MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 pm

Scootaloo let out a loud squeal and came in surprise, shocking her aunts as well, both jumped, and Holiday's cock popped out, smacking into Lofty's ass...and after a couple moments she was kneeling down and giving her wife a tit job as well, right next to the bed, while the bewildered Scootaloo seemed to be trying to reach around and find whoever just licked her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:21 pm

Smiling, I laughed a bit and pulled my head back to give Lofty a playful nuzzle as I said, "Welcome to the morning bit of naughty fun~" I then turned back to Scootaloo as I smirked. "That was my magic that did that Scoot's~" I then took her cock back into my throat, seeking to match Lofty's pace as the tongue flicked at Scootalo's clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:30 pm

She blushed and shivered "I~I didn't k~wow they M~Made M~Magic like that~" She said, even as Lofty turned and kissed you, scooping some of Scootaloo's cum from your mouth before going back to worshiping her wife's cock, Scootaloo stuffed her hands under her ass, at first you thought she was trying to find the tongue, but then you realized she was sitting on them, to let you continue to choose the pace, even as you matched Lofty's rather well, slow and lofty pace.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:42 pm

"With Chaos Magick, long as I have enough willpower and focus, I can do just about anything~ Which is useful if you turn out to be into all kinds of kinky things cause I can happily provide on that front~" I replied after the kiss, blushing a bit before going for another minute with the arcane tongue on her slit and my breasts and mouth. Finally however, taking a firm grip on my chest pillows, I purred, "You can go ahead and fuck my tits and mouth. Just don't go overboard~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:47 pm

Her hands practically flew up, both grabbing your hair, and then her hips were moving, and you were being throat and tit fucked at the same time, forced back into the pillows as she made an eager happy squeal, "S~Sho good~" She moaned out, she ended up cumming not just once, but four more times, practically flooding the bed in jizz, before her Aunt finally filled her Auntie's mouth...and while Scootaloo obviously was up for more sex, she managed to calm down enough to let her cock go limp.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:07 pm

Gurgling quite a bit as I was quickly pinned back to the bed, I let her keep my breasts pressed against her as I started working over my own folds with my fingers. I thankfully managed to cum twice in quick succession, which sated the neediness her fucking my throat brought with it. Once she calmed down, I panted a bit but smile, whisking away the mess with a wave of my hand as I sat up and hummed.

"Mhm, well, with that fun out of the way, we going over to your place now? Or getting..." I paused, tapping my chin. "Actually, I don't know what time it is, so am not sure what we'd be getting food wise." A rumble from my stomach showed I was hungry either way though.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Scootaloo blushed, but said "W~Well if you didn't magic it away you could ate the cum you know?" She had a nervous grin, like she was trying to joke, but wasn't sure if she was doing it right. But her Auntie Spoke up "Of Course Honey, Pinkie and the Cakes should be making some sweets, I'm sure they'd have something you can eat for...Brunch maybe?" Holiday...seemed to be spent after cumming just the once and trying to recharge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:28 pm

"Cum might give some protein, but I do need more than that~" I teased back. The answer I got from Lofty was enough to give me a time of day though. Late morning or nearing afternoon perhaps. I hummed a bit at mention of sweets though. "Well, if nothing else can go down and see what's available either way."

Standing up, I conjured the outfit I'd been wearing back, finding myself liking the look as I checked myself in a mirror before nodding. "Think I'll show off male form when we're back at your place." I then cast my gaze to Scootaloo as I asked, "Ready to head down, or ya want me to magic some clothes up for you as well?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:34 pm

She was pouting with a blush "I was kinda hoping you'd walk around naked expect for my cum." She admitted before humming "Clothes are just fashion anyway, you can dress me, or keep me naked, I'm fine either way." she said standing up and stretching...Lofty left her cummy tits out on display as she got ready and Holiday didn't tuck her dick in, but they seemed content in going down like that, and even eating in like that if that's what you wanted to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:46 pm

"Maybe another time~" I said, stroking her cheek softly and reaching up to give a gentle scritch to one of her ears. I then hummed at that, asking, "That how it is here? I might not remember precisely where I am from, but I do remember they tended to frown on folks not wearing clothes."

