Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Breeding Frenzy [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Breeding Frenzy [Firehead]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:34 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Chet Sprigs
Race: Eevee
Appearance: Image
https://e621.net/posts/2205996
Background: Chet was always a fan of Pokemon, especially the Mystery Dungeon side series. The idea of being transported into an exciting world of adventure to escape his boring life had always appealed to him.

One day, on his way to work, he heard a shout and noticed a purse snatcher running his way. Without thinking, he moved into the man's path as the assailant collided with him, he felt a sharp pain in his chest only seeing the knife that had slipped through his ribs as he fell back against the pavement, his life bleeding out of him.

After consciousness slipped completely from him, he very suddenly woke up to the sounds of...the ocean? Sitting up, he was surprised to find no pain, and touching his chest led him to an even bigger surprise. Not only was there no sign of the stab wound, but he was covered head to toe in beige fur. A look at the water nearby revealed that not only was he far from his home city, but he appeared to be an Eevee as well.

Moves:
Tackle, Tail Whip, Growl, Helping Hand

Perks:
Stealthy: Chet is rather good at slipping about unnoticed when he wants to be
Sweet Charm: With the excitement of his new surroundings, Chet had lost much of the awkwardness that hid how cute he actually could be drawing the attention of females as well as males.
Endless Endurance: For reasons he is not fully certain of, his new body has much higher stamina then his old one allowing him to push himself physically for longer, even sexually.
Flaws:
Sexually Inexperienced: Due to a lack of experience in his old life, Chet isn't used to sex, and his body is extra sensitive leading to him reaching his peak rather quickly.
Inexperienced Fighter: Having lived in a rather peaceful society for most of his life, Chet is not a skilled warrior and will need to rely on brains rather than brawn.
Psychic Vulnerability: Despite his typing being neutral to psychic attacks, his mind seems rather more vulnerable than would be expected.

Turn Ons: Submissive Females, Dominant Males, Rape, Roleplay, Mild BDSM, Sex as Reward, Sexual Bets, Humiliation, Blackmail, Breeding Talk, Messy Orgasms, Cream Pie, Cum Marking
Turn Offs: Guro, Heavy BDSM, Watersports, Scat

The steady sounds of the waves rolling in against the sands of the beach you awoke on are all that surrounds you for now as you come to terms with your new reality. The sun which stood high when you came do now had begun its steady descent out of the sky as noon passed by. The sand beneath, wet from where the water meets the coast, is left marked with the distinct paw print of an Eevee as you move through it. And the passing of waves bring with them the reflection of your new body staring back at you from below, before the tide pulled it back out to sea.

Its a lot to come to terms with, perhaps more than your brain can even fully comprehend at once. The water rushing between your ankles, the sand beneath your paws, the feeling of the wind brushing through your fur... it was all too real to be a dream. You could even smell the seaweed and salty foam from the waves.

You stand on a long stretch of beach, golden sand like you would see in a holiday commercial. It seems to be vaguely crescent shaped, tapering off at the ends as far as you can see before the lush green of a jungle carries on. Behind you, a white cliff face keeps you from leaving the beach easily without trying to climb up or find a path. Over the top of the cliff, the leaves of tropical trees poke out, swaying lightly in the wind. You were someplace new... as someone new. Something new. Somehow, you were a Pokémon now.

Though you aren't given much time to contemplate this new reality of yours and how you got here. A shrill cry cuts through the silence that pervades the beach. You're ears twitch at the sound, letting you trace its direction and distance far more easily than your human ears ever could. Running from down the beach, you see three figures heading towards you.

"Help! Someone help! Please!" you hear a woman shouting, waving her arms in the air. Its difficult to make out at first, but as they race towards you, you can see these features start to take shape. A tail... two in fact. A muzzle. A... Buizel? She had a shapeliness to her you wouldn't expect from a Pokémon. Even from hear you could see the bounce of her bust as it was hugged tight by the ocean blue swimsuit that hugged her body. Her thighs her thick, clearly athletic, though she ran with some exhaustion to her gate. She had been running for a while from...

