MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:34 pm

She frowned "Can you show me where exactly? I, When I tried scanning you, as far as my scans could tell you pretty much popped into existence when I heard Pinkie talking about you? It's, part of why I used so much energy, because I knew that couldn't be right, so I was trying everything, including just pumping in more power." She explained quickly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:51 pm

"I mean, I suppose from a certain perspective I did just pop into existence, albeit yours, just like that." I said, but shrugged and moved to show her where. Though I soon asked, "Why didn't ya just ask Pinkie Pie? The alleyway she found me in was literally where I dropped in?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:42 am

She blushed and coughed "Because by the time I woke up I was already tied up and getting punished? And by the time the day was over I was, um, overstimulated, to say the least, I was lucky to find my way back home." She admitted looking pretty humiliated about her situation.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:21 pm

"I meant before ya got caught." I said with a roll of my eyes as I led her along. Once we got there, I leaned against a wall and said, "Have at it. This is where I showed up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:02 am

She started casting spells...and it was pretty much completely different than your way of doing so. It felt more like, she was mathematically and scientifically proving to the World itself "This is How You Should Work" and then providing energy to let it do so. You could practically see calculations and patterns floating around her horn as she casted. Hell her scans looked less like she was searching for what was off and more like she was looking for an improper fracture in a five page long math problem. Tiara just seemed to be bored and confused before she whispered to you "Wait, did Scootaloo lose her virginity and an Alleyway?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:39 pm

"Well, she lost a virginity in an alleyway. I haven't popped her cherry yet." I replied with a shrug, then smirked and said, "Was fun as hell though." I then looked to Twilight as I asked, "Just what exactly are you looking for? Cause right now, all I'm sensing from ya is a bunch of arcane math that doesn't seem like it's getting ya anywhere."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:48 am

She seemed confused "Arcane Math? I'm starting with basic scans and working my way up? Mostly looking for Any Spatial magics or Teleportation spells? Or anything close enough to them to count?" She was obviously dumbing down what she was doing if the math you could see meant anything, but well, her scans just felt weird, doubly so when they got close to you, it felt like you were tickled by the numbers as she tried to figure something out, though after a few minutes she had the numbers poking you and a spot "Alright, so, I'm getting something...It's saying a Male and a Female creature appeared here, after previously not existing, but they occupy the same space, I'm guessing that's you somehow. But I have no magics showing up here. Just, You Somehow appearing? And a strong Notion that you didn't exist until you appeared." She muttered looking flummoxed with the whole situation...Tiara was staring at Twilight's ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:36 pm

Twilight does have a nice ass I idly thought to myself after noticing where Tiara's eyes were. I then shrugged to Twilight and replied with, "I'm quite sure I existed before I appeared. Definitively one single creature though. As for their being no magic for my arrival, that I can't say much on since I still don't know how I wound up here either."

With an idle thought, I decided to try replicating the spell she'd down at that space then myself, only instead I directed it at Twilight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:57 pm

She hummed "Well, I mean, you show up as two people, Male and Female, like twins But the same? It's OD~DD~?!" She let out a loud squeal, as your attempted mimic of her made the clothing she was wearing practically turn to shreds, You were also give front row seats to your magic stretching each of her holes, to their max. You also knew Where each and every nerve that could feel pleasure was on her, thanks to your magic making all of them fire at once...She also came and practically coated the entire alleyway with her weird horn jizz...which your magic was now telling you was Pleasure and Magic Solidified together...And Twilight was now face down ass up and passed out in the Alley, and she smelled strong enough that you felt light headed for a second there. You now knew exactly how much each of her holes could take, how long she could hold her breath, every single weak spot on her body and the fact that currently she'd stopped her reproductive cycle to prevent herself from getting pregnant...in fact according to the scan she never had a true heat before, she'd mimicked them with magic...Apparently She'd been scanning around you, but you had directly scanned her. Tiara just stared "What, But Celestia's Glorious Ass, Was that?" she asked stunned and confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:00 pm

"Huh. Well either magic here is very sexual, or my magic did something weird with a simple scanning spell and resulted in... well, this." I replied simply enough with a quirked eyebrow as I hummed and then decided to just knock on the nearest window in an effort to attract Pinkie Pie. She seemed the one most likely to be able to help right now after that. "Alternatively, I messed the spell up."

