MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:46 am

It took a bit of walking, before you could get there though some ponies wanted to talk to the aunts and as you were standing with Scootaloo you heard a mocking laugh, and looking over you saw a pony with...Latex gloves and thigh highs "Really~ This is who you had your heat with~? Some Filthy Monkey thing~ Wow~ Really scraping the barrel there aren't you Chicken Wings~?" She teased, though while she looked angry at first Scootaloo's face turned hurt and looked at you in panic at the last nickname. Like she was afraid you'd leave her after hearing that name. You also noticed that her wings which had been fluffy and proud pretty much since this morning had now completely hidden behind her back, hugged tight to her, her ears were flat on her head as well.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:57 am

Even before noting Scootaloo's response, I had a low opinion of this mare's personality. That said, she certainly looked sexy in that attire, and I snorted as I simply replied, "That's the best ya can come up with? Three out of ten for the insult Missy." I then shrugged, smirking as I reached over and stroked at Scoot's hard on as I purred,

"I find your wings quite cute. And they're oh so sensitive. Think you'd cum on the spot if I stroke them Scoots?" My breath washed over her ear as I grinned, then added to the other mare, "Besides, have you ever tried her cock? It feels absolutely divine. So long, thick, and the feel of it as it shoves in and out... fucking me in my most deepest places... mmhm, have you ever felt that Missy? Ever felt such a hard fuckpole stuffing you and going faster than you can imagine?"

I had pointed Scootaloo's cock towards the mare as I teased her and Scootaloo both. If she came, well, this girl would be getting messy too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:05 am

She huffed at you "I've had better, my mother hired a Professional for my first heat!" she said proudly flipping her hair "I thought Chicken Wings here was htting the bottom of the well spending her first with her family but she must have really dug to find whatever cesspit you came from~" She said...though Scootaloo was now leaning into you and wiggling happily at your compliments. "Maybe if you and that Dodo Bird both get on your knees and beg like some good sex toys I'll only whore her pussy out to high class clients instead of a bit for a creampie like she's currently selling herself~" She taunted, Scootaloo though was getting more and more distracted by your stroking you were sure touching her wings would end up coating the other mare.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:12 am

I considered commenting our meeting and rutting was an accident, but instead, I hummed as I smirked and reached a hand towards her wings. "Mhm, I bet you your professional wasn't anywhere near as good as Scoots here was. The only reason you couldn't hear me all over town was because she was giving me the best kiss I've ever had~"

I then leaned in and chuckled into Scoot's ear as I asked, "Wanna coat that bitch from head to toe~?" I waited for an answer, then once I got a yes of some sort, my hands stroked from the tip of a wing to the base.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:21 am

Scootaloo when wide eyed, but gave a shaky little nod, then she came, and not just once, she came with practically every movement on her wing, and not just a little, in fact her cum was rocketing out harder and thicker and had even more volume than before, you could feel some of your magic getting drained into Scootaloo. Just a little, but besides making her wings more sensitive and her cum way more, you weren't sure if it did anything else, but looking over you saw the bitch now on her knees and coated in enough cum that she looked more like a slime girl than a pony, you couldn't see her eyes but you could see her hips shaking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:01 pm

Smirking and chuckling as I pulled my hand back from her wing, I kept stroking her cock, though much more slowly as I hummed and asked, "Hey Scoots, think this mare liked the cum shower you gave her~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:06 pm

Scootaloo was blushing and looking between you and the other mare, before whispering "I~It's really hot to see her like that, B~But she hasn't said anything...and I kinda thought she'd scream at us?" The coated mare, who was now getting some looks was still twitching her hips, in fact from what you could tell...she was probably cumming with every breath she took.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:24 pm

"Mhm, I'd have thought that, were she not cumming every time she breathes." I noted with a snort. Humming, I pulled Scootaloo closer by the cock, presenting the tip just one inch from the mare's muzzle before leaning down and gathering some come off her snoot. Giving her a chance to breathe better, but also smell the source of such cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:36 pm

Scootaloo Seemed both totally confused and extremely turned on "W~What W~Why Diamond Tiara hates me~?" She said, her cock dripping cum and pre out, and now closer, this Tiara, opened her mouth and then Scootaloo came again, just as thick, flooding Diamond Tiara's Mouth and forcing her to swallow more and more cum just to breathe, but she came more with a low whining moan, that sounded both confused and turned on as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:45 am

Pushing Scoot's hips forward, I grinned as I purred, "I don't think she does anymore~ In fact, I think you've shut her up quite good by showing her the truth~" With a hum, I used some magic to wipe away a bit more of the cum coating her face, wanting to see just how mesmerized by Scootaloo, or maybe her cum or scent, she was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:00 am

The Girl Diamond Tiara, seemed confused and displeased by the vanishing cum, then she saw Scootaloo, or smelled her, seeing as her nose twitched and you got front row seats to her eyes changing into love hearts as she leaned forward happily rubbing her face all over Scootaloo's cock...Then an Angry voice called out "DIAMOND TIARA! HOW DARE YOU SHAME ME THIS WAY?!" And you were instead given front row seats to Tiara's Happy lust drunk look turning instead into a Look of actual fear, maybe even Terror, her ears completely flat against her head, before a hand roughly grabbing her hair yanked her away from Scootaloo's Cock with a cry of "M~Mom! I~It's not my fault!" Scootaloo, who seemed afraid and confused by the yelling didn't seem to know what to do, but was reaching out towards Tiara to try and save her from the screaming bitch that you could now see.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:05 am

The look of fear on Tiara's face made me growl, especially after seeing her get love hearts in her eyes from just smelling Scootaloo. I looked at this bitch who was dragging her by the hair as I crossed my arms over my chest and said, "Bitch, the only one shaming you would be you by acting like a cunt. What kind of mother grabs their kid like that?"