Two Poochyenas. Which didn't wear anything like the blue swimsuit the Buizel had on. Instead, they were both naked. Or practically so, with a few pieces of fabric clinging to their bodies showing that though they once wore clothes, they have since torn them off. They run frantically, until they seem to give up on running and drop onto all fours, chasing the Buizel in the more animalistic manner you'd normally expect a Poochyena to move in. But what was most noteable about them was what was between their legs. They each sported a thick, pulsing, red cock, with thicker still knots at the base, drooling precum into the sand below as they bounded after their prey.

The Buizel, who seemed to be waving for your help, stops as she sees you more clearly, her eyes going wide. "No!" she cries, despair in her voice as tears start to well up in her eyes. "Stay away from me, no!"

In a panic caused by the sight of you, she stumbles back and trips over. This gives the Poochyena's all they needed to catch up as the two of them start to pounce on her, pinning her down and starting to paw at that swimsuit of hers as she frantically tries to fend them off. Her movements are clearly exhausted as she struggles against them. Its all futile. They try to rip at her swimsuit, but it doesn't give easily, however one of them tugs at the top until he can bite it and then starts to tear away at it with his teeth. Its no mystery now what they'll plan to do should you not intervene.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Breeding Frenzy [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:21 am

Chet found himself surprised at his surroundings wondering if it was all just a delusion brought on by his life fading, but as he felt the waves lick at his ankles, it felt far too clear to be anything but real. Still, it was hard to come to terms with, so he spent more time taking it all in than he probably should have. Because of this, he was still in a bit of shock when he saw the woman running towards him running from assailants who put up a spirited pursuit.

He'd assumed he was misunderstanding what he was seeing when he took note of the erections bouncing between their back legs as they bound after her on all fours like wild, rabid animals. Finally, he realized the girl wasn't just calling out for anyone to help, she had noticed him. Finally, he turned more than just his head to face her, but as his front side came into her view, he was shocked to see her come to a sudden stop being so intent on not getting any closer to him that she fell on her ass easily getting overtaken by her assailants.

As they tore at her swimsuit, it became all too clear that he wasn't just imagining things when he considered what they had planned for her, and they were already very close to ripping the swimsuit that acted as her only article of clothing. There was a bit of excitement at what he was seeing play out, but he couldn't just let a woman get raped in front of him. It just wasn't something he could consider doing, but she was already too weak to do anything more than struggle, and there were two of them. Given the circumstances, could he actually succeed? He didn't know, but he couldn't just let that play out. "Get off of her, you sleazy bastards." Charging forward, he rushed in to tackle the one with his teeth on her suit hoping to break his grip.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:28 pm

Your feet kick up sand as you rush over to the Buizel's rescue. Or attempted rescue, at least, not knowing how well you could fair against two such wild and aggressive Poochyenas. The one with her blue one piece in his jaw lifts his head, shaking it from side to side as the slick polyester tugs up, revealing more of the Buizel's cleavage being squeeshed together and out of the confines of her top by the rough handling of her suit. She's thrashing about beneath them, keeping them focused on her as you approach, although they have her firmly pinned beneath them, one of their pulsing cocks even smacking against her muzzle in the frenzy on the ground before you.

Focused as they are on their prey, neither male even notices your approach until your lunge to tackle the one tearing at her top. His eyes widen as he glances at you, and you throw yourself against his body. You feel the strength of his muscles threaten to bounce you back into the sand, but your momentum carries through, knocking him off of the Buizel. It feels strange... different then what you would expect from normal physical contact. Its as if an instinct within you had taken over, letting you tap into an inner strength. Something in your mind clicks... of course... a move. You've just used a Pokémon move. A rip is heard as your force knocks him clear off, but he still holds a piece of the swimsuit in his jaw. The blue polyester tears open, leaving the Buizel's tits bouncing free, catching your eyes in the brief moments you and the Poochyena both are tumbling off of her. You see her own eyes, shocked and alarmed as they are, seem noticeably surprised by you in particular, although for whatever reasons why you'll have to wait to ask.

