You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:53 am

Smirking, she rubbed back against your ass as she cooed, "What does my sexy plaything want me to do~? I can't know what it is you want if you don't tell me~" Her voice had a husky purr to it, and her fingers drew tantalizingly close, but just not enough to sate the rising need...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:01 pm

I Shuddered, her edging of me, it wasn't something I'd ever did, or even thought of I was so~ Horny~ I let out a low needy whine "Fuck me~ M~Mistress~ F~Fuck me like a girl~ Fuck me until I can't stand~ Play with my titties~ anything mistress~ J~Just fuck me like a girl~" I begged panting and eagerly grinding against her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:03 pm

Grinning, her fingers finally slid into your honeypot, two fingers moving and gliding about with practiced ease. Before ten seconds had passed, you felt her find a spot inside your pussy that felt marvelous, heavenly even as she turned your head and locked lips with you, while her other hand moved now to grope and knead your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:07 pm

I Shuddered and moaned, leaning into the kiss and lifting my leg up, trying to give her better access to my pussy, until I found myself doing basically a standing split to give her as much access as possible, "M~More M~Mistress please~ More~ I~Ish so good~ I~I need more~ A~Anything I~I'll try it, I~I'll even T~Take your entire fist just make me cum like a girl a whole bunch please~" I found myself begging in need.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:11 pm

She gave a hum, then trilled, "If you insist~!" And with some effort, she pushed her fist into you, spreading you wide as you came then and there as she started fisting you. Strangely enough, it seemed you lacked a hymen, despite still being a virgin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:20 pm

I squealed and moaned loudly, rocking my hips, my eyes rolling up a bit "Y~Yesh~ More~ P~Pleash~ F~Fis Fuck me~ Fist Rape me~ S~So good~ L~Love yoush M~Mistress~ M~Make me cum lot's like a girl~ M~Make me a T~Total Size Queen~ A~Anything just make me cum more~" I happily begged her, panting like a bitch in heat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:27 pm

Smirking and chortling, she spends the next five minutes fisting your pussy and toying with your breasts, which you find are quite sensitvie. After the tenth or so climax, she stops and begins stripping. "Alright, now its your turn to make me feel good... on your knees, face tween my legs~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:32 pm

Without her there I pretty much collapsed to my knees right away, before trying to crawl my way under her robe and plant my face in her crotch, eager to please her, my mind and legs both felt like jello.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:39 pm

She chuckles at your eagerness, then finishes stripping before sitting on your face and beginning to play with her own breasts as she rides your face. Her pussy smells oh so enticing, yet there's strangely a bit of a kick to it, a sort of heat and spice. Maybe it was cause she was in Clan Draken?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:44 pm

I squeaked and shivered, I felt confused about the spice, were pussies supposed to be spicy? I didn't think so? But it wasn't bad, so I was happy to do my best, my tongue wildly exploring every inch of her pussy that I could reach, I was staring up at her face, trying to figure out what worked best.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:55 pm

Focusing on her outer folds and clit seemed to work more for your Mistress, though after you got her to cum twice she cups your chin and forces you to gaze into her eyes, with spirals forming in them. Your brain is bombarded by images of her... and other girls forcing themselves on you. YOu quickly find yourself loving the idea of being overpower, tricked, or drugged into doing the bidding of another student, hell, the idea of one just up, grabbing you, and shoving your face between their legs makes you cum on the spot.

Course, you'd need to do things to encourage the lusts of your fellow student's... some might need a little prodding to chase you and do what they wanted with you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:59 pm

I Shuddered and rolled my hips, cumming as thoughts and ideas on how best to get raped started flooding my mind, I was giggling and moaning, twitching at the perverted ideas, and thoughts on what others would do to me~ I was loving it~ T~this was gonna be so good~ "T~that All you got~ I~I''m a virgin~ and new at being a girl~ and You can't wear me out~" I teased mistress with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:11 pm

She smirked and laughed at that, squishing her folds into your face more before bending down... then... then oh god oh fuck oh heavens! She clearly knew what to do with her fingers, but when she started working your pussy over with her mouth... she was like an angel, or a succubus... or heck, just a master with her mouth~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:13 pm

I eagerly squealed, before burying my face deeper into her pussy lapping and licking happily at her crotch, wanting to make her cum lots and lots just like she made me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:22 pm

She was better at it than you, but you were picking things up. At least at first. Then after the seventh time she made ya cum in short order, your head was starting to have some trouble keeping up because she just kept going!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:27 pm

I was trying my best but my legs were twitching and it was getting harder and harder to stay focused as I came again and again, I was trying to make it a competition, to make her rape me more, but it was feeling so good that I kept forgetting what I was doing each time I came, if she didn't stop I'd pass out for sure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:39 pm

She finally stopped when you were on the edge of passing out. With a hum, she got up off you and waved her hand. Her clothes floated over to her, and she smirked as she said, "The Name is Adalie, but you can just call me Ada. We should do this again sometime. Oh, and do reconsider trying to go back to being a guy. You'll have loads more fun as a girl~"

She gave ya a peck on the cheek, then hurried out, leaving ya to recollect and recompose yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:43 pm

I wasn't sure how long it took, but I had to stumble around, to gather up my clothes and then stumble like a drunk back to my dorm and to my bed, at least, hopefully that's where I was going, my brain was feeling a bit messy...why would being a girl be better? I felt light headed~ and confused, but also really happy with what happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:47 pm

(Luck roll-13, low good, high bad)

You manage it, though its a tiring trek back. However you make it there in once piece, and one of the other first years comes over to check on you as you practically flop into the common area face first. Luckily you landed on a soft rock, rather than the stone floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:51 pm

I decided to lay they and nap, like nothing else mattered, I was here, I was tired, I was sleeping, someone could wake me up in the morning, until then I wasn't dealing with anything.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games