MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:19 am

Watching Spike you noticed her hips naturally swayed, but not like Tiara's strutting sway, instead Spike seemed to smoothly slither almost, where Tiara went and grabbed attention you half thought Spike could charm a snake by swaying her ass for it. The first book you pulled out, that you thought looked like it might be a magic book, instead seemed to be a book on the breeding cycles of dragons, which set Tiara into a laughing fit when she saw what you'd pulled out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:13 am

Snorting in amusement, I put the book back and say, "Let's see if the second book is just as lewd but appropriate, or if third time is the charm will ring true for finding a book on magic."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:26 am

The second was a rather dry book on plants...though a book fell out of that one, which seemed to be a "Unicorn's Guide to Magical Relationships" according to the cover "Should I be worried you're gonna leave me for a librarian and her dragon?" Tiara asked jokingly with a giggle when she saw that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:32 am

Shrugging and picking the book up to see if by some chance I'd done something unexpected by scanning her with magic, I said, "At the rate I'm going I'll have a harem or herd or whatever of ten or more mares and futa before the week is out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:34 am

It, actually seemed to be a sorta trashy romance help book with some spells for cosmetics, and bedroom fun in it...honestly just the fact that she had this kind of book in here made you feel a little bad for her, this wasn't something anyone, even a library would own if they had any sort of normal contact with people.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:01 am

I hummed at that, feeling sorry for her but not entirely sure what to do. Maybe I could inquire later, or ask Pinkie Pie. She seemed to be a friend of hers.

"Well, unless Spike has anything to ask or say when she comes back down, figure we could linger a bit more to look around then head on off to another part of town ya haven't really been to."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:10 am

Spike came back down, her tongue sticking out and lapping the frosting from her tits in a way that made your core clench with desire "She seemed mostly, fine, did um, I'm sorry, but who are you?" Spike asked, looking at you in confusion, even as her tongue flicked over her nipple scooping up a drop of frosting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:27 am

Blushing and licking my own lips at the unintentional (or maybe not) lewd show, I hummed a bit before saying, "Kayin Dreemurr. I'm a human who can change genders, use chaos magick, and uh, appeared just two days ago. Twilight's been confused about my sudden arrival since I've shown up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:29 am

Spike blinked, then sighed "Great~" She groaned "Well, I hope you at least think she's pretty, Twi's gonna be hanging around you probably, she has to figure stuff out...last time she couldn't she ended up mind controlling half the Palace Guards with a Want It Need It spell so she could break into a restricted library section." She told you with a wince "So, hopefully she's learned not to do that...but uh, if she starts acting crazy come tell me?" She asked, before humming "Hey, Mind if I lick you? Not like, sexual or anything, dragons can tell about magic with our tongues, kinda like lizards and smelling with it, but for magic, and gems."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:31 am

Squeaking a bit, I found myself shaking my head after a moment. "I~I uh, with how the last few days have gone, half my mind wanted to tease and flirt at ya, but I uh, think I should try to take some things a bit slower. This world seems... a bit more sexual than I'm used to."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:48 am

She snorted at that "This World?" She asked looking at you and cocking an eyebrow "So you know something then? That could help?" She asked trying to clarify.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 pm

"Not at all. I just remember that back homes weren't this sexual, and that said home was a different world." Kayin said with a shrug, trying to resist the urge to just grope Spike's breasts or drop down to her knees to get a taste of her folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:33 am

She hummed, and cocked her head "Huh." She muttered looking confused "Well~ I was making myself some Cake, but I could make you something as thanks for bringing Twi home? You hungry? Thirsty?" She asked, turning and motioning you to follow her towards what you could only assume was the kitchen "I'd offer cake but it's a Filled with Gems and your teeth don't look like they are made for that." she told you with a teasing smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:54 am

Blushing more at the teasing smirk, I found myself answering, "T~Thirsty, a-and you look like a tall drink of water." I of course went beet red at that part and just tugged the hood of my robe up over my head as I muttered, "N-Never would have said that to someone I'd just met back home... e-even if they were walking around naked."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:59 am

She blinked and laughed a bit even as Tiara hummed "I mean, I'd like a bite of her cake if you know what I mean?" she whispered to you with a smirk, her eyes down on Spike's ass even as Spike got you some water and ice...and you were treated to the sight of some water dripping down between her tits all the way to her crotch as she offered you the glass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:07 am

"W-Wanna have fun with her together?" I asked after a moment, blushing and before I knew it I finally dropped to my knees in front of Spike, giving a long, languid lick as I started from the bottom of her folds and then followed licking up that trail of water. I then took the glass with a blush and took a sip. "T~Think you taste better."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am

Spike, froze up at that, looking embarrassed, confused and turned on, then she squeaked as Tiara pressed herself into Spike's back and began teasing her tits, kissing her neck and fingering her ass with a smirk, While Spike stuttered like a virgin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:43 am

Smiling at the result even as I was blushing just as much, I decided to simply go with this, smiling at Spike as I set the glass down and returned to where I'd been. On my knees, I rubbed my hands softly up and down her legs, soon spreading them just a bit so I could have better access to what lay between. I blew gently over her folds and clit, before finally leaning in as I began to softly lap at her honeyspot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 pm

She yelped, and then to your surprise two frankly massive cocks sprung out of her depths, Making Spike look even more embarrassed, while Tiara seemed to be stunned. The two monster sized cocks had pointed tips, were covered in little soft spikes and spines, and had the beginnings of knots down at the bases, the knots also had little spikes on them, but were angled back...you were sure if you actually took the knot you wouldn't be able to pull whatever hole off her cock until she was soft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:52 pm

I blinked in surprise, but then just smirked a bit and asked, "Mhm, I wonder Spike... you ever fucked someone? Stuffed these big, hard, knotty members into anyone? Ya got two girls here, eager to play with your body... with plenty of holes between the two of us." I hummed a bit, eyes briefly flashing to more dominant red as I purred, "Or are you the sort who'd more want to be pinned to the table, and have two girls just do what they wanted with you~?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games