You and the Poochyena both tumble into the sand, rolling a few feet away from the Buizel. By the time you've gotten to your feet the aggressive male is lunging at you, staggering you as he tries to tackle you back down to the ground. You feel the wind leave your body as you fall on your back and the Poochyena climbs on top. There's a feeling of warmth from between your legs and you look down to see his thick cock rub against the sheath that held your own dick, his tips motions inadvertently coaxing your own tip out just a little as he grinds against you. His cock is... well, very big, which is made clearer as he pins you down and lets his balls slide up to press against your own, leaving the tip of his cock to drag across your body and up past your belly button. He clearly doesn't want to just grind against you and show of his size, however, as you feel him grip tightly onto your shoulders and try to turn you over and shove your face into the sand. Its quite plain what he'll do if you don't shake him off soon.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:32 pm

As I charged at them yelling, I was surprised that they didn't react at all to me charging in. Were they so distracted with the woman beneath them that they didn't notice me coming, or did they not view me as a threat to begin with? Either way, I felt myself shifting my shoulder forward without thinking as I slammed into my target. It felt strangely natural to charge in that way even though i had no idea what I was really doing. Had that been a move? Either way it managed to be enough to knock him off of the Buizel though it didn't make him release his grip, and he shredded part of her suit as we went tumbling away from her. I even caught sight of them bouncing out in the open where all of us could see them, but before I could think to speak out an apology, I rolled to a stop only to find my opponent had used my momentary distraction to jump onto me pushing me down to the ground. The way he ground his erection against my sheath which had already started to fill out from the sight of the Buizel's bouncing out. Was he actually planning to fuck me? There was no hesitation like he either didn't realize I was a guy or didn't even care in the slightest.

Feeling his paws on my shoulders, I felt him start to twist as he wanted me on all fours. There was no doubt now in what he planned to do if he got me into such a position beneath him. Still, how was I going to stop him? I'd felt how muscular he was when I'd tackled him and knew only my momentum had allowed me to knock him over, and being pinned down gave me no chance to build up anywhere near enough to dislodge his weight from atop me. I grabbed his wrist squeezing as hard as I could to delay him as my mind raced for a solution. If I didn't do something quick, he'd just roll me over and make me his literal bitch. I had no choice but to rely on instinct again. If I could call on another move it might allow me to get out of this, but what moves did I even have? I closed my eyes thinking it through, if I could just get him to loosen his grip again for even just a moment, maybe I could knock him away. As that thought crossed my mind, I felt something similar to when I tackled, but this time, instead, a rumble grew in my throat as I growled out at him, "Back off!" With little time to process how he'd reacted to my words, I wrenched at his wrist trying to use it as leverage to shove him to the side.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm

Growl - 5, 4 - Success

You feel your body reacting to you will as a animalist growl is carried with your voice. As wild as he is, the Poochyena clearly reacts, lifting his head back as hesitation flickers across his face and his grip weakens just a little.

Contested Check: You (-1d due to flaw) 6 v Poochyena (-1d due to Growl) 4

This provides you the opening you needed to pull free of his grip and throw him off of you and onto his side. Letting out a yelp like a startled dog, the Poochyena stumbles on the sand as he tries to get back onto his feet, taking a crouching stance as he looks out you, taking a moment now to appraise you as a threat rather than just pounce upon you like he was before. You felt as you forced him off of you, he was definitely stronger than you, but your growl helped rattle him enough to help even the playing field. It seemed playing smart rather than strong was the key here.

Although whatever you do, you may have to do it quickly. Even with one Poochyena distracted, the Buizel wasn't fairing well against the one that was still on her. She had tried to wriggle free, falling onto her stomach and trying to crawl out from under the Poochyena, dragging her tits against the sand. The Poochyena still had his grip on her, however, and kept dragging her back under him as it tried to claw at her swimsuit. The tear left in the top had now been pulled open to come loose around her shoulder, and the Poochyena on top of her was in the process of ripping it down off her back, all the while its pulsing cock rubbed against her thighs, smearing the fur there with his precum.

