MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:59 am

She blushed, but approached, even as you noticed her chest was a lot bigger on the inside, if you emptied it you were pretty sure it'd fill her entire bedroom, if not more with various dildos, vibrators, plugs and whatever else she had hidden in there. She crawled into bed with you looking eager, though she couldn't seem to figure out what she wanted to do now, it was kinda cute.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:22 am

Bringing my hands to her form, I rubbed them along her body briefly, then helped work off the sundress as I grinned and let my palms rest on her breast. "Mmhm, feel free to explore my body as I'm exploring yours Twilight. And if ya want to take any of my clothes off, go right ahead~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:32 am

Your clothes promptly were town to shreds and Twilight's hands were exploring every inch of your body, she wasn't sure what would feel good for you, so she seemed intent on mapping out every single point of contact that you showed any sign of liking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:51 am

I was glad the clothes I'd been wearing had been made of magic. It meant it wasn't a big deal she ruined them by being so vigorous in stripping me. Still I hummed and moaned a bit, doing the same as I worked to map out her body. Or well, rather, very slowly and sensually take advantage of the spell I had used on her before to tease her own sweet spots. Along the way, I teased her a bit by trying to hold back some of my pleasured sounds as she wandered her hands. My breast, slit, and ass were natural spots, but I also had spots along my sides closer to my back that were quite sensitive, and my thighs and the back of my shoulders were also other weak points.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:10 am

She actually seemed to focus more on the ones she found that weren't obvious, her hands heating up and gently massaging them sure she'd grope you back when you strayed towards her sexes, but she seemed to like making you feel good and relaxed as well on top of just sexed up. You knew her most sensitive spots were actually on her lower back, a little above her tail, where a tramp stamp might go, right below her belly button had her closing her eyes and spreading her legs, and finally the back of her neck, playing with it would actually make her go limp but radiate contentment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:31 am

I was feeling rather melted and limp myself, finding myself enjoying how she went after the other spots more. So much so that I really only got one moment to rub and caress at the space on the back of her neck. I'd been about to try and do it a bit more, but then I was finding myself in a similar position as I let of a soft and pleasured gasp as I felt her fingers dance along down the middle of my own spine and towards my tail bone. It had my toes curling in delight as I whimpered and moaned, letting out pleasured little murmurings as my eyes grew hazy and I found it hard to move to reciprocate her touches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:35 am

She took a moment, keeping her hand on your back but got up, gently moving you onto your front and giving you a pillow, before she started to give you a massage, her hips pressed against your ass, her breasts into your back, but her nice, and oh so warm fingers exploring and pressing, not only teasing you, but gently working out some knots that had built up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:54 am

"Ooooohhhh s~sweeeet fuuuuccckkk..." I moaned out, melting further into her bed as I found myself just relaxing and letting Twilight do what she wished. My body wriggled a bit, as much as it could with her atop me, as my pleasured cries and gasps and oh so many more noises were only sometimes muffled by the pillow. My folds were damp and drooling again, but I didn't care... her hands were like magic themselves.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:06 am

she giggled "I grew up giving Princess Celestia Massages You're a lot easier to deal with than her~" She told you, kissing your neck as her fingers expertly dug into you, and then you felt another flare of magic, and her hands started vibrating lightly, just enough to help and not distract.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:23 am

I blushed more, then cooed and arched my back a bit as I gasped and wriggled even more. "Mmhmhm, y~y~you are waaaaayyy tooo good at this... mmhm f~fuuuuck..." A part of me wanted to be reciprocating here, making her feel as good as she was making me... but it was taking all my effort not to just melt into an incoherently content and pleasured puddle right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:49 am

Then it was two fingers, warm and vibrating, moving it tight little circles from the base of your neck all the way down to right above your tailbone, then gentle massage of your ass, soothing the sore and bruised cheeks with her hands as she worked you over, massaging one leg and then the other. from thigh to soul and even kisses on your thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:10 am

"Mmhmhmhmphhmhm, itsh okay if, mhmph, room with chu sometimes? Could mmhmp.... get used to this..." I moaned and shivered and shuddered, head growing a bit lighter as I mumbled out, "T-Teach you... all I know b-bout my magic too... m-make you... mhmpmhmp... f~feel ash guuuud..." A small part of me wanted to ask if I could marry her if it'd mean I'd get to feel this sort of pleasure every day...

I quivered, cumming from her ministrations even as I found it was a more drawn out, gentle climax than I'd experienced thus far.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:54 am

She giggled and leaned down, sucking, licking, and biting your neck oh so softly, then you felt her hands come up and the massage start getting more sexual her hands playing with and massaging your bum, reaching up to gently play with and around your breasts, still she didn't touch your holes, and yet still you had what you were sure was the longest orgasm of your life, as she whispered "If you Wish~ M~Mistress~" right into your ear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:15 am

Her efforts were already working me towards a second orgasm, and I was whimpering with rising need more and more. Even if she wasn't directly touching my breasts, slit, or asshole, she was still making me feel too damned good. Then she called me that, and I cried out as a second climax crashed down over my, my juices now definitely coating the sheets of Twilight's bed.

"R~Remind me later.... t-to conjure you a c~collar then, m~my p~pet." I panted out when I managed to recover enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:29 am

She didn't really give you a chance to recover, your almost complete limp body was moved so you were on your back, with her ass grinding down on your crotch, her hands directly massaging your tits as she leaned down and kissed your lips again and again. Working to make you cum a third time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:41 am

"N~No fair... c~can't make you f~feel ash guud right now..." I replied, gasping and writhing more and more. I tried to bring my own hands up, only managing to really just rub my hands up and down her side and give her rear some squeezes here and there as I returned the kisses as eagerly as I could. Given how sensitive I was, it wasn't going to take long for me to cum again!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:37 am

She giggled and kissed you again "Hmm~ After I finish I'll let you do what you want~" She promised with a giggle, and once she made you cum from your tits she moved down to your ass, and using fingers from both hands she gently spread and massaged you, in a way that had you relaxing even more, your body wasn't willing to move as her skilled fingers soothed the soreness from your rough fucking with Spike.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:32 am

Gurgling in utter relaxation, I soon came again, twitching and spasming as my arms fell down to lay at my sides. Fuck, there was no way I was going to be able to pleasure her in this state... I simply needed to sit back and enjoy the whole experience. Not much to do but enjoy what my Pet was doing for me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:23 am

After you came with your ass her fingers stopped vibrating, and one hand moved to your pussy, you almost thought it was a chance to relax but once you calmed some, her fingers were vibrating again and you figured out what she'd planed she was massaging both your G-spot and Clit at the same time both from inside and outside your pussy one hand in you and the other out, both vibrating and both pressing both spots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:49 am

It was at that point I arched my back, squealed, clung to the sheets, and spent the next several minutes simply cumming non-stop. My tongue lolled out of my mouth as my eyes rolled up into my head. An ahaego expression dominated my face, and it was quite possibly one of the lewdest ones I'd yet worn since arriving here. My head was now quickly turning to as much mush as the rest of me was from my Pet's perfect tending.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games