The Code of Malacath [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Code of Malacath [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:07 pm

By the time dawn had arrived, Lagtha was left quivering in pleasure, as wordless praise dripped from her lips, mindlessly and utterly submerged in the feeling of your cock pumping more seed deep within her, overflowing to the point of spilling out around your cock and over your thighs and hers. As you pressed down from atop of her, kissing her sweat slick nape, you could feel her breathing calm from the rampant, wild throes of pleasure of the night, to a cooling and exhausted pace of one satisfied several times over beyond what they thought their limit to be. She groans softly as you speak, her eyes rolled upwards and tongue hanging out and drooling against the furs of your bed. Your gentle thrusts brought a nod to her head in response even before she chose to nod herself.

"Mmph..." she tilts her head to the side, some semblance of reason returning to her mind as she gazes behind her and up at you. "Yes... wow... that was... incredible." She turns, even as your cock still lay lodged in her depths, shifting so she may view you better. She's coated in your seed and looks wild with sweat, yet still utterly beautiful. She draws in deep breaths, trying to cool the heat the two of you had built up with your constant rutting. "My chief should lie down properly to relax.... I would love to lay in your arms as you do. I feel I need to be close to you... after experiencing something as intense as that. Fuck..."

She leans up and presses her nose against yours, her mouth parting to kiss but holding just shy of meeting you lips. She glances down, staring at your own lips before speaking. "See you off in the morning... I've half a mind to come with you, keep your warm on cold nights on your travels. I would never offer such to your father, but you... I want to be yours." With this, she takes the kiss, moaning into it and breaking only to allow you to get comfortable on the bed so the two of you may relax and enjoy each others company in a less energetic way for some time.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:35 pm

Urzula laughed softly, amused by Lagtha's eagerness to be by her side. She pressed deep into the kiss, enjoying her taste until it waned and they settled in together against the furs. Her fingers still ran casual paths across the sweat slick flesh of her lover's body, even as she pulled the a pelt up over them to help warm them against the morning chill, once the heat of their passion had died.

"Would that I could spend the journey with you between my legs. But I do not know how dangerous things have become while my father grew negligent. Perhaps once the hold has been strengthened, and the roads made safe by our influence," She murmured gently, planting a few more tender kisses across her forehead. "But worry not. I'll more than make it up to you. Without a woman to breed for the journey, I'll be good and pent up by the time I meet Jarl Inga. She and that daughter of hers will never stand a chance. Then we'll have a nice Nordic toy to play with on my return..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:45 pm

Lagtha settles in by your side, her arms trailing softly across the warm, glistening muscles of your back and shoulders. She pressed her chest against yours, letting you feel her motherly comforts soften your bed even more. "I have talents other than pleasure, you know. If any bartering is needed on the journey I would do better than any other in the hold. And when the time comes from your audience, I could prove quite valuable in matters of diplomacy." She speaks between soft kisses against your lips and jaw, even with your carnal delights over she still continues to lavish you with affection as she drapes herself against the side of your body.

"Although I understand if you wish for only warriors by your side for now. And I am so very curious to see you do to a proud Nord what you have just done to me, even if a part of me wishes I could have that magnificent cock of yours to myself for a little while longer." She nibbles at your ear, keeping her playful kisses and touches calm, but always reminding you of her sensuality - and most of all right now her intimacy with you. To think the woman stirring up trouble yesterday morning was now doting on you like a lifelong lover this morning. "If you insist on going alone, at least tell me more of your plan and I can see what advice I can give you. From the sound of things, you have decided on travelling all the way to Falkreath directly, straight to the head. How do you plan to approach the Jarl?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:53 pm

"I won't be alone. I'm taking Morth with me. She seems eager to please, and I'm sure she's as good a sword as any in the hold," Urzula explained, leaning her head back so that Lagtha might have better access to her neck and the points of her ears, "What I intend to do? Introduce myself as the new chief of Shurkul. Indicate that I value the friendship of Falkreach and intend to commit myself to father's alliance with much greater vigor. Perhaps make a show of my strength, and aid here in any issues she might have within her own Jarldom."

She sighed.