I moved forward, seeking to grab this mare's hand to try and wrench it away, which should give Scoot's a chance to pull her away. The sapphire color of my eyes quickly gave way to an angry ruby red as I frowned and used my other hand to reach out and yank at her hair. "Wanna know how that feels bitch?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:18 am

Both Tiara and her mother seemed completely baffled by you getting involved, Tiara's eyes were filled with both confusion and a sort of, fearful hope, while her Mom had a look of disgust and anger as you freed Tiara from her, Tiara who was quickly scooped up in a bridal carry by Scootaloo, and taken some distance, putting you between her and the bitch in front of you, the last looks you saw on there faces was a determined look on Scootaloo's and a confused but turned on look on Tiara as she stared between the two of you.

You were tugging on the bitch's hair and she screamed out "HOW DARE YOU?!" before trying to slap you, but it was pretty obvious she didn't even know basics on how to defend herself "THAT IS MY PROPERTY YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE HOW I TRAIN IT!" she continued, before a rather cold and rather angry voice spoke up "I Think that's enough, Excuse me, creature? Can you hold her on the ground until the guards come? I'm declaring this a Foal emergency." Looking you saw a mare approaching, she had cum on her hands and glancing back you could see some had been wiped from Tiara's hair...she was also wearing part of a burse uniform.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:24 am

Smiling to Tiara and Scootaloo, I returned to glaring at the bitch in question as she shouted such. That earned another forceful hug as I didn't even bother trying to find off her slaps. They were pathetic, as pathetic as she was. Her words of course made my eyes blaze more and I was about to disagree with her rather forcibly, but then someone else got involved. A nurse, by the looks of it.

"I'll do one better." I said, turning and growling at this bitch as I let go of her hair but snapped my fingers. Ropes sprang into being, promptly tying her up like a hog as she was dropped to the ground. For good measure, I summoned a gag to keep her bitchy screaming muffled down.

"That should do." I noted, before turning towards Scoot and Diamond Tiara as my eyes cooled and returned to their sapphire blue hue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:39 am

The Nurse seemed confused, then impressed, then amused "Thank you, and I'm sorry, but even from my brief examination this isn't a one off, do you think you could keep the Filly close to you...she seems to have some affection for you and her friend there for saving her." The nurse leaned up to nuzzle you, briefly rubbing her face and body against yours before leaning back down "Thanks for getting her away first." She said.

You Saw Scootaloo was looking lost at what do do with a cum soaked Tiara hugging, kissing, and nuzzling her, but that same Tiara was also giving you such intense bedroom eyes that if not hearing the bitch try to scream through the gag in her mouth you probably would have popped a boner...

After the Guard's showed up, and one got smacked by the nurse for being racist and trying to arrest you before anyone said anything, thigs moved pretty quickly, and to Pretty much everyone's surprise Scootaloo's Aunts found themselves taking in Tiara as a foster daughter was sealed by noon, then you were finally allowed to head to there home though at some point Tiara had been transferred into your arms and was currently grinding her crotch on you and nuzzling your neck.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:44 am

"No problem, was happy to do so." I said with a smile, moving to stand next to Scoot's and DT, the bedroom eyes she was shooting me making me blush quite a bit. I was just a tad confused when the guards came and I nearly got arrested, but the glowers from Scoot's Aunts and the Nurse seemed to end that before it could get far.

After things got sorted, much faster than I'd have expected, I had used my magic to clean Diamond Tiara up at least a small bit, unless of course she stopped me from doing so. I was blushing almost as red as Scootaloo's scooter as she ground against me, chuckling just a bit as I noted, "Ya know, right now I'm a girl, don't have a dick. Can switch to having one later though, but I lose the chest pillows you and Scoots both seem to like as well."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:50 am

She actually did stop you, blushing she explained "I~I like feeling all dirty and cum covered." Which had Scootaloo, and her Aunt both hard the rest of the way home, but when you said you could gain a dick she gained a rather excited look and happily said "Oh! I could take both your dicks at the same time and have twins or more! That could be babies from both of you!" Scootaloo, squeaked and came all over her Auntie Lofty's back, she just seemed amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:53 am

"Mhm, and here I imagined you the more dominating sort, given what you're wearing before ya found out how messy Scoot's can be~" I said with a smirk, groping her rear and breasts as we reached home. Of course, a rumble from my stomach reminded me that I'd only had what, three donuts and nothing else besides Scoot's cum since waking up?

"So, will we be sharing a room, or we each getting our own?" I asked as I took a look around. "I could also sleep on a couch if needed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:58 am

Tiara whispered "Just because my pussy would be swallowing two cocks doesn't mean you're not tied up and helpless you know~" in your ear as she groped a tit. The Aunts seemed to be amused by your question "Please if we tried to keep you seperate the entire house would end up cum stained, you can share a room, Though until we get a new bed you're gonna have to cuddle a lot." Lofty then grabbed everyone but Holiday and hurried everyone to the shower, deciding a family cleaning was in order, while Holiday, as the only not filthy one, would cook for everyone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:01 am

Taira's response made me squeak, and had I been in male form, I might have cum a bit at that. Still, I nodded to Lofty's reply and let myself be sheparded along, discarding my outfit and stretching a bit as I noted, "I'm less dirty than the rest of ya... mostly my clothes that got messed up. So how about I be the one to focus on getting everyone good and clean?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games