The Poochyena you were fighting, however, now stood between you and the Buizel. He lifts his head up and howls into the sky, a primal hunger in his call before he looks back down at you with a ferocious gaze. That was just any howl, that had to be a move of his own. Now revved up again, he lunges back towards you, eager to try to force you into submission once more.

Poochyena's roll - 4, 4

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Taking the Poochyena's attack head on will leave you with only 1d to roll to defend yourself with. If you use a move to strengthen your position or help in some other way, roll 2d6 and on a success the move works as intended and you get to contest the Poochyena's attack with 2d6 as well.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:30 pm

Glad to see him hesitate, I threw the Poochyena off of me and rolled to my hands and knees it only took a moment to remember that that was the exact position, he wanted me in, so I quickly stood back up onto my feet. My attention was drawn back to Buizel who was now on her belly and was quickly losing more of her swimsuit. I was getting more nervous as this continued. It was a struggle just to keep from getting raped by this one. If I continued struggling with this one, she was certain to get raped, and I might share her fate anyway considering I was no fighter, but he was pressing me too hard for me to do much to help her out. That thought gave me an idea, but doing it would leave me vulnerable. Still, working together with her might be better than each of us struggling by ourselves.

Hearing the howl as my opponent regained his fighting spirit, I realized I had to make a move quickly or lose any chance. Bracing myself against the expected attack as best as I could, I turned my head giving the Buizel a quick glance as I called out feeling another surge of instinct adding a Helping Hand through my words. "You got this, don't let him just do as he pleases."(4,1) I didn't have much time to see if my encouragement was enough to help her break her assailant's hold before I felt my own opponent slam into me(3). My best efforts to brace myself had proven fruitless as I went tumbling head over heels across the sand with almost no control of my momentum.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:47 pm

The Buizel's eyes light up as you call out to her. Her face is pressed down, cheek rubbing against the sand as she looks over towards you, the same surprise as before when you pushed the Poochyena off of her showing on her face. It passes after a couple of moments as she furrows her brow and starts to struggle with more vigour against the Poochyena on top of her. (4, 3 v 2, 2) With an excerted effort and a lot of grunting, the Buizel is able to force her tired muscles to move with greater force and throw the Poochyena off of her before staggering to her feet. Her swimsuit hangs in tatters, clinging to one shoulder while half of it hangs low to her waist, leaving her firm tits swaying lightly as she strikes up a more combative stance and faces down the Poochyena.

Your own battle is going less well, as the Poochyena sends you tumbling across the sand and keeps his assault going. (4, 2 v 6) Despite having the advantage, as he grabs you to try and spread your legs open, you're able to kick up enough sand to force him to swipe it away from his eyes and stagger back. Its a momentary reprieve as he's on you again soon after, but you have a chance to get to your feet and decide on your next move.

Incoming 5, 1 attack from the Poochyena
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:23 pm

As I went tumbling about, my eyes caught sight of Buizel up on her feet now, so it seemed my plan had at least gotten her out of trouble though it had left me open to being put back into trouble. Feeling my opponent upon me already grabbing at my ankles to try to force my legs apart for him. Out of sheer desperation, I grabbed the sand beneath me and scattered it about thankfully managing to get some of it in his eyes. Coming to a stop, I quickly got back to my feet. We were finally in a position where we seemed to be on equal footing, but our opponents still seemed to be better fighters than us, and we'd had some lucky break, so it might only be a matter of time before things turned sour.

I figured I was finally at a point where I should go on the offensive, but I couldn't take him in a straight brawl. What I needed was an opening. Suddenly, an idea came to me. Turning suddenly, I lifted my tail slapping him across the face with a Tail Whip.(6,6) I then dropped into a squat I went to Tackle him directly in the legs.(6,1) Ducking down against his knees, I attempted to send him flying over me to give him a taste of tumbling uncontrolled into the sand.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:44 pm

Poochyena is taken off of his feet, rolling over you as you send him onto the sand behind you. The swiftness and efficiency with which you execute your strategy would be incredibly impressive, were it not for the moment when, while he was tumbling over the top of you, his cock slaps you across the muzzle. The thick heat leaves a small smear of pre against your cheek, but far more noticeable is the heavy musk that fills your nose the brief moment he has contact against your face. You feel your own body heating up slightly in response, a stirring in your sheath and a slight dizziness to your head. Fortunately you're not nearly as dazed as the Poochyena is after being knocked onto his back on the beach behind you.