"Then, I suppose, I try to exchange whatever favor I've curried for enough food and ore to tide us over the lean times. I do not wish to be seen a beggar, so I'll need to make her believe that I will be good by my word, and provide as much as I take to our shared cause, once I have managed to set things right. Truth be told, I'm hoping to bed her before it comes to that. People are usually much more generous with me after I've fucked them bowlegged for a night or two."

She smiled at that little comment, stealing a kiss from Lagtha's lips. If it had worked on a proud hearth-wife, perhaps it would work on a proud Jarl.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:11 pm

"Hmm, that would make for an enticing tale to hear, fucking the Nordic Jarl into submission and returning with both the supplies, and the woman herself as a trophy." Lagtha's hands run across your chest, idly feeling the shape of your body as he makes sure she is pressed in nice and close to you. "Sadly, she may not be so easy to conquer. Though if you stay true to your word and help her people, she will respect that. She is an honourable sort and rewards those that do good work for her. She may even grant you a title in your hold. Such a thing may have little use to a Chieftain, but it holds weight with their people and could be useful for further negotiations."

She runs her tongue along your jaw and behind your ear, letting pleased sighs fall upon you with hear breath as she enjoys the taste of your sweat. "I think I have grown more used to your company in the one night of being with you than I ever was with your father. At the very least, I am definitely happier. Its hard to deny a woman so clearly superior to my past lover. I don't doubt it was better for the hold, and for me, that you slew him when you did. You have Malacath's favour, my chief. And mine, for what its worth. I foresee success in your venture, but would enjoy sharing what wisdom I can to help you along the way. Or indulging in fantasies with you of all the rewards you could claim along the way. I quite enjoy stoking that ambition of yours."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:58 pm

"Her daughter will do well enough in her stead," Urzula answered dreamily, "Though I suppose being made a Thane would do as well. I'm sure there are no shortage of fine, young Nords looking to share a bed with the champion of their Jarl."

She turned to the veteran hearth-wife, tilting her chin up and pressing their foreheads together. She exchanged a few more sweet, ghostly kisses, before murmuring a few more words.

"Your encouragement is appreciated, but I am not so easily twisted by an excess of praise. You may yet see favor in this hold, Lagtha, if you serve me well, as both a woman and a wife, but my ambitions are all my own, as are my choices. Now, get some rest. I'll need a bath before I set off in the morning, lest poor Morth soak through her breeches at the smell. You'll draw it for me."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:35 pm

Lagtha smiles back at you, rubbing her face softly against yours as you speak. "I can't help it, its in my nature to look for more. Though I know you'll remind me of my place should I ever forget it. Not that I expect I will with you around." She offers one more kiss, before settling in properly against your side to rest. "And I do mean every word of what I said. I am yours, eagerly, my chief."

You find rest with the prized hearth-wife of your father lying lovingly in your embrace, arms drapes over you and her heavy chest breast against your side. You feel her cleavage shift, rising and falling with her heavy breaths as she nuzzles in against you, letting out soothing breaths that help you find your own relaxation as you share in each others warmth and comfort and rest up from a night of passionate intimacy.

Once you awaken well rested, you find Lagtha just as willing and eager to carry out your instructions as before. A tub is prepared for you, within the privacy of your chambers, the water hot and lightly steaming. Lagtha has given your armour a polish as well and left it out near the door. She tests the heat of the water with a slow trail of the tips of her fingers through its surface, before beckoning you over.

"Its all ready for you my chief. Let me know if there is anything else you would like. She is naked herself, though she remains outside of the tub. She has at her disposal rags and a wash brush, ready to clean you. It may not be as pleasurable as having her clean you down with her tongue and tits again, though definitely more effective. And knowing Lagtha, it'll be far from an unpleasant experience. "Did you rest well, my chief? I'm certain the waters can help you feel refreshed for the day. And if not, I am always at your disposal for helping awaken every part of you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:11 pm

Awakening in warm furs with a yet warmer bath prepared for her, Urzula could only relish in the comforts available to her as chief. She rose from the bed, stretching mightily as she shook off the weariness of sleep. Morth would undoubtedly be waiting for her, as well as mother, so it behooved her to hurry along with her preparations, no matter how pleasant they were. Eying the nude hearth-wife as she stood from the bed, she stalked forward, the heavy shaft between her legs bouncing as she did, the morning bringing with it all the vigor her member had possessed the night before. She wrapped her arms around Lagtha from behind, planting a long kiss against her nape as she buried her face into the mane that was here hair. It went without saying that the close, intimate embrace also saw her maleness nestled between the mounds of Lagtha's ass.

