towards the group of you, practically leaping over tables as she does so. In her hands, she clutches something baked so hot and fresh it looked like it was steaming. She lands in a crouching position and holds the bun out towards you. "Trying to get a leg up over me! You dishonour our kitchen! Here, new guy. Taste this. Let both my sisters know how superior Sauté is as a chef. My food is forged in the fires of true passion for cooking, and no amount of sweetening of seasoning will make up for that!"

"Oh dear, the runt is at it again." Garnish says, releasing your chin to fold her arms as she rolls her eyes.

Whisk clasps her hands together and turns to Sauté bending forward to talk to her sister who stayed in her crouched position. "Sauté, what did we say about you leaving the kitchen?"

Sauté pouts, turning her face away from Whisk. "...Not to do it during dining hours unless it was an emergency..." she grumbles.

Happy lets out a heavy sigh before gesturing to the three women that had gathered around. "Chet, these are the chefs I mentioned. They can be a little... competitive. Whisk, Garnish and Sauté. They used to run rival restaurants in the village, but with everything that's happened they now share the fort's kitchen until we can get the village safe for people to move back into."

Being introduced properly, Whisk giggles happily at you and curtseys, Garnish gives an elegant bow and Sauté holds her bun up even closer towards your face, staring at you with an intense amount of determination.

The Sisters, Garnish, Sauté and Whisk
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:53 pm

I chuckled as Mary-Jane got more confused about who'd seen me naked. Of course, she was confusing who'd seen me naked with whom I'd seen naked, but that was a Venn-Diagram I was not going to break out, so I just shouted back as I left. "No time gotta go, bye."

Returning to the lounge, I realized I had no idea how to get to the kitchen. Thankfully, there were some other people on the move, and following them did lead me to the cafeteria. I froze momentarily when everyone stopped to turn and look at me, but Happy, appearing not to even notice, started talking as if nothing was wrong which did helped to ease things a little. I realized that, if possible, it would be better to face new people in small groups instead of all at once until I'd met more people.

As I was led to the table, I realized I was in a bit of a bind. Right, the games gave the berries flavors sometimes. Sadly, I never paid much mind to that aspect of the game, so I had no idea what food was going to have what flavor.

Even worse, before I could even start to pick out anything, I was assailed by what appeared to be a chef. She was a little more human looking than the others I'd met, and I wasn't really all that familiar with the Pans and Simis, so it took me a bit to place her species, but that wasn't the end of it as she appeared she had two sisters, and strained would have been a way to understate the relationship. Sauté in particular being a little aggressive as even as they introduced themselves, she was trying to push the bun to me. It certainly seemed like getting the town up and running would be important though that probably wouldn't work well until we had enough people to occupy the place.

"Uh, hi ladies. Yes, I'm Chet. It's nice to meet you, but I'm not really a food critic. I'd just like to eat my food in peace." I shrugged still looking about nervously wondering if the remaining crowd had returned to eating and chatting, or if they were watching the spectacle that was unfolding right in front of me.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:31 pm

The crowd was very much still watching, though on the bright side they were no longer gawking at the sole male in the fort and were instead amused by the ruckus the Simisisters were making. The Simisisters didn't seem too happy with letting your answer end things, however, and they started to crowd you more. As unnerving as that was, one thing you couldn't complain about was what that led to. Whisk was first, stepping right up against your side to the point that her heavy breasts pressed against your arm, almost ready to softly envelope it. "I'm so sorry about my sisters, Chet." she says, whispering right in your ear with a sweet tone that sent a shiver down your spine. "I can make them back off for you and go get you some food while you find your seat." she places her hand on your chest and rubs it softly. "You just let me know if either of them bother you again, okay?"

Garnish harrumphs and then you find her own chest pressed against your opposite arm. Her hand trails up your back, before you feel her fingers delicately tickling behind your ears. "My, my, there's no need to worry. I assure you, you don't need to be a food critic to know what you like. Do you know what you like? If not, I'm very good at finding what my customers like. Give me fifteen minutes alone with you and I'll serve you a dish you'll never forget."

Sauté glances between her two sisters, grunting and muttering to herself, before her gaze fixes itself on yours. She takes a deep breath and then lunges forward, pressing her boobs against your face. "Boobs!" she yells. "Now eat me food!"

She's pinched by her ear as Happy drags her back with surprising ease given how much more fit Sauté looks compared to the nurse. "Ow, ow, ow!" Sauté grumbles, tossing her freshly baked bun at you in a last ditch effort to get you to taste her cooking. Happy releases Sauté after getting enough distance between her and you, pulls up a chair and gestures for you to sit in it. "I'll pick you out something to eat, sweet pea. You just have a seat and take it easy, okay?" she says, before giving a pointed look towards Whisk and Garnish. Both women sigh and step away from you, pouting as they start to walk away. Whisk turns back to you to give a polite wave as she goes.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:13 pm

I felt relief that, while I was still being looked at, it was those in my general area that were the real focal point of everyone's attention. I might still get some weird attention once the sister were done making a scene, but it broke the initial tension for now. Perhaps it would be better if I tried to avoid crowded areas trying to get to know smaller groups of people until more people were used to my presence. Though that could be a problem if I find myself alone with someone weird. Aside from the Simisisters right in front of me, Fang also came to mind as at least a little crazy.