The Buizel attempts to go on the offensive herself, darting quickly towards the Poochyena she was fighting to try and knock him over as well. (4, 1 v 4, 2) However it doesn't go quite as well and she finds herself being flipped onto the ground by a swift swing of his strong arm. She cries out from the impact, though her voice is swiftly muffled. Glancing over you can see why. As she collapsed onto the ground, the Poochyena gripped her by the fur on her head and used the opening of her shouting to quickly shove his thick length into her muzzle. Her eyes go wide as she gags around his cock, trying to shift her mouth away, though he keeps her lodged in place as he starts to let out a Howl and pump his hips forward, his knot swelling and slapping against her lips.

She might still be able to fight back, but it would definitely be an uphill struggle. If you were to rush to her aid, you could probably get the jump on the Poochyena that was attacking her (+1 D6 to the attack roll), however that would leave you vulnerable to the one you were currently fighting who, while on the back foot, was currently getting back on his fight.

(Incoming 2,2 attack from the Poochyena attacking you. It becomes a 6, 2, 2 if you try to help Buizel. One success is needed on the check to help Buizel.)
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:26 pm

I let out a sigh of relief as he went tumbling over me, but I felt myself cringe as his cock rubbed against my cheek. The smell and heat of it caught me by surprise and I felt myself shiver at the feeling of it rubbing against my face. Without thinking, my tongue ran against my cheek getting a light taste of the pre he'd rubbed into my fur before I got things back under control. What was I thinking? Did I actually want a taste of him? No, I was a guy, and I didn't want anything to do with another guy's dick.

Bringing myself back to my senses, I got ready for the next assault. Buizel had managed to get herself back into trouble, and her assailant had apparently decided to go straight for her mouth rather than take the time to finish stripping her. That meant he was getting impatient which could probably be to our advantage, but I'd need to leave myself open again to get her back out of this mess, but was it worth it to help her out if she just kept getting into these messes? I figured it was worth helping her one last time, so I rushed in to tackle him and break his hold of her. (5, 5, 3)Slamming into him, I made sure to grab his wrists squeezing down to try and break his hold of her as I toppled him.

Remembering my own opponent, I turned to brace myself once again worried I might just end up eating sand again. (6)I felt like I'd taken a pretty solid stance, but he was already upon me and looked to be coming in hard.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:46 pm

Buizel had her eyes shut as she struggled wriggle free while the Poochyena pounded away at her muzzle, battering her lips with his swelling knot to try and force it inside and lock her in place. Fortunately for her, you were able to take the Poochyena by surprise and pull him away with the force of your tackle. His cock slipped free of Buizel's mouth with a wet plop and as she gasped for air as you brought Poochyena to the ground.

Though you brace yourself well, this time it was the other Poochyena that had his momentum on side and he crashed into you, knocking you over. Both Poochyenas now had their attention on you as they snarled and growled from either side of you. Surrounded and reeling from the blow you just received, you were definitely at a disadvantage here. (2, 1, 1 v 5) By some miracle you're able to duck under the wild grasping arms of the Poochyena that had charged you, avoiding being gripped in place with his strength. (5, 4, 2 v 1) His friend, however, came at you from behind, giving you little chance to react as you felt him slam into you and force you down. Not protected by clothing like Buizel, its a mere second or two before you feel his thick cock slide between the curve of your rump and start to grind against your rosebud with ravenous intent. Even just probing against you he felt so... big... And still wet from Buizel's mouth, his tip began angling itself and pressing against your backdoor.

Buizel quickly rose to her feet, eager to show you the same courtesy you did her. However the other Poochyena now stands in her way. The two of you having swapped opponents, she grits her teeth and rushes to try and push past him to get to you. 2, 1 v 6, 1 However her evident exhaustion holds her back and soon so does the Poochyena as well, pushing her away from you and climbing on top of her as they wrestle in the sand. You can still hear her struggling, but can no longer see how the fight is going as the Poochyena on top of you presses a strong hand against the back of your head and shoves your face into the sand, while his other hand grips your rear, giving it a squeeze before spreading your cheeks to let him start to push his way into you.