"I've never known myself to sleep poorly when in good company," She all but purred, brushing her tusks along the lobe of her lover's ear, "Nor have I ever found it hard to awaken when I know such company awaits me in the morn."

Decoupling from her, the chief made for the tub, carefully grasping its sides as she hefted one leg then the other into it, groaning with delight at the temperature. She sunk down beneath the steamy liquid, her muscles bathed by its wonderful warmth.

"See me cleaned up, and finish me off once you're done. I'll need to stay focused if I'm to make good distance today."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Lagtha lets out a happy sigh, pressing her back against your hips, letting your waking cock feel the soft embrace of her plump rear grinding back against it and welcoming it between her cheeks. With one hand, Lagtha reaches back, brushing along your cheek. "I too found myself awaking with much anticipation for what my days as your prize will be like. You might like to know that even in my sleep you were claiming me, fucking me in my dreams. There was wetness enough between my legs when I awoke as proof to that. Careful now, my chief, or you'll get carried away and we'll spend hours in here rutting all over again. Malacath knows I would do nothing to stop it."

As you make your way into the tub, Lagtha's soothing hands are swift at getting to work. Not only did they work at cleaning off the sweat and cum and stench of sex that pervaded your body, but her touch worked towards the tightness in your shoulders and muscles - tightness that any warrior builds up, let alone one that spends an entire night fucking as passionately as you. She is also very thorough with how much she cleans, not that there's so much as an inch on either of your bodies reserved from the other anymore. Her hands cupped and squeezed your breasts gently, before rolling a cloth over them. She leaned down into the tub, her own breasts resting against your back like warm cushions. She scrubbed around your thigh, before gently taking your balls into her grip, rolling your heavy sack across her fingers and making sure they were cleaned to. Soon she was leaning against you so both her hands could work together on your shaft, sliding up and down slowly in the faintest pretence of wiping it clean. "How would you like me to bring about your finish, my chief. Into the tub? My mouth? Or would you prefer me to slide on top of you for the final moments of your bath?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:08 am

If the warmth of the water wasn't enough to soothe her woes, than surely the gentle touch of an experienced home maker was. Urzula moaned gently as she found herself rubbed down and so thoroughly washed from the sweat and rut of the day prior. She let her mind empty, simply enjoying the sensations as they came, the worshipful touches of her conquest allowing the troubles of being chief melt away for a time.

Of course, having a pair of talented hands on her member brought her out of that dreamlike bliss, and into a whole different kind of bliss. Leaning further into Lagtha's bust, she angled her hips so her sex could crest out from beneath the water, several long inches standing proud above the surface. She thought it over, for a time. How would she have liked to finish?

"Mmm... Put those nice, soft hands of yours to use, and milk me into the tub... Then, when I'm finished, you can soak in my seed, so that you might remember my scent while I'm gone."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:52 am

"I doubt I could ever forget your scent. Though I will cherish any you leave behind." Lagtha murmurs into your ears. The same tongue work and nibbling you have come to appreciate so much the past day returns to your ear as her hands take to work in earnest. Gripping your slick, strong cock from both sides, she starts to slide her grip up and down. She starts slow, but has grown to learn how you like it and quickly picks up the pace. She pumps your cock, jerking you off as she leans over you, kissing at your jaw and letting you hear her cooing sighs. She shifts so you can see her face as she plants a kiss on your forehead.

"Lie back my chief and think of all the times before you jerked off to thoughts of claiming me... and now here you are, with my hands on your cock, servicing you as a dutiful hearth-wife. If you could make me of all your father's wives submit to you, fall for you, then what hope do any of your future conquests have of resisting. All your desires are simply yours to claim. Its just a matter of when and how you will accomplish it."

