Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:09 pm

Smirking, Sunset pushed ya down, then got between your legs as she dived her tongue between your folds, and flicking your clit teasingly. She took well over two dozen pictures, making sure most were centered on you but that she was visible. This of course meant you came a few more times along the way.

The last pic though was just of her cuddling you in her lap, resting her head atop you and smiling contently as one of her hands intertwined with yours.

"I'll need her number to start sending them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:13 pm

I was completely blissed out witch a silly grin on my face as I happily shared Cadence's Number, cuddling against Sunset, and happily cleaning both her juices from me, and mine from her, greedily drinking it all up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:14 pm

Sunset was about to send the pics, but then the doorbell rang. "Oh right, I'll get our food first." Throwing on her panties and a shirt, she was at the door for a few minutes before bringing three bags and a box over as she said, "Go ahead and grab whatever strikes your fancy, I ordered plenty!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:21 pm

I leaned in eagerly trying things I'd never had before, Dumblings, Fried Squid? Pad Thai! Tom Kha Coconut & Lemongrass Soup? I found myself bouncing from one food to another happily eating with my fingers and licking them clean rather than using utensils, I also tried out the sauces as well, really enjoying the Fried Squid with some Sweet Chili Sauce "This is so good~!" I squealed happily stomping my feet.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:26 pm

Sunset smirked, watching happily as she enjoyed some of the food as well. Of course, about half way through, your phone buzzed. It was from Cadence. "Damn girl, you got a kinky one. She's gonna run you ragged lol. The captions she's sending with them have me horny... just imagining watching her fuck you... mhm damn, you got me envious Twiley."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:31 pm

I sent back 'lol that's what I want! I'm already working on plan to give her full use cock to knock me up' I ate and sent a message 'Once I get it working I could make one for you to enjoy Shiny with~' I sent back, feeling happy to tease with her, even as I became curious and leaned into Sunset's Side "Let me see the captions? I wanna see what she's so horny about." I asked with an interested grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:36 pm

Smirking, she went ahead and handed it over. The captions were along the lines of treating Cadence indeed, like your big sister, and she played up the role of "Corrupting seductress perverting the innocent younger sister" thing. Fuck, just reading them was making your face turn nearly as red as Sunset's hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:41 pm

I rubbed my thighs together, and giggled "Is it weird I find the idea of you, taking pics, recording and stuff like that really hot, doubly so if you send it to people one of us knows, like Cadence, or your friends, or whoever, I feel, like really hot at the idea of you bragging like that." I told Sunset, as I texted Cadence 'Still need those uniforms~' to tease her a bit 'I want them to be as extreme as possible while being within the rules~'
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:56 pm

"Keep that up, and I'll be your Pimp as I start making ya do an OnlyFans or stream our fucking to folks online." She said with a smirk and a teasing giggle of her own. As for Cadence, she soon sent ya a pic of what some of the other girls at school did. It was essentially a slutty school girl version of the uniform, though on the more 'innocent' end of the slutty side since Crystal Prep Academy was high end. Still, it would make it so your Tramp stamp could be visible to folks, and you could open the blouse up a bit to make any hickies around your neck and parts of your central chest more visible.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:06 pm

'Thank you Cadence, love you sis!' I sent off as I looked at Sunset with a smile, kissing her before going back to eating "Hmm~ Promises Promises~ But if you want me to do that I will~ You could be my photographer for my Only Fans~ Fuck me, whatever, whore me out I'll try anything once and if it's to extreme or I don't like it, I'll tell you~" I promised with a kiss after swallowing some food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:09 pm

"I might have to take you up on some of that... though its hard. Part of me wants to just keep ya all to myself. Tease the rest of the world sure, but at the end of the day only I'd get to see and touch you and leave more marks like I already have~" Sunset said with a smirk and a dominant, possessive glint in her eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:14 pm

I giggled and gave her another kiss "That's fine too~ If you don't wanna do something we wont! It's just that simple, trust me!" I assured her "If you just wanna try it once that's fine too!" I explained with a happily wiggle, licking my fingers clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:25 pm

She nodded, seeming quite content with that assertion. Once you and her had your fill of food, she put the rest away and hummed as she said, "So, its later afternoon now. Got any preferences for what we do? This is actually one of the days I normally did my own thing, since I often end up helping my friends out through much of the week."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:31 pm

I hummed and leaned against her "Teach me magic?" I asked after a moment "I wanna try and make magi-tech should be the easiest way to give you a cock, and it's just so interesting~" I said eager and wide yed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:37 pm

"Right right, that's what we were going to do." She snorted, chuckling as she noted, "The bit of fun there with ya and the picture taking put my head into a different place and I forgot about that."

She spent the next four hours going over how magic worked. The basic theories, the mechanics and its foundations, and what she knew of stuff that people came up with for magic on this side. The vast majority of which was utter bunk, but some was either similar or exactly the same as it worked in Equestria.

"The reason it's been becoming more noticable here is because some of Equestria's magic is slowly filtering into this world. Equestria has loads of it, and regenerate its rather quickly, so it won't notice it. Here though, it kind of sticks out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:44 pm

I let out a frown "What's keeping the portal bound? Or it being the only one? If...Hmm...maybe?" I started mumbling, my hands moving like I was moving around a 3d display while I tried to work something out "Sympathetic Magics? Maybe? Dimensional gateway, fuse? " I was mumbling bits and pieces of ideas out loud.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:11 pm

Sunset hummed. "Well, the Portal's been in that statue ever since the Mirror Portal was made by Starswirl the Bearded. As for how its open now, well, Princess Sparkle is using a journal that was part of a pair that I used to speak with my... former mentor, Princess Celestia, as a way to anchor it and keep it open so we can travel freely through it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:20 pm

I Hummed "Well, The easiet way I can think of to give you a cock would be involving that portal, just a hint of it's magic...and I might be able reflect some, and basically, switch your bits for a world where you have a big massive cock naturally? The other thing that comes to mind is linking Magic to that cock you can make, like a strapon, which turns that cock real briefly? Might be harder to do since I wouldn't have energy to build off?" I was mumbling trying to figure things out, lost in my own mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:24 pm

Sunset smirked a bit and shrugged at that, ruffling your hair as she said, "For someone whose into girls, you're rather cock centric." She gave a playful poke as she said, "I'm fine just using the conjured one or a strap on ya know. Ya still haven't gotten to taste me yet anyways, so no rush for that sort of thing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:32 pm

I blinked, and thought about it "Ah, I'm, I'm not a Lesbian? It's just, that for boys I have really high standards? Like, Either a Total Daddy, Himbo, Twunk, femboy, average guys just, don't do anything for me? I, actually don't know what my sexuality is?" I said her blushing "I, was just kinda caught up in the idea of well, one, having babies with you, and two, trying to make it so Lesbian couples can have babies with each other?" I mumbled with a blush.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games