Still, with a shrug I headed on down, keeping an eye out for Pinkie. I found myself wondering if, since they seemed to be anthro ponies, if they ate stuff ponies tended to eat or a bit more. Hope they have meat in some form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Pinkie was manning the counter, and currently there was a tied up purple female unicorn at the side of the counter was completely coated in cum and had the words "I broke into someone's house to watch their guest sleep, feel free to punish me~ Free with every purchase!" She also had both a Plug and Beads in her ass and three different dildos in her pussy. Pinkie waved at you "Hey there! I know you probably want some fish but we can't sell any hear, though your new family should have some at home~ Anyways as a...sorry for my friend freaking out and watching you sleep have some free donuts and iced sugar cookies!" She said setting two boxes of treats out for the family to take. "On the house~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:08 pm

"Isn't that... a bit overboard?" I asked, even as I found the male side of my being somewhat tempted to take advantage of this oppurtunity. Still, I took out two donuts and munched on them merrily enough, favoring one with strawberry frosting and another with what tasted like blue raspberry. "Also, how'd you know I was wanting fish? Or well, meat in general?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Pinkie giggled "Nope, Twilight's a total slut she just tries to hide, she'll be completely embarrassed and act a bit angry, but it wont cause problems, and silly, it's pretty obvious, your teeth! Though most ponies can eat meat, try not to mention it around unicorns or high class earth ponies, most of them are strictly vegetarian, and some are vegan while most Earth Ponies and pretty much all Pegasi, pegasuses, will eat at least fish, and most will have some other fowl every now and then~ We only have a vegetarian license so we can't have other stuff though." she explained with a smile, even as Twilight came and a dildo slid out of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:32 pm

Taking in all of that, I nodded and worked on the two donuts as I filed both sets of information away for later. I then hummed a bit, and slowly my form shifted. I didn't bother changing the outfit, since this was a short lived change as I stepped in front of Twilight and smirked. "Well, since you did peek in on me and Scoots... tis only fair we take advantage of you~" I lift my skirt and pull my panties aside, my seven inch member on display as I grip Twilight by the horn and shove on in, groaning as I feel her wet insides. I start up a good pace as I comment, "Want to use a hole too Scoot's? It wasn't just me she was peeking in on."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:43 pm

Scootaloo blushed, and shook her head "I kinda wanna save all my cum for you...but that's hot." She muttered watching you as the unicorn lapped at your cock. The donuts were actually super soft and tasty, glazed, and a dozen of them, Scootaloo was focused on the cookies, even as she stared at you, not pay any attention to her aunts talking with Pinkie behind her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:54 pm

"Mhm, such a bad girl you were Twilight... perhaps sometime Scootaloo and I can punish you more... stuff both your lewd holes, or spitroast you between us perhaps." I growled, starting to thrust a bit faster as I worked to bottom out into her mouth again and again. I also started to stroke and squeeze her horn just a bit, more for the fun of it really than any off chance it might do something.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Teasing her horn like you were doing seemed to do something similar to Scootaloo's wings, because she came, hard and not only released enough magic to form a magical goo staining you even more than cum, she came hard enough that one of the dildos shot out and slapped scootaloo in the face, splashing someone's cum all over her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:11 pm

Squeaking at the weird magical goo coating me, I simply growled and started thrusting hard and fast, groaning as within a short bit I came and fired as much as I could down her throat. I pulled out to shoot the rest on her face as I frowned and tried to use my magic to get the arcane goop off. If I couldn't... well, I'd try making my clothes vanish for the moment as I shifted back to female form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:18 pm

It didn't vanish, it seemed to resist magic, but some that got into your mouth did taste really sweet...and Scootaloo looked incredibly jealous about this turn of events, though she was also blushing and had cum and juice on her face and chest, so she might also be annoyed about that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:22 am

Shrugging a bit, I asked Pinkie Pie for some napkins to clean the goop off me and Scootaloo both. I could wash my clothes later if it became necessary and it didn't fade away on its own. Grabbing another donut and telling myself no more til I could get some meat into my system, I said, "Thanks a bunch Miss Pie, appreciate all the kindness and generosity you've shown~!"

Unless there was any reason to linger or remain, I then moved to stroll on outside, wondering where the house of Scootaloo and her aunts were.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games