As she speaks, she works you over more intensely, eager to make you buck your hips as a sign of your pleasure building. She doesn't just work the shaft with her hands, she uses her fingers to seek out where you like more intricate attention. Running a tip around your rim. Squeezing firmer near the middle of the base. Trails of touches along sensitive spots in time with her hands up and down motions. All her years with your father worked well as practice to turn her into a worthy prize for you after besting him. And she reserved none of her capabilities when pleasing you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:45 pm

Soft groans found their way from between Urzula's lips while she enjoyed her well earned servicing. She reclined ever further back as the dutiful hands between her legs worked at her heavy shaft, the gentle splashing of the water mixing with her appreciative sighs. She tilted her head on occasion, sharing a quick kiss here or there, or simply nestling her face against the hearth-wife's jaw as they shared their tender moment, her hips slowly rocking up and down in tandem with the milking hands around them.

With the sultry words against her ear and the utter relaxation she felt, it wasn't excessively long until she felt the urge in her belly begin to build. Her cock throbbed strong between Lagtha's fingers, every careful stroke helping coax it ever harder and in preparation for her release. As she approached her peak, she grew restless, kissing at her lover's jaw all the more feverishly, her muscles tensing and her hips beginning to buck up into the pumping motions that drew such bliss from her. She could feel her balls beginning to tense, and so sat up just enough to see the tip of her cock sink beneath the agitated bathwater.

"Mmmhhahh... Lagtha, it's coming... I'm going to... Hhhhoo... Ohhh fuck!"

Her throbbing grew all the stronger as she reached her plateau, and with an arch of her back and a few loud, desperate grunts, felt the first of many ropes begin to fire from her swollen head. The water between her legs grew cloudy and pale as she pumped the contents of her weighty balls right into the tub, heavy strands mixing with the bath as her heart-wife finished her off.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:26 pm

Lagtha covered up your grunts with a heated kiss as you reached your climax. Her hands kept working, pumping your cock for as much as they could to make sure your balls were well emptied out. Her warm tongue lashed at yours, sharing spit and passion and moans before she pulled away with both her lips and her hands. Her touch didn't leave you entirely, trailing up your belly and toned chest, taking time to trace the curve of your bust until her fingers left themselves on your tits, teasing them with a gentle squeeze. "You should rise out of that bath now, lest you leave with as strong a scent as you came in with. What was it you were worried Morth would do... 'Soak through her breaches at the smell'?" Lagtha chuckles lightly, nipping at your ear before continuing. "She most certainly would from the moment you leave the Longhouse to meet her if you sit to soak in there for too long. As might your mother, before she realises what exactly was the primal scent carried in the air that reminded her of her bodies need to be bred. I have your armour prepared for you, lets get you dried up and ready for your journey."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:00 am

With her balls emptied out yet again, Urzula grunted in agreement. Perhaps soaking in a soup of her own making wasn't the worst thing in the world, but if she did, she'd never actually manage to leave the hold. That couldn't be allowed, with how precarious their position was. So she stood before her seed could mix totally with the water, letting the worst of the way drip from her before stepping out into the warmth of the hall. Lagtha had proven herself a useful enough hand, though she supposed preparing the chief for their daily duties was itself the duty of a hearth-wife.

"See that I've got a map with my supplies. I don't need to get lost in the wilderness with Shurkul still in such disarray," She requested, looking about for some cloth to begin toweling herself off with, content Lagtha would handle the matter of fetching her clothes.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:22 am

Lagtha takes a moment to enjoy your form, a hand reaching up to curl her hair between her fingers as she looks up and down with a hungry smile, taking in the sight of the water dripping off your features as you stand from the tub. "I'll make sure you're stocked with everything you need. I want you making your way back to me as soon as possible." Her years of experience have left her as talented at the other duties of a hearth-wife as she is in bed. As soon as you are dried you find yourself presented with clean clothes to wear under your armor. Perhaps due to how accustomed she is to her own luxuries, the clothes she presents you with are softer than you'd expect for an Orc to need, though given your armour was as hard and sturdy as ever then such comfort had no downside.