I was distracted by those thoughts finding one of my arms sinking into the soft, supple embrace of cleavage followed quickly by the other. The whispers in my ears and the gentle caress up and down my back sent a shiver through me. If I didn't have fur all over my face, I was sure my cheeks would be crimson. Well, at least these three weren't worried about me going feral on them. At least, unconcerned enough to be clearly using their feminine wiles on a guy. Were there any depths to these ladies' rivalry?

Sauté kind of ruined it by being far too blunt. I nearly broke out into a fit of laughter as her idea of seduction appeared to be shouting boobs at me. It was enough to momentarily distract me from the feelings welling up inside of me at her sister's touches. It also didn't help when Happy started to pull her from me giving me some breathing room. It was surprising how easily she pulled her. Was Happy stronger than she looked, or did her work as a nurse meant she knew just how to make something painful with relatively little force? Still, she seemed insistent about me eating her food, and not wanting to let it be wasted...(5, 4)I managed to catch it without too much trouble.

While I was thankful for being pulled from an awkward situation, I couldn't help but feel a little coddled by the nurse. I got the feeling that it was just her way of being kind and wasn't meant to be condescending, so I ignored those feelings until I could figure out how to put my feelings in a way that wouldn't come off the wrong way. Taking the offered seat, I decided to go ahead and try the bun as it was the only food I had on me, and I was certainly getting hungry.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:44 pm

You feel eyes boring into the back of your head as Sauté stares at you while being dragged back into the kitchen by her sisters. Whether or not you give her any indication of what she's looking for by the the time she's dragged away is up to you, but as you take that first bite of the bun, you can't help but admit... it was really fucking good. Good enough to warrant the hassle you just went through? Well, that depended entirely on how much into food you were. But easily some of the best pastries you had... enough to wonder what else Sauté might be capable of if given her restaurant and regular kitchen back. It warms you up right a way, a comfortable heat spreading through your body that helps you relax on your cushion seat

Happy fetches you a few other pieces on a tray and brings you over a small selection to pick from, though you can't deny a small inclination towards trying out the pastries after tasting this first one. "Sorry about that, sweet pea. Trix has been telling everyone to go easy on you on your first day, let you decide your own pace. But some folk are just a bit more fiery than others. In some cases literally."

Your attention is drawn to movement beside you as a familiar face sits on your table, joining you and Happy. Sandy, who has a bowl of pudding with her. "Caught the tail end of that as I came in. Seems like the sisters were eager to find a tie breaker, huh? So, whose side did you come out on? Or did you play it neutral in the end?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:33 pm

It was certainly good. A real testament to its chef though it wouldn't be fair to pick a favorite before I'd tasted everything else, and I really wasn't sure I wanted to get in the middle of such a fierce sibling squabble. I'd never really understood siblings, and these three appeared the most aggressive I'd ever seen. I quirked an eye when Happy mentioned what Trix had said. "Yeah, a little intimidating having so many eyeing me down like that." It was a strange mix of, at the very least, suspicion, curiosity, and interest that made me hyper-aware when I was being watched, or was it just my imagination? With new food in front of me, I decided to just try a mix of things. If they kept pushing, I might actually decide its better to just pick one, but I wanted to at least try other stuff before I settled on one.

I felt a little relaxed as Sandy took a seat giving me another familiar face. "Nah, I stayed neutral. After what happened at the bath, I wasn't too keen on actually looking for trouble." I froze as I realized I brought up the incident with Mary-Jane. Figuring both of them would want to know what happened, I decided to say it though like with my story to Trix, I kept certain details to myself. "I ran into someone on the way back from the baths." They didn't need to know we saw each other naked in the water. "She must not have heard Trix's announcement or the rumors cause she didn't hesitate to lob her sandal at me. She apologized after she realized I wasn't actually wild, but it caught me off guard when she did it in the middle of my introduction. You said tiebreaker, so they've actually got people picking favorites among them?"
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:54 pm

"Oh dearie, sorry to hear that." Happy says, frowning sympathetically. "Trix has been telling everyone as soon as she could, but there was always a chance you'd run into someone before they had a chance to hear the news. At least it seems she understood once you got a chance to explain. Shouldn't be too much more of that around here after breakfast, especially now most everyone has got a chance to see you."

