MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:04 pm

The Pink one carried upstairs "I'm Pinkie, Scootaloo is you lover~ The nice Futa who filled your throat was Derpy~" She told you with a Giggle "Rest, Sleep, then when you get up we'll bang okay~? I can already tell you're gonna be really popular, even in your boy forms, Futas and Mares both are gonna love both forms~" she told you, setting you and Scootaloo into her bed to sleep.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:10 pm

"I-I uh, only just met her, n-not sure if I'd call her a lover... s-she sort of just crashed into me and wound up with her dick in me." I replied readily enough, though I was too tired to protest too much. "K-Kayin, Kayin Dreemurr." I managed to get out as she tucked me in. I was about to drift off, then my eyes snapped open.

"W-Wait, how'd you know I've got two forms?!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:13 pm

She wasn't there, when you closed your eyes she was still there, but when you opened them it was just a crude drawing of her with her tongue out and the words "Pinkie Sense, now sleep~!" written under it, and Scootaloo nuzzling closer into your neck with a happy hum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:16 pm

Shaking my head ruefully, I just snorted and went ahead and closed my eyes. I blushed a bit as Scootaloo nuzzled into me, and then eventually drifted off, at some point wrapping the futa pegasus in more of a proper cuddly hug.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:21 pm

You woke up to no Scootaloo, which was concerning, until you looked around and found her looking incredibly embarrassed in a chair, then a voice asked "Awake now?" And looking over you were met with a pussy and a cock...then you looked up and saw two ponies standing over you "Aunt, Auntie, Please~" Scootaloo whined "It's not their fault~" She seemed embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:24 pm

I tilted my head a bit on initial confusion. As I had figured Scootaloo would be glued to me after yesterday. The voices however drew my eyes to the two ponies, then Scootaloo.

"Yes. I am awake now." I said, sitting up slowly. I tilted my head again, humming as I conjured a hairband and a brush and started arguing a bit with my hair as I worked to get it into a high tail. "I'm very much not from around here, appeared in an alley yesterday and then Scootaloo crashed into me. Which wound up with her between my legs, and one thing led to another..."

While I wasn't sure of the lover bit, I did ask, "She's not in trouble for anything, is she?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:28 pm

One of them sighed "Listen, Hun, I'm not sure how, your species heats work, but they way they work with Ponies is magical Fertility, you might be pregnant, Scootaloo, was supposed to come strait home and spend her heat with us, since family can't get each other pregnant, but she spent it with you, more than that, it was her first heat, it's very...emotional, We're worried since you aren't a pony we aren't sure how the harmony magic will affect you." She tried to explain.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:32 pm

"Ah." I said, humming a bit. I thought about it, and after a moment with my memory being nice and giving me such, I said, "I'm a human, and we don't go through heat. We can get knocked up or knock up others... whenever."

As for how that'd all work... "Might be complicated by the fact I can shift gender. I do apologize... it wasn't exactly planned. I tried to use my magic to get us untangled, but uh, Scootaloo's efforts initially made that a bit hard. Especially since her dick started feeling really good."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:37 pm

She Blushed "T~To be honest I remember feeling really good...then needing to make as many babies as possible, even then it's pretty bleary, I was running pretty late because Diamond Tiara is a Daft cunt anyways." She muttered the last part but everyone heard it "SCOOTALOO you can't say things like that!" to which Scootaloo replied "She kept talking about how her mom brought in a professional for her heat and wouldn't shut up or get out of the way!" while the third member just sighed and pat you hand "Well, either way, She's not gonna let you go now, you know?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:44 pm

"I uh, didn't know. As said, not from around here. Aside from sleeping, my time here so far has been spent getting fucked by Scoots and accidentally deep-throating some mare called Derpy before Pinkie brought us up here." I quirked an eye up at this mention of a Diamond Tiara and her being a cunt. Sounded like a bully... which was something I didn't take kindly too just generally.