"Least ya get a better view of her ass." I said with a knowing smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Tiara snorted at you "You were looking too, and yeah I got plenty of view, she was stretched wide enough that I'm pretty sure I could have double fisted her up to my elbows!" You knew for a fact, that Twilight could take that much without even a little bit of pain. Unfortunately, Pinkie didn't seem to be in, in fact, the building seemed to be closed today? Looking back you found Tiara poking Twilight, and making her twitch and cum each time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:39 pm

I mentioned such aloud, then went ahead and shared that the spell, at least my version of it, had basically done a lewd scan of Twilight as I came over and gave her a poke myself. Then I sighed and moved to either pick her up manually, or use my magic to levitate her.

"Let's get her back home."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:57 pm

From what you could tell...you kinda overfried her nerves with pleasure, pretty much locking her into cumming so hard she passed out. You weren't Sure she'd wake up without a good long rest, and touching her, with hands or magic, had her moaning, shaking and cumming all at once as you tried to Carry her. Tiara blinked and pointed at the edge of town "She lives in the Library, I haven't shown you that yet." She admitted, leading the way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:08 am

"Lead the way." I say with a polite gesture of my hand and a slight bow. I of course admire Tiara's own rear as we go, basically slinging Twilight over my shoulder as we head off to the library to get her situated at home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:18 am

Tiara picked up on this, because she started swaying her hips to tease you, side to side they went back and forth. She seemed proud to have you looking, even flashing you playfully at one point as she led you towards what seemed to be a building...that was also a still living tree?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:20 am

I smiled at that, moving a bit closer so I could more easily tease her right back with a grope to the rear every so often, or a tantalizing brushing of fingers down along her sides. Still, as we drew nearer to our destination, I let out an appreciative hum. "A bit cliche in a way, but it also looks rather pretty."

Since it was a library, I just went ahead and opened the door to stroll on inside as I called out, "Anyone here able to take care of the Miss Sparkle?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:35 am

You heard a grunt and "H~huh?" before a door opened, and you were greeted to the sight of a pretty dragon...girl? With what seemed to be frosting all over her tits rushing over "T~Twilight?! What happened?!" the almost naked dragon girl asked looking worried.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:41 am

Blushing just a bit and finding myself aroused in both forms, even with me in female form for the moment, I laid Twilight gently down on a table as I explained what she'd been doing. And how me deciding to, really for the heck of it and my own idle curiosity, I'd tried using the same spell she was casting on her. Only well, this was the result.

"Didn't expect this outcome, given her spell wasn't doing anything like that." Though the arcane math poking at me had been annoying.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:49 am

Spike as she introduced herself, frowned in thought, before huffing "Ah, I don't really have magic like that, but you can't be around Twi without picking some up...I can think of a few things...you didn't do that math right comes to mind, if it was an Area Scan and not a personal Scan you could have accidentally set the "Area" to "Twilight Sparkle" and Flooded her with magic, Unicorns love magic, using it, touching it, just feels good to them?" She said with a sigh, before easily Lifting Twilight up "I'll take her up to bed."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 am

"Well, that explains a bit." I hummed then shrugged. "The math for her magic seemed like it was poking at me, a bit literally in my sight, so I was curious what'd happen if I used the same spell on her. Does explain why my teasing yesterday morning when she was tied up for public use at Sugarcube Corner with her horn got the response it did."

I nodded, briefly watching Spike's own hips moving before deciding to browse around the place. Maybe see if I could find any books on the magic of this world.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games