She's eager to help dress you herself, not least to be able to roam her hands across your body some more as you change and prepare. She may not have much, if any, experience wearing armour herself, but Lagtha must have helped your father and her own sons don theirs often enough to fit yours securely. And not one to leave her chief disappointed in any regard, you're even presented with a homemade stew to start the day with a warm meal. A sack with supplies, a tent, a bedroll and the requested map are all gathered by the door to your room by the time you finish the food. She awaits standing near them, still mostly nude although she has draped a soft gown over herself by this point. It looks luxurious and imperial, no doubt another adornment gifted by your father to pretty up his favourite wife. It suits her well, although it may also be fun to tear like the last pieces of Lagtha's imperial fabric you got your hands on, though that would have to be fun for another time lest the two of you end up distracted and losing a day to each other's pleasures.

She strokes her hand across your cheek, brushing aside some of your hair. "I expect to be hearing news of your exploits from the traders along the road, my chief. Return swiftly in case I need reminding of where my place is." She leans in to kiss you, holding it longer than all those previously, before breaking with a quiet sigh. "And stay safe, my love."

Departing from the Longhouse, you find Morth waiting for you in the yard, armoured and ready with supplies of her own. Your mother stands by her side, watching as you approach.

"So you're ready to take your leave then. Have you decided on where you're heading first. If the worst is to happen, I will need a direction to send the hunters if we need to find sign of why you haven't returned." your mother says.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:33 am

Refreshed from such a pleasant night and restorative morning, there was a supreme confidence in Urzula's stride as she met with the brisk air of the hold. She was pleased to see that her half-sister had gathered as requested, and that her mother seemed prepared to execute whatever plans she had formulated. Reaching into her pack, she pulled free one of the maps that had been carefully rolled away, unfolding it between the three of them on a nearby workstation, so that she might explain the route she planned while breaking her fast.

"I'll be headed to Falkreach. The Jarl there will be amenable to an alliance, given her demeanor and history with our hold. I hope to leverage that alliance into more immediate aid, to see our situation stabilized until our armory can be replenished and our food security assured," She explained, placing a calloused finger on the parchment, "I'll be sticking to the main roads out of an abundance of caution; it's been years since I've navigated the mountains and hillocks, and I can't afford to lose my way. If I don't return, send scouts along it."

As she traced her digit along the inked pathway, she looked to Morth, giving her a once over to see how she held herself.

"You ever been far from Shurkul, Morth?" She decided to ask, pondering what kind of youth her younger sibling had in her years long absence.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:52 am

Your mother nods, making note of your words and plan. Morth is attentive too, standing firm with a shield in one hand and an axe at her side. She has her hair tied into a knot now, and spread dark war paint across her face, shrouding the area around her eyes somewhat. It gave a small amount of menace to her visage, and helped disguise her youth, though seems surprised when you turn to address her directly.

"I have been further up the mountains in the area, and joined hunts in the forests nearby. But not far, no. Father sent few out far and when he did he clearly valued the strength of men more than of women. It mattered not how well I faired in training. I have been eager to prove myself in more real combat. Wild beasts and the odd foolish bandit that have approached our walls have only given me the smallest of tastes of true bloodlust. I am honoured at this opportunity to travel. Though we go seeking allies, I hope along the way I am able to show you my worth in a real fight."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:02 am

"You must not have met many Nords under father's rule, if you think we'll manage to forge alliances without fighting," Urzula chided, rolling her map back up and returning it to her pack. She hefted her shield up onto her arm, ensuring her sword belt was fastened at the same time, "What else do you think Shurkul has to offer them? You have command of the hold in my absence, mother. Lagtha shouldn't prove to be a thorn in your side going forward, so you'll need only make sure my brothers fall in her example."

With her free arm, she reached around to pull the shield-mother into a quick, tight embrace, sparing a few precious moments for a show of affection before turning to Morth and jerking her head towards the gates of the settlement.

"Come, sister. Skyrim awaits us."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:47 pm

Your mother returns your hug with warmth, though before it breaks she loosens her grip a little to whisper in your ear. "I almost couldn't believe what I overheard from your room when I came to check up on you last night. Its is your right as to who you take to your bed, but I hope you know what you're doing with that one. It certainly sounds like you did, though Lagtha knows how to make herself sweet to those that can provide for her. She did manage to stay your father's favourite even after she grew older and many younger women were offered to him as brides. Though I will trust that you have... tamed her."