When your brought up others picking favourites between the Simisisters, Sandy gives a tired nod. "Yeah... before we picked up on just how far they would take this competition. Small comments at first, mostly by people that had eaten at their restaurants. Then later whenever anyone complimented any food, the other sisters would ask if they thought it was better or worse than one of their own dishes. We thought trying to dish out praise evenly would put an end to it, but now they seem to think they're all tied for appreciation and are trying to find someone new to end their stalemate. They can be a bit intense because of it, but if you get a chance to talk to any of them separately they can be much easier to deal with."

As Sandy spoke, you noticed another figure you recognise come through the door. Mary-Jane, and she seems to spot you immediately, her eyes going wide and she hesitates with a half step before going to collect some food. You noted how one of her sandals had a slight squeak to it as she stepped on it, still wet from when she threw it at you. Her eyes shift between you and Happy, clearly still considering her incorrect assumption that the two of you had possibly slept together as a very real possibility. You could invite her over to sit with you and get an opportunity to know her better with your clothes on, or just focus on chatting with the two women currently sharing your table.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:09 am

I listened on to the explanation. "Yeah, the pools were pretty empty, so I got the impression she didn't expect to see anyone down there this time of day." As I thought about it, I wondered...If she tried to use the pools when they were empty, and didn't talk to enough people to hear the rumors before she arrived, I wondered if she had many friends around here. She had also said she was the last to hear things if I recalled correctly.

"I think I'll try to stay out of that for now, but I'm not sure how long that will work. They were getting pretty pushy, and I don't know how far they would take it." I could still remember how Garnish and Whisk pressed their bosoms against my arm. They wouldn't actually go further than that, would they? The idea of the three of them naked feeding me food in my bed briefly flitted through my mind though I wasn't sure at that point if I'd really be judging the food itself.

Seeing Mary-Jane walk in, I wasn't sure what to do. She had clearly given Happy a weird look which meant I really had given her a misconception about Happy and me. Was there something I didn't know about Happy I didn't know about that made such a conclusion not so wild, or did she just jump to a strange conclusion? I was hesitant to bring her into a conversation with me; Happy, who she thought I saw naked and maybe more; and Sandy, who I actually saw naked. There was also my question of whether or not she had any friends around here. I decided to invite her waving her over though trying to do it behind my back, so Happy and Sandy wouldn't see it. Without them knowing she could make the decision without seeing them looking at her either scaring her away or pressuring her to accept my invite.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:27 am

Mary-Jane catches your invitation and spends a few seconds mulling it over. Whether deciding she wants to spend time with you or thinking it would be rude to turn down the invitation, she ends up coming over and joining your table. "Hey again. Super sorry about the sandal and everything. I really didn't expect to see a male on the fort, so I kind of freaked out. All better now." she says as she settles onto her cushion.

"Oh, so she's the one you mentioned then." Sandy says. "I think I've seen you around, Mary-Jane right? We've not gotten much of a chance to speak before."

"Ohmygodyoutoldthemnooooo" Is the cleanest possible translation of what comes out of Mary-Jane's mouth as she slams her face into her hands, trying to hide herself from the world and clearly assuming the worst about what details were shared. "I'm so sorry, I swear I'm not normally as much of a mess as I was then. And I wasn't trying to pull anything by bathing with him."

That last comment was directed more at Happy than anyone else, much to the nurse's mild confusion, but it let the cat - or in this case the Sprigatito - right out of the bag,

"You bathed with him?" Sandy said, bewildered but then snorting. "Wait, no way." she turns to you and leans in, whispering. "Is that, like, your thing or something? I mean, we were clean enough when we got back last night, so why did you need to bathe this morning?"

She seems to be teasing you more than anything else, though it was an awkward situation to suddenly find yourself thrown into. You had seen all three of these women naked, although only two were aware of that fact, and now they were all talking to each other and while no one seemed mad at you, it was less than a usual conversation.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 am

I was a little nervous that when she accepted, but I didn't expect things to go that far south that suddenly. I blushed when she openly admitted that we'd bathed together. This had clearly been a mistake. "I accidentally mentioned meeting someone, but I told them you threw a shoe at me as I was leaving the bath." There really wasn't much reason to not admit I had lied and just hope they would understand the reason.

At the same time, I was shocker as Sandy asked if it was my thing. Did she think I'd purposely ran into Mary? "No, I'm just in the habit of bathing in the morning. Plus, I figured it would be empty if everyone was eating. I thought I was right at first, but someone else had the idea after me." I looked this way and that figuring it was better to come clean before Mary-Jane said anything else. "I also let slip that I saw someone naked, but I didn't tell her who it was." I decided to leave out that I already knew how she thought it was as I hoped desperately Mary-Jane wouldn't let slip her suspicion about Happy and me though I found myself considering asking her why Happy of all people during a private moment. Deciding I couldn't just let this conversation drift uncontrolled through such choppy waters, I figured it was best to change the subject to something less riddled with traps. "So, what do you gals do for fun around here?" Considering this building was about the only safe space, options had to be limited, but people had to have some entertainment to get their minds off things.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games