Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:51 am

Only after she got you to cum did she stop, smirking as she nipped at your ear and purred/growled out, "Mine~" in a very assertive and forceful manner. Several of the others again shivered at this, your brain briefly recollecting small snippits of passing memory from the occasional moments between when ya went from class to your lab. You were pretty sure at least two of the other girls here were also "hers"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:14 am

I blinked...then thought about it and grinned, I was feeling playful, teasing, it was fun doing this, I liked it, So I stuck my tongue out at her "Hmm~ I'm already Claimed~ My Mistress just gave me permission to have fun~ You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to claim me~" I decided to see if I could make her even hornier...plus I kinda liked the whole possessive thing~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:14 pm

The table went quiet, and you suddenly noticed that Fleur's other hand was now idly stroking at her fork, as her eyes bored into you with an almost icy flame to them. "I think you misheard me. When I say someone is mine, they are mine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:32 pm

I Shivered, a part of me, a big part at that was turned on and wanted to agree, but, that felt to much like betraying Sunset, and didn't feel right So instead I smiled and cocked my head "Hmm~ Maybe~ But I'm already claimed~?" I continued my tease "The only reason I went to you is because she told me it was hot~ Nothing you've done has been enough to steal me from her~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games