(To break free of Poochyena's grip you must beat his roll of 6, 4. You currently have 1 d6 to use unless you successfully use a move to help your efforts.)
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:21 pm

I was glad to see she was okay though things continued to get more desperate as I got knocked back onto my ass by the opponent that had followed me. If only there had been one of them, this would have been over already, but I wasn't about to give up as I quickly shuffled back to avoid a follow-up grab from my opponent. In my haste though I'd completely forgotten about the other Poochyena who was apparently cross with me after I'd again spoiled his fun and he easily pushed me down to my knees. I was surprised at how big he felt hotdogged against my ass. It hadn't looked that big when he was face fucking Buizel, but back then, I wasn't the one getting up close and personal with it.

Thankfully, it seemed Buizel was ready to return the favor, but she was interrupted by my former opponent, and as the two of them struggled it looked like she was at a disadvantage again. At least it looked that way until they rolled out of my line of sight which was restricted by the weight on the back of my neck, and atop my ass. It certainly felt like this guy knew what he was doing as he pinned me down making it hard to struggle while he poked that monster of his around. If I didn't do something quick, I was going to be the one needing rescue, and this was definitely not the way I'd imagined losing my virginity would go. Out of desperation, I once again tried to catch this one off guard with a tail whip to the face though it meant actually raising my tail out of the way of his probing. (1, 4)I managed to get a none-too-pleased reaction out of him and I felt the weight atop me shift giving me an opening. (6, 2)As I shifted to the side, I lifted a leg to push back against his chest, but I felt him not give at all as my foot slipped off of his solidly built chest.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:34 pm

The only meaningful result of your actions was that you were now more spread for his access. With your tail lifted out of the way and your leg raised so he can grab it and push it to the side, his cock is left unobstructed in its push forward. You feel his hard tip start to sink into you, pushing deeper by deeper, inch by inch. Your tight backdoor gives a lot of resistance, but when he can't push forward he slides back and thrusts forward, starting to fuck you open for him. But worst of all, on top of the feeling of being pushed into the sand and spread open for his cock, was the steadily building sensation from within that this... somehow... against all your better judgement... felt good.

(5, 3 v 6, 1) Buizel's fight wasn't fairing much better from the sounds of it, as you hear her voice from behind you. "No... no.... NOOO!" followed by the tearing sound of the rest of her swimsuit being torn off. What follows is the wet sound of a Poochyena's cock spreading her open and starting to claim her depths as his own. She shouts and struggles, but you can hear moans being fucked out of her mouth and into the air around you. Sweet and erotic moans that fail to hide the pleasure she feels from what was being done to her body.

As long as neither of you had been knotted, you could both still try to fight back, though the situation was dire. (Current roll to beat Poochyena is a 5, 4. You have 1d6 to use unless you can pull of a move to help you or find some other way to rebalance the situation.)
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:01 pm

I gasped in pain as he split me open around his cock. While Buizel's saliva had brought some lubrication, I'd still never had anything like this shoved up there. Especially not so thick. I gritted my teeth struggling to find a way out, but only managed to give him time to continue working deeper. As he worked through my tight insides, they lost strength under his constant assault which at the very least relieved some of the pain I'd been dealing with, but once the pain stopped overshadowing everything, I felt a twinge of pleasure, and the moan from Buizel told me that she was having the same problem. I bit my lips as I felt a similar noise almost managing to break free from my own lips. If I didn't do something soon, I might not be able to keep resisting like this.