"So uh, my name's Kayin, Kayin Dreemurr. And uh, I don't know where I am?" I offered after a moment, adding, "Nor what exactly happens next given this uh, situation."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm

That seemed to cause the two futas to look back at you "Well, you already know Scootaloo, but I'm her Aunt, Holiday," the futa introduced herself the Mare, a Pegasus spoke next "I'm her Auntie, Lofty, and we'd of course be willing to have you stay with us, though from what we heard, both Pinkie and a Miss Twilight also offered. You'll, well you'll need to be there for Scootaloo, she's probably gonna come to you whenever she's upset...But she'll also try to be there for you and if she gets into a herd they will probably also want to be with you, both physically and emotionally." The Mare seemed to be the one with the calmest head in the family.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:55 pm

I hummed. On the one hand, I wasn't yet sure if I had the same level of feelings for Scootaloo as she might have for me. On the other hand, they'd mentioned something called Harmony magic, so maybe that'd effect me over time. And well, if I was pregnant, I'd be the mother and her the father...

I gave a nod. "This is all a bit much, and I sort of feel like I'm playing catch up a bit, but I'll do what I can to help Scootaloo out. And I'd be happy to accept the offer of staying with the three of you." I didn't know Pinkie Pie much, sides that she was friendly and knew something she shouldn't. As for this Twilight they mentioned... I didn't know her at all, so at least for the moment my answer there was no.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:00 pm

The Aunts both looked confused "You don't know her? But she was in bed with the two of you before Pinkie carried her out?" Lofty explained, before shaking her head "Yes, anyways, I'm sorry about all this, Harmony works in odd ways?" She shrugged "I'm sorry about all this but we will help you." Holiday also nodded... Scootaloo was staring and had a boner, it seems that at some point your clothes had come off, and Scootaloo was licking her lips and staring at your tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:05 pm

"There was only me and Scoots in bed when Pinkie brought us up here." I remarked. "Frankly, hearing she had gotten up here and was in the bed with us and that Pinkie had to carry her out doesn't give her many points in my book." Still, I nodded, then blushed a bit as Scootaloo stared at my tits. But I sighed and smirked a bit as I said, "Want me to give you a tit-job? Or would you like to see how I look in male form?" I quickly add, "If I give ya one, I do hope it'll be a one and done. Be kind of hard to do much if ya rut me again like that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Lofty Coughed "From experience with her Aunt, she'll be extra horny for a weak or so...and pretty much into anything you wanna do sex wise, but it won't be as intense as the fist rutting of each season." she explained, while Scootaloo shot cum on the ceiling at your words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:12 pm

"Duly noted." I said with a smirk as I glanced at the cum splattered on the ceiling. With a hum then, I shrugged and said, "Right then, show off male side later, come on over here Scoots." I move to the edge of the bed, humming softly as I grip both of my breasts and rub and roll them about for her enjoyment. Assuming she came over, and didn't say tackle me to the bed, I'd gently wrap my tits around her pillar, giving the tip a soft smooch before humming as I got to work squeezing my melons around her pillar. I drooled here and there to help it get nice and slippery before leaning down to start licking and kissing at the shaft as it poked out tween my breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:17 pm

She seemed to be actively fighting herself to come over calmly, and not just tackle rape you into bed, but once she sat on your lap and let you get to work, she looked totally entranced by it, drooling and staring dumbly at your tits with a look that was like you were sharing the secrets of creation with her, she seemed to really like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:52 am

Smirking a bit as she became so entranced, I glanced over to her Aunts before returning my full focus to her. After another minute of soft squishing and bobbing of my breasts, I quickly added my mouth to the mix as I let out a soft, sweet, alluring "Aaah~" as I took the tip and first three inches of her shaft into my warm, wet mouth. "Be gentle, alright~ for me, pretty please~?" I made sure to murmur after a few slurps, before taking it back in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:04 am

Lofty was giggling and looking happy...Holiday was staring at Lofty with a boner and seemed to be stuck between trying to get Lofty to have some fun with her, and letting Lofty just enjoy watching you and Scootaloo. On the other hand, the cute light mare in your lap came hard, but didn't get soft still, even as your mouth and throat were flooded and cum leaked out to cover your tits, in fact that just seemed to make her hornier, but she had her hands down in the blankets, even if you saw the desire to throat rape you burning in her eyes, she was holding back, even taking a submissive approach, letting you set the pace, no matter how much she quivered with need.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:04 pm

Gurgling and moaning just a bit as Scootaloo came in my throat and mouth, I decided to keep going. Though going a bit faster now as I figured that might help her feel better and get her to be a bit more calm. She smirked a bit around Scoot's pillar though at her Aunts seeming to just stand and watch for the moment. With a hum, she decided to make things a bit more fun, and focused some of her magic so she could conjure a small magic tongue to start lapping at her slit as well.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games