Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:43 am

Thankfully, you were doing a rather good job as she was soon moaning, grinding faster into your mouth as her grip on your head grew tighter. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe didn't care, that you were cumming, too busy enjoying the eager work you were putting into her slit as she hissed out, "That's it, worship my cunt, bitch. Keep your face stuffed between my legs, Sparkle Slut~ Make sure you're face is coated with my honey before we hit the half hour mark~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:33 am

I Shuddered and blushed at how forceful Fleur was being with me, I loved every second of it~ Instead of being mad or anything...I was more turned on and doing my best to cover not just my face, but my hair and chest with her juices as I tried to make her cum as much as possible.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:34 am

Fleur seemed to appreciate that, smirking as her eyes twinkled in sadistic delight. Every so often, she'd reach down to tug, twist, or pinch the clamps harder on your still pinched naughty bits. Soon enough, about two minutes in, she was coating your face in her nectar... but she didn't stop. "Keep going til I tell you to stop~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:14 am

I came pretty much every time she teased me, I couldn't help it and I couldn't hold back the slutty moans into her cunt each time either. I hadn't planned on stopping but at her order I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:47 am

This continues on for another twenty or so minutes. You manage to push her over the edge three more times, and find yourself enjoying her own sultry cries of orgasmic delight, short as they often seem to be as she has good control even in the midst of such intense pleasuring.

Finally, she tells you to stop and pulls back, smirking as she looks you over and considers things. After a moment, she removes the clamps on your nipples... but leaves the paperclip in place around your clit.

"Wear it til lunch. Maybe then I'll take it off for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:54 am

I looked up at her panting and nodded "Y~Yesh~" I muttered, my face and chest coated with her juices "D~Do you want me to clean up? O~Or wear my new makeup to lunch too~?" I asked with a loopy giggle. I felt like I was high on pleasure and the smell of sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:29 am

Fleur smirked, not surprised by this comment at all. "Yes, by all means Sparkle Slut. Walk around school like that and let everyone see I've marked you as mine." She gave the paperclip a twist, making you cum again as your clit is toyed with once more by it, then snatches your phone from your vest pocket and adds her number and grabs yours before she heads off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:36 am

I Shuddered, it took me a few minutes, but I grabbed my phone and took a pic before sending it to Sunset with a giggle and the caption of "Like my makeup<3?" making sure my phone was still on Silent I fixed up my outfit, but didn't clean up, before going to my classes with a bit of a fucked silly grin, at least, until lunch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:53 am

Sunset replied quickly with a "Love it, though love the clip on your clit more, should do that at home~" message. Each movement of course once your panties are back on makes the clip shift or move a bit, sending jolts up and down and through you.

It does leave you a bit less... smart for some of your classes as it turns out, though the fact you're dressed differently and have feminine juices on your face also makes you stand out more. Some of the other smarty pants students like yourself look torn between surprised horror and jealous envy.

When lunch arrives, Fleur is sitting at her ususal table with some of her other... 'friends' you could say. She smiles and pats the spot next to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:57 am

I Shuddered at the looks I was getting, and couldn't help but flash one girl who stared my soaked panties as I giggled and shrugged, licking the juices from my lips. When Lunch rolled around I entered the Lunchroom...then blushed but approached Fleur and sat next to her, I normally ate in my lab, I didn't normally come here, but, I found myself setting at the popular table this time, feeling unsure what to do with myself, so I just submissively leaned into Fleur's side.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:37 am

"Good girl~" Fleur cooed, her hand reaching around first to grope your hip as she pulled you closer to her, then darting around and beginning to idly toy and play with the paperclip still around your clit. She started eating, leaving you to your own devices otherwise as she mostly just listened in to what her other friends were talking about, nodding here and there. Some of them sent you jealous or envious looks as well, but no one dared to say you shouldn't be there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:43 am

I blushed and tried to stay silent, under all the eyes and looks, but soon enough I was leaning against her shoulder, panting, softly moaning and cumming a bit my entire face red as I rolled my hips, slowly losing myself more and more to pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:57 am

Fleur smirked, leaning in as she said, "Best eat unless you're skipping lunch. I don't plan to stop playing and toying with ya, and will only take the clip off when lunch is almost over. Unless of course, you want me to keep it on there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 am

I Looked up to her panting my legs spread as she continued teasing me "T~Too~ Good~" I whine burying my face into her neck to muffle myself as I came again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:40 am

She seemed to smirk a bit at that, then after another twist of the paperclip, you felt her slowly, almost glacially, starting to pull it away. Her eyes watched you like a hawk the whole time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:46 am

I couldn't help it I was moaning and panting my tongue hanging out after practically half a day with this I was so horny and sensitive I was cumming with every teasing twitch of the clip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:04 am

Everyone else at the table was watching you, and you could feel their envious and or lustful gazes. Fleur just chuckled some more as she finally removed the paperclip from around your clit, making a show of licking your juices off it before slipping it around some of her hair.

"Mmhm, think that's enough teasing for today... though perhaps next time I'll have ya keep it on all day."

You also hear an ow, and glance to your left to see one girl next to you rubbing at her hand. From the look she shot Fleur, you hazard the girl had been trying to grope you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:58 pm

I was panting, my legs spread, I couldn't close them even if I wanted to at the moment, mostly because I was still cumming a little bit, when I heard the "Ow" I turned confused and stared at the girl for a few seconds, before blushing more and trying to melt into Fleur's side as I realized how much attention was on me, and trying to quickly eat what was in front of me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:04 am

Fleur smirked triumphantly, then resumed her own eating. Once you were finished though, her hand snaked back between your legs to casually, idly, and ever so slowly pinch, tug, and twist at your clit as her friends tried to focus more on talking to each other than the fact she was molesting you in the cafeteria.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:47 am

It wasn't to long until I was moaning, whining and gasping in pleasure, my legs shaking as I hid my face in Fleur's neck, trying to use her to muffle my noises, even as I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming thanks to just how lewd this was and how good it felt.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games