Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:44 pm

"Relax, am just teasing ya again." Sunset said, sticking her tongue out playfully as she nodded at you. She hummed, then shrugged a bit as she admitted, "I've discovered I'm mostly into women, so I suppose that's why I'm not too worried about it." She did hum though as she said, "If ya could make a strap on that'd feel real for a girl, and use magic to turn her femcum into real sperm, that might be popular~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:30 am

I blushed "Sorry, sometimes, my brain just, latches onto something and I just feel the urge to do it until I either get what I want, or burn myself. I forget things like "Should I do this?" instead focusing on "I can do this and I have to Prove it!" it's, it's a bit of a problem I have." I said nervously with an embarrassed laugh "As for your idea, it'd be easier to make one for you, with the fact you can already "Grow" one, but general use would be tougher...it's be interesting though."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:18 am

"You've got a very focused mind hehe. Mhm, makes me wonder what'll happen if I do this..." She snaps her finger, which glows teal briefly, before a book pops into place in your lap. Beginners Guide to Unicorn Magic, Volume 1 is it's title.

"It won't be an exact and perfect fit, given humans don't seem to have a natural magical foci like a Unicorn horn. But with some practice and training, you can get your hands to do the trick. I've thought of trying to make a wand or staff, but been busy with school and other things to try."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:59 pm

I stared at the book...then quickly made sure my hands were clean and started paging through it, way to interested to even think about anything else, comparing ideas, plans, machines, and so on the magical foci, could I make a Circuit board or machine to channel it? Ideas were racing as my eyes raced over the book.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm

It would take some study... even if the book was only a hundred and fifty pages long, you'd need to go over everything in it with an intense level of scrutiny. That way you could compare it what you had already managed to figure out when it came to magic, and then combine such to enhance your research and take greater strides in the field of Thaumatic research (a neat term the book happened to supply, refering to the study of magic as Thaumaturgy)

Sunset was watching in amusement, enjoying seeing you so engrossed in it as her fingers combed lazily through your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:32 pm

I leaned into her and hummed, not even registering what was happening, but enjoying the feeling of my hair getting played with, even as I got more and more into the book, flipping back and forth to check, double check, cross reference terms, before I knew it I was pretty much just laying on Sunset's lap as I devoured the beginner's book.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Sunset was soon stroking one of your cheeks gently as she gazed down at you, watching in serene contentment as she hummed a little tune to herself. Even if your own focus was being devoured by the book, Sunset didn't seem to mind. If anything, she was sporting quite a bright and relaxed smile, happy to enjoy your company and happy to have provided you something you were so interested in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:57 pm

Honestly as she continued to stroke and pet me while I read, I relaxed more and more, until I resembled a big cat, taking up as much space on her as I could while still being comfy and reading my book, honestly if I had magic I'd probably be purring and have ears and a tail right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:08 pm

Sunset seemed to have a similar thought in mind, though hers was voiced aloud as, "Note to self- Order Cat ears and a cat tail butt plug for Twilight. That way she can play sexy nerdy cat girl for me whenever I like~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:12 pm

I didn't even think about it, instead just reaching over and pawing at my bag, it was on the table, pulling out the cat ears I'd stashed away and putting them on, lifting my butt up and wiggling it for her. Even as I continued to read practically in a trance from her petting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:27 pm

Sunset seemed to blink at that, then hummed. You heard her levitate something over, then felt that same sort of aura you'd gotten once when you'd found something effected by magic. There was a small tinkling of chimes sound, followed by a "Perfect~" from Sunset, then you heard some soft, sensual sounds...

And then you felt something metal but slippery pushing into your asshole... along with a slight magical tingle that came with it once it slid inside. A phantom feeling suddenly came to you, and you could feel your tail twitching about excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:32 pm

I let out a loud, long drawn out whore like moan, pushing my ass back against the thing invading, then my tail was wrapping around in the air as I came a little, I would have looked back, or seen what she'd done, but I was still feeling blissed out from the reading and petting, so I kept doing it, even if I was now wiggling while reading, and cumming from the feeling of having my ass spread, and whapping my tail to one side and then the other each time I came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:50 pm

Smirking and giggling, she brought her hands up to your headband, and that tingling feeling briefly followed it. Then new phantom sensations followed as she...

Ohh... oohhhh... purrrrr She was scratching at your cat ears, and you could feel it and how nice it felt. Combined with her other hand coming up and rubbing circles into your middle, which occasionally tickled at the bottom of your breasts or was just another finger away from your clit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:32 am

I was moaning, mewling, purring, and wiggling, my whole body was feeling good, but I kept trying to read, at least, until my hips rocked forwards one time with her finger so close~ I came hard again, then I was setting down the book, something I would normally never think of doing, and kneeling down between her legs I began licking, not at her pussy, but around it, her thighs, her mound, kissing, licking and sucking on her everywhere, from her belly button down to her knees, I wanted to pleasure her some sure...but I also wanted to tease her too. So~ I became eager to see just how much I could tease her, how many hickies I could leave in general, and in odd places, from her mound, to the sides of her pussy, to even her taint is where I targeted for sexy, but right as she get into it for one place I'd move somewhere odd, like to her belly button or the back of her knee, both just for fun...and because while knowing very little, I knew denial and tickling were supposed to be sexy right? Plus it'd be funny to send her to her school covered in hickies both sexy and weird.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm

Sunset hissed in pleasure, writhing in place as she pet and caressed your head and the cat ears, which continued to feel oh so damned could. As you went though, it seemed she was enjoying herself even with the denial, and almost seemed just a tad used to the idea. There was a playful smirk on her face, even as you could see in her eyes a part of her wanted to just stuff your face between her legs and grind against you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:04 am

I looked her directly in the eyes as I moved closer to her pussy, but didn't touch it, my tongue teasingly licking "clean" just centimeters away as I purred at her with a playful and rather happy smirk, I was having fun~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:41 pm

That seemed to be a bit too much for her. Or maybe she just enjoyed the thought of ya between her legs so much. In an instant, her legs were wrapped tightly around your head, and you were pressed to her slit as she scratched and stroked at the fake ears that felt like real ears, while one leg shifted just enough so she could reach down with her toes to stroke two digits up and down the tail plug which likewise felt very real.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 am

I Shuddered and moaned directly into her clit, my ass perking up happily as she stroked my tail and ears, it felt so real~ and So good~ I pointed at her phone again and raised an eyebrow, trying to be playful, naughty and sexy. But both the ear and tail stroking together pretty soon had me back into a trance as I almost mindlessly worked to pleasure her cunt. Sucking and teasing her clit while lapping away at her pussy, I wasn't sure she even did it as my eyes closed in bliss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:33 pm

She soon snaps off some pics and records ya doing this for a bit. Then she sets the phone aside and gets back to returning the pleasure you're giving her by tending to the ears and tail. After about an hour of this, during which you noticed she was holding herself back, she finally cums, and does so right along with you as your whole body sings in euphoric delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:45 pm

I was, by this point, completely in a trance again, even as she came, even as I came, I didn't even think to stop, I just stared up at her, drunk on her petting and loving every moment of it, hearts in my eyes pulsing with magic...I was practically dumping love, adoration, happiness and bliss out thanks to our little magic magic connection, entranced as I did my best to make her cum as hard and often as possible, to show how much I loved and Adored her~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games