Fallout: New Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: New Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:03 am

Nat squealed at this point, writhing as her cum from before made your tits nice and slick for such. She moaned like a slut as her slit drooled just as much as her cock while Piper kept drilling into you as she took advantage of Nat being busy to continue toying with her a bit as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:10 am

I didn't let up, instead moving my tits faster and faster on her cock as my tongue explored her ass, eagerly poking and prodding for her P-spot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:57 am

Your efforts were soon rewarded with her firing more of her radioactive and habit forming cum all over your middle and some of your legs. Piper groans in complaint a bit at this, given some nearly lands on her, but she doesn't stop fucking your slit senseless.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:12 am

I Giggled, then got a lewd idea "H~Hey~ W~Why don't you let her get in my pussy~ and you fuck her ass, pounding her P-spot~ T~That way it could be like you were both fucking a baby into me~" I offered with a giggle, drunk on pleasure and addictive cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:30 am

In moments, Piper and Nat have switched places. Of course, then you proceed to be railed and jackhammered at a blinding pace as Nat starts to cum every dozen or so thrusts, leaving you in a rather constant high from more of her cum flooding into your womb and its addictive radioactive traits seeping into your being.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:36 am

I was moaning, squealing, and rocking my hips, it felt like my brain was melting as my womb heated up, no it wasn't my womb, it was Nat's Breeding Onahole~ It felt so good to be used that I was cumming quicker and quicker, I couldn't tell if my womb was actually glowing from all the cum in it or if I was just being fucked goofy enough that I thought it was.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games