Morth nods at your command, following in close with your step as the two of you depart from Shurkul stronghold. The guards at the gate open them for you to pass, bidding their chief well on your travel. Not for a safe journey, but a glorious one.

Morth:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Perks
Youthful Vigour: Morth is among the youngest warriors of age to fight for the hold. She is fit and full of energy, able to keep up physical activity at a steady pace for long periods of time, or to manage multiple bursts of intensive action with need for less rest than the older warriors.
?????
?????
Flaws:
Inexperienced Pup: Morth still has much to learn about the wider world. Lacking the wisdom and hard learned lessons of a well travelled warrior, Morth is more likely to fall for the traps and deceptions of those she has not encountered yet. She isn't naively trusting, but is more likely to fall afoul to bluffs and trickery of kinds she hasn't faced before.
?????

Its not long from the dirt trail that leads up the mountain to Shurkul hold to you reach one of the paved roads of the Nords. Out here, these roads run through steep inclines, dipping low from the mountains into the forests of Falkreath hold below. There is much beauty to be seen here in these parts from up high, letting you look past the tree line and at the mid morning light glistening off of the large lake visible in the distance. However as you descend and move deeper into Falkreath hold, a damp fog pervades the woods as they grow thicker, and the sun starts to be shrouded by the often gloomy skies above. It may rain later, but for now the clouds merely shaded you and Morth as you stuck to the main roads.

Travelling such paths would not stay quiet for long. Though the early part of your trek was disturbed with nothing more than the passing of an elk from one stretch of woods to the other, it isn't long before you come across something more noteworthy. A cart lays broken in the middle of the path, and at the side of which stands a woman in a tattered yellow dress sifting through all the belongings that have spilled out onto the road. Seeing you and Morth along the main road, she lifts her head up and waves over. "He-hello? Travellers? I don't suppose you could help me out. Something in the woods spooked my horse and it managed to get free, toppling my cart in the process. I probably won't be able to take all this with me now, but I want to salvage what I can..."

She appears to be a Nord, with short blonde hair that curls around her ears and jaw. Her dress hugs tightly to a bounty that rivals any that spilling out of the cart, and she generally seems to have a plump disposition to her. Perhaps from a wealthy trading family, and in better days she would look more the part to, rather than in a partially torn dress with her hair messed due to an accident. Although there was something about this situation that felt off. What could spook a horse so that it would act in such a frenzy as to break free and rush off. Either there was more to her story, or there was something dangerous nearby that the horse sensed and this woman hadn't.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:30 pm

Though initially beautiful, Urzula could not help but be disappointed by the deep, rolling fog that soon encompassed the land. Perhaps it was a bad omen of thing to come, or simply an unavoidable shift in the weather, but regardless of the reason for its appearance, she much preferred the crisp, clear mountain air to the gloom below. Still, the mist kept her sharp and alert, ever more wary of the potential for an attack from the trees. That alertness helped her catch sight of the obstruction ahead before they were sighted by the distraught Nord, and Urzula nudged Morth with her arm, to subtly grab her attention.

"Stay on guard. See how the cart is laid in the middle of the road? It cannot be avoided. This smells of an ambush. Keep your eyes on the trees while I go speak with her."

There was a possibility that she were wrong, of course. Suspicious as the story this plump Nordic merchant peddled was, Skyrim's wildernesses were home to untold number of beasts and beings. Perhaps something with the potential to scare a horse free from its reigns was prowling about, and just so happened to spare the horse's master after it had disappeared down the road. It wouldn't do to pass up an opportunity, no matter how small, to ingratiate herself to the people of Falkreach.

And if it was an ambush? Well, she'd be doing the people of Falkreach a kindness regardless, by putting the would-be robbers to the sword.

"You'd best hurry and collect your valuables, then. I can stand guard over you while you do, but if whatever spooked your horse is still about, I can't guarantee it things won't get bloody if you linger." She told the woman as she strode forward, resting her hand on the pommel of her sword, "Where do you hail from?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games