My hand clenched involuntarily, and I found myself with a fist full of sand giving me a quick idea, but I felt a hesitation. Did I really even want to resist? Was it really that bad? (3)As I felt his tip bury itself even deeper, my toes curled in a sudden burst of pleasure as he buried himself even deeper. This time, I couldn't help but moan out in obvious pleasure as his thick shaft buried itself deep in my weakening hole. "Ah, FUCK, MMM!" I gasped out as my tail moved out of the way, and I lowered my front giving him an even better angle to invade my weak, willing depths. "Deeper, please.." I whimpered out in submissive surrender to his powerful cock. My own cock was already at full mast beneath me leaking a dribble of my pre into the sand between my knees.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:23 pm

The Poochyena howls in triumph. His grip releases on your head and both hands grip onto your hips, hoisting them up further to help him push deeper within you. Each thrust sees him reaching further and further within you, his tip striking against your inner walls and causing your thighs and cock to twitch in pleasure. It felt like he was too big, let alone for your first penetration, but he made his way inside you nevertheless, slipping deeper and deeper into your now willing hole. Eventually you felt his knot beginning to swell, starting to press against your back door. His hips smacked against your rear, the slapping of his thrusts muffled by the fur on your bodies just a little, though still loud enough to echo across the beach as he fucks you.

"N-no!" the Buizel cries out. "Please... fight back! I can't do this... ggnck... alone!" (2 v 4, 3) Whatever fight she's attempting, however, its clearly not going her way. You hear a growl from the Poochyena currently having his way with her, followed by a soft thud of one of their bodies against the sand. Soon after, Buizel's grunts and moans pick up the pace, the Poochyena seemingly having moved her to a position where she can't fight back as much and was now rutting her into the sound, the strained resistance in her moans slowly melting away as she finds herself unable to fight back and gradually overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock striking against the right spots inside her as if he could sense what made her feel good.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:39 pm

I grunted and gasped eagerly remaining still for him as he released my head to take a firmer hold of my hips helping him to work his fat bitch breaker into my needy insides. A thrill dashed through me each time his hefty sack slapped into mine causing my cock to jump and release another thin dribble of my pre onto the ground where it belongs. Why would I want to fill a girl up with my cum when it feels so good to just let a superior male make me his bitch instead.

My ears perked when Buizel called out, but she was quickly put back in her place. (5)It managed to break me from my lust-addled state though. She was right, I shouldn't just let myself submit to this even if it did feel good. I was still a man damn it. I clenched a handful of sand remembering how useful it had been on the partner when I had been sent on that first tumble in the sand. With his hands on my hips, my torso was practically free to move however I wished now. (3, 1)I swung my arm up over my back sending sand cascading everywhere in the hopes of blinding him momentarily, but I could see it had been to no avail as if he'd noticed something was up and managed to pull his head back from the spray. There was no way he wasn't going to do something to punish me for this failed rebellion, so if I wanted any chance to get out of this, I'd need to act fast. Lifting one knee off of the sand, I attempted to kick him right in the face with all the force I could muster(4).
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:08 pm

As you lie in the sand getting fucked by your superior, feeling him hit spots that melt your mind with pleasure, he leans forward, letting a slobbering tongue run across your ear and cheek, saliva trickling across your cheek and over your lips. You think for a moment that he may be about to turn your head and steal a kiss from you, his tongue claiming your muzzle the same way his cock claimed your ass, but instead he lifts his head up once again to howl in triumph as he continues to rut you into the sand.

As you come to however, he notices an immediate shift in your submissive demeanour and starts growling. For the first time you hear him speak "No! Mine!" His speech is simple and guttural and he soon returns to growling like an animal as he tries to fuck you back into submission, every thrust making you spill more of your pre into the sand below.

(3, 2)Perhaps thinking you too weak to be a threat even while resisting, your kick catches him off guard. His growling stops as you catch his jaw with your foot and he falls back against the sand. (5) But as he falls back, his cock withdraws roughly, dragging his tip along your inner wall in such a way as to press deeply in and tip you over the edge. You feel yourself reach a sudden orgasm, shooting your seed into the sand below you as his cock pulls free from your insides.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:25 pm

I hesitated when he told me no and called me his. Something about the authority of his voice combined with the way he was drilling into my sensitive ass made me hesitate for just a moment, but I had no idea what he might do to me if I submitted fully. Would I just be his bitch day in and day out or would he grow bored and eventually let me go after he had no more use for me. With that in mind, I threw my haphazard kick. It was awkward, but I surprisingly managed to connect. Only for my entire body to go stiff as the big dick that had been ravaging my little asshole as if it were a proper pussy yanked right out with such sudden, awkward force, that it threw me over the edge I hadn't even realized I was teetering so close to. My legs went stiff, my tail lifted up high, and my pucker twitched desperately for the lost invader as I spilled a load right into the sand beneath me. I'd only ever masturbated, so this was by far my most intense orgasm, and the most productive load I'd ever experienced. I gasped, moaned, and cried in submissive pleasure as my entire being felt like it was melting from the sheer pleasure I had never experienced before.

