MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:09 am

At that Tiara seemed to become confused "Why not just have the shower maids wash you?" Lofty seemed to get amused by the question and trying not the laugh at the actual, genuine confusion of the younger mare's face. Scootaloo seemed to choke on her saliva in shock. And Tiara just seemed to get more confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:13 am

"Not everyone has shower maids." I noted with a giggle, ruffling her hair then licking some of the cum off her face before feeding it to her, and then giving Scoot's a poke. "Though maybe we could get outfits for such at some point and have us take turns being such."

With that, I hurried over, bending down and letting them see my slit and backdoor as I got the shower started, then used my magic to levitate up some of the stuff we'd need to get us all cleaned up. "Ready when you three are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:30 am

When you broke the kiss Tiara was giving you bedroom eyes again "If you clean me by feeding me Scoot's cum I will totally let you take the lead and make me your whore tonight." She promised with a sex hungry grin, making Scootaloo pop another boner, and lofty sigh and follow you into the shower "Horny Brats." She mumbled, but the words were filled with love. Scootaloo followed next with Tiara happily groping her ass as she followed up last.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:35 am

"Mhm, Challenge accepted~" I purred, moving to do just that while I let my magic get to work on the other two. The taste of Scootaloo's cum was making me a bit dizzy as I took in more of it then fed it to the formerly prissy mare. All while my magic washed and cleaned over the other two as warm water rained down on us.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:44 am

Tiara, actually seemed to become more giddy and affectionate the more you touched and licked her, though while cleaning her you heard a moan and apparently this had been to much for Scootaloo to watch, because she was balls deep in her Auntie's pussy and humping away at it while watching you clean up the cuddle and kiss happy Tiara.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:03 am

Blushing at Tiara's affectionate giddyness, I squeaked as I turned and saw Scoots taking her Aunt. "I~I uh, will Holiday be alright with that?" As I asked, I glanced over to Tiara who was now about half to two thirds clean of Scoot's cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:13 am

Lofty giggled "Darling, did you forget, she was supposed to fuck me before she ended up stumbling dick first into you, it's fine, normal family's are pretty sexually active and open with each other. Me or Holi will probably end up trying to sex you up yourself soon enough~" She hummed in pleasure, adjusting her hips to let Scootaloo push deeper into her while Tiara rubbed her pussy against your thigh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:17 am

"R-Right, right, still all a bit new to me." I noted, chuckling a bit at the sight as I glanced down to Tiara and hummed. "Want me to finish cleaning ya off first, or do you want me to shift to male and take you like Scoot's is taking her Aunt?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:19 am

Scootaloo seemed to be completely focused on her Auntie's pussy, but Tiara had a moment to thing, then she grinned and whispered into your ear "Clean me and I'll cuddle fuck you while feeding you~ once we're done with the shower~" she purred happily with a naughty smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:22 am

Blushing at that, I hummed as I went ahead and shifted to male form, my cock hard as hell as I got to work cleaning up the rest of her. Once she was clear of cum, I smirked and got down to my knees, spreading her folds as I said, "Since they're a bit busy, how about I tend to you here... unless you want to eat out your Auntie while I fuck Scoots from behind~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:32 am

The fact that Lofty was already dripping cum from her pussy as Scootaloo kept fucking her, Tiara, licked her lips, grabbed your head...she was careful not to grab your hair you noticed, and pulled you face first into her pussy, even as she began to rub her furry ankle against your cock teasingly "Well~ Get to work peasant~" she purred at you with lust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:38 am

I wouldn't have minded too much if she'd done that, as I could enjoy some rough fun here and there myself. However, I shivered all the same and groaned in pleasure as I nodded. My hands moved to grope her rear and rub circles into her inner thigh as I 'got to work' just as she had demanded.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:27 am

It seemed her purr didn't affect just you, because Lofty started moaning as Scootaloo went double time on her but, Tiara was rubbing her pussy up and down your face so you couldn't see it all that well, she was trying to ride or fuck your face, but, she was tiring herself out by trying to keep pace with Scoot's insane speed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:31 am

"Relax, go at your own pace." I purred into her folds, smiling as I lapped away at her slit. She tasted rather good, and my fingers enjoyed groping and caressing her own cushiony rear as my cock twitched and drooled onto the floor. After a bit though, I brought my lips to her clit and wrapped around them. With a moan, I began to suckle and purr around the love button, eyes darting up to watch how she reacted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:48 am

She got embarrassed but slowed down letting you take more of the lead, even if you were eating her out, it was obvious she wanted to cum though, and she got her wish when you teased her clit, her eyes rolled up and she screamed loud enough to wake Scoots up from her fuck haze as Tiara stared in wide eyed confusion "W~What wash~ that~? S~Sho good~?" she asked slurring and stumbling a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:55 am

"That was me playing with your clit, your love button, the naughty little nub above your delicate petals~" I noted with a husky growl, smirking at the response it got from her and Scootaloo. I darted back in, giving it the same treatment as I wondered if I could get her to cum a few more times too. Maybe enough so her legs would give out... at which point I could take her folds with my member as I laid on the shower floor, while Scoots could take her backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:59 am

The second attack on her clit had her practically collapsing on top of you, her legs twitching and spasming a bit as she somehow managed to cum even harder while riding off the high or her first orgasm, she let out a weird noise that might have been a word if you were fuck drunk, though before you could get started Lofty patted your shoulder, "She looks out of it enough that you could probably dry her and hump her while eating and she wont be awake, let's get finished with the shower first?" she said with a bit of a tired giggle, her legs wobbling a bit from Scoots attack on her womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:11 pm

Nodding, I helped her out of the shower and waved a hand over us both, the water whicking away as we both dried rather quickly. I did the same spell for Scootaloo and Lofty as they came out while I tried to get Diamond Tiara to come out of her semi-fuck drunk state a bit. I'd help DT out to the kitchen area once the others were situated as well, conjuring a pair of underwear for myself for the moment as I then went to see if Holiday needed any help with the cooking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:23 pm

Tiara seemed content to stay pretty fuck drunk, and/or horny, because she humped at your hand and pressed herself against you and rubbed her ass against Scootaloo, who was happily groping it. And when you got down Holiday was already setting out food, Sweets, Grains and some simple grilled fish on toast sandwich.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Glad to switch her over to Scootaloo, I sat down and dug into the grains and fish, leaving the sweets to them as I found myself wondering if because they were horses they had a much higher tolerance for sugar then I did. Soon though, I began to inquire on basic things about this land and the culture, since I figured there was quite a bit different from what I was able to remember of where I was from.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games