(3)As my orgasm came to an end, I felt strangely empty. He'd just felt so good to have him inside of me, and I knew he hadn't managed to finish. He would certainly be mad that I had just kicked him in the head instead of knowing my place. A part of me knew I'd have to do something to make it up to him, and as I remembered the taste of his partner's pre a thought occurred to me. Turning back towards him, I kept my tail and ears low showing him how sorry I was as I crawled along the ground. "I'm sorry, I've just been so confused, but I know my place now. Can you ever forgive me sir?" (5, 4, 6)I fluttered my eyes at him before they gazed down to his cock. My tongue ran across my cheek along the same spot I'd gotten some pre there earlier seeing if I had a sample left as I slowly brought my muzzle closer to my superior's length.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In case it's unclear, the three-dice roll is for him using his charms to try and placate him.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:50 pm

(5, 1) The angered, snarling form of the Poochyena pauses, noting the change to you demeanour once again. He sniffs the air around you, approaching slowly, before a grin spreads on his muzzle. He does not reply with words, but instead growls - a low, possessive growl, and reaches forward with one hand to pet your head. You taste the pre on your cheek and it brings back that familiar, somewhat pleasant dizzy feeling from before. Although that feeling is made all the stronger when the current Poochyena smacks his cock against your face this time, smothering you in his musk.

It was so very, very big... every inch of it making your mouth water, especially when he rolled his heavy sack across your nose to really drown you in his scent. His hand grips your head tightly as he lets you feel your need for his cock grow, continuing to tease you with grinding it against your face. He lets you get a good sniff, before pulling his hips back and pressing his tip against your lips.

As exciting as tasting the pre on your cheek was, tasting it from his cock was all the more mind melting. He pushed past your lips and into your muzzle, gripping your head and bobbing you back and forth to take in his length, slowly building up a pace to face fuck you with. You could hear the ever deminishing struggles between the Buizel and the other Poochyena, although the sounds of her grunts and moans fade into the background as you find yourself focusing on the feel and taste of his cock on your tongue.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:22 am

I expected to be giving a blowjob as an apology, but as he growled and put his hand possessively atop my head, it became clear he had other plans. The newly awakened submissive center of my brain lighting up as he started waving his cock and sack in my face making sure my sense of smell was literally drowning in his potent, masculine aroma. It was so big, and while I hadn't had the chance to put the two side by side to compare, I was sure it outperformed my own in every way. Length, girth, muskiness, ball heft. I hadn't even gotten him off yet, and I was already convinced he had so much more seed to give any submissive little bitch he should catch. Finally, he pressed the tip right against my lips, and without hesitation, I opened to grant him access keeping my jaw wide while keeping my lips closed tight around his girth.

(3)My eyelids opened wide letting him see my eyes roll back as my mind melted into a jiggly little wad of pure pleasure as he took his first thrust. As he pulled back out, my eyes lidded as my pupils locked to him longingly only for them to go wide and back into my head when he thrust back in. My eyes continued this motion showing how much I was enjoying having my muzzle used for his pleasure. My tongue mindlessly lapped at whatever part of his length was within reach making sure to always have a fresh taste of his dick and pre to savor. Behind me, my tail lifted upright and gently swayed side to side as if calling attention to my ass which I could feel quiver in jealousy. Perhaps once he dumped a load down my throat, he'd still have another for my ass. The weight of his balls slapping against my chin made it feel like he would. I mumbled and moaned around his length trying to lavish him in praise even while my